тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby MoonAero » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:13 am

Navy - - Armored Skin - - Location: Bakery - - Tags: Monroe

Navy gave a light squeeze to Monroe’s hand in response to him taking her hand and squeezing it. They entered the Bakery and she loudly sighed as the sweet odors surrounded them in a welcoming embrace. Navy released Monroe’s hand and bent down over the glass that displayed cakes, pies, scones, truffles, and cupcakes. She then stood and looked over the counter at the shelves stocked with cookies and perfectly cut brownies. ”Okay I definitely want a cinnamon scone... and a slice of chocolate creme cake. What’re you going to get?”
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:19 am

(@MoonAero- Wanna have Fynn bump into Alexis now? C:)

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags;

Alexis shut himself up and took a deep breath before pushing himself off the ground. This was ridiculous. He couldn’t act like this. Not here. Peeking inside Cora’s room, he saw her and Grey snuggling together. Maybe he should just leave them alone. He desperately wanted to apologize, but his shame kept him from doing so. He could do it tomorrow, after everyone cooled down, right? Deciding to just let himself out, Alexis slipped outside and started back towards the main part of Town. He was still starving, and the argument had only increased his hunger. It was still raining outside, but his level of irritation at the water has lessened. Other things were bothering him more than getting wet.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Nyx

She shrugged. Not much could be remembered from her previous life. Dakota had been an orphan before being adopted and taken into experimentation for six years. Because she had been so young, she didn’t remember much from the outside world. “I like to draw, I guess,” she remarked, recalling her favored activity when she was bored at the orphanage. “And competition. I used to race my friends all the time.”
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 am

Monroe looked over everything unsure. "Um... Just pick something for me. I dont really care." He said before quickly becoming distracted as he leaned on a squeaky table and immediately began to try to figure out how to fix it.

Once grey fell asleep cora slowly slipped out from under her and fell onto the floor. She checked to make sure she was asleep still before pulling a blanket up over grey and silently slipping out of the room. She released a shaky breath as she tried to process everything, pulling her hair back into a fluffy bun as she got lost in thought.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:48 am

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora

Grey curled up on the couch once Cora had left, still asleep. She breathed peacefully, finally relaxed and free from stress. She was able to sleep peacefully now that the atmosphere of the room was calm and no one was arguing. And there weren't as many people in the house as before.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alzuna » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:55 am

Nyx Winston/19/female

“Oh, you like to draw? Same here!” Nyx’s eyes lit up. “Ah, sometimes I sketch when I’m bored. But I’ve never been good at it.” She said as she had a flashback of all her mediocre drawings. But she shook her head and decided not to think about her inferior artistic ability right now. “But we do have an art shop here in The Town. It’s run by Mason.” She informed Dakota. “And I never knew you were the competitive type.” She added. “Well... Maybe you could ask Mason for a spot in the art shop.” Nyx suggested.

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

hands on your knees, angelina jolie
let me put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair
do a fat criss-cross in the back somewhere, ha…

[ entj / she/her / law student . . ]

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

- - - 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 - - -

tumblr
xxxxxxxpinterestxxxxxxxa surprise

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:51 am

Navy rolled her eyes jokingly at Monroe and huffed, "Let's see." She moved step by step along the glass case full of pastries and sweets and then stepped back to examine the contents behind the counter once more. Navy looked over at Monroe with her head tilted, "I think you look like a chocolate chip cookie kind of guy, but you act like a vanilla bean cupcake with dark chocolate buttercream." She let out a laugh as she grabbed the cookie off of the bottom shelf and plucked the cupcake from the glass case. She sat the desserts down on the table next to one that Monroe was working on and then turned around to grab her own scone and slice of decadent cake. The chair squealed as she pulled it across the tile floor before sitting down and taking a small bite from her scone. She watched as Monroe studied the uneven table top and smiled, "You surprise me, Monroe."

