Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Shoul I create a discussion forum?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:36 am

Yes
71%
No
No votes
I don't care
29%

Total votes : 17

Re: Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

Postby moth· » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:45 pm

B L A I R E W H I T E ! ! ! !
non-binary ✏ sixteen
open for relationships ✏ werewolf
location;; field ✏ tags;; x
blaire watches the person run off, flattening their ears against their gray head. they shifts, sitting on the grassy field. they pick at the grass, blowing at their head. they quietly mumbled about the situation, yawning lightly.
moth·

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Secrets... ~Starting~

Postby wolf? » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Ashton Williams//16//Werewolf//Loner//Mood; Bored//Taggs; None/open

Ashton nodded, "Again, don't be sorry." he said in a soft tone leading Sky to the diner and holding the door open for her.

Jade Wolff//16//Vampire//Invisibility//Mood; Thirsty//Taggs; None/open

Jade fought the scent of a small herd of elk about a half-mile away, she started running towards the smell in hopes to get a good kill. She vanished as she approached the herd, scanning for the largest buck. She saw one towards the outer edge of the group and pounced, landing on its back she bit into its neck and drained it of all its blood as the rest of the animals ran away.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EndlessBliss » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:40 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Leigh Romona|18|Vampire
With; Daniel Ellis|Crush; Open
Location; Outer streets of town
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

She was a bit hesitant but after a few seconds she shook his hand. She shook her head in amusement with a small laugh"Well aren't you quite the charmer. Leigh Romona its nice to meet you"

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Skylar Stephens|Human|Female
With; Ashton Williams|Crush; Open
Location; Near diner
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Sky followed him and went into the diner. "Thank you, so how long have you been here?" she asked him she was a bit curious of Ash

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just a girl who loves role playing
and meeting new people my pm's
are always open have a good day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
She/They
Arcane <3
Warriors
Pansexual
Gifts of
Generousity

Bliss's Auction
Bliss's Trades

xxxxxxxx

EndlessBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moth· » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:45 pm

[Blaire is open]
moth·

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:11 pm

b i n g e wrote:....:Arkady Vasiliev:.
.....Male || 19 || Vampire
A split second was all it took for the vampire to arrive at any point he wanted. His intended location was his own living room however teleporting wasn't an exact science. Instead Ark found himself in an empty alleyway. He rolled his eyes, unimpressed with his ability acting up before walking out onto the street. Fortunately, it seemed he had just ended up further into town rather than arriving in a whole other country. Ark continued along the street and entered the first cafe he came across. He took a seat by the window where he occupied himself with twirling his phone between his fingers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Warriorcats team wrote:
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Leigh Romona|18|Vampire
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

She was a bit hesitant but after a few seconds she shook his hand. She shook her head in amusement with a small laugh"Well aren't you quite the charmer. Leigh Romona its nice to meet you"

....:Daniel Ellis:.
After a beat Daniel took his hand back and proceeded to cross his arms in front of him.

"Charmer, huh?" He grinned cockily. "I like that."

Daniel was beginning to enjoy himself a little. He often avoided social situations unconsciously which left his only source to be Ark. Even though he was weary of her, Leigh was the first vampire Daniel had come across in a while that didn't have him reaching for a stake.

"In saying that," he added, "you're not too bad yourself."
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:31 pm

"Born and raised." Ash replied with a warm smile, leading her to a small empty booth. Everyone who worked at the diner had known him since he was a kid, so nobody ever complained when he just walked in and seated himself. "What about you? I don't think I've seen ya here before."

Jade fought the scent of a small herd of elk about a half-mile away, she started running towards the smell in hopes to get a good kill. She vanished as she approached the herd, scanning for the largest buck. She saw one towards the outer edge of the group and pounced, landing on its back she bit into its neck and drained it of all its blood as the rest of the animals ran away.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EndlessBliss » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:39 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Leigh Romona|18|Vampire
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Leigh normally didn't really like people who got a big headed, but she didn't really mind Daniel as he seemed to be different than most. "Why thank you sir" she teased him a bit but in a joking manner "There's not many people I come across that I don't automatically dislike, but so far you don't seem to be that bad."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Skylar Stephens|16|Human
With; Ashton Williams|Crush; Open
Location; Near diner
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

"I've just recently moved here from Canada, lets just say I really needed a fresh start." Sky said to him as she sat down in the once empty booth. She hadn't ever told anyone about her past and didn't plan to unless she found someone she trusted enough to share it with. She was starting to warm up to Ash he seemed to have a nice personality. "So do you have any interests or hobbies?" Sky asked wanting to get to know him better.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Ryland Rolan|18|Werewolf
With; Blaire White|Crush; Open
Location; Edge of forest/field
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Running through the forest heightened Rylands senses. The quiet was peaceful and the forest always was where Ryland could feel free without any worries. As he came across the edge of the forest to a field his eyes fixated on a girl his senses told him she was also a werewolf. He hadn't been in town that long so he never really noticed anyone and he tended to keep to himself living in the forest, and going into town only for certain things.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just a girl who loves role playing
and meeting new people my pm's
are always open have a good day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
She/They
Arcane <3
Warriors
Pansexual
Gifts of
Generousity

Bliss's Auction
Bliss's Trades

xxxxxxxx

EndlessBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:48 am

He nodded, "I like to hunt, and draw. I've been in the gym alot lately though." he replied with a small sigh, "What about you? What do you like to do?"

Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moth· » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:55 am

B L A I R E W H I T E ! ! ! !
non-binary ✏ sixteen
open for relationships ✏ werewolf
location;; field ✏ tags;; ryland rolan
blaire blinked as something fuzzy came into vision. they shifted forward to look slightly before shifting into her wolf form. they sat there quietly, thumping their tail on the ground slowly. they moved their head forward, trying to catch the scent, catching it. they realise it's another werewolf they flicked their ears. they yawn slightly, taking a few steps forward.

moth·

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:41 pm

b i n g e wrote:....:Arkady Vasiliev:.
A split second was all it took for the vampire to arrive at any point he wanted. His intended location was his own living room however teleporting wasn't an exact science. Instead Ark found himself in an empty alleyway. He rolled his eyes, unimpressed with his ability acting up before walking out onto the street. Fortunately, it seemed he had just ended up further into town rather than arriving in a whole other country. Ark continued along the street and entered the first cafe he came across. He took a seat by the window where he occupied himself with twirling his phone between his fingers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Warriorcats team wrote:
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Leigh Romona|18|Vampire
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Leigh normally didn't really like people who got a big headed, but she didn't really mind Daniel as he seemed to be different than most. "Why thank you sir" she teased him a bit but in a joking manner "There's not many people I come across that I don't automatically dislike, but so far you don't seem to be that bad."

....:Daniel Ellis:.
His eyes narrowed as the vampire in front of him spoke. To him it seemed as though she was trying to one-up him, which naturally riled up Danny up. Of course, the vampire kept his composure as best he as he could despite slowly let himself fall for it.

"The hell does 'that bad' mean'?" Daniel said. "Second ago I was a charmer."

His retorts sounded a little sharp but that was just his general tone. He shifted his weight slightly and cocked a brow, daring her to continue teasing him.

"I actually know someone like you," he continued, "not as pretty but they generally dislike everyone too."
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me