☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby Simonpet » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:41 am

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | outside | tags: Callie, Kamira
For a moment, Raphael stood still. He hadn't met another fire elemental like Kamira in a long time, and the fire she produced was...interesting. Lime-green was a color he had never seen before. He then hurried out of the store, Pollen flying behind him. Once out, Raphael was glad to breathe fresh air. While it hadn't smelled too bad inside the store after a while, it was stuffy, and he preferred the outdoors.

"Let's go?" Raphael said to both Callie and Kamira. "I can't hold this for much longer."
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:56 am

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan, Kyle, Elizabeth, Ashton, Coal |
❝ Ione turned to Keelan. She was about to speak before she looked over to where Elizabeth was. She spotted the two people she'd called to, a small surprised look passing over her face. "I don't know.. they could be like us, trying to find a way out. You never know, though," Ione said, glancing over at everyone else.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Luna, Vaxas, Cole, Calypso, Zoomer |
❝ Akiria was a little surprised at the large group they'd come upon. She took a small step back at Luna was tackled and winced at her retaliation. The elf didn't blame her, though. As Vaxas put his arm around her, she looked up at him, a bit surprised at the wing he now had. She'd seen them a few times before, but it was still pretty amazing to see. Shaking, the thought away, she looked at the rest of the group.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Raphael

Callie cocked his head at the fire Kamira produced. Nevertheless, he nodded to both of them. "Let's get a move on," he urged quietly, scouting the building they had come from. Once he saw it, he started bounding off in its direction, the ends of his scarf trailing long behind him.
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:58 pm

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ashton, Coal, Ione, Keelan, Kyle, Roi, XLR
"Yeah," said Elizabeth. She wasn't sure if she should attempt to read them. This was a strange place, and the people here varied in powers and appearences, from semi-human androids to illusionists. Maybe this new pair could go on the offense against her telepathic powers? It was quite the dilemma. "Uh, Roi, do you want to approach them?" Or, if mind-reading didn't work, she could always ask them verbally. If that didn't work... Well, a few fireballs probably wouldn't burn down this building if she was careful. A small smile appeared on her face. Probably.

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | outside | tags: Callie, Kamira
"Hey, wait up!" called Raphael. He hurried after Callie, struggling to keep his grasp on both the wind and the cans in his hand. It took only a few minutes before he arrived at the entrance to the building, where he waited for the others. When they were all at the doors, he said, "Can someone open the door for me, please?" He was tempted, so tempted, to drop everything and rest. He hadn't used much of his powers in the past few years, courtesy of serving in the United States military, where it would have been too suspicious.

(@Adriana101: Could I have Elizabeth read Ash and Coal's intentions [to find a way out] to determine if they're a threat to her and the group she's with? It would be based on what you've already written for them. Also, since they have natural telepathic powers, they can feel her presence if you'd like.)
sounds.)

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Kamira Night

She grinned at Callie's enthusiasm to get to the hotel. "Wait up!" She laughed, jogging to catch up. The outside of the hotel was very old fashioned, but that made it seem more... unique in a way. It seemed very well kept and clean, which made her wonder just how long it had been since people used it, but it aslo had a deserted, abandoned feel to it. Huh. To think that she could have so many emotions about a place she'd just seen that day.

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; (Keelan, XLR, Ione, Kyle) Elizabeth, Ashton, Coal

Roi looked back over the group that had been congregated here in the hall. "You guys can probably go on ahead." He murmured in the general direction of the other designated pairs. While he himself had moderate physical capabilities, Elizabeth seemed like a very powerful sort of being, and he thought, in his mind, that she could at least probably take care of most enemies that crossed their path. With that, he glanced back towards the two new ones, who he did not know were called Coal and Ashton. Roi gave Elizabeth a curt nod, and at her request took a few long-legged steps forward, hoping to be the first impression that the new boys got of their little team. They both also looked, at least reasonably enough, like full humans. A bit too thick-jawed and sturdy-framed for an average 'muted' post-human. But he found himself, strangely, a bit more comfortable with them than he was around the full human females.

