тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:51 am

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Alexis,Faye,Dakota,Nyx

Grey shook her head. She didn't want to talk to the guy. Definitely not now. She snuggled against Cora, holding her close because she felt safe with her near. She liked that she was able to touch her without killing her.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:55 am

Cora smiled at grey, happy that at least one person still liked her. She wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her close, enjoying the tingling feeling as her wavy hair tickled grey's nose. She hesitated, unsure of reaction she would get, before softly kissing the top of grey's head. "Im sorry fir upsetting you today. I wont push you anymore to do things. You do need to learn to control your power vut we will take this slow."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:05 am

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Alexis,Faye,Dakota,Nyx

Grey smiled, resting her head on Cora's shoulder. She blushed a bit when Cora kissed the top of her head, but she liked it. It made her feel loved. "Okay," she said. "I'm fine with that." She wanted to learn how to control her powers, if that was possible. She never wanted to hurt Cora. But she also didn't want to be pushed into doing anything and she was glad that Cora understood that.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:22 pm

Navy - - Armored Skin - - Location: The Town - - Tags: Monroe

Navy had felt almost too warm due to the humidity brought on by the midday rain, but somehow managed to bare goosebumps on her shoulders and chest due to Monroe's half-embrace. They were walking further into town where the businesses were located. She leaned her torso into Monroe's side as they walked, which wasn't entirely comfortable but allowed her to be closer to him. He smelled like new cotton and an oaky, fresh scent most likely from the soap used in his recent shower. It seemed like every second that she had spent with Monroe today had been one more opportunity for her to find another reason that she cared for him and wanted to be closer to him, both physically and emotionally. They walked into the main area of The Town where the bakery, medical office, clothing store, and art shop were located. "Should we see what they have inside of that Bakery? Or I wonder if theres another restaurant?" She glanced around, not seeing any other signs or smells of food. The scent of flour and cinnamon nearly forced her stomach to let out a cramping growl.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:48 pm

Monroe chuckled st the sound of her stomach and looked over at her as they stood in the middle of the street. "It seems like your stomach has decided on the bakery." He slowly got an intense look on his face as he looked at her, turning so he faced her completely. "Navy..." He said in a low, concentrated voice. He gently rested a hand on her cheek and tilted her face upwards towards his as he leaned his face closer to as he continued to look at her intensely, their faces only a few inches apart.

Cora glanced at grey worried as she continued to hold her, trying to figure her out. "Grey, what do you want?" She asked, trying her best to not sound rude. She was concerned that she had over stepped her bounds by speaking on her behalf and by being so affectionate towards her.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:49 pm

(this cs event is killing omg. too...many...seedlings...anyone else?? :') )

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Faye, Grey, Nyx, Dakota

Giving up rational thought, Alexis leaned back against the counter and slowly sank to the ground. His heart was still racing from the argument, but he wasn't angry anymore. In fact, he felt terrible. How could he have treated Cora like that? He had let himself become so overwhelmed with his own opinion that he took it out on her. Even if they did disagree, they could have sat down and had a proper discussion. Alexis held his head in his hands, staring at the ground between his knees. "I'm so sorry," he whispered. "I am so, so sorry." He just wanted to help Grey. That's all he'd wanted. But now, he only had made things worse.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Nyx, Grey, Faye, Alexis

"Fair enough." Popping the lid of the cookie jar back on, she set it down on the floor and leaned back against the wall. Dakota nearly jumped when she heard Alex yell at Cora, then watched with wide eyes as he left the room. He had seemed so calm back at The Lookout. Maybe she had misjudged him? "Has he ever done that before?" She asked Faye curiously.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Faye,Alexis,Dakota,Nyx

"What I want?" She thought about it. "I want to stay with you. I want to learn how to control my...powers so I don't have to worry about hurting you or anyone else." She didn't want anyone to try to take her away from Cora.

OOC: Oh my gosh, same here. I got so many and few of everything else. What are they even for?
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Navy - - Armored Skin - - Location: Bakery - - Tags: Monroe

Navy rolled her eyes as Monroe teased her about her grumbling stomach. She looked up at him and found that he was quietly staring at her. He spoke her name with a knowing affirmation with his hand caressing her cheek. A tremble shook down her arm before she lifted her own hand to rest on the back of his neck as they leaned closer in. She hesitated only momentarily and then closed her eyes as they made contact with each other. She took one slow step forward as they came together so that they would be as close as they could be standing upright. His hair was thick and soft and she moved her hand gently across the back of his head and the base of his neck.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:54 pm

┏────────────────────────┓
xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
xxFORTEMxx Tags: Mason
xxCis-Female / 22 / "Copy Cat" / Heterosexual
┖────────────────────────┚
She nodded and was enthralled to hear that there were much more people in the Town than she originally thought. Mason then spoke of themselves as transgender, which was interesting. She paused a little and watched.. him.. while he spoke of how things were
Back where she was from there were always two genders. Never men trying to be women, or women trying to be men. It wasnt right. But she wasnt back home where it was a law
She was here, in this Town. Ready to accept anything
'I understand.' She signed with a smile and nodded at the male, to let him know she was comfortable hearing what he had to talk about
'Do you not have a doctor here who would help? Do you have any society?'
She glanced around in the square. She had seen buildings and wondered if they had any form of anything
Government.. healthcare.. economics..
Anything..
Back where she was from, they only had one leader. That leader was mainly a woman. The woman would pass on the power to their daughter, if not son when they turned 16.
Fortem was not born to a royal blood
They had a doctor, an old wise man who knew how to cure anything. Mainly consisting of praying and consulting spirits, anything could've been cured no matter who you were
Their currency was fruit and things found on the ground. Fortem lived in the trees her entire life
Fortem's memory of her home was slipping
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfyyoyogamer » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:28 pm

username: wolfyyoyogamer
name: Toby Huntington
sexuality: Pansexual
appearance: (please post a picture if you are able) https://toyhou.se/1514207.toby-huntington
power: (you may only have one!) telekenisis!
personality: outgoing and quirky!
history: Toby had heard of a strange town, before a friend of hers went missing. after a few years of searching, she had finally found the fabled town.
how long have they been in The Town? (maximum is ten years) just got here!
wolfyyoyogamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me