☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

( ──── ❝ now i'm runnin' towards the fire !! ❞

Postby hellb0und » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:13 pm

( ) - - JENNIFER
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        [ name jennifer dire age sixteen powers fire manipulation and accuracy crush gavotte tags none ]

Jennifer listened to the others as they spoke, picking up on what Luno had been explaining. It was a curse, brought on by Agatha. She didn't expect anyone else but the old disgrace to be the one behind the plan. She shifted herself, getting up on her feet and turning towards the dense forest. Timpani, Mayne, and Gavotte were still asleep, and she was careful not to wake them. She was aware of the consequences had she touched anyone. Jen found herself in the woods, wearing a genuine smile. The only thing which broke the silence had been the rhythmic chirping of crickets. She continued before stopping, looking up at a large tree. She easily pulled herself up and into the crook of it, her eyes began to close as she sat there. Quickly overtaken by sleep.

( ) - - VIVIEN
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        [ name vivien dire age seventenn powers water manipulation crush none tags ivana ]

"Yes, I'll try." She threw a glare towards Samuel as he charged at the manticore, screaming like a maniac. All he'd do was provoke the beast further. Although if he could keep the manticore distracted it'd allow for the three to attack it. "Samuel, keep distracting the manticore!!" Vivien screamed aloud, hoping he'd be able to hear her. She turned towards the others, "If Samuel can keep it distracted, we can all attack."
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby wolf? » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:13 am

Thrown.To.The.Wolves wrote:
Jade

Jade slept soundly as the usual blackness of her unconscious mind faded into vivid color. She was in the woods near Windwoods, though it wasn't the normal peaceful scene. She was surrounded by frantic running people, fleeing the town as fast as they could. The only person she recognized was Andy, and she tried to call to him, to find out what was going on, but she couldn't seem to find her voice. She tried to run after him, but her legs wouldn't move. People flooded past her invisible figure and she watched helplessly as they all fled. She could smell smoke, and she tried to turn, to see where it was coming from, but she couldn't move at all.
Her eyes flew open at last and the horrible dream ended, but all she could think of was the nightmare as she lye on the couch. Jade breathed fast, shallow breaths as she tried o push the images out of her head. She had always wondered about dreams, though now she was afraid to fall asleep.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:17 pm

The Sanctuary

Rowan could see Lily coming from behind him. He smiled and rose to his feet, immediately rushing forward and giving her a big hug. He never ever wanted to let go.
"I'm okay n-now. I had a nightmare about my father and it was... not pleasant." Rowan's voice was quiet as he whispered into her ear. "How about you, are you alright? I hope you didn't have a nightmare too?"
He really hoped Lily was okay. Rowan never wanted anyone to get hurt. He would rather take their suffering for them. Especially when it was Lily, who was always kind and supportive even in his darkest times. Not even Agatha would curse Lily, wasn't that right?

Luno thought for a moment. He had never dreamed of Solara betraying him before. In fact, he never had nightmares unless Agatha or Zelkova induced them. Zelkova had only done it once, given him a 'nightmare' about bad music as her task for Truth or Dare. Otherwise Luno had too much control over dreams for them to really turn bad.
When Flynn looked into his eyes, the old king decided he could confide in the boy. Flynn was the son of Kelly and Ben, two of Luno's best friends he ever had. The Soares were not just close to the throne, they were also close to the hearts of those who occupied the throne.
"In my dream," He said, "Sunny was angry at me. I know she would never hurt me for real, but that would be my deepest fear. If it were to happen. So I think that yes, those dreams were meant to scare us with what we feared most. I'm really sorry you all had to go through that."
His smile had only faltered, and it quickly returned when Flynn continued to speak. "King of Dreams? That's so cute! I love it!" Luno honestly loved when people thought of nicknames; it reminded him of his daughter's silly ones. "Honestly this just means I have to one-up Agatha again. Don't worry, it will be easy. I will make everyone dream of cupcakes!"
He could not stop giggling as Flynn put the thought of a warm, huggable, patient Agatha in his mind. "That's so," He managed to say between laughs, "That's so cute!"
Once he had calmed down, he just sat down in the grass, smiling as he looked up at the boy. "So, about your friendship with Mallory. This is what I love about you Soares! You have so much determination, I'm surprised you don't all turn into phoenixes like Sunny! I'm really glad you're getting along better with Mallory now, and I knew you could make friends with her."

