(Revamped, check discussion) ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (O/A) ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:56 pm

//Jack Burnfield//human rouge//earth, boosted jump, minor telekinesis//tags: Maleena

Jack shrugged at the response. “Why not both a stroll and a dragon?” He returned.

The explanation of the shop’s potential didn’t exactly come as a surprise to the Burnfield, yet the certainty and speed at which the information was delivered hinted towards prior consideration. It seemed almost a little sad had the sales of magic not been declared taboo in recent years. Indeed, despite the loathing most of the citizens had, there were also a fair share of activists that had protested the use of dragon remains. They saw it as dangerous and disrespectful, a view that send many violet-stained pieces of apparel destroyed or cast into fire or the sea. It was one of the reasons dragon blood had once again become somewhat of a rarity.

As Jack listened he simply nodded his head and glanced down- however his gaze did rise again when assassination was mentioned. It was hard to get away with now that the guard didn’t have large reptilian beasts to deal with but the profession was definitely booming. Once more the lack of dragon blood came into play and people hired mercenaries and thieves to carry out the dirty work for magic in exchange for some pretty hefty fees. With her connections, it probably wouldn’t be hard for Maleena to make it. “It might just work...” jack mumbled despite the amused speech. It was phrased as an afterthought, something entirely possible but not for him to decide.

Just as he glanced back with his offer, Jack felt a a twinge of satisfaction at Maleena’s smile. The blond was not often known as someone incredibly generous but he felt that such an experience wasn’t something that could be given anyway, seeing as anyone could simply go out and hunt. He supposed it was a little more beneficial than just setting off though since he did have a lead. “I thought as much,” the man commented after hearing of the other’s shoulder. “Just make sure to keep it wrapped and it should heal nicely. And welcome aboard then- though I wonder what your father will do without you herding in customers?” He teased with eyebrows raised.

It was an interesting choice, especially considering what he had seen so far of Maleena’s relationship with the man. There was a certain amount of stubbornness he found from her answer as well, something that made him slightly unsettled from offering 50-50 right off the bat. The proposal had already been made though. He’d probably have the company with or without her family’s approval, and once more he reminded himself that he really would appreciate help while fighting a dragon.

Jack mirrored her movements when she stepped forward to shake his hand, internally wondering about the woman’s motivation to just up and leave. Was it for adventure? Power? Proving a point to her kin? Or simply furthering the glory of her family name? The man doubted he’d learn of it any time soon, if at all. That was fine, especially considering he had little intention to tell of his own goals. “Likewise.” He agreed with a curt nod.

“I’ll give you a day to collect your things and inform everyone of your new situation, unless you can do that more quickly.” The violet clothed figure stepped towards the door again but continued to listen to his new acquaintance behind him. “Didn’t I already tell you?” He twisted the handle. “It’s from a dragon. The one I- we- will be going after at the next available chance. I can give you more details on the ride- do you need a horse?” Jack has already pulled on the door and allowed light to flood in as he side-stepped out. “And you can fight?”

This was definitely one way to introduce a mission, and while all he said was true, Jack did keep an eye on his new partner to see if she was still up for what would undoubtedly be a challenge.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragongirl00100 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:25 pm

*~*~*~*
DAMON RAEDEMAN
~
xXx
~
    Abilities: Archery, Horseback Riding, Hunting | | Rank: Hunter, Horse Trainer
    Tags: open | | Location: Forest outside of Capital
~

─────He sat quietly on a chestnut mare, an arrow notched in his bow and one hand on the reins. He gave a command and his two hounds rushed into the undergrowth. The mare didn’t flinch; good, her training was going well. Once she grew fit and accustomed to long treks through the wilderness, she would make some explorer or hunter a good horse. He tapped her sides with his heel, sending her into an easy canter after the dogs who, by their howling, seemed to have found something. Sure enough, the dogs soon came into view, racing after a smaller, red-brown blur. When the hounds pushed it into an open clearing, Damon dropped his reins and drew the bow with practiced ease.

─────He was hardly affected by the mare leaping over a small log, striking the fox in the chest with the arrow. The little canine collapsed immediately and rolled once or twice from momentum before coming still. Damon whistled, calling the dogs away so they wouldn’t ruin the fox’s pelt. The duo obediently sat aside and waited, tongues lolling happily as he tied the mare to a tree, not quite trusting her to stay put as he trusted his own horse. He pulled the arrow out from the dead fox before placing it inside an old bag; he’d skin it and sell the fur later. His little test finished, he tied the bag to the saddle and mounted the mare, calling for the dogs to follow as they returned to his home.
*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~
FEILEACAN
xXx
    Abilities: Fire-breath, Fast/Agile Flying, Minor Fire Magic | | Rank: N/A
    Tags: open | | Location: Cave on volcanic island

─────Feil blinked her crystal blue eyes open for the first time in a century, feeling as if she had just awoken from the longest dream ever. She yawned, stretching like a massive, scaly cat and stood. She took a moment to shake herself awake - as well as to shake off a layer of dust that she could swear had collected on her body. The first sound she heard after waking reminded her of her hunger. She felt as if she hadn’t eaten in decades, thought that old childhood complaint was quite literal now.