Thin, lanky Roi blinked his wide eyes tentatively at Coal and Ashton. "Hi there." He chirped. He was somewhat wary of them, because he'd been presented with a great many reasons to be wary of others in a very short timespan. However, he was inherently somewhat naive, and probably more trusting than anyone else around here. Among his kind, distrust and deception seldom existed. Roi rocked back and forth a little more, naturally being a restless kind of person, as he waited for Coal and Ash to respond. He wondered, also, if Elizabeth was already employing the use of her mind-reading and telepathic powers.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♡ Silas Mikhailov ♡ || »Sebastían Williams«

Postby hydroiid » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:53 pm

name;; silas
full name;; silas lynn mikhailov
nickname;; lynn, miki
age;; 21
gender;; male
sexuality;; homosexual
species;; demon
room;; 120
personality;; he is a very shy and sweet guy who is very feminine. he is always blushing and is always stuttering. he actually is really fragile as some would put it. despite being a demon he is actually very innocent. he adores cute girly clothes, flowers, and sweet foods. despite being mistaken as a girl all his life, this demon is full male. but if his friends or if anyone he cares for is hurt his demon side will actually show, making him scarier than he really should be. silas is very protective over his friends and can be stubborn and feisty. but he is usually sweet and shy.
history;; silas was born to the russian demon king who ruled the russian demon branch. he has an older brother who is currently ruling the russian demon branch after his father resigned. after coming to earth where the mortals lived, he had met sebastían who is his best friend and they're now always seen together and sometimes seen sharing a bed together. they are like brothers who do everything together.
best friends;; sebastían
friends;; open
enemies;;
crush;; open
boyfriend;; open
spouse;; open
pets;; a hellhound doberman pinscher named oni
other;; I made the art above and I personally own this character

name;; sebastían
full name;; sebastían seungpyo williams
nickname;; panda, seung, willi, will, liam, bastían
age;; 22
gender;; male
sexuality;; homosexual
species;; human
room;; 121
personality;; sebastían is a very sweet gay boy who is a professional ice skater. He is outgoing and is always happy. He's a caring and motherly guy who treats anyone like his family. He is also very short at the height of 5'3 but a short height means a scary person when angered. sebastian is always positive and always bouncing around.
history;; sebastían had a good childhood and grew up in the middle class society in england. both of his parents were professional figure skater a and sebastían had always loved figure skating since it was very beautiful. so he took after his parents who had hired a russian coach for him. at the age of 16 he was stationed in america where he had met silias. ever since then, the two males have always been together, even when they woke up in a new and unknown place.
best friends;; silas
friends;; open
enemies;; open
crush;; open
boyfriend;; open
spouse;; open
pets;; a piebald ball python named ghost. ghost is actually a demon snake who is very large, he is big enough for sebastían to ride and is around 20 ft in length. ghost was given to him by silas.
other;; I own this character and the drawing of him.

(please do inform me if there is something I need to add)

(Just reposting this in case you didn't see it Valentine)
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ashton, Coal, Roi
Elizabeth decided to follow Roi's lead. She was still wary, but decided to give the two boys the benefit of the doubt. The pair seemed like normal teenage boys from Earth, but she doubted that this was the case "Who're you?" she asked again. She debated whether or not she should tell them about herself, and decided against it. They would have to ask to know more. She had seen how the group, especially XLR, had reacted when she told them about just a few of her powers. It was unlikely that anyone would take well to her conjuring and elemental-based abilities.

Elizabeth drew herself to her full adult height, slightly augmented by her powers, and resisted the urge to cross her arms. It would make her look like a surly teenager, and no one would take her seriously. Besides, she was probably already acting like a teenager. Ah, well, being around others who looked and acted much younger than her tended to do that. At least no one knew yet that her actual height was just below five feet. She probably wouldn't be regarded as an equal if they saw that.
sounds.)

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Raphael

"I got it," Callie murmured, shifting all the cans he had over to one arm and opening the door. It was difficult, so he did it quickly, nearly dropping a few cans from the weight of them all in one arm. *He nudged the door open with his hip and went inside, looking for a place to set the cans on. His arms were already sore, and he was oh so excited to see how they felt the next morning. If this place even had a concept of time...

He decided to drop them on a random table. He didn't know what the table was for, but it was most definitely not in use.
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:32 pm

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: 3rd floor hallway crew

Vaxas released Zoomer after he realized that he may have tugged too hard.
    The Lamia had pushed him off, too.
    With the force of a push and an amplified pull, Zoomer hit his back against a wall.
    He tensed and winced as he heard the thud from behind.
    At Zoomer's attempt to flirt, Vaxas only furrowed his brows and spoke in a joking manner.

"Your target for a love interest seems to be taken, mate."
    Vaxas glares at him, then turns his head to where the Lamia was, now behind Cole.
    He winks.
    His joyful and confident attitude doesn't last long, though, as he had forgotten his arm was still around Akiria's shoulder.
    Vaxas slowly retracts his arm, mumbling a discreet apology.
    "I— uh... S-sorry. Instincts."
    He hadn't realized that his cheeks were hot as he flushed a bright crimson. His hair did a swell job of hiding that, though.
    For once, Vaxas didn't bother to brush the loose wisps out of his face.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD