☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby ~Rue~ » Sun May 28, 2017 2:36 pm

(everyone gets a nightmare because of agatha so jade has to get one too, unfortunately)

Andy
I wake up to someone kissing me on the forehead, for a second I think its my sister but then I open my eyes and see Jade just settling down on the couch in the living room, she is the only one around. I smile but then I stand up, I had forgot the horrible dream for a seond because of the kiss but now I remember it too much, I have a feeling the whole place is cursed (mostly because I don't trust Luno). "Don't go to sleep." I tell her in a warning but she is already asleep.
I frown and go to sit beside her on the couch hoping she doesnt get a bad dream.

Anna
When I wake up I'm not even scared or crying, just really angry. Was the dream true? I turn into a fly and I fly inside. I see my brother on the couch and fly forward. He swats me but I turn into a human and crush his foot by stepping on him. He doesn't even say ow. he just shakes his head
"Was it true?" I say to him. "I had a dream and it was DAD who killed mom!"
Andy looks shocked for a second, he never has that look on his face. "I was trying to protect you" He starts to say.
"I don't want to hear it.You don't deserve to be my brother." I say and walk right outside. I have to find Solara and apologize to her.
but I don't see her anywhere.

Kale
I smile at Amber and pretend to flirt with her by winking very noticably so everyone can see. I know she is probably not into vegetables (haha get it?) but me pretending to flirt with her will throw Annora off and mabye help Amber's plans in some way just by confusing Annora and making her know a little less and a little more of the wrong information. I know Amber will know I'm not being serious because she is super smart but I DO have a very naturally flirty face
"I can make light from my hands," I say "I can blind the manticore but I'm sure not as well as Solara." I say.

Fern
I smile but before I can reply, Amber speaks up. "Besides my photosynthesis I don't have anything, I'm useless except to fight up close". I say. I pick up a big drift wood branch, and rip off the weakest parts. I step up beside Solara, "I'll fight up here and stab it right in its fat gut."

Kristina
Annora just leaves to get stuff and walk beside her 'son' so I turn my back on her. I look at Amber and shift into a lionness. "This is what I can do." I growl. "I'll do whatever you need me to do to protect my kids and the rest of you, just give me the word , Soare."
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun May 28, 2017 4:30 pm

( JENNIFER )
        xxxxxxxx age: sixteen. || location: the sanctuary. || tags: none. || crush: gavotte. ||
        ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Jennifer woke up with a sharp gasp. The nightmare had been over, although her grip on her bow had grown ridiculously tight. She was surprised it hadn't snapped in two. She shifted her head and found Gavotte was still asleep, he appeared tranquil and she quickly questioned whether or not she was the only one who had the horrendous dream. Nightmares were common, she had one almost every night. A dream in which she actually smiled was rare. Jen's gaze quickly shifted, focusing on what had been Xia. She was quietly examining Silas. She wanted to speak, ask her if she had a nightmare as well, although couldn't find she had any energy to do so. She wanted to rest in tranquility for once. Sitting further back against the large tree she didn't close her eyes, just sat there silently.

( VIVIEN )
        xxxxxxxx age: seventeen. || location: birvale beach. || tags: the group, specifically amber or ivana. || crush: none. ||

Vivien was startled when the monstrous creature came out of what had been palm trees. She growled, taking the stick and grabbing a rock as she took to shaping the tip into a serrated spear. This should do something.. She'd be particularly angry if it did absolutely nothing at all, although this was likely. A stick against a Manticore doesn't exactly have positive results, specifically for the person with the stick. Ivana and Amber had already been forming a plan, thinking up ways they could attack it. She hated being helpless, and desperately searched for a fresh water source. When she found nothing she held the "spear" firmly, "Anything I can do to help?" Vivien's question was directed at the entire group, but it was best for Amber or Ivana to answer. If she had her machete she would actually be of use. The Manticore let out a cacophonous roar as it stumbled about.

