тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:05 am

Cora blushed as she was pulled down, unsure of what to do. "i hope you are right." She muttered as she kept her arms around grey, the tingling coming from her making it feel like her arms were asleep.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:19 am

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Faye, Grey, Nyx, Dakota

Alexis shut himself up and took a deep breath before pushing himself off the ground. This was ridiculous. He couldn’t act like this. Not here. Peeking inside Cora’s room, he saw her and Grey snuggling together. Maybe he should just leave them alone. He desperately wanted to apologize, but his shame kept him from doing so. He could do it tomorrow, after everyone cooled down, right? Deciding to just let himself out, Alexis slipped outside and started back towards the main part of Town. He was still starving, and the argument had only increased his hunger. It was still raining outside, but his level of irritation at the water has lessened. Other things were bothering him more than getting wet.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Nyx, Grey, Faye, Alexis

”Hey!” Dakota yelped as Nyx stoke back the jar. “It’s your fault for not specifying,” she retorted. As Nyx got ready to leave, Dakota sprang up. If Nyx was leaving, maybe she could finally get out of here, too. She sprinted after Nyx and walked next to her. “I’m definitely coming,” she muttered. “I need to get some air.”
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinogirl06 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:05 am

Ariel — Location: Doorstep of Lookout — Power: Venom — Tags: Alexis

Ariel slowly came back to consciousness. She stood up, then spotted a figure walking away from the lookout. “Hey, can you help me?” she asked as she ran towards the young man in the distance, shelter from the rain be darned. “I think I was abducted from my home! I need help getting back. I don’t know what happened or where I am.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to

. T̵̢̡̤̯̽h̶̼̭̾̽̚e̵͎͕͆̊ ̵͙̣̍̈̕͝Ņ̶̦̌̈́̄ė̴̡̩͍̃̎̐w̵̩̹͂ ̷̜̲̹̻͋̇Ȧ̷̺̙̎̕͝g̷̺̻͇̽̚͝e̴̯̍̈́͑̿ .

An absent-minded wizard has been
wandering the desert alone for the
past decade. She hasn’t found what
she came for, so she will continue on
her journey for now, always searching,
always watching.

She/Her - Neurodivergent - Aro Ace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dinogirl06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alzuna » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:18 am

Nyx Winston/19/female

Nyx smiled as Dakota ran up to her. “Yeah, fresh air sounds like a great idea right now.” She said as she inhaled deeply. “Well, that was a flop.” She thought to herself. “Maybe I’ll return and talk things out with Cora tomorrow... Maybe.” That thought echoed in her head for a few seconds before she snapped out of it. “By the way. Have they assigned you a job yet?” She asked with a tilted head.

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

hands on your knees, angelina jolie
let me put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair
do a fat criss-cross in the back somewhere, ha…

[ entj / she/her / law student . . ]

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

- - - 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 - - -

tumblr
xxxxxxxpinterestxxxxxxxa surprise

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:28 am

(@dinogirl- Alexis is actually in Town right now ^^’ He just left someone’s house. I can still reply though if you’d like??)

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags;

Alexis shut himself up and took a deep breath before pushing himself off the ground. This was ridiculous. He couldn’t act like this. Not here. Peeking inside Cora’s room, he saw her and Grey snuggling together. Maybe he should just leave them alone. He desperately wanted to apologize, but his shame kept him from doing so. He could do it tomorrow, after everyone cooled down, right? Deciding to just let himself out, Alexis slipped outside and started back towards the main part of Town. He was still starving, and the argument had only increased his hunger. It was still raining outside, but his level of irritation at the water has lessened. Other things were bothering him more than getting wet.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Nyx

Dakota shook her head. “I don’t even have a house yet,” she said with a small chuckle. “Let alone a job.” She let the raindrops run down her face. It was very refreshing. What kind of job would she even be good at? Obviously, nothing to do with people. She didn’t say a word during the entire argument.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:31 am

Navy - - Armored Skin - - Location: Bakery - - Tags: Monroe

Right as Navy had closed her eyes, she felt Monroe lightly touch her cheek before he explained that he had only moved close to her in order to remove a loose eyelash from her face. Navy took a step back and placed her hands into two fists under her chin and said, ”I wish that-“ She continued her wish in her head, ensuring that nobody would know what she had wished for. Surprisingly, she didn’t feel embarrassed at what had happened at all. ”Now, can we please eat before I pass out?”
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:35 am

Monroe chuckled and nodded before leading her off to get some food. He sighed happily, closing his eyes and lifting his face to the sky as raindrops slid down his face. "You know, for the time being i think this place will be ok." He said to no one as he slipped his hand into navy's gentky giving her hand a squeeze.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alzuna » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:55 am

Nyx Winston/19/female

“Oh, so it’s still raining.” She sighed and looked up at the sky. Thick clouds covered the grey sky and she had to admit that it was quite a beautiful sight. “Hm. I do wonder what kind of job you’d be good at.” She smiled. Gosh, when was the last time she had a casual conversation like this? “Maybe it’d depend on your hobbies. Do you have any?” She asked. Yeah, it was nice to talk to someone.

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

hands on your knees, angelina jolie
let me put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair
do a fat criss-cross in the back somewhere, ha…

[ entj / she/her / law student . . ]

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

- - - 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 - - -

tumblr
xxxxxxxpinterestxxxxxxxa surprise

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:04 am

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Faye,Nyx,Alexis,Dakota

"Me too," she said quietly. She snuggled against her, burying her face in Cora's hair. She fell asleep, smiling softly because she felt safe with her.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:21 am

Probably a Doctor. wrote:
┏────────────────────────┓
xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
xxFORTEMxx Tags: Mason
xxCis-Female / 22 / "Copy Cat" / Heterosexual
┖────────────────────────┚
She nodded and was enthralled to hear that there were much more people in the Town than she originally thought. Mason then spoke of themselves as transgender, which was interesting. She paused a little and watched.. him.. while he spoke of how things were
Back where she was from there were always two genders. Never men trying to be women, or women trying to be men. It wasnt right. But she wasnt back home where it was a law
She was here, in this Town. Ready to accept anything
'I understand.' She signed with a smile and nodded at the male, to let him know she was comfortable hearing what he had to talk about
'Do you not have a doctor here who would help? Do you have any society?'
She glanced around in the square. She had seen buildings and wondered if they had any form of anything
Government.. healthcare.. economics..
Anything..
Back where she was from, they only had one leader. That leader was mainly a woman. The woman would pass on the power to their daughter, if not son when they turned 16.
Fortem was not born to a royal blood
They had a doctor, an old wise man who knew how to cure anything. Mainly consisting of praying and consulting spirits, anything could've been cured no matter who you were
Their currency was fruit and things found on the ground. Fortem lived in the trees her entire life
Fortem's memory of her home was slipping
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me