The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:08 am

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine]
Felix had a hard time deciding on what he wanted to eat but soon settled on a lovely looking sponge cake with galaxy like icing, "Can I get that galaxy cake please!" Felix spoke as he pointed out the cake he wanted to get, he wouldn't mind paying the high prices, it was the carnival after all. "I guess you don't talk much." The boy questioned tilting his head. He also had to look up at the owner of this shop as he was only 5'.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby cosmyn » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:25 am

salrine / the kitchen / tags : sam
i y’all enough.” he stated gruffly, pulling the galaxy cake from its stand and moving to cut a good slice. he couldn’t give too little, as the cakes went back quickly. the inner layers of the cake seemed to be chocolate birthday cake, which was a bit of an odd combination, but still good either way. “do you work with the carnival?
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:32 am

Gia Vitaly
19-Tiger Shifter/Ghost-Female
Loc:Apartments Tags:Hannah
Gia yawned and rubbed her eyes gently,“I think it’s free for all anyone can practice when they like,but I think it would be best if we did It in the morning in case we can’t practice later.”She gave a small sleepy smile not realizing they were still cuddling.“Just knock on my door when you want to practice since I’m just across the hall.”G smiled and stiffly got up since well she was tired and she could see the tiredness in his eyes.“Thanks for tonight it was nice and well sweet dreams.You’ll need it for those cubs!”She places the massive fluffy blanket around his shoulders and headed to the door waving good night. Gia shut the door behind her and headed across the hall to her room,and walked inside her apartment while shutting the door behind her. G changed into comfy pj’s and got into her bed flipping on her tv and putting the volume on low after turning her lights off. She watched some Tv and rolled over falling asleep for a bit until Hannah woke her up wanting to talk.Gia smiled at her and laughed,“Someone looks lovesick,so tell me how did hanging out with the archangel go?”She smiled as Hannah sat at the end of her bed.

Axl Winthrop
20-Fallen ArchAngel-Male
Loc:Apartments Tags:Hannah

He smiled as he finished his sandwich and the last of the fries he had, and listened to her talk.“Same here for me and heaven doesn’t count everyone is forced to be close.”Axl joked and smiled as she had laughed,he secretly hoped she liked him and wiped his mouth with napkin.“To be honest I think fake people just suck Lexie and Evangeline could be best friends,since their so vindictive.”He shook his head and took their trash and tossed it away. Axl returned and put on his tank top before watching her closely.He blushed slightly and didn’t realize he was staring,he shook his head awake when she snapped her fingers in front of him.h-huh y-yeah I’m all right, I just zoned out for a bit.We should probably head back we do have a long day tomorrow.”Axl gave a nervous smile hoping she didn’t think he was a weirdo and followed her to the Apartments.He playfully quoted Shakespeare to her and said good night,letting her keep the jacket for a while and went inside his apartment.Axl changed to some comfy Pjs and grabbed his sketchbook and started sketching Hannah with his leather Jacket on her.He sighed as hand cramped slightly and took a break flipping on his tv,watching that for a while and falling asleep to it.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:34 pm

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine]
Felix hummed a little "I basically live here." He replied as he handed over the correct amount of money, he had already worked it out in his head. "But I've been here for many and many years now. The boy chuckled a little, "How about you? How long have you been here? he asked.

Healer wrote:[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink Flats - Tags: Harley, Buttercup]
Ravi just looked really confused for a proper good minute, he set the plate down and forced a smile, "Yea.. No, I'm good." The boy spoke as he turned down the sudden offer, "Yea, he is." Ravi also replied to Madeline's tugging, once everything was in place he mumbled something and kinda made a dash for the door, "Excuse me." What was said after the mutter before he made the dash for the door.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
Texas watched the interaction between the two, about to say something but Vorona held her hand up as if to shush him.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
"Not you dummy," Vorona chuckled, "I mean him." She added as she glanced over to Texas.
"Oh, thats a lovely name, and yea, I'm usually out and about or just cooped up at my place, so you don't see me much." Vorona spoke again as she ran a hand through her hair.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:17 pm

salrine / the kitchen / tags : sam
god, did salrine hate making conversation. more and more questions came and all it did was give him a headache. he sighed, waving a dismissive hand. "too many years." he stated, putting the money in the register and pointing to a clean table. "drink?" he offered, pointing to the soda machine.
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:20 pm

☁Hannah Forsfil
19 // Bear shifter/ghost // Tags: Jack, Gia, Axl// Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Hannah giggled at his Shakespeare quote and mimicked it, and as soon as he closed his door which happened to be across from hers, she squealed and almost ran to Gia's apartment. She burst in, waking her up. "Oh I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed as she sat on the end of her bed cross-legged and a bit giddy. "He's like a more mysterious version of Spider-Man like he can be so closed off at times but he's so sweet when he warms up to you." She said with a smile as she could hear the theme playing in her head as she imagined him just swinging around the tent like the infamous Peter Parker, she stretched her arms out and realized she was still wearing his jacket. They chatted for a while and watched some tv before she started yawning a fair few times, "Well, I'm going to hit the hay, see you tomorrow!" She said as she left and headed towards her apartment, once she got there she could still hear Axl's tv on and light snoring, she brushed it off and unlocked her door. She changed into her really comfy sweatpants and oversized shirt and plopped on her bed immediately falling asleep.

✬Jack Kingsman
20 // Lion shifter/human // Tags: Hannah, Gia, Axl // Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Jack smiled and bid his goodbye to Gia, he got up after she left and cleaned up the snacks and such and made up his bed before changing into his pajama's and pulling up YouTube and watching some David Dobrik. He eventually fell asleep with his phone in his hand, he woke up a bit later needing to use the bathroom and found himself tangled in his headphone wires. Jack sighed and untangled them before heading to the restroom and soon after, plopping back on his bed and falling quickly back to sleep.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orch_xx » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:29 am

Piper/Pip-19-female-human-tags:
Piper looked around in amazement. Out of all the carnivals she had been to, never had looked, or felt, as magical as this one. She didn't know where to start. Pip looked over the stalls, wondering which to go to first. Despite being alone, she felt like there was someone near.

Sage/Sionna-female-kitsune-tags:
Sage walked slowly around the stalls, sniffing the air for any trace of food. "Maybe I should introduce myself to some of the.. people here." she spoke to herself, and set off in search of someone to mess with.
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:46 am

Gia Vitaly
19-Tiger Shifter/Ghost-Female
Loc:Apartments Tags:Hannah,Jack
Gia laughed softly at her new found best friend,“Your all right! I think you two would be cute together!See you tomorrow,if you need anything just come over!” She flipped off her Tv and cuddled under her sheets slowly drifting off into a nice slumber.G slept all night until her alarm woke her up and turned it off.She got up and did her normal hygiene routine, and threw on a pair of black leggings and a tank top on with black high top converse. G changed out all her ear piercings and grabbed her phone walking over to her little kitchen area.She grabbed eggs,ham,peppers and cheese. G diced up the peppers & Ham And then cracked two eggs and put in all the ingredients making scrambled eggs. She finished cooking and plated them with a bagel and cream cheese. G washed the dishes and put them in the drying rack,she grabbed a clean fork and sat down with her breakfast and quietly dug in scrolling through her social media. She finished up and put her dirty breakfast dishes in the sink and brushed her teeth.Gia stretched and heard knocking at her door and walked over opening it for Jack.“Good Morning!”

Axl Winthrop
20-Fallen ArchAngel-Male
Loc:Apartments Tags:Hannah,Jack
Axl woke up abruptly and turned his Tv off then rolled over falling back to sleep.He continued sleeping until he was blinded by the sunlight and got up stretching.Axl showered and changed before eating a toasted peanut butter bagel for breakfast. He picked out his black curly hair and yawned brushing his teeth.Axl Walked over to his coffee table and picked up His sketchbook finishing his sketch of Hannah from Last night.He signed his name and picked up his phone walking out,and a small note on the back of the picture he had torn out to meet him at the big top if she wanted to hang out.Axl slipped the note under her door and walked to the circus tent. He sat down on the bleachers waving to Jack & Gia and watched them practice with the tigers and to train them.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:28 pm

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Rowan
      He was quick to lead Rowan up the staircase and into his flat, pressing open the door he was wary about some of his creatures. However, as he peered in Perip found most of his more active pets resting on the various beds on the other side of the room and were out like lights. Judging by the broken vase and knocked over lamp he could tell why.

Perip let Rowan inside and gestured towards a table and couple chairs while shuffling around in his cabinets. He had left the tin of cookies open when he took Indigo down to feed fluffy and judging by the empty jar it looks like a certain moth got hold of 'em. "Ah- What would you like? I can make coffee or tea... ah I have hot chocolate! Or just water...- Or something to eat! If you'd like!" He wasnt really sure how to be a good host to a guest, the most he's had is Atla robbing him of sweets or Vorona nitpicking him from the window.

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      Ears. EARS! She forgot the ears! "Oh no! What would we make the ears out of-" She didn't really notice Ravi leave, but when she did Buttercup looked around the room and blinked. "Where did Foxy go??" She sounded quite distraught about it. Madeline didnt want Ravi to leave! The Fox was fun! Harley was fun to- but Ravi was needed to make it extra fun!!

Cerise Fleur // 20 // Male // Shiba Shifter // Show Tent // Tags;; people
      "Oh.. Well pleasure to meet you!" He sat up, leaning over as if asking for pets from her. He wasnt opposed but for some reason he felt like he shouldn't really be wary of her. Natural Charisma? Cerise wasn't really sure. "So.. Are we just- going to stay here in the bleachers or-"
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:46 pm

{Sorry for disappearing </3 Work has been a pain in my rump lately}
Salem | Age Unknown | Male | Panther Demon
Tags; none

Salem pouted as the two people who had been at his stall left. He shrugged before he began purred to himself as he got his stall all set up again in a more attractive way to lure others in. He hummed as he got his trinkets and wares all set up and organized so they were appealing to the eye of anyone that passed by. He decided upon a different set up than before. He sat upon his chair behind the desk and waited patiently for some sucker customer to walk past his stall and look at something that would catch their eye. He would feed them some bogus information saying it was for luck or something and then as soon as they bought the item, the hex or curse would activate and boom, he would have another person fooled. He snickered at all the mischief he knew he would create. He sighed happily. He had planned to go to the show that everyone had been raving about but decided against it. He had some money to make finally.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me