─────Right. First, water. Then, food. Then... she didn’t know. She made her way out of the maze-like cave she slept in, hardly remembering how to get out of it. After a pawful of annoying dead ends, sunlight finally greeted her via a gap in the rock barely wide enough for her to clamber out of. Her scales scraped the rock as she crawled out; either she grew during that sleep - which she hadn’t thought was possible - or this cave opening shrank. Or maybe this was just a different entrance to the same cave. It hardly mattered, she was out and she certainly was not going back in.
~*~*~*~
Last edited by Dragongirl00100 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mostly Inactive on CS Now
Trading ALL CS pets/items for FR
CS->FR Trading Info
FR Account
Dragongirl00100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:58 am

//Adele Thunderclap//human barbarian//no magic//tags: Dusk, Kelly, anyone at docks

The brunette snickered as she left, quickly making her way down winding paths of wooden and stone steps to the docks. The baker, meanwhile addressed Dusk’s words with an angry shaking of a clenched hand at him. “You tell your sister to stop doing that!” She warned loudly, having assumed the two were siblings due to their hair colour and the fact that the boy had covered for Adele. The three might as well have been related; they shared enough experiences certainly.

Adele had made her escape far before she could know of Dusk pawning off the ‘getting food’ job to his twin. Upon finally reaching the boardwalk the tank of a woman ducked into a roughly set up shack next to the watchtower. In contrast to the sturdy, brick laden building that sank into the murky depths of the sea, the shack looked like it was practically standing from the support of many, many fishing poles that lined the short walls. Adele was too tall to simply stroll in as well, leading her to duck and call out to the owner. He appeared from what seemed to be boxes of bait, hooks, and rolls of string. After a short conversation Adele stepped out with a hearty chuckle and set about finding a boat.

There was an added challenge when she felt the platform beneath her shift position and she was nearly splashed by a large wave, the trademark of another earthquake. They were getting more and more frequent, and at that moment Adele had another doubt about going out to the island.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:10 am

⋯⋯⋯⋯⚗️⋯⋯⋯⋯
Maleena Briarwood
Tags: Jack
⋯⋯⋯⋯⚗️⋯⋯⋯⋯
Maleena found Jack's serious approval of her whole assassin plan fairly amusing. Many of their customers, even those quite happy to buy the shady products that their shop sold, would have laughed off the suggestion. His response was proof that this man was no stranger to the underground and just as shifty and tough as she'd originally thought he looked. He seemed to have guessed that it wasn't completely a joke. Assassination wasn't quite as tasteful as selling dragon blood but at least it would let the Briarwoods keep their house and some of their prestige in the Underground.

She wasn't thrilled to have the man telling her how to look after her shoulder. She knew how to bandage a wound, thank you very much! Pulling the sleeve of the dark-grey, tunic-style top aside she gestured at the clean bandages covering the wound to prove the injury was in good hands. To begin with there had even been a honey-based dressing under the bandages to prevent any infections. Her family's old tips and tricks passed down for hunting dragons weren't only good for facing off those great reptilian beasts.
"He'll make do." Maleena responded to the teasing comment about her father and the shop, "He should be grateful that a Briarwood is back in the business."

The dragon blood coming from a dragon was indeed the most logical answer that could come from all of Jack's cryptic words but hearing it said aloud was enough to make Leena shiver. She wasn't quite sure whether it was from thrill or fear. Dragons hadn't been sighted for a hundred year and suddenly she was recruited to help hunt one? Perhaps there was some truth to the depraved ramblings about Hotei coming from her grandmother. When a younger Maleena had realised that their stocks were running low she had prayed for more dragons, so that they wouldn't lose the shop and the house and their family name, but now she remembered all the reasons her great grandmother had helped destroy them, and that species traitor Justine, she wondered if becoming an assassin wouldn't be a safer career. Still, she refused to disappoint her family. Steeling herself she gave Jack a curt nod.
"I have a horse."She informed him before reaching round to grab her crossbow off a hook behind the counter. She'd sent a bolt into the calves of a fair few thieves with it. "And I can shoot." She'd been known to break a few noses too, was even capable of cutting a throat if necessary, but she wasn't sure that would be much use against a dragon. "Dawn then? Here? I could be ready sooner, though, if needs be." It would take her little time at all to tell her father she was off hunting dragons, grab her crossbow and a few of those concoctions made from the poisonous plants they had on their shelves and ride but it would perhaps be nice to look through some of the old family records on hunting dragons, ask her grandmother's advice. As was tradition, she had been taught about all the Briarwood's dragon hunting exploits but little Maleena had never thought they'd mattered so learning again wouldn't hurt.
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:46 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Jezzabel Rose Lantos- female- 27- Human- Stable keeper- Ring that allows light magic (can’t use often)- Tags: Sadija, Brinder

