тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:25 pm

(@fox- after you've read all the rules and history/information on the front page, please post a form to the discussion thread)

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Faye, Grey, Nyx, Dakota

Alexis ignored Cora and continued on. "What's wrong with her?" He still didn't know how the girl managed to kill Frank with one touch. Then it hit him...electricity. Frank was electrocuted. His eyebrows shot up and he took a step back from Grey. How the heck were they supposed to help her if she couldn't be touched? "Do you have any more gloves?" He asked Cora.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Nyx, Grey, Faye, Alexis

Dakota opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted when the door burst open and everyone who had run piled back in, along with a couple newcomers. Alexis and...was that a bird on his shoulder? That had to be Faye! "What happened?" Dakota asked, suddenly concerned. Grey was twitching and didn't seem completely conscious. Though she didn't like the girl, she didn't want her to get hurt.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:33 pm

Cora nodded, "first drawer on the right in the kitchen" she muttered and allowed herself to turn invisible. She focused her attention onto grey, feeling that even if she screwed uo everything else she could at least make sure grey was still breathing. She expected at any moment for the others to pull her away and tame grey away, forcing her to be with the other new recruits. She knew she wasn't the best person to mentor a new member but all she could think was that if grey was given to anyone else to be taken care of vy that things would get worse. She knew this thought was nonsense since things were already as bad as they could be but she couldn't help herself.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:38 pm

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Faye, Grey, Nyx, Dakota

Alexis nodded and went into the kitchen to find the gloves, muttering under is breath as he pulled them on. This was ridiculous. This house was no place for the poor girl. Grey needed proper training in order to learn how to control herself, and Cora wouldn't be able to give that to her. They both could at least agree on that, right? Taking a deep breath before walking inside the room, Alexis told himself to remain calm and not lash out at anyone else. The top priority right now was Grey's safety and recovery. At Faye's chirp, he nodded. "Of course, sorry Faye," he murmured, picking her clothes up off the floor. They were wet and dirty, and he held them out shamefully. "I'll put them right outside the door, okay? No one will watch."

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ

Dakota opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted when the door burst open and everyone who had run piled back in, along with a couple newcomers. Alexis and...was that a bird on his shoulder? That had to be Faye! "What happened?" Dakota asked, suddenly concerned. Grey was twitching and didn't seem completely conscious. Though she didn't like the girl, she didn't want her to get hurt.
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Nyx,Dakota,Faye,Alexis

Grey woke up, shivering as she clung to Cora. "..Cora.?.." she whispered, her voice a bit raspy. She wrapped her arms around herm holding herself close because she liked being embraced by her even if she didn't really know how she wasn't already dead.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Cora made it so her outline could be seen but remained mostly invisible. She continued to hold grey and once she woke up she braced herself to be electrocuted or yelled st by alex, whichever one struck her down first. She didnt responded to grey, wstching alex silently as she awaited his judgement.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:03 pm

xxxxf a y e . h a z e l
faye | 17 | she/her or they/them | homosexual | loyal, stubborn, feisty | sandpiper bird shapeshifter ; currently sandpiper bird > human form
quiffed light brown hair, green eyes, white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, black glasses, tattoos covering left bicep
small brown and white sandpiper bird, long legs, long beak

location:. Cora's cottage | tags:. Alexis, Grey, Cora, Nyx, Dakota

Faye hopped off of Alexis' shoulder, fluttering her wings as she fell to the floor. "Thank you!" She chirped, then disappeared into the kitchen. She made sure no one was able to see, then shifted back into her human form. Momentary pain again as her organs resized and the feathers were pulled into her body, and then she changed back into her clothes as fast as she could. Once she finished, Faye returned to the main room, giving a faint smile to Dakota. "Fancy seeing you again."

xxxxm a s o n . k o g a n e
mason | 16 | he/him | demi-pansexual | introverted, awkward, pessimistic | enhanced eyesight
short dark brown semi-androgynous hair, blue eyes, dark teal sweater, black skinny jeans

Mason stood in the puddle, arms out, gazing at the sky above. He closed his eyes and smiled widely. "I love the rain!" Mason kept his voice quiet. He wanted to yell the words, but was afraid of attracting attention. He lowered his arms but kept his eyes closed and face turned to sky. Mason continued standing that way until he lost track of time.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:19 pm

ᴀʟᴇxɪs

Taking it out of his pocket, Alexis pulled his black beanie over his head. Not only was his hair absolutely hideous, thanks to the rain, but he didn't want to scare Grey again with those damn ears of his. Slowly, he took a step towards Grey and knelt down to her level where she was lying. "Hello," he said calmly, careful not to get too close. "My name is Alexis. You're Grey, yes?"

