The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:39 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Outside Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Harley]
Ravi listened intently and nodded a little, "That is true.." He spoke and hummed when he thought it was appropriate, "I have lived in the human world before for a while, but I would of gotten stared at a lot." He chuckled a little, and pointed out his different eye colour, "Hence why I came back here in the end, but I'm glad you are enjoying the place." He added with a smile now going back over and walking next to Harley.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
Keith followed Cyraeneus back to the shop and grimaced a little at how cold he now felt, he just couldn't stop shivering and sniffling now, damn his poor immune system, "Yea," The boy nodded, "They are fine, thank you for asking, hun" He added subconsciously as he stepped inside and stood there, not wanting to get the dirt anywhere.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop