Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Shoul I create a discussion forum?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:36 am

Yes
71%
No
No votes
I don't care
29%

Total votes : 17

Re: Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

Postby EndlessBliss » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:33 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Leigh Romona|18|Vampire
With; Daniel Ellis|Crush; Open
Location; Outer streets of town
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Leigh jumped slightly when the guy had walked into her, she was about to go off and say a few choice words to him but she managed to hold her temper back. Her eyes flickered to the flask as the oh so familiar aroma of blood hit her. She then turned her gaze to the stranger.

"It's fine don't worry about it" Leigh replied to him she stumbled a bit on her words, which she tended to do when she became anxious or nervous.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just a girl who loves role playing
and meeting new people my pm's
are always open have a good day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
She/They
Arcane <3
Warriors
Pansexual
Gifts of
Generousity

Bliss's Auction
Bliss's Trades

xxxxxxxx

EndlessBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Secrets... ~Starting~

Postby wolf? » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:01 am

xX|Jade|Xx wrote:
Ashton Williams//16//Werewolf//Loner//Mood; Bored//Taggs; None/open

Ashton finished the design and stood up, stretching a little as he sheathed the knife and tied it to his belt loop. He decided to go into town for something to eat.

Jade Wolff//16//Vampire//Invisibility//Mood; Thirsty//Taggs; None/open

Jade fought the scent of a small herd of elk about a half-mile away, she started running towards the smell in hopes to get a good kill. She vanished as she approached the herd, scanning for the largest buck. She saw one towards the outer edge of the group and pounced, landing on its back she bit into its neck and drained it of all its blood as the rest of the animals ran away.

(Both are open for interaction)
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Sarah Reed | Female | 18 | Werewolf | Location: The Forest | Tag: Open

Sarah growled as she woke up from her sudden nap, forgetting that she brought her phone with her. "Ugh, who the hell is it now?" Looking at the notification, she saw it was her ex, and almost through the phone against a tree, but she new it would've shattered. Quickly turning it off, she stood up and started heading back towards town to get some fresh and clean water.

Kaylin Reed | Female | 16 | Human | Location: The Town | Tag: Open

"Finally, I can see the shop!" she exclaimed to herself, nearly collapsing from walking so far while carrying a wagon full of meat. Kay looked back, making sure nobody went sneaked some while she wasn't looking. She then saw what appeared to be a younger werewolf, who was very hungry. "Hey, little guy. Are you hungry? Don't tell anybody, but I'll give you some rabbit." She smiled as the little kid leaped for joy as Kaylin tossed a the chunk of meat over to him. Winking she pressed her finger against her lips meaning to not tell anybody, and she laughed a tiny bit as he ran off.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:35 pm

(Bump for Blaire)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:20 pm

b i n g e wrote:....:Arkady Vasiliev:.
.....Male || 19 || Vampire
A split second was all it took for the vampire to arrive at any point he wanted. His intended location was his own living room however teleporting wasn't an exact science. Instead Ark found himself in an empty alleyway. He rolled his eyes, unimpressed with his ability acting up before walking out onto the street. Fortunately, it seemed he had just ended up further into town rather than arriving in a whole other country. Ark continued along the street and entered the first cafe he came across. He took a seat by the window where he occupied himself with twirling his phone between his fingers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Warriorcats team wrote:
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Leigh Romona|18|Vampire
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Leigh jumped slightly when the guy had walked into her, she was about to go off and say a few choice words to him but she managed to hold her temper back. Her eyes flickered to the flask as the oh so familiar aroma of blood hit her. She then turned her gaze to the stranger.

"It's fine don't worry about it" Leigh replied to him she stumbled a bit on her words, which she tended to do when she became anxious or nervous.

....:Daniel Ellis:.
.....Male || 19 || Vampire
As he became aware of the stranger in front of him, Daniel noted two things: the nerves in her tone and that she wasn't human either. He realised that his flask wasn't helping the situation and stowed it quickly away in his jacket's inner pocket. Doing so wouldn't mask the scent any better but Daniel hoped the term 'out of sight, out of mind' would apply to some extent.

"See, I don't believe that," Daniel said, "because I for one would be returning the gesture."

"So tell me, please, if there's a way I can make it up to you."
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EndlessBliss » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:11 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Leigh Romona|18|Vampire
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

As things became a bit more calm Leigh gained her composure back. "I guess you could give me your name" Leigh said with a small laugh trying to just lighten the mood. She was a bit curious of the stranger she knew he was a vampire because of flask. He obviously had a bit of a temper to him but she didn't quite mind it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
She/They
Arcane <3
Warriors
Pansexual
Gifts of
Generousity

Bliss's Auction
Bliss's Trades

xxxxxxxx

EndlessBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moth· » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:19 am

B L A I R E W H I T E ! ! ! !
non-binary ✏ sixteen
open for relationships ✏ werewolf
location;; field ✏ tags;; ashley
blaire yawned, watching quietly. their tail swished against the ground, letting out a somber whine.
moth·

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:38 am

Ashley's ears twitched as she got up and waved with her tail goodbye she ran through the forest to the edge of the tree line where a town was she shifted and cleaned up her tangled hair she sneaked out of the woods into the street
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EndlessBliss » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:33 am

The basics
Name Skylar Stephens
Nick-name Sky
Age 16
Gender Female
Zodiac Sign Libra

Digging a little deeper
Personality Sky is able to put herself in other's shoes and see things through another person's point of view. She always wants to make things right and have balance and harmony in her life, surroundings and the lives of the people close to her. On the inside Sky is very insecure, she suffers from a lack of self confidence, and is always searching for something to complete them. She suffers from anxiety quite a lot and tends to worry about a lot of things
History Sky had a normal childhood as far as any of that goes. Her family was the mostly perfect little family with family get together's and cook outs. However all families have there secrets and unfortunate events. When Sky turned 15 both her parents died in a car wreck leaving her with her mothers grand parents. There was suspensions of the car wreck if it was just an unfortunate event or if there was a set up. They couldn't fine and evidence of what caused her parents to wreck so it is still unknown. Sky became very closed off and depressed after her parents had been killed. No one could help her because no one understood how she felt. She had made a few attempts of suicide through a couple months, but she finally managed to attach her broken pieces together enough to be able to think of having a future. When she turned 16 she went out on her own and moved to northern Alaska to the small town she is in now.

Romantic/dating info
Orientation Heterosexual (Straight)
Crush Open
Relationship status Currently none

On the outside
Height 5'6
Weight 125
Body type Fit
Skin tone Ivory
Eye color Amber
Hair color Brown
Tattoos An arrow with endure below it across her wrist
Piercings Double ear piercings

Other info
Father Owen Stephens (Deceased)
Mother Arizona Stephens (Deceased)
Siblings Only child
Originally from Canada

RP'er info
Time zone Atlantic Standard Time
Posting perspective 3rd person

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
She/They
Arcane <3
Warriors
Pansexual
Gifts of
Generousity

Bliss's Auction
Bliss's Trades

xxxxxxxx

EndlessBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:38 am

(Accepted, she can start by running into Ashton near the diner if you'd like! I have been on mobile for a while, so I wont be able to add the character to the list right away.)
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me