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ

Dakota looked at Faye, returning the smile. "Right back at ya." She was relieved to see a familiar friendly face, and was hoping Faye would be able to help with this utterly ridiculous situation. Although, Grey had woken up and seemed much better.
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:20 pm

Probably a Doctor. wrote:
Probably a Doctor. wrote:
┏───────────────────────┓
xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
xxTARSxx Tags: Milo
xxCis-Male / 26 / Android / Pansexual
┖───────────────────────┚
He hummed to himself and noted down what the other was saying about their powers. Really it was quite interesting and he couldn't help but smile. Telekinesis was an interesting power to have, he chuckled aloud after the other joked about it
"I see.." he mused while blinking a few times and lowering his gaze
"Do you have any idea how you activate this power of yours?" he inquired, tilting his head a little and narrowing his attention directly to him now. Things were getting a little more personal and he figured it was only because he was asking
"Do you feel anything while you're in control, do you feel different?"
No matter what the answer was, he documented everything down into the file under the man's name
xx

┏─────────────────────────┓
xxKRISTIAN _ LUDWIGxx
xxKRISxx Tags: Naomi
xxCis-Male / 29 / Winged Human / Homosexual
┖─────────────────────────┚
He nodded and walked with her silently, making sure there was no awkward silence between them before opening the lab and leading her inside
It was dark, damp and pretty scary looking if you didnt know what to expect
He flicked the lights on and a waiting room awaited them in the dark, only for the hallway to light up leading back to the main lab
It was filled with items, science items, and dirt and grime
Though the hallway had rooms, mainly his office, a bathroom, his room and more
"Alright.. vell.." he sighed and rubbed his hands together
"If ve are to start.. vere should ve start?" He asked and looked to the female
"Ze main lab or should ve start vis ze vaiting room?"
xx

┏────────────────────────┓
xxFORTEM _ UNAxx🌲
xxFORTEMxx Tags: open
xxCis-Female / 22 / "Copy Cat" / Heterosexual
┖────────────────────────┚
She opened her eyes and the next thing she knew she wasn't in her bed. Back home at Tacet's place she had her own room, hand painted by her with leaves and trees and bushes and birds..
Now she was in someone else's house.. sleeping in someone else's bed
Leaning forward with a start, she looked around in alarm. Nobody else was in this room, though the sheets did smell clean and had noone else's scent on them
She got up, thankfully still dressed in her PJs which consisted of shorts and a baggy shirt. Making her way through the entire house she deemed it safe when nobody else was there. Food was in the kitchen, and many clothes were in the closet for her. She smiled and thumbed through a couple before settling on changing into a short sleeved shirt with a fuzzy collar, and boots with fur
Upon escaping the house she looked around and found that she was surrounded by more houses, but the mailbox outside the one she was in had her last name on it, Una
She had to find answers right away, she followed a path that led to the middle of town. There were people here at one point, she glanced around and tried to track where they could have gone but there was no way..
Perhaps there was someone else here to tell her where she was and what she was doing here in this cute little town and not at home with her brother?
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:44 pm

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Faye,Dakota,Alexis,Nyx

Grey looked up at the guy, holding Cora tighter. She nodded slightly, a bit afraid about what he would do. That, and she didn't like strangers.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:46 pm

xxxxf a y e . h a z e l
faye | 17 | she/her or they/them | homosexual | loyal, stubborn, feisty | sandpiper bird shapeshifter ; currently sandpiper bird > human form
quiffed light brown hair, green eyes, white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, black glasses, tattoos covering left bicep
small brown and white sandpiper bird, long legs, long beak

location:. Cora's cottage | tags:. Alexis, Grey, Cora, Nyx, Dakota

Faye looked to Alexis as he spoke to Grey, and felt unsure of what to do. Deciding he had Cora and Grey under control, she moved over towards the only other person she hadn't spoken to yet. "Hey, Nyx right?" Faye smiled at the other girl. "How'd you get dragged into this?"

xxxxm a s o n . k o g a n e
mason | 16 | he/him | demi-pansexual | introverted, awkward, pessimistic | enhanced eyesight
short dark brown semi-androgynous hair, blue eyes, dark teal sweater, black skinny jeans

Mason slowly made his way to the town square, enjoying the rain and jumping in any large puddles he spotted. As soon as he entered the square, he saw a giant puddle right by the fountain, and ran for it, making a huge splash as he landed. He spun in a circle, a huge grin on his face, until he made eye contact with a girl standing nearby. "Oh! I-I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." Mason clasped his hands together behind his back and turned his face towards the ground.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me