The redhead attempted a shrug, which didn’t really work out. “I, um...I mean, if you want to make some tea... There’s peach and cinnamon apple.” she muttered with a nod of her head. She suddenly was hungry for some meat...Well, really, the deer that hopefully had been recovered and placed somewhere safe. She gave a quiet sigh to herself, shaking her head a bit. She glanced to the dogs as they yipped and wagged, nodding to them.

Brinder Morr Hestis- male- 25- First Gen Scale Descendant- Ranger- Animal summon magic book, minor wind, possibly magic bracelet- Tags: Sadija and Jezza

The dark haired boy huffed a bit as he continued to wait. When a voice came to his ears, he glanced up to see a dark haired woman. Nodding to her, he held the sword out to her. “I assume this is yours, because I know it isn’t hers.” the scale descendant said matter-of-factly. He shook the hand since she extended it, saying “My name is Brinder Hestis.” with a small nod.

He stepped inside with a quiet huff, immediately heading for the redhead’s bedroom. He knew exactly where it was, because she’d put him in it once when he fainted at her door with a fever. When he saw Jezza’s state, he growled. “Who did this? Why is she like this? Did someone attack you? Did she use her ring?” he asked, almost too fast.

Baelfire- male, homosexual- like 60- Dragon- Blue fire breath, swift, floating- Tags: Varis, Lukas

The tan and brown dragon huffed a bit when one dragon spoke in a lowered tone to the other...He’d winced and lowered his head a bit when the dragon hissed, the protective one. However, now his head was raised back up once more. He watched the wingless dragon, wingless just like him which made him nearly purr. However, instead he kept quiet, scolding himself a bit.

He muttered “Kin...” then shook his head and his whole furry body, fluffy ended tail flicking a bit. “Well, yes, I’ve woken as well.” he huffed, ears going back a moment. He snorted when the other acted like he was being sized up...Shaking himself again, he settled a bit, tail curling about his feet, paws, whatever. His ears and nose twitched a few times, then stopped. “My name is Baelfire, nice to meet you. Who is your friend?” he asked. “I am a...an... Eastern dragon?” he said, a question rather than a statement.
(for dave)

The young male shook his tan and brown fur, head tilting slightly and ears twitching as he studied Lukas, waiting for Varis to say something; anything would do. He tilted his head further when the blue dragon side eyed the green one, then shrugged to himself. His fluff-ended tail continued to flick, much like a cat’s denoting nerves, or curiosity, or both. He let out a thrumming sound, wondering if he needed a double name...Varis had one, like one of those...what were they? Humans? Yes, like a human.

The tan and brown beast noticed when the blue and stripey one looked at him. The nod earned made him relax a bit. He nodded at the blue dragon, still waiting for the jade to speak again, even just one word. “Um...yes.” was all he managed to say about a situation involving humans...Shaking his head, he stood to shake his whole body then sat once again. “Erm...are dragons meant to have a double name?” he asked, unsure. “I have blue fire, and can float.” he muttered.

Renn- female, bi- like 60- Dragon- Black fire breath, swift, floating- Tags: Molan, maybe Mariana

The brown dragon made a small sound as her cousin nuzzled her, opening her eyes slowly with a soft huff when he spoke to her. She nodded, saying “Yes, Bael.” and standing up. Just like he had, she shook herself, stretching a bit. She watched where he went, seeing he’d gone towards the forests.

Therefore, she turned her head towards where a lake was, trotting down towards said clear body of water. She gave a low purr as she began to trot now, shaking herself a few times during a small pause she took. She purred again, taking to trotting once more. She huffed as she walked, seeing the lake in the distance. However, she then got this sense from above, looking up...There was a dragon up there, she mused to herself. “Hello!” she called, starting to float off the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✯ — xia, rosemary | three.

Postby passione » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:20 pm

✩ ┈┈ XIA⠀ARGON
          ───────────────────────────────────────

demi-girlseventeenhuman, thiefthe laketagged - mariana

seeing as the dragon took the fig, xia assumed that it was a sign that it wouldn't hurt her. that was ideal. now, all she had to do was gain its trust and get what she needed in order to strike it rich.

immediately following the last chews of the fruit in its mouth, xia received some sort of message in her mind. it wasn't quite decipherable as a language, but xia understood that it was the dragon speaking, and what it was trying to convey to her.

a child? xia stared down at the baby dragon she had brought along with her. well. this big one must have assumed. at least xia's guise hadn't been broken through just yet. if she played her cards right, she could be leaving this place with dragon blood in a jiffy.

