тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby doc . » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:37 am

┏────────────────────────┓
xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
xxFORTEMxx Tags: Mason
xxCis-Female / 22 / "Copy Cat" / Heterosexual
┖────────────────────────┚
She was confused why this girl was named Mason, since it was a boy's name but never said anything against it. Her entire family had strange names anyways.
She was accepting and in turn was to be on her best behavior for him without freaking out. New places always made her on edge but this guy didn't seem too bad
He spoke about special abilities and that got her thinking. Scientists? Experiments? Tacet surely would have no idea where she was..
" No.. I don't remember.." she signed after sitting there and looking confused
"I don't remember any scientists.."
Perhaps it would come back to her later, but right now her curiosity was getting the better of her and she stepped a little closer to the stranger
"Maybe you could help show me around the Town?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:46 am

Cora glared back at him as her hands shook but continued to dig her nails into her palms in an effort to not turn invisible. "Ill use my head right after you do. She just arrived. How would you have liked it if as soon as you arrived instead of calming you down and giving you a cup of tea like i did i had grabbed you by the tail and dragged you to someone who looked an awful lot like the people who gave it to you? I like kristian but right now he cant do anything until sge is ready. In the meantime i will keep her safe and happy. I have done it before and i will do it again." She snarled back at him. The edges of her vision were going black; she couldnt handle this much conflict.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:50 am

xxxxf a y e . h a z e l
faye | 17 | she/her or they/them | homosexual | loyal, stubborn, feisty | sandpiper bird shapeshifter ; currently sandpiper bird > human form
quiffed light brown hair, green eyes, white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, black glasses, tattoos covering left bicep
small brown and white sandpiper bird, long legs, long beak

location:. Cora's cottage | tags:. Alexis, Grey, Cora, Nyx, Dakota

Faye nodded, trying hard to ignore the argument, not wanting to get involved. "Yeah, no worries about that." She rested her weight on one foot. "I would suggest not eating too much sugar, because if you sugar crash in the middle of running, who knows what'll happen?"

xxxxm a s o n . k o g a n e
mason | 16 | he/him | demi-pansexual | introverted, awkward, pessimistic | enhanced eyesight
short dark brown semi-androgynous hair, blue eyes, dark teal sweater, black skinny jeans

Mason noticed Fortem's curiosity when he mentioned his name, and immediately felt ashamed. "Yeah, I can show you around. We each get a cottage, sharing with at least one person. I'm bunking with a girl named Faye right now, but we've got room for two more still." Mason began walking towards the street leading to some shops. He hesitated a moment, then built up the courage to speak. "Are you wondering about my name? Male name for a female body?" Mason sighed. "It's because I'm transgender. I wasn't able to fully transition before the scientists took me for experimentations. I'm only sixteen, so no doctors would do the surgery." He gave a wry laugh. "Besides, I was broke before I got here, so I couldn't pay for it anyways. Good thing we don't have money here."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:59 am

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Faye, Grey, Nyx, Dakota

Alexis stood there, practically steaming. If it was physically possible, he was sure he would have exploded at that very moment, guts going everywhere with a loud kaboom! Of course, that didn't actually happen, but the picture still flashed through his mind. How could Cora be so ignorant? "If you won't bring her help, I'll bring help to her," he spat, pointing at Grey without breaking his stare with Cora. "Deep down, I know you know what's best for her in the long run." And with that, he turned and walked out of the room, maintaining his composure until he reached the kitchen, out of view from the others. Alexis leaned over the counter tops, staring at the grains in the wood. His tail was lashing back and forth repeatedly while he replayed the argument in his head, desperately trying to straighten out his thoughts.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Nyx, Grey, Faye, Alexis

"Fair enough." Popping the lid of the cookie jar back on, she set it down on the floor and leaned back against the wall. Dakota nearly jumped when she heard Alex yell at Cora, then watched with wide eyes as he left the room. He had seemed so calm back at The Lookout. Maybe she had misjudged him? "Has he ever done that before?" She asked Faye curiously.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:05 am

Cora covered her mouth with her hand as soon as alex left. With the argument done all she was left with was a dizxy head and a churning stomach. She couldnt tell if she was going to faint or throw up but she refused to cry again, she was done with being called a crybaby today. She loved alex. She could remember his first day as if it was yesterday and how scared he was of his powers as well. How could he forget everything so easily. *this is why we shouldn't interfear with the town* she thought to herself. All she wanted was to be alone but the realization that she may end up eating that thought made her feel even worse. She wanted to run after Alexis and give him a hug, telling him how sorry she was, but dhe knew thst wasnt currently an option.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:08 am

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Alexis,Faye,Nyx,Dakota

Grey had her hands pressed over her ears and squeeze her eyes shut, cowering down on the couch. She hated it when people yelled at each other, and it didn't make her any less scared. Once the argument had quieted down, she slowly opened her eyes and removed her hands over her ears a moment later. "Cora?" she ventured, speaking very quietly. She knew that they had been arguing about her, and she hated that.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:23 am

Cora closed her eyes as she tried to steady herself but managed to force out, "whatever you want to do i will support you." She felt herself start to fall over and quickly reopened her eyes so she wouldnt faint. She glanced at the other three still in the room and couldnt help but wonder what they now thought of her.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:33 am

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Alexis,Faye,Nyx,Dakota

Grey stood up, a bit wobbly. She took Cora's hand and brought her over to the couch. She pulled her down with her as she sat back down on it, and she wrapped her arms around her. The shock Cora would be getting from her would only be a bit stronger than when she was unconscious, which wasn't strong enough to be particularly uncomfortable. "I know," she said, giving her a bit of a smile. "Thank you."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinogirl06 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:44 am

Ariel— Location: Near the lookout — Power: Venom — Tags: Open

“Hello? Is anyone there?” the young adult called out. She wasn’t feeling like staying completely unsheltered from the elements, so she started wandering west. A small clearing loomed in the distance where cold wind bounced off a mossy building, creating a breeze which flowed through the forest like a river. She slowly stumbled towards the wind. Eventually, Ariel could hear voices coming from inside. Maybe they could help her? She was still very dizzy from waking up. She wobbled, then quickly collapsed underneath the overhang created by the lookout. “Ughhhhh...” she moaned. She used the last of her strength to get here. Within minutes, she fell unconscious again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to

. T̵̢̡̤̯̽h̶̼̭̾̽̚e̵͎͕͆̊ ̵͙̣̍̈̕͝Ņ̶̦̌̈́̄ė̴̡̩͍̃̎̐w̵̩̹͂ ̷̜̲̹̻͋̇Ȧ̷̺̙̎̕͝g̷̺̻͇̽̚͝e̴̯̍̈́͑̿ .

An absent-minded wizard has been
wandering the desert alone for the
past decade. She hasn’t found what
she came for, so she will continue on
her journey for now, always searching,
always watching.

She/Her - Neurodivergent - Aro Ace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dinogirl06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:47 am

Cora squirmed a bit at the feeling but forced a smile at her. "You should probably go let alex know whst you want to do." She muttered quietly as she felt a headache begin to set in.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me