The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby norvina! » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:00 am

sparrow james
Lark growled at the man approaching him, trying to signal Sparrow to come out. He kept his eyes trained on the human in front of him. Sparrow quickly jumped out from her hiding spot, pistol aimed and ready "Hands up! I suggest you step away from the dog, he bites." she narrowed her eyes at the man, her finger lay tense on the trigger. It wouldn't be the first time she'd have to kill someone, but she knew that he wasn't alone. Sparrow just wanted to leave the store in an orderly manner.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:07 am

Storm
Storm stayed still, glancing up at the girl as she came out. He slowly put his hands up, keeping his outward appearance calm. "I don't mean any harm," he called over to her in a friendly voice. "I'm just trying to find my siblings. They were around here while the ceiling collapsed."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:11 am

Brady
Brady shakily got to his feet, dazed. “They were this way,” he breathed, picking his weapon up off of the ground and leading her around the mess. The collapsed ceiling obstructed his view to the previous conversation between Ray and the man. He had no idea how to get around the thing, but he hurriedly paced around the mess in an attempt to find a way through. The group of strangers was the least of his concerns when Ray could possibly be in danger.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:20 am

Malia
Malia followed him, looking for a way to get to where Cert and the man was. She didn't think the stranger in front of her was going to hurt her, since he looked worried and more focused on getting through the debris. She helped him look, worried for her brothers.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:23 am

sparrow james
Sparrow rolled her eyes "I don't care." she hissed. Remembering the reason why she came into this store in the first place, she realized that she needed supplies. "What supplies do you have?" she demanded, Lark now standing beside her. They were both extremely hungry, although who wasn't these days? Lark had managed to survive on the scraps that Sparrow would give him, she always made sure to feed him first. She cared for the animal like she with her younger brother, she missed him dearly.
x
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:31 am

Storm
Storm's stomach clenched as she demanded his supplies. "We were here looking for supplies, too," he explained. "We don't have a lot. By 'a lot', I mean we don't have food and we barely have any water left."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:35 am

sparrow james
"You're lying!" she yelled, stepping closer. Lark growled as Sparrow raised her voice, he was growing irritated also. "You're in a group! Groups always have supplies, give them up or I won't hesitate to shoot!" she growled, her finger grew closer to pulling the trigger. Hoping she wouldn't have to, but it was for survival.
x
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:39 am

Storm
Storm was afraid of her shooting him, but he forced himself to remain calm. "Take my bag," he offered her. "See for yourself." He slowly, slowly pulled his bag off his shoulders, and lightly tossed it onto the ground near her feet. He raised his hands up again, trying to keep them from shaking. He'd dealt with situations like this before, he reminded himself. He'd be fine.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:57 am

Gears-female-14-tags: open
Poco-pet-chameleon-male-tags: open
Gears cautiously walked around in hopes of finding someone. She had injured herself in a thorn bush in attempt to get away from a zombie. Poco chirped and stood on her shoulders surveying the area. Gears sighed and sat down on a rock to rest.
Last edited by abandondacc on Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:58 am

sparrow james
Sparrow kept her gaze on the man as she kicked the bag towards Lark, he sniffed around for any evidence of food. Sadly, he found none. Sparrow was in surprised, when she usually raided groups they had plenty of supplies. Kicking the bag back to him she grumbled "Where's the rest of you?" she asked, hoping most of them were incapacitated.
x
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me