"yes," the thief nodded. "she seems to have lost her family. i'm... trying to help her look."

❁ ┈┈ ROSEMARY
          ───────────────────────────────────────

femalejust a babydragonthe laketagged - mariana, xia

rosemary was confused for quite some time. there were rocks, then there were flowers, then there was a human, then there was darkness, then she fell asleep, then there was a huge fish, and then there was another dragon. rosemary wasn't too fond of humans. they milked her parents of their blood, after all. but there seemed to be some regret in this human's eyes as she scooped rosemary up in her arms and left.

and now there was food.

rosemary had been stuffing her face with fish fillet when a question was poised to her. the little dragon lifted its head to look to the strange dragon in front of her.

"mommy?" she asked, with a click and a tilt of the head. her feet were webbed. rosemary knew she was far from home. there was no water aside from heavy rainfall where she came from. vegetation only existed because of her subspecies. but here she was, at a lake, in front of the large-set water dragon. "i don't know where my mommy is. i don't know where home is. where am i, miss?"
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:17 am

//Jack Burnfield//human rouge//earth, boosted jump, minor telekinesis//tags: Maleena

A grin threatened to spread across Jack’s face as Maleena indignantly showed off her admittedly well-dressed wound. It was an important skill, and while the man knew little of her family history the practice was undoubtedly taught throughout the generations. The blond himself kind of had to try on his own for a lot of things, since most of his childhood injuries were taken care of by one of his parents or their hired hands. Despite learning it himself however, Jack did have plenty of experience for him to learn the best wraps and knots to use in different cases.

Golden eyes lifted to Grey-green when she mentioned ‘a Briarwood back in business’, which stirred up a newfound interest in the ‘business’ she was talking about. “Ah, you guys used to hunt your own dragons?” He hummed thoughtfully. If the dragon-killing blood was in this woman’s veins then perhaps he needn’t worry about inexperience on the field.

Yet, when he mentioned that the blood had come from a dragon that was currently alive, Maleena’s expression was unreadable. Jack could detect a bit of uncertainty and questioning though. Those were to be expected though, considering all of the legends about dragons demolishing entire cities and countrysides in their wrath. These legends could have been just fables spread to keep children from sneaking out at night but Jack had reason to believe that such beliefs came from a run-in with a titan dragon. Luckily those were all resting in the earth- or so everyone thought. Justine’s kin hadn’t expected to see the two beasts from earlier but here they were. Why couldn’t an even stronger one survive, especially with the ability to shift into a human form? Jack bit his lip as he contemplated this but quickly snapped out of it once Maleena confirmed that she had a horse.

“Great.” Jack said as if he were mentally marking off a checklist, eyeing the crossbow when the lighter blonde held it up. It was a formidable weapon but still light. It would’ve been his style if he didn’t like his daggers so much.

Jack was now leaning against the post that his horse was tied to. “Dawn.” They confirmed. “Take your time. Just keep in mind we’re responding to a dragon sighting. Those animals are fast and can fly, so who knows how far they’ll travel.” He cautioned. He’d stop by a few other merchants before they left. A little more provisions couldn’t hurt, and he did wish to snag a few furs in case they found and faced off against the ice dragon. The serpent that had been with the blue and black one was still a mystery to the man so it might be more beneficial to take it out first.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:14 pm

Mariana
Water dragon
Tags: Xia, my child

-----The large water-dragon hummed contentedly at the human's reply, which suggested her awkward attempt at a telepathic message had worked. The human was, of course, showing the pack bonding behavior Mariana had heard tales about. According to her mother, the boundaries of species never fazed humans.
-----"That's sweet of you, human," Mariana responded. Affection shone in her eyes as she turned her head and watched the dear baby chow down on the sunfish's flanks. She thought back to her own mother, who taught fish was the best food for a young dragon. A healthy seafood diet helped the fins and scales grow sleek and smooth.
-----Slowly, as to not startle the human or smaller dragon, Mariana crept to the nestling's side and lay by it protectively. She folded her fins and curled her broad tail around the little drake. "This is my lake, dear. I've lived here my whole life. If you'd like, I could be your Mummy and this could be your home."
-----She had never seen the vast world beyond her idyllic lake, and had no idea how to comfort an orphaned baby dragon separated from both parents and home. Offering to adopt the child was a spur-of-the-moment idea.
-----"Human, your parents are nowhere to be seen either," Mariana whispered into the brunette's mind. She was unsure about how big humans grew, but this one was much smaller than any dragon she'd seen. It didn't act like a baby... maybe it was a teenager. "Will you and baby stay here? My brother can fly - I'm sure he'll help look for your parents."

Last bumped by cocogerber13 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:14 pm.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me