Fynn \\ Telekinesis \\ Male \\ Location: The Town \\ Tags: Alexis

Fynn had leaned up against a brick wall a few feet outside of the Art Shop after exiting it. Dark clouds and growling thunder had entered the The Town and he watched as it continuously rolled in. The rain had came and gone multiple times, leaving large puddles decorating the streets and sidewalks of The Town. His eyes slowly traced the sidewalk down toward the area where the cottages where and found Alexis walking in the sprinkling rain. Fynn began to walk toward the end of the building where he had been watching the rain and put a single hand in the air to wave, "Hey, Alexis. What are you up to? I figured you'd be out at The Lookout with the new guys."
Last edited by MoonAero on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:08 am

Monroe grabbed a spoon off her tray and began to use it to tighten some of the sceews as he crawled under the table to get a better view. "Why is that?" He responded without looking at her, pursing his lips as he wiggled the table again to see if it was better.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:18 am

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags; Fynn

A voice greeted him, causing Alexis to look up. Relief washed over him at the sight of a friendly face. “Hello, Fynn, he replied. “Yeah, we wrapped up a little early. I uh...” he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck to loosen up the tension in his muscles. Perhaps he should keep the details of the argument to himself for now. That was between him and Cora. “I came back to get something to eat,” he said.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Nyx

Dakota shrugged. “Yeah, maybe,” she trailed off. An art shop? This Mason character sounded like a much better artist than herself. And a small art shop didn’t sound very exciting at all. But who knew? She had to contribute somehow. She’d have to visit the shop later and ask about a job. Maybe she could run errands or something. “What do you do?” She asked Nyx.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alzuna » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:38 am

(Mind if Nyx works at a book shop?)

Nyx Winston/19/female

Nyx smiled as Dakota asked her that. “I work at the Book shop.” She answered. “I know, it sounds super boring. But luckily for me not a lot of people visit that often, which means less work for me.” She shrugged with her shoulders. “And maybe you should go and ask Alexis about where you should stay.” She remarked as she fiddled with her jet-black hair. It was wet, and she had a feeling that she’d catch a cold very soon. “The clouds are still covering the sun, I see. This should work.” She said as she made a hand movement and shadows suddenly danced around her and created a shelter. “This should protect us from the rain, at least for a while.” She’s used her ability so much in one day, which made her feel overly exhausted. But she held her head high and kept on walking. Her limbs felt slack but she didn’t think much of it. What really bothered her was that she could literally feel her energy being drained out. But the shadows protected them from the rain and the small possibility of catching a cold, so perhaps it was worth the price afterall.

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

hands on your knees, angelina jolie
let me put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair
do a fat criss-cross in the back somewhere, ha…

[ entj / she/her / law student . . ]

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

- - - 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 - - -

tumblr
xxxxxxxpinterestxxxxxxxa surprise

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:44 am

Navy took another small bite of her scone and stared down at Monroe who was now laying underneath the table,”I’m...not sure why.” She was telling the truth; Navy was unsure why Monroe continued to surprise and impress her. Monroe wasn’t really the type of guy Navy had dated in her past, but she had a good feeling about him. She felt like there was something strong already growing within their day long relationship. The chair squeaked as she stood to get them both a glass of water from the pitcher near the empty coffee pot. With two tall glasses full of cool water, she sat back down at the table and said, ”I’m glad we met, Monroe.” Navy didn’t bother to look up as she admitted that fact, she simply dipped her finger into the chocolate frosting and sampled it on her tongue.

Fynn \\ Telekinesis \\ Male \\ Location: The Town \\ Tags: Alexis

Fynn crossed his arms as he typically did when starting a conversation and nodded as Alexis spoke, ”Well, if you’re hungry, I don’t mind sitting with you while you eat. I was actually looking to get some coffee.” Fynn gestured down the street toward the handful of businesses. Alexis was always dressed and composed in a fancy, collected manner, but today he seemed exceptionally drained of energy.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me