Hybrid Refuge, (Open and GLADLY ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Hybrid Refuge, (Open and GLADLY ACCEPTING)

Postby |Lace| » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:40 am

Username |Crow|
Name (Full): Diamond Grace Amphibose
Age (13-25 range is preferred. If you have a character that is older than that, I guess he/she/they would either be in adult classes or a teacher. Characters that are based on dragons I guess could play as that really old and wise asian dude.): 14
Appearance (5 sentence minimum): She looks like a Koolasuchus, only, she has longer arms and legs and stands on two legs. She is brown in colour and has green eyes. She wears a black cape and is often holding a laser gun. Diamond doens't have any eyelashes, because that would just be weird on a Koolasuchus. She also has fairly large, sharp teeth (No canine teeth though. All of the teeth are the same size, until you get to the back of her mouth. Then, they progressively get smaller.).
Alignment (Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, Neutral, Chaotic Neutral. Contact me if you want an evil character, and these are D&D alignments. Please add this so your character is more easily imagined. Please don't act out of alignment though.): Chaotic Good
Species (insert hybrid, your character must be a hybrid in some way. Humans are viewed as a threat, remember!): Anthropomorphic Koolasuchas
Powers (In this roleplay, your character can either have innate magic and not be able to learn spells,if so, list them, or they have magic that is learned. The kinds of magic are: Illusions, Elemental (must choose 1 element) Healing, combat magic, Animal magic (talking to animals, summoning animals, shapeshifting (Choose 1 form only) ect.) Necromancy, and Rune Magic.): Animal Magic (Her magic was learned when she became an Anthropomorphic Koolasuchus)
Personality: Funny, extremely intelligent (She doesn't think she is though. Most of the time, she just needs a little motivation and she'll be able to do something that requires skill), funky grammar (ex. "That be a green thingy!"), can be moody
History (They must have been human in some point in their lives): 2 years ago, Diamond was a normal human girl. Well, not exactly normal. She was always the weird kid, and everyone made fun of her. She didn't like humans as a whole very much, She preferred hanging around animals. Then, one day, something weird happened. Diamond was walking down to a pond, when she suddenly felt very hot. Melting hot. She thought it was all in her mind, but when she looked down at her arm, it was melting! Though, not melting into a puddle, melting into another shape. The process was painful, and it went on for around half an hour. When it was done, Diamond felt weird. She decided to look down to see if the rest of her was still there. When she looked down, she didn't see her feet. She saw brown, webbed claws. She gasped in shock and ran down to the pond to see her reflection. When she looked in the water and saw herself, she was both horrified and delighted. She could finally be without humans.
LASER HISTORY:
Diamond was walking around a 'Human Free Zone' when something caught her eye. A green plastic looking thing with red letters on it was laying in the dirt. She walked over to it to get a closer look. The thing said 'LaZer' on it. She bent down and picked it up. "Lazer..." she said softly. She studied it carefully, and found an orange button on the handle that looked like a gun trigger. she pushed it and a laser shot out. It touched the ground and made a small explosion. Diamond then decided that she would keep it. You never know when you may need a laser!
CAPE HISTORY:
Diamond was doing laser practice in a field. She was shooting different things, and was trying to be as accurate as possible with her aim. She then saw a big boulder, and decided to practice on that. When she shot it, it exploded, and reveled something. On a tree behind the exploded rock, hung a black thing flowing in the breeze. Diamond went to see what it was. The thing was a black cape with a few rips in it. She stared at it for a bit,and then realized that whoever left it there, probably didn't want it, so she put it on. It suits her well.
Weaknesses: Diamond cannot stand being touched. Whenever someone touches her, no matter who it is, she will slap them.
She also has the fear of thunderstorms. If one happens, she will scream and hide.
She is a bit too trusting as well. Sometimes it can be a bad thing.

Sexuality: Straight
Crush: Open
Relationships: Open (PM me first)
Family: Unknown
Extra: Diamond likes to pretend she is a galactic protector.
wip
|Lace|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:54 am

Accepted! Please post your forms IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD, though!
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Lace| » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:34 pm

Kiburtrach wrote:Accepted! Please post your forms IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD, though!

Sorry, I didn't know there was one XD
wip
|Lace|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:13 am

There's the link in the rules
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:00 pm

bump.

Also,
YOU KNOW WHAT LET'S JUST START.