---

Birvale Beach

Ivana felt like she was surrounded by idiots. Amber wasn't stupid of course, and Vivien wasn't nearly as bad as the Samuel Aguado idiot. Ivana was very embarrassed to be related to her brainless, spineless cousin. Maybe a spontaneous lobotomy would make him smarter. She imagined throwing a knife into his forehead, in the style of the famous Clotilda Adamson, and watching as her defenseless victim dropped to the floor. She imagined finding the spear of the famed Acacia the Enlightened, and impaling that boy right through his practically nonexistent backbone.
The anger made her fighting spirit burn. Ivana continued to charge up more metal pieces, in case Amber missed. She wasn't even looking at the manticore; she had perfect faith that Solara would keep it at bay. Or at the very least, that idiot Samuel would distract it and get himself eaten. Then they wouldn't have to worry about the fool on their team. Keeping him alive might be harder than anything else.

---

Celestial Tower

"I yelled at Amber. She wanted me to help her or something, so I just yelled at her. I hope she heard me because she's in the middle of a huge fight right now." Clotilda was rambling, but she was so excited. She loved seeing her friends fight. They always kicked butt sky-high, and it was so funny. Clove especially loved to make up superhero names for them. Amber was Lightning Woman... ah... Clove would probably need to work on more creative names.
'I'm glad it went well," She said cheerfully and grinned at the Soares. She was honestly in such a good mood because of the fight. Clotilda practically fed off the energy of violence that came from fights and brawls. Whenever she saw one happening, she got so happy and ridiculously hyper.
"I want to see Blair. I know I'd fit best in her army, but I would probably hate everyone there. I'll make you a bet. If I don't intimidate Blair, you get a hug. If I do intimidate Blair, you get a hug and a kiss!"

---

The Underworld

Zelkova just smiled softly and rubbed Amelia's shoulder. Family reunions could be rather tough in the afterlife. Unfortunately, Zelkova had personally witnessed some of those. Some of the worst were when family members had killed each other. She had broken up some very violent encounters.
She wore an apologetic expression as Amelia entered the nightmare classroom, and Zelkova had to close the door behind her. Poor Olivia was in there too. Those girls would be 'learning' among the worst of students to ever walk the Underworld. Hopefully they would sit beside each other.
As for Zelkova, she had a job to do.

Agatha knew the kiddo would be angry. Funny little mosquito girl buzzing in her ear like the pest she was. The old woman just stood there with a calm smirk, not even cackling as Regina screamed like the whiny baby she was. This silly teenager thought she had some kind of real importance.
She was just like Solara, that idiot hothead... thinking she could bring hope and light to all of Hesenia. That was a hilarious joke. Solara was nothing more than a candle with too much determination and arrogance for her own good. Agatha could easily snuff her out with a single breath, a single word. Weak. They were all weak.
"I couldn't tell ya, kiddo." Agatha chuckled and just patted the girl on the shoulder. "I needed your reaction to be perfectly real. You've got Loony down there with ya; can't have you projectin' the wrong thoughts. Now you also got a real nightmare to share with the others. You felt lonely, eh? Well this oughta fix things. You're one of them now, kiddo."
She cackled. "Just remember your place. That was just a warm-up, to figure out what everybody's really scared of. Now that you're here, want the list of their fears?"

---

Parliament Building

"Amelia.
That is enough."

Alastair clenched his teeth, but remained still. The bandages hurt a lot more being applied compared to last time. Virisia wasn't being unnecessarily rough; he couldn't blame her. She was probably more effective than Atalanta anyway. Alastair's wife would scream just seeing blood, and she would cry just unwrapping the bandages from the roll.

"You fought well.
Besides Solara, no one else has managed to hit me."

Despite everything, he managed a smile at Virisia's words. He wished he could take back everything he did. Back in those days, he would tell himself he had a good reason. He wasn't so sure anymore. So many times, he had gone too far. Even sentencing people to death simply for expressing opinions of hatred towards him.

"It's over now.
Do you have any last words?"

"Thank you," He said simply, even if he disagreed. Virisia had always been such a loyal follower. Through everything, she had remained by his side unfalteringly. He remembered why he had called Virisia here, to speak with her. And why he wouldn't call anyone else in her place.

"I pledge allegiance to my liege, King Alastair Brown...
And will to the last second of my life."

"... I must explain. Amelia did attempt to kill me." He sighed and looked down at the body. "But I let her say some last words. And she only wanted to see her mother again. I still killed her, but it was different from the past times I've killed. I wasn't angry. I felt... bad.

"I want Death to take me to my mother... and...
Thank you."

Alastair took a deep breath. "This all made me realize... I've forgotten that the people I rule over are human, too. As much as I hate to admit it. So are my enemies."
Then he thought of Agatha, and he felt the familiar anger flaring in his chest.
"Most of them are human, anyway."

"No. I have to thank you.
You made me realize why I am here.
I must do my duty, as King of Hesenia."

"And I do not mean that to insult you." Alastair sighed. "You may be a demon, but I have to admit- I trust you more than I trust any other human."
He took a deep breath.
"If Agatha ever takes control of me... you, more than anyone, will notice. I need you to do me a favor. Don't let Hesenia be destroyed in the case Agatha tries to act through me."

"It will be alright...
... My daughter."

"If it comes down to it... I want you to take my life."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:59 am

Virisia

Her muscles tensed as she froze looking up at her king. She was silent for a few seconds just staring at him before speaking. "I-I pledged to protect you, there must be another way." She hoped there was but even if there wasn't she didn't know if she would even be able to do it even if he told her to.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:20 pm

♕—

age † 17gender † femalepower † shadow manipulationcrush † n/atheme † xform † x
tagged † olivia, this mess of a classroom

Amelia slowly approached the row of desks furthest from the front of the classroom. This screaming was driving her crazy, and she had only been here for ten minutes at most. It'll be okay, she told herself, shoving her way over to a desk where a quiet girl sat. The most quiet of the bunch. When Amelia took her seat, she failed to realize it had been covered over in stale gum and old spitballs. She let out an audible sigh, slamming her head against the desk.

"So. How long have you been here for?" she mumbled, bringing her wings out of her back to at least shield herself from some of the stupid noise. Amelia was disappointed when she realized it didn't really help.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:25 am

Olivia

She smiled as the girl sat next to her, "I think that it has only been a couple days but it has felt a whole lot longer." She let out a small chuckle, "don't worry though, after long enough you learn to drown out the noise... mostly." She sighed as she looked up at the clock to see how much longer there was until the class was over.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:44 am

Thrown.To.The.Wolves wrote:
Jade

Jade slept soundly as the usual blackness of her unconscious mind faded into vivid color. She was in the woods near Windwoods, though it wasn't the normal peaceful scene. She was surrounded by frantic running people, fleeing the town as fast as they could. The only person she recognized was Andy, and she tried to call to him, to find out what was going on, but she couldn't seem to find her voice. She tried to run after him, but her legs wouldn't move. People flooded past her invisible figure and she watched helplessly as they all fled. She could smell smoke, and she tried to turn, to see where it was coming from, but she couldn't move at all.
Her eyes flew open at last and the horrible dream ended, but all she could think of was the nightmare as she lye on the couch. Jade breathed fast, shallow breaths as she tried o push the images out of her head. She had always wondered about dreams, though now she was afraid to fall asleep.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:30 am

Regina
Tagged: Agatha and the rest of the 'Kiddos'

Regina's lips curled in disgust when Agatha touched her. She could feel the evil coming off of Agatha, and it felt like oil across her skin. At least oil was moisturizing.
"I am better than them, Agatha." Regina stated, regaining her dignity as she stood up straight. Her anger and fire were still there, burning brighter and hotter than ever before, but she could contain it. "I don't care about their fears. You deal with that. I'm going to find out their dreams, and turn them into nightmares." Regina sneered. She then turned around and walked out, waking up in her own bed. Her first target would be Jen, when she woke up that is. Regina crawled out of bed and stumbled out, acting.
"What happened? I fell asleep, but I couldn't wake myself up. It was awful." Regina murmured, her voice catching with emotion. Too bad they wouldn't realize it was anger, not fear.

