A Home for the Supernatural

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Home for the Supernatural [accepting!]

Postby ~kala~ » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:40 am

darkness/location:outside/garden/tags:open
dark watches the whole thing from the shadows "very impressive to leave a griffin in the air for when it happens again it strike the little creature again"she looks at the griffin not only how big it was she couldnt hurt it from the ground she gives a loud snarl from her wolf form and looks at the griffin.
Last edited by ~kala~ on Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:32 am

kansas allen - in the yard - tags;blanche -
Kansas watched Blanche catch the creature. It was impressive, she walked up to Blanche and smiled "Welp, there's your first impression!" she joked. Kansas knew everyone would like the girl. She just hoped she wouldn't be left behind.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisukina » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:27 am

Lasiah • Outside and in the Entrance • Nobody else is around right now
"Huh, this is taking a while..." she mumbled to herself. The rabbit was peeking out of her handbag as Lasiah waited. "Seriously, it's getting dark.." She grabbed the handle and tried to open the door, but it was too heavy for her. "Help me!" she cried out. "It's getting dark!" Expecting no response, she went to sit down until she noticed. A... rat? And a fox? A stray cat? A wolf? A large bunch of wild animals were racing up to the door. They opened it with ease! "H... How can I repay you?" She grabbed a piece of food from her bag. "Here, have this... She went into the door, trembling with excitement. She closed her eyes, and imagined the place, and felt something. She had clearly bumped into someone. "Uh... hello?"
i'm making a frog circle, i need frogs

click the frog for the frog circle

frog avatar is just a cs frog item, i didn't draw it
Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:37 am

dark looks up and runs after the binds and twists to a human self wearing her hoodie she leaps away and runs between the others and follows the new person she looks at them and just before while she losses sight in her she walks back to the garden sitting on a bench and her eyes looking at the shadows she mimcs herself standing there she looks at the others in the garden throwing a peace of food down for the little creature she gets up and sits bye a bunch of flowers.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:13 am

Blanchefleur - Angel - Location: Garden - Tags: Kansas, Galaxy

"I couldn't just let it fall, it would've hurt itself," Blanche looked at Kansas. She gently moved the small dragon to face the other girl so it could take her in without being startled, but was careful to keep petting and calming it. Slowly, she moved to stand next to Kansas, still overwhelmed by all the activity (although holding the dragon was making her feel a bit better).
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
Do you recognize all the residents
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
He's a good boy. Just very
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:35 am

Iksha ~ Current Location: Declan's base
"Alright." He chuckled and shook his head when she said and left the room. When she came back with his arrows and ammo he was almost surprised to see them full. "Thank you, you're extremely 'kind'." He jokingly said as he swung the sack of arrows onto his back. "Yes I know where the creek is, why?" He said as he fastened his arrows back on.

Rakari ~ Location; Garden
Rakari looked to Tatum and rushed over. "The berries or the flowers?" She said, kneeling down beside her and pulling away some of the bush's leaves.

Galaxy ~ Location: Garden
Galaxy squeaked, as he didn't recognize the voice. He opened his eyes and chirped, revealing his huge pupils. Galaxy half-chirped and purred at the same time when he was scratched under his chin. He flexed his wings and purred, chirping.

Teko ~ Location: Sky
Teko twirled through the cloud, spreading his wings and diving through them as if they were thin air. He screeched again, his eyes narrowed.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:44 am

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: Being carried in the sky, diving to the ground
Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Flying in the sky, diving to the ground

"Hold your breath Xander..." Josere said, covering Xander's mouth with her hand. Xander's eyes seem to dart around, before he realized what was about to happen. Josere flew for a few more seconds, making sure she was as far away from the garden without crashing into the roof or near the forest. She quickly redirected herself to face downward as she folded her wings, diving from the sky. She knew what she was doing, though, Xander didn't. Even though Josere had full grip of him, Xander started hanging on to Josere's arm.

AlphaMiraWolf wrote:Grimmiace (Josere's pet) - ??? - ??? - ??? - Location: Garden

Grimmiace continued to make the low droning noise, as its right leg didn't seem to stop twitching. It had no idea that its owner was being chased down...
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:50 am

bvboo wrote:Iksha ~ Current Location: Declan's base
"Alright." He chuckled and shook his head when she said and left the room. When she came back with his arrows and ammo he was almost surprised to see them full. "Thank you, you're extremely 'kind'." He jokingly said as he swung the sack of arrows onto his back. "Yes I know where the creek is, why?" He said as he fastened his arrows back on.

Rakari ~ Location; Garden
Rakari looked to Tatum and rushed over. "The berries or the flowers?" She said, kneeling down beside her and pulling away some of the bush's leaves.

Galaxy ~ Location: Garden
Galaxy squeaked, as he didn't recognize the voice. He opened his eyes and chirped, revealing his huge pupils. Galaxy half-chirped and purred at the same time when he was scratched under his chin. He flexed his wings and purred, chirping.

Teko ~ Location: Sky
Teko twirled upwards before spreading his wings, folding them, and soaring downwards. His speed was quickly catching up to theirs and his eyes glistened as he was nearing Xander.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:00 am

Xander - 20 - Siren - Male - Location: Being carried mere feet above ground
Josere Tahona - 32 - Demon/Angel - Female - Location: Soaring mere feet above ground

Josere saw the ground, which was fast approaching. Once she was near enough, she quickly redirected herself to be parallel of the ground, looked straight ahead and spread her wings again, barely touching the ground, as she soared just mere feet above the ground like a peregrine falcon. She didn't know if Teko could mimic it or not, but it was worth a shot. Xander was basically having a silent freak out, as he spazzed a bit in Josere's arms. She really wanted to calm him down, but she wasn't going to tell blatent lies. Especially when they probably ate an unknown plant of some sorts.

AlphaMiraWolf wrote:Grimmiace (Josere's pet) - ??? - ??? - ??? - Location: Garden

Grimmiace continued to make the low droning noise, as its right leg didn't seem to stop twitching. It had no idea that its owner was being chased down...
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:03 am

Blanchefleur - Angel - Location: Garden - Tags: Kansas, Galaxy

Blanche cooed as she looked into the eyes of the little dragon. They were big and cute, as were all the little noises it made. "Oh, sweetheart, did you get a fright? Don't worry, it's ok. We might need to wait for things to calm down, though, before you can take off again."

She looked up to the sky with worried eyes, spreading out her wings to encircle the dragon, Kansas, and herself, just as a defensive precaution. The other winged-girl performed an impressive evasive flying maneuver, however, it seemed to stress out the other in her arms. Blanche nibbled her bottom lip nervously as she watched the griffin to see what it would do.
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
Do you recognize all the residents
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
He's a good boy. Just very
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery