☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

Postby rex. » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:31 pm

πšπš‘πš’πšœ π™»πšŠπš›πš–πš’πšŽπš›|Male|Pansexual|Cheetah|♀|
Tags:| Mentions: Laken, Spink, Dev | Location: Somewhere in the jungle|Activities: Walking, Watching|

Soon enough, the faint scent of smoke waft through the air. Rhys' thoughts went to what the cause could be; it was either man made or a wildfire though he soon realized that it must've been man made, the giveaway being the fact that no animals were running. The Australian began to sprint towards the source of the smell and stopped to crouch down when he could see some people. He shrank back into the shadows of the canopy so that his presence wasn't given away. Just because these were the first, and potentially only, people who he came across didn't mean that they weren't hostile. There were a few things he could do but he eventually came to the conclusion to watch how they interacted with each other to see if there were any sort of aggressive behaviours that could be a sign of danger.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[eva | 3] [hubert | 10] [devyn | 15]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:28 pm

── EVANGELINE SUMMERS ─────────────────────
x─ twenty ─ female ─ pangolin ─ asexual heteroromantic ─ location; jungle floor ─ mentions; none ─ tags; feanarii ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

pulling her hand back that held the note eva pocketed it as he explained that he had received the same piece of paper. it couldn't be a coincidence then, that the both of them were in this jungle and had the same note. it only seemed logical that someone had put them there, but for what reason? she didn't know. as he wondered aloud about finding others eva could feel a small glimmer of hope rise in her. was it possible that there were more out there, or was it just her and this complete stranger? the thought of there being others was something to hold onto, and thought of not being alone as well. eva didn't want to be alone anymore. though pessimism and anxiety chewed away at the back of her mind she held onto this hope, for now at least. that would be smart, she cautiously said as he proposed they stuck together. while she was grateful to find another person he was also a stranger, and eva tended to be cautious around strangers. but in her current situation she would need to throw away most of her old ways of thinking because he is correct, there is strength in numbers. you know how to start a fire? she inquired, her tone somewhat amazed as he mentioned needing help setting up a place for a fire. evangeline knew next to nothing about surviving in the wilderness, so him knowing how to create a fire was something that astonished her. she wondered if he knew more about surviving in the wilderness. at the mention of water eva piped up. yeah, actually there was a running water source by my camp, then she sheepishly added on, but i, uh, i lost my camp. okay, maybe it wasn't so useful to tell him about the water source when she no longer knew where it was. but i'm sure we can find another water source, she said somewhat hopefully.

── HUBERT FINLEY PIERS ──────────────────────
x─ twenty two ─ male ─ rabbit ─ bisexual ─ location; stream ─ mentions; none ─ tags; peanut ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
    as peanut shifted back the rabbit relaxed, the alarms in his head no longer going off and telling him to run. perking his ears up as the other spoke hugh made a chittering sound. ah, he forgot, he couldn't talk a rabbit. taking in a breath hugh once again tried to shift back, suddenly finding himself once again sitting on the ground as a human. releasing his breath in a sigh of relief hubert leaned back against a tree. he would have to figure out how to keep his emotions in check as to not get stuck in one form or another like that again, it could be dangerous in such a place as the jungle. no, you're fine, really, he quickly reassured as peanut apologized, softly smiling as he noticed peanut grinning. it is, isn't it. i wonder what allows us to change, hugh thought aloud, unsure what the cause might be. gene splicing perhaps? but who would do such a thing on people, and more so was hugh a willing participant or was he forced into experimentation? perhaps it was simply something he could do in his life before without the meddling of science. whatever the cause was, it was not important right now. nodding in agreement with peanut as he explained how his senses were overwhelmed with everything, hugh said, you'll most likely get used to it after a while. standing up hugh stretched out his arms and legs, feeling a little weary from his travels that day, and also a little hungry. i think we should find some food and shelter before nightfall. what do you say, up for a little walking? he asked, looking back at peanut.

── DEVYN LISBETH WILSON ────────────────────
x─ twenty four ─ female ─ golden eagle ─ homosexual ─ location; jungle, river ─ mentions; none ─ tags; spink, laken ─

when laken agreed to join the team dev smiled triumphantly, looking very smug and pleased with herself. oh no, the ego is inflating. nodding as she questioned about food devyn nodded her head over to their camp. we've got food, i've been fishing most of the afternoon and he's cooking it. speaking of spink, the raven piped up from across the river. turning around and spotting him across the way devyn crossed her arms as he droned on about not wanting laken then telling her to fish, needing dev to gather food, and explaining the process of cooking the fish. blah blah blah, what a bossy little bird. the corner of devyn's lip turned upright as laken bit back with a sassy attitude. yeah, dev liked the spunk this girl had in her. hopefully she would make a good asset to the team. shifting into her bird form devyn took off, flying across the river and toward the small encampment that spink had set up. with each shift the process became more and more natural, becoming almost seamless. now in her eagle form devyn flew close to the ground and snatched her bag from off the ground, into her talons. lifting herself higher into the air she went off to try and find some edible plants to gather, leaving spink and laken behind to continue with their tasks.

as she weaved her way through the jungle, trying her best to avoid smacking into any trees, vines, branches, or getting her bag caught on anything, devyn kept her sharp eyes on the lookout for edible looking plants. plants went against an eagles biology. being a meat eater she felt used to searching for moving, scittering prey, so to be looking for a stagnant item in a bush or tree felt off. however she kew her human self would need fruits, veggies, and berries to survive as well as meat. as she flew a spot of yellow caught devyn's keen eyes. changing direction she flew toward what looked to be a bundle of bananas. score! dropping the bag as she passed by the tree devyn circled back around. stretching her talons out before her she aimed her claws at the bundle. boom, she was now attacking a tree, trying to pry the last bundle loose. her wings flapped as she tried to keep herself stable, one of her feet digging its claws into the tree itself and her other foot prying at the bundle. a snapping sound occurred and the bundle fell to the ground. following after it devyn landed and shifted. grabbing the bundle of bananas devyn shoved it in the bag, zipped it shut, and swung it around her shoulders.

wandering the jungle devyn looked around for anything that looked edible. she knew that even if something did look edible, like berries, they could kill someone, and devyn had no idea how to distinguish between safe and non safe foods. however, she was told to grab anything that looked edible so that's what she would do. after some bit of searching devyn came across an area of trees that had some green looking fruit (guavas) growing in their branches. not sure what they could be devyn picked a few anyway. with her bag starting to get heavy now devyn figured what she gathered would be enough for three people for now, and spink might be able to figure out what the green fruit. making her way back through the dense jungle devyn reached the river in just half-an-hour. she pushed past some shrubs and set her bag on the ground. i bring gifts! banana's and some ... weird green thing. she stated, opening the bag up and grabbing one of he guavas to show off.

Last bumped by ~ moth ~ on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:28 pm.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me