тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:55 am

Monroe began to walk away, looking over his shoulder at navy before rounding a corner. She had a look on her face like she was annoyed making him smirk. She was funny and he was relieved that she still seemed to be comfortable around him. He strolled to his cabin and looked around once he was inside. Everything was bare and appeared untouched. He guessed his roommate hadnt arrived yet. He walked into the bedroom with his name marked on the door and began to look around at all of his things.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:55 am

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Faye, Grey, Nyx, Dakota

The dry cover of Cora's home was heavily welcomed by Alexis. Once they set the strange girl down, he shook himself off like a dog, droplets of water spraying everywhere. It didn't do much, unfortunately. He watched Cora tend to the girl with a piercing gaze. Who was this person, and why hadn't she been at orientation this morning? "Would you mind telling me what's going on?" Alexis began. He was in charge today, after all. This mess was partially his fault for him being so ignorant.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Nyx, Grey, Faye, Alexis

Dakota opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted when the door burst open and everyone who had run piled back in, along with a couple newcomers. Alexis and...was that a bird on his shoulder? That had to be Faye! "What happened?" Dakota asked, suddenly concerned. Grey was twitching and didn't seem completely conscious. Though she didn't like the girl, she didn't want her to get hurt.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alzuna » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:27 am

Nyx Winston/19/female

Nyx flinched as Alexis and Cora opened the door and entered the room. “Holy mother of beans, you could have hit me in the face with the door!” She snorted as she took a step back. Nyx glared at Cora and then she looked at Alexis with widened eyes. “Oh, Alex. Wait-“ She turned around and looked at Grey and then she looked at Cora. “-You told him everything?” She glared menacingly at him. “So I assume you’re here to help us?” She asked and twitched as she saw something on his shoulder. “Oh, uh, a bird.”

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

hands on your knees, angelina jolie
let me put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair
do a fat criss-cross in the back somewhere, ha…

[ entj / she/her / law student . . ]

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

- - - 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 - - -

tumblr
xxxxxxxpinterestxxxxxxxa surprise

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:06 am

Cora continued to cry silently as she held onto grey protectively. She looked up at Alex, swallowing nervously. "This is grey. Im... Im trying to take care of her but i dont know what to do. She killed frank. He barely touched her but he died in a second." She buried her face in greys hair as she continued to hold her with one arm under her her head and the other arm around her waist, fighting sobs. "Please dont banish her. I know i dont like a lot of people but i like this one."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alzuna » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:10 am

Nyx Winston/19/female

Nyx felt somewhat unnerved as she quietly listened to Cora’s sobs. “Hey, don’t be such a crybaby.” She said in an attempt to reign in Cora’s emotions. Which probably didn’t work because Cora looked like a mess. Nyx crossed her arms and continued to stare at Alexis. “So, do you actually want to help us or are you gonna snitch on us?”

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

hands on your knees, angelina jolie
let me put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair
do a fat criss-cross in the back somewhere, ha…

[ entj / she/her / law student . . ]

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

- - - 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 - - -

tumblr
xxxxxxxpinterestxxxxxxxa surprise

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:17 am

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Alexis,Faye,Dakota,Nyx

Grey whimpered softly, moving closing to Cora. Her eyes were squeezed tight, and she twitched weakly. She shivered, leaning against Cora. She was slowly regaining consciousness, but barely.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:38 am

Navy - - Armored Skin - - Location: Cottage - - Tags:

Navy pushed the door open that lead inside of her room. The smell was surprisingly home-y and almost resembled that of her first apartment, consisting of a ‘clean linen’ scented cleaner and the odor of new furniture. She made a bee line for the bathroom and was careful not to touch anything with her muddy hands. The shower enveloped her in a warm, liquid blanket as the brown mud swirled down the drain. She spent several minutes scrubbing each body part and section of hair in a soap that lathered with the rich smell of gardenias.