( THANA )
        xxxxxxxx age: seventeen. || location: her cabin//birvale beach. || tags: open. || crush: unlikely. ||

She didn't back away when the Manticore made its way out of the palm trees, roaring with hostility. Thana knew what she had to do, and decided it would be smartest to wait until everyone had been distracted. Once they got themselves all thrown into a fight, she'd follow and make it appear as though Annora was dead. The plan was risky, and had to be done with a great amount of deception. Everyone in the group (well, most of them) were intellectual. She knew that they'd most likely figure out what had been going on quickly, which meant she'd need to be fast and swift. Everyone was getting in on some sort of battle plan, although it focused on Amber and Ivana. The suggestion was interesting and smart. She muttered something silently before grabbing another rock and preparing to fight.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Mon May 29, 2017 4:45 am

Amber
Tagged: Everyone under the Sun

Amber's eyes were sweeping back and forth, as her brain never stopped working. The manticore barreled in, and Amber suddenly had a thought.
"Alright, everyone listen up!" Amber cried, despite the roar emitted from the beast. "I need Waverly to fly up into the sky. Kale is going to light up, so to speak, and you are going to aim his light for the Manticore's eyes. When I give the signal, all of those who need to get up close, will get up close and start attacking. Be careful of the tail, cut it off as soon as possible, and aim for the soft spots like the belly!" She then looked at her sister, and saw the spark of electricity.
"You can I get to have the most fun." Amber smiled wickedly. She then looked around for things that would make good conductors. She was going to aim for the Manticore's open mouth, and see if she could electrocute him from the inside. She knew it was violent, but she didn't need Solara dying again. She then stood up and looked at Solara.
"Go ahead and take any kill shot you can, but please don't get killed. We still need you." She stated, not unkindly. She then dug around and found some metal in the sand. It wasn't much, and they were more like pebbles, but it would be good enough.
"Charge these up, and then give them to me. I'll start shooting." She stated, looking at her sister and smiling. Time to channel her inner Clove and be as accurate as possible.
"You better be helping me, sister." She silently prayed up to her.

Ben
Tagged: Ondine

Ben smiled at his childhood friend. He never smiled this much except around his family.
"Yeah, survive and kill the witch." Ben smirked, getting his last two cents in. "Unless you need anything, I think it's time for me to go. I have to still contact the other Generals."

Kelly
Tagged: Clove

Kelly smiled at Clove's optimism, and she was not about to rain on her parade. Clove was right, in which she had never read a book where the villain wins, but they were still living it. They were all dead. Their villains had won, but Agatha was not going to win this time. No one wanted her to win, and two worlds would be able to stop her.
At least, she hoped.

Flynn
Tagged: Mal, Luno, Xia, and all of the other Sleeping Beauties

Flynn awoke in a cold sweat, and still in his wolf form. He was breathing hard, and he was shaking. He shifted, taking deep gulps of air into his lungs, and then he looked around. He was alone.
"Mal?" He called, looking around. He didn't even notice she was gone before he fell asleep, which was weird. His heart then stopped as he couldn't smell her. He immediately started running back to Sanctuary, needing to get people together to find her. He burst back into the clearing, but skidded to a stop. Nearly everyone was asleep.
"What in the name of Concordia happened?" Flynn snarled, shaking again. He then shook his head to clear it. "Have you seen Mal? I was with her in-"
But then he smelled her. His head whipped to where the smell was coming from, and he followed his nose. He relaxed when he saw her on the floor sleeping, and he didn't want to wake her. He looked closer, and he realized something was still wrong. He then looked over to Luno, needing answers.
"What's wrong with them?" He asked again, calmer.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon May 29, 2017 8:26 pm

The Sanctuary

Luno could entirely feel the deep connection between the two teenagers. Although Xia and Silas had only recently met, they were very close and continued to grow closer. For a bond so new, it was the strongest he had ever seen.
"Don't worry. I'm absolutely sure you can give Silas a hug, and nothing will happen. But only you, alright?" He smiled, gently speaking in thought again. He didn't want to startle Xia by using his real voice. She was so peaceful right now, thinking about Silas and other good things. Luno had only the best wishes for the two. They were so cute, and they were both very nice teenagers even if Silas had always feared Sunny. He did have valid reasons from his perspective. You didn't have to like the Queen to be a good person. As much as Luno loved his wife, he understood other people who didn't- and he loved them regardless of that fact.
He could feel Flynn's upset emotions from a mile away, and he tilted his head in concern. He knew Flynn was upset about not being able to find Mallory. Luno wanted to explain to him, but the situation made it hard to get into the boy's mind to communicate. He also didn't want to raise his voice, so he waited until Flynn came to him.
"It's a nightmare curse that Agatha cast over everyone," He explained. "Please don't touch anyone, okay? Unless you have a very, very strong bond, they will die."
He stood up and walked closer, then gave Flynn a big hug. "They'll wake up on their own, like you did. But some will need more time than others."

Rowan stirred completely from his slumber as gentle lips touched his forehead. He was too tired to move though, since his sleep hadn't restored his energy. In fact, it had seemed to drain him. Lily had walked away after she too awoke. Rowan wondered if she thought he was still asleep.
He lay there in silence, even when Anna Imani came downstairs and lost her temper at her brother. Rowan didn't understand exactly what happened, but it seemed like Andy had lied to his sister. Rowan could feel the strong emotions hanging heavily in the air, radiating from them.
He finally found the strength to move his pinky. Then he focused on moving his entire arm. Eventually he was able to sit up completely. There was nobody else in the living room except Jade and Andy, since Anna had just left.
"I'll give you two some room," Rowan said gently as he stood up. He left the room and went to go sit on the porch steps. The door was already open, and outside it looked like everybody else was waking from a nightmare too. Rowan's first thought was of Lily, and if she was alright. At least she was already awake. Rowan couldn't see her anywhere, and he wanted to go look for her, but he was so exhausted. He leaned his head against the railing sleepily. Maybe he could just take a nap and get some real sleep...

---

Parliament Building

Alastair took the bandages and stared at them in confusion. Usually Atalanta would dress his wounds, but she wasn't even here. "Can you do them?" He asked, sounding rather tired as he held them out again. He wouldn't admit why he was asking this though. It was because he didn't know how to bandage his own wounds properly.
He looked at the body, then back at Virisia. "I don't think I can do this anymore," He admitted after a pause. "Killing people in cold blood. Making people suffer for no reason. I want to start being a real King, Virisia, but I'm so tired."

---

Birvale Beach

Ivana just looked distastefully at her companions. Samuel was charging and yelling loudly, swinging his broken bottle around. Unless he was trying to tick off the manticore on purpose, he was doing a very bad job of fighting. He was just enraging everyone, including Ivana. Waverly had flown up above their heads, and he looked like he was having trouble keeping his balance. He was just circling around up there, generally being useless.
Amber had forgotten Vivien in her instructions, so Ivana turned to the water girl. "Can you try to aim your water at wherever Amber and I are attacking?" Ivana asked calmly, keeping a level tone despite the attack.
She then went to stand beside Amber. Solara was up there facing the manticore, still with her emotionless face. It was a little less emotionless than normal, as if she was having some internal conflict. Ivana ignored it and turned to her sister, nodding silently before charging the metallic parts with her electricity. They crackled as a field of yellow sparks surrounded them. "You can do this, Am," She reassured her.

---

The Desert

Camilla smiled as Vaxas left. Her soldiers knew their place, and they would not disobey a junior commander. Any insubordinate behavior was always punished severely.
She could not sleep yet, so she went around checking on everybody. She was completely silent as she made eye contact with each soldier who passed. Not a single person failed to salute her when she walked by. They were certainly more well-behaved than the other armies.

---

The Island

Ondine could not stop laughing, Ben was always like this. He always got the last word and she couldn't think of a good comeback. She found it so funny for no reason though. "You go get 'em, hothead!" She laughed.
She woke up laughing, and she was on the floor in the sand. Ben was gone and a couple of girls were looking at her from across the beach. "Are you alright, Ondine?"
"Yeah, I just had this hilarious dream. But very insightful," Ondine said as she rose to her feet. "I'm sure you all know something is wrong. Get everyone together, and I'll explain..."

---

Celestial Tower

Clotilda just yawned when she was done ranting about Agatha. She kind of wanted to climb on Kelly's shoulders and ride her around, but that would probably be too rude. It would be fun though. "You know," She said randomly, "I seem like the kind of person who would be a bad mother. My friends all tell me I'd be a terrible mother. But I can't be worse than Agatha, so if I somehow did have kids, they should feel lucky I'm not the gross nose picker."
She could swear she heard someone's voice. Ah, it was a super familiar voice!
"Hey mom, I hear Amber!" She said excitedly. She could sort of sense her friend's presence... and there was some monster nearby. Sigh. Monsters always had to ruin the day.
"I would help, but I'm in a boring room with your mom right now!" She yelled in her head as loud as she could, maybe the way Luno would. "So I'll just give you a pep talk instead. STOP TALKING TO ME AND FIGHT! That's your pep talk! Now go away!"
She grinned. "I think I did well!"

---

The Underworld

Zelkova smiled and gently pulled the 'new student' along. She had always wanted to be a mother or a teacher; any job that involved caring for children. However, she couldn't become either for different reasons. Mostly career reasons. She wished she could settle down and maybe someone could share the work with her, but that would be quite irresponsible. She had a duty and she couldn't place the burden on anyone else.
She chuckled warmly at Amelia's comment. "Don't worry about your hands, I'll provide lotion after class." It would be rather impolite not to.
They were just