Dual Hearts ((Romance/Soulmates Rp)) O&A!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Dual Hearts ((Romance/Soulmates Rp)) O&A!

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:56 pm

[center] Neely/ male/ student/ Tags: Adaline

" No problem" Neely said, with his warm, friendly smile.He looked up at the building, following her gaze. " Well, for one, the rumor about finding your soulmate is true for the most part. A lot of students find the 'right one' here at the school. And some of the others are true as well, to an extent" Neely chuckled," Like how we are the best all around students. And sometimes we have strange rituals no one else quite understands." The two of them, plus the odd little bunny, neared the orange dorm. " Well, here we are, room 200."

/center]
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adaline [6]

Postby exempt » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Adaline Hadley • 18 • witch • tagged: Neely
The witch was so lost in thought, thinking over Neely's response, that she hardly noticed that they had arrived at her room. Her feet had stopped, but her mind hadn't quite processed it quite yet. "Rituals, like-" she cut herself off as she looked up to see the room, giving a sheepish smile. Her constant questions were likely getting annoying anyways, so she made herself a note not to ask any more. "Oh, right," she spoke, pausing a moment to let out a light laugh. "Thank you so much! Who knows how long I would have wandered without you."
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Neely/ male/ student/ Tags: Adaline

" You'll see" He chuckled warmly, giving a playful wink. Neely smiled and scooped up the little golden bunny. " Nah, don't worry about it. I'm just glad I could help. " He said, " If you ever need me, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm just across there in the red dorm. Room 100"
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coelagirl » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Ada Douglas ☘ 25 ☘ she/her ☘ Selkie ☘ Biology teacher ☘ Location: Outside the principal's office ☘ Tagged: Open
    Ada balanced the box of various desk ornaments tenuously on her hip, catching on the sealskin she had tied there like a sweater, as she opened the doors of administration building and slipped in. While the grounds of the campus had been bustling with students, this place was relatively quiet, only a few groups hurrying around, trying to get schedules and room keys, all too busy to bother with her.
    Speaking of keys, Ada had to pick up the keys to her new rooms-- the small apartment where she would be sleeping and her very own classroom(the thought made her grin with excitement)-- from the principal's office. She made her way there.
Quinn Kelly ⚓︎ 17 ⚓︎ ve/ver ⚓︎ Glashtyn ⚓︎ Location: outside, wandering around campus ⚓︎ Tagged: Open
    Quinn took ver nose out of the campus map just long enough to avoid colliding with a group of giggling angels. Frowning,
    ve spin in a circle, looking up at all the inscrutable building faces and tipping back ver wide-brimmed hat. No use, these buildings looked identical to the ones Quinn had passed only a few minutes ago. Although it was quite probable ve was just going in circles...
    As Quinn pondered this horrible notion, an unexpected breeze whispered through the leaves, and snatched ver incredibly fashionable hat of ver head. Hollering, Quinn abandoned ver attempt to read the map, shoving it rudely in ver pocket, and chased after the hat at top speed.
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Carson Mallia|17|Possibly Bi|Angel|Tags:Quinn

Carson took a few steps back and headed back the way she came. It looked like there was a meeting or something and she didn't want to bother. Exiting the building, she realized that there was a hat heading straight towards her. Carson swiftly reached out and caught it in her hands, turning to see what she supposed was the owner, "I believe this is yours?"
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:10 am

Serana/female/18/mermaid/bi/tags: Principle Amey
Serana followed the signs to the principles office to get her schedule. She saw a fellow student in here. Serana patiently awaited for her to help him out first. She took a seat in the office, so that she didn't have to stand as long. Serana wasn't in a rush to be helped ,as the principal had probably tons of students schedules in the binder.
--------
Vittorio/male/19/fairy/bi/tags: Serana & Amey
Vito took a seat next to a girl with purple and blue hair. He could tell by her aura that she was a mermaid. Vito didn't bother to speak with her. He just stayed silent.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:16 am

Principal Amey//32//Female//Tags: Open

After handing Isaiah his his schedule. She smiled softly at Lukas. "That's no problem at all. Looking for your dorm?" She asked, taking some papers out of the binder without looking down.

Last bumped by OriGalaxii on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:16 am.
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items