☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby Simonpet » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:16 am

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | first floor lobby | tags: Callie, Kamira
Raphael looked at Kamira in wonder as she made an ice cream cone appear. While he and his sister could do that, it was often the equivalent of stealing as they could only "make" things that already existed in one form or another. Was Kamira like that or could she do literal energy-to-matter conversions? Either would be cool. "Oh, do you want me to re-explain?" he asked when he realized that Kamira hadn't really been listening to his speech. Well, it wasn't really a speech, but more of an explenation of his universe's current state. He looked around, realizing that he had no idea where Pollen had gone. Reaching out to the 'lizard, he felt that his pet was safe in a room with his family. Probably Elizabeth's room, because she had about twelve while he only had one. Good for her.

(@~StormFall~: It's okay! I don't think you missed too much.)
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Kamira Night

She blinked, realizing that there had been a question asked. She snapped her fingers (as she tended to use hand motions and sound effects a lot when she spoke) "What? Oh, no, no that's okay. I just... got lost in my own head I guess..." She laughed and added a smile for good measure. In truth she sort of did recall some of the conversation. I guess I was kinda paying attention... in a sense.

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | first floor lobby | tags: Callie, Kamira
Raphael was relieved that he wouldn't have to repeat what he said. "Well, I was thinking that we could explore some more." He looked around, forgetting for a moment that the only lights came from those overheard, as there were no windows in the hallway. "I'd love to go outside again, but," he yawned, surprising himself, "it's your guys' choice."

(Is it afternoon, evening, or night?)
sounds.)

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:01 am

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Raphael

"Oh--" Callie was surprised at the sherbet suddenly popping up in his hand, but he wasn't about to question a perfectly good sweet treat just for him. He licked it a little before responding. "I'd rather not go outside right now..." he murmured timidly. "Who know's what's out there when the sun goes down...I prefer to stay inside." His eyes looked at Raphael. "Perhaps...we can all show each other our rooms?"
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:41 pm

((I guess night it is!))

Kamira Night

She had her usual mischievious grin on her face, "Why? Are you too scared?" She asked although she was just teasing. She really didn't prefer what the three of them did, however, it was about time she did her usual mischief. She had been keeping her evil, tricky part of her personality hidden away for the time being just for the sake of making friends and learning of a way to get out of this place, but this was getting more difficult by the second. Then again, she was quite a weird superhero/villian, not the usual "stick to one side! Good or bad!". She was more of a neutral. Most of the time she tried to be good, but there were just times when she needed to cause a little chaos.

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:56 am

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ashton, Coal, Roi
Elizabeth rolled her eyes at Ashton's remark. He was very amusing and she rather liked his personality. It reminded her of someone she used to know, or at least she thought it did. She nodded along as she listened to Coal and Ashton explain their powers. The energy absorption power was interesting and dangerous. She would have to be careful not to get on their bad side. The empathetic abilities were very interesting, and reminded her somewhat of the empaths on Pern. Hmmm, she would have to visit Pern during all the awesome time periods someday. If they ever got out of here, that is.

When Ashton revealed their third power of being able to merge, Elizabeth supressed a shudder. That was just weird, although she supposed that she could see the appeal in it. It would certainly help in a fight, for example. "I think I get it," she said once both Coal and Ashton were finished talking. "Well, now that we're done introducing ourselves, do you want to go explore?" She honestly couldn't think of anything else to say, as it seemed as though they had exhausted all topics. Well, they could compare and contrast their lives, but that would probably take all day. She thought that it was a better idea than talking all day.

"Well," said Raphael, "my room is pretty boring." Yeah, like there's nothing there at the moment, he thought. "But I wouldn't mind going to your room. Either one of your rooms." He rolled his eyes at Kamira. She seemed so young. "And I guess I wouldn't mind a good night's sleep."
sounds.)

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:03 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: |
❝ [uhh I'm honestly not sure who to bump into, so tag her if you'd like, I guess.]

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Vaxas |
❝ Akiria nodded, somewhat comforted by his words and actions. It was strange, becoming close to someone, but she guessed it was normal after not letting anyone in for a while. She was glad he was there, and she knew he meant every word. "You know I will too." she replied.

[WB? possibly.. ;;]
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Akiria
    Vaxas closed his eyes, smiling.
    He went the night wordlessly, and there really wasn't much left to say.
    It had been eventful, he had confessed, and he had gotten what he's yearned for.
    Akiria was his, and they were one at last. Nothing could be better than this.
    No, not the stars or the Aurora Borealis outside his window,
    Not the thought of Frearie and the end of the demons, no matter how good it may be.
    Akiria was the best to him, and nothing could ever change that. Not anymore.

Vaxas held her tight in his arms, but his grip on her was loose enough for her to shift
    if she needed to. Of course he was still afraid of losing her, no matter what was promised.
    That fear would never go away. But it could be subdued; tamed until domestication.
    As long as he didn't have to watch her die in his dreams ever again, he would be satisfied.
    And he was satisfied right now. A satisfaction he had never gotten a taste of up until now.
    Vaxas would be by her side, forever and forever, until the world stops spinning.

Same here, buddy. I'm mindlessly responding to 14 roleplays.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:41 am

HeavyArtillery wrote:Zoomer | 21 | Male | Humanoid A.I. | Crush: <<Encrypted Data>> | The Cafe | Tags: Jen and Morti

Zoomer blinked and then shrugged. Jenesis was from another world after all. Zoomer finished off his doughnut, watching his energy meter fill up quickly. Then he spoke, "Well, oh never mind. You have to see one to know." He noticed her shiver obviously having a 'traumatic' experience with sticky foods. Zoomer looked at Jenesis carefully and curiously. It was cool to finally have some one around, everyone else was to busy getting mushy - at least that's what Zoomer thought. "So. Uh..." he said, attempting to break the silence. "What... do you like to do?" Zoomer couldn't help but feel stupid after a question like that.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:22 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🐍 Luna Darkshire 🐍
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ʟᴀᴍɪᴀ , ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ , 21 , ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: ᴄᴏʟᴇ

I suddenly realize that we are on the floor and immediately get up offering Cole my hand with a shy, and slightly embarrassed look on my face. I look off to the side to hide it, though I don't think I did that good a job. "S-sorry bout that..." I say finally casting my gaze over to the male, waiting for him to take my hand.

𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖘 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖊
ᴅᴇᴍɪ-ɢᴏᴅ , ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ , ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ , ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: x

I offer Zoomer a shrug, truth be told, I never did anything for fun anymore. I was far too busy with me demi-god duties for things like fun.
"I do not really have time for fun. I have orders and duties and I carry them out, that is all I do really." I explain flatly pointing at the doughnut whilst looking at Morticus Puppet. The puppet picks up the doughnut and eats the entire thing in one gulp. His face twists into a look of disgust and I suddenly feel happy I didn't eat it.
I had forgotten for a bit, death gods and the demis that worked under them only ate apples.
For some strange reason, any other food tasted like ash.
"What about you Zoomer?" I ask returning my attention to the male, propping my head up on my hands, "What do you enjoy doing?"

𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕤 ℙ𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕥
ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ , ᴍᴀʟᴇ , ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ , ᴄᴇʟɪʙᴀᴛɪᴄ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Fun... that was something the two of us never did, simply putting it, Lord Morticus kept the two of us very, very busy. I look over at Jenisis to see her pointing at the doughnut on the table. In other words, she was telling me to eat it, so I did, immediately regretting that fact.
The round ball of dough tasted just like ash, completely and utterly horrible. How did people even eat these things?
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me