Tanis Allito/Night Dragon hybrid/14/ tags: OPEN
Tanis was in one of her classes. The Art of Illusion. Her teacher, Ping, was teaching them how to create the illusion of a small wall.
Ping was a deer hybrid. He had only 3 fingers, each with a thick, black nail. He had tall antlers that made it hard for him to get into doors. He walked in an unguligrade stance, and had full hooves. A small deer tail came from a tailored hole in his pants.
"All of you who do not have a "Magical Mark" are wearing your amulets. As I explained yesterday, a Magical Mark is some mark on a magical creature where their magic comes from. Tanis's are her teardrop scales behind her eyes. Marcus's is his gem in his forehead. [o.o.c note: Marcus is not a playing character.]If you have any tattoos or special "birthmark" that comes from your magical creature, then your magic will come from that. If not, then you have your Amulets, like me. You must make sure you speak clearly, or your wall illusion may end up looking like a hippo crashed in! Allow me to demonstrate, students." He brought his hands together then threw them down. "Rohilin!" He shouted. He drew his hands up as a wall grew from the floor. He drew it so that it was JUUUUST over his head, then he spoke the universal word for ending an illusion. "Kohala." Tanis tried it herself, picturing what kind of wall she wanted. She pictured a big, sturdy wall of diamonds and crystal. It rose from the floor, just as Ping had done! Oh, but it was agonizing to continue. "K-kohala!" I stammered. The wall collapsed, as if it had never been. Although, since it was illusion magic, I suppose it never did. I headed to the art room, as class was over for the day. She sat down on one of the tables, and began to carve something in wood. What it was, she wasn't sure yet.
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:56 am

Kiburtrach wrote:bump.

Also,
YOU KNOW WHAT LET'S JUST START.

Tanis Allito/Night Dragon hybrid/14/ tags: OPEN
Tanis was in one of her classes. The Art of Illusion. Her teacher, Ping, was teaching them how to create the illusion of a small wall.
Ping was a deer hybrid. He had only 3 fingers, each with a thick, black nail. He had tall antlers that made it hard for him to get into doors. He walked in an unguligrade stance, and had full hooves. A small deer tail came from a tailored hole in his pants.
"All of you who do not have a "Magical Mark" are wearing your amulets. As I explained yesterday, a Magical Mark is some mark on a magical creature where their magic comes from. Tanis's are her teardrop scales behind her eyes. Marcus's is his gem in his forehead. [o.o.c note: Marcus is not a playing character.]If you have any tattoos or special "birthmark" that comes from your magical creature, then your magic will come from that. If not, then you have your Amulets, like me. You must make sure you speak clearly, or your wall illusion may end up looking like a hippo crashed in! Allow me to demonstrate, students." He brought his hands together then threw them down. "Rohilin!" He shouted. He drew his hands up as a wall grew from the floor. He drew it so that it was JUUUUST over his head, then he spoke the universal word for ending an illusion. "Kohala." Tanis tried it herself, picturing what kind of wall she wanted. She pictured a big, sturdy wall of diamonds and crystal. It rose from the floor, just as Ping had done! Oh, but it was agonizing to continue. Ping smiled and clapped. "Well done, Tanis! Well done. You get full marks on this lesson."
"K-kohala!" She stammered. The wall collapsed, as if it had never been. Although, since it was illusion magic, I suppose it never did. She headed to the art room, as class was over for the day. She sat down on one of the tables, and began to carve something in wood with her tail blade, she held the piece of wood with her dominant hand. What it was, she wasn't sure yet.
Last edited by Kimburtrach on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:00 am

BUUUUUUUUMP! PLEASE JOIIIN!
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:21 am

Kiburtrach wrote:BUUUUUUUUMP! PLEASE JOIIIN!
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:38 pm

Siobhan||Beholder Hybrid||36||Tagged: Tanis
    Siobhan wasn't good with kids. Teenagers especially. They were emotional, had no skills, and thought they were the best at everything. So, naturally, being tasked with instructing them on how to not get killed by her former employers wasn't exactly an ideal career choice. Still, she supposed she had to do something.

The half-beholder floated down the hall, casting a lazy eye over the walls as she passed. She only had her telekinetic eye open at the moment, having her others open tended to be problematic. It was hard to run a magic school when one of the teachers kept nullifying all the magic. She kept it open during her classes, but those were done for the day.

Technically she was supposed to be an Abjuration teacher, but she didn't actually know any magic, and "open your seventh eye" wasn't exactly applicable to everyone else. She liked to think of herself as a sort of PE teacher. Spells were all well and good, but sometimes all these mutts needed to be reminded that the physical was important as well.

Siobhan passed the art room, noting as she did that someone was inside. They were purple, and vaguely draconic. "Shouldn't you be heading back?" She called in, opening up her anti-magic eye to get her depth perception working. It was her least harmful eye, turning the kid to stone would probably be frowned upon. "Class is over, you don't gotta hang around."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:06 am

Tanis Allito/Night Dragon hybrid/14/ tags: Siobhan
Tanis stifled a yelp of fear and surprize when she saw the beholder-woman. Nevertheless, she leapt down on all fours and raised her tail blade like a scorpion. Her hostility wavered when she recognized her. She got up, and shook herself. "You're the Abjuration teacher... right? The one that floats around? I apologize for the hostility..." She then got back to the conversation. "I know class was over for the day, I just like to hang out here to calm myself down." She waved a talon at her carving, ironically beginning to resemble a beholder.
Last edited by Kimburtrach on Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me