Amber
Tagged: All of the Miscreants

Amber tuned everything out as she made another shot. Her first shot had hit the manticore's tooth and bounced off. She took a deep breath and focused. She tuned out Sam's erratic screaming, the manticore's roars, even her own heartbeat. Her world was silent, and her sight zeroed in on the Manticore's gullet. Amber aimed and let out her breath, reaimed, and let lose. She got another one ready and released it just as quickly. Two charges flew straight for the creature's mouth, and Amber smiled when they both hit their mark. The first hit the back of the creature's throat, while the second landed on its tongue. She saw the Manticore's eyes widen with pain, and Amber knew exactly what was next. Electrotherapy.
"Retreat!" Amber cried with glee. Her senses returned to her, and her blood was singing with a battle hymn. She could feel the conclusion approaching, and how marvelous it was going to be. An explosion of sounds and sights: it will be refreshing.

Flynn
Tagged: Luno and the rest of the Sleeping Beauties

Flynn smiled at Luno, the man who has been there for everything. Luno was like family, and Flynn trusted him with his life. "I feel that if we did, it would be bad. Can you imagine my siblings and I in our fights? We would legit kill each other, and then our parents would kill us." Flynn laughed, just imagining it. Amber would kill him for pulling a prank, and Mom would surely kill Amber for killing Flynn. Dad would get mad at Mom for killing Amber, but not enough to kill her. "I don't think my parents would ever kill each other because of anger. Compassion, probably, but not anger or revenge." Flynn thought aloud, but then he thought about Mallory, and his heart fluttered again.
"I'm happy we could resolve our differences as well. I'm a Soare though, we are just so lovable." Flynn smiled. He then sat down besides Luno. "How long do you think before everyone wakes back up?"

Jonah
17 going on Infinity
Tagged: Clove

Jonah smiled at Clove, loving how she treated Amber. His sister did need a good kick in the tail sometimes.
"I'll pray that you intimidate Blair then." Jonah smiled, rubbing her shoulders as she sat down. "It'll feel like a bunch of air is blowing in your face, and then when you open your eyes, you'll hopefully see Blair, as long as no one else interferes. I'll be there with you though, making sure the connection is maintained." He explained. He gently touched her temples, not wanting to hurt her.
"Tell me when you're ready, love."

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ──── ❝ the devil's voice is sweet to hear !! ❞

Postby hellb0und » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:44 pm

( ) - - THANA
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        [ name thana akeldama age seventeen power hallucikinesis crush unlikely tags none ]

Thana grinned, watching as Amber and Ivana attacked the manticore. She had listened in on their little plan and knew just what she'd do. During the chaos she could fake Mrs. Aguado's death (despite that she was dead already), and the group would see her corpse lying near the manticore. They would assume she was killed by the creature, giving her the opportunity to escape. She knew Solara had some sort of ridiculous vision, which meant while following them Thana would need to keep a good distance. As long as she kept a distance and stayed hidden, she could follow all of them into The Sanctuary. As for right now she would need to be patient. Thana would do it right after Vivien attacked.

[Post is a bit rushed, I'll fix it up tomorrow if I find any errors!]
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:24 pm

l i l y // a l l i n g t o n
───────────────────────────────────────
power - teleportation // crush - rowan // tags - open

lily nuzzled her head into rowan's shoulder, a lone tear streaming down her freckled cheek. the person she loved was hurting, and she had hurt so many people in her time. perhaps rowan would be better off with someone else, as lily's destructive nature would eventually ruin the relationship the pair had together. "rowan," she said softly, ignoring his question about if she'd experienced a nightmare. it was better to confess her sins now rather that leave it dwelling for another day. "you remember how there was a mass murder in wind woods so solora put a blessing over the village?" she was struggling to say words now, her tears choking up her speech. "that was me."
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me