The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:19 am

Storm
Storm watched as she kicked the bag to her animal companion. He bent down and picked his bag up, slinging it around his shoulders. "My siblings? They're.... I don't know where they are." He glanced at the debris. "They're somewhere around the mess. The ceiling collapsed on them."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:33 am

sparrow james
Sparrow nodded, knowing it was her fault for them getting separated. "C'mon Lark." she nodded towards her dog, preparing to leave. She finally lowered her gun, placing it back into the strap. "I hope I don't have to see you again." she spoke honestly, Lark already making his way towards the exit.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:36 am

Gears-female-14-tags: open
Poco-pet-chameleon-male-tags: open

“Come on Poco we have to continue moving if we want to find our family.” (She doesn’t know her family has been bitten already by zombies) Poco chirped loudly. Gears scolded him. “Hush or the zombies will hear you!”
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:40 am

Storm
Storm watched her leave, relieved that she wasn't going to hurt him or keep him from finding his siblings. He would have usually offered for her to stay with his group, but he was more worried about Malia and Cert, so he went to the piles of debris and searched.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:45 am

sparrow james
Sparrow headed out of the store, the cool air brushed her skin. The pain in her stomach seemed more evident as she realized supplies were becoming harder to come by, Lark whimpered as he nudged his head by her hand. "I know bud, we're both hungry." she sighed, carrying on her venture to find food.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:58 am

Gears-female-14-tags: open
Poco-pet-chameleon-male-tags: open

Poco kept chirping until Gears shoved him into her book bag. “Hush!” She hid inside a nearby shed as a couple zombies limped by.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:13 pm

Nile:Male:23:TAGS:Gears
Nile rides pokey slowly, as hes petting the horses neck and comforting him. He looks around he caught glimpse of a young girl [Gears] heading into a nearby shed. "Ya!" he says and rushes the horse over. He stops a few clicks back from the walker passing by and he sneaks up on some of the closer ones to the shed's door. He takes them out and hurries into the shed. "Hello...I saw you come in here. Are you hurt?" he pauses. "I'm not here to hurt you, My name is Nile." he looks around but the shed is a little too dark to see anything.

Zelda:Female:23:Location:Near the grocery store
Zelda strides across the pavement leading up to the grocery store where she hears a whole bunch of commotion. She looks over at Willow who is fast asleep on the back of her horse Bentley. She sighs 'Guess I better check it out.' She hops off of Ginger and pulls her by the lead. Leaving her on the side of the store along with her sleeping sister. 'I hope there ain't no walkers around here.' she thinks scanning the area quickly before pulling out her Pistol and placing it at her side and slowly walking up to the front entrance. She saw dust everywhere, and saw a person covered in that dust walking away from the entrance. She stayed quiet until that person passed. Slowly she walked in to the store and looks around. She didn't see anyone but to make sure there was no walkers she banged on one of the shelves, no walkers came forward. She continues as she scans around. "Hello?" she says in a soft yet stern voice.

Willow:Female:21
Willow sleeps silently on the back of her horse Bentley before waking up and rubbing her eyes her and both the horses put on the side of a building. 'Maybe Zelda went to see if there's food.' she thinks as she sits up on bentley. Looking around and keeping an eye out for walkers.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:22 pm

Gears-female-14-tags: Nile
Poco-pet-chameleon-male-tags: Nile

Poco Chirped from inside Gears’s bag. “I’m ok I think. We should probably be careful I spotted some zombies around here earlier.” Said Gears. Poco stuck his head out of Gear’s bag and stared at Nile and his horse.
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:27 pm

Nile:Male:23:TAGS:Gears
Nile caught glimpse of the child. He knelt down in front of her a little. "How old are you? Why are you out here all by youself?" He questions the girl. He remains welcoming as he always is and spoke softly to the girl. But he kept an ear out for walkers near. He heard them but they weren't too close. Pokey blocked the door to keep them safe a little longer, if more came.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:35 pm

Brady
“Over here!” Brady exclaimed, spotting the same man from early hunched over Ray, who had been knocked out. Bad thoughts began to flow through his mind; he staggered forward. “Hey, get away from him!” he hollered, charging through with his bat, “What did you do to him?!” He glanced downward for a moment, looking at Ray frantically, then back to the man, his stare desperate and wild.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me