Once Navy was finally free from the mud and residue of rain, she discovered three drawers and a small closet stocked with clothes. Her hands quickly plucked white jean shorts from the middle drawer and a maroon tank top from the closet. She was nearly headed out the door before she realized that she had bare feet, so she dug through a large plastic container in the bottom of her closet and decided that some simple leather sandals would be fine. The door clicked shut behind her as she stepped outside and onto the sidewalk. Navy casually strolled down the sidewalk and stopped two doors down from the door that Monroe had walked toward where she leaned against the building, patiently waiting.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:53 am

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Faye, Grey, Nyx, Dakota

"What?" Alexis let his gaze fall on Grey. She...killed Frank? His tail lashed back and forth behind him, anger starting to bubble in his stomach. Cora acted like his death meant nothing to her. He glared at Cora, then at Nyx. "Banish? I'm not a tyrant," he said in an eerily calm tone. "I don't have the power to do that, even if I wanted to." He leaned in close to Cora, trying to keep his fury at bay. "I'll help, but not for you or Nyx. I'm helping Grey, and that's it. So don't think I'm doing this for you." He felt sorry for Grey. None of this would have even happened if Cora had brought her to orientation, even if she was a little late. Grey had no idea what was going on, and he couldn't blame her for Frank's death.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / at the lookout / x / tags; Cora, Nyx, Grey, Faye, Alexis

Dakota opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted when the door burst open and everyone who had run piled back in, along with a couple newcomers. Alexis and...was that a bird on his shoulder? That had to be Faye! "What happened?" Dakota asked, suddenly concerned. Grey was twitching and didn't seem completely conscious. Though she didn't like the girl, she didn't want her to get hurt.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:56 am

Cora looked like she was going to fall apart at everyone's words but inew if she turned invisible their fury would most likely only grow. She knew that any explanation sge offered would fall on deaf ears but her terror of being isolated forced tge words out as she kept her gaze on grey. "She was scared... She didn't want anyone else. I was trying to get her somewhere safe so i coyld find you when it happened. Im sorry... It just happened so fast and i didn't know what to do. Frank was always so kind to me and i dont know how to handle any of this. Im so sorry..." She forced her words to come out evenly, the sharp words of being referred to as a cry baby still lodged deep within her. She tangled her fingers into greys hair, desperate fir the comfort of another human and hating that the only person she could get it from was unconscious. She forced ger gaze to travel across their faces: passing over nyx, Dakota, and faye before landing on Alex. The hatred in his eyes almost killed her but she forced herself to not cry as sge said in a soft voice that gave away how broken she was, "ill try to do better."

Monroe wandered into the bathroom and got a quick shower, sighing happily as the hot water almost burned his skin. He then wandered back to his room, smirking joyfully as he picked through the clothes and pulled on black suit pants and dress shoes with a navy blue dress shirt and black tie. He smiled seductively at his reflection as he slicked his hair back into a pompador before heading outside to meet navy.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:09 pm

xxxxf a y e . h a z e l
faye | 17 | she/her or they/them | homosexual | loyal, stubborn, feisty | sandpiper bird shapeshifter ; currently sandpiper bird
quiffed light brown hair, green eyes, white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, black glasses, tattoos covering left bicep
small brown and white sandpiper bird, long legs, long beak

Faye felt contempt at being placed on Alexis' shoulder, but knew it was the best option. She squeezed her little toes as tight as she could, trying not to fall off. As soon as they reached the shelter of Cora's cottage, Faye ruffled her feathers, feeling the cold begin to seep into her bones. She let out a squawk as Alexis shook, then listened to the conversation. She immediately felt awful for Cora and the strange girl, Grey, but only distant sadness at the gardener's death. She hadn't known him very well. Not being able to take listening to Cora's broken voice for one more second, Faye pecked at Alexis' cheek and let out a loud chirp. "Change?" She looked pointedly at her clothes in a heap on the floor.

xxxxm a s o n . k o g a n e
mason | 16 | he/him | demi-pansexual | introverted, awkward, pessimistic | enhanced eyesight
short dark brown semi-androgynous hair, blue eyes, dark teal sweater, black skinny jeans

Mason stood in the puddle, arms out, gazing at the sky above. He closed his eyes and smiled widely. "I love the rain!" Mason kept his voice quiet. He wanted to yell the words, but was afraid of attracting attention. He lowered his arms but kept his eyes closed and face turned to sky. Mason continued standing that way until he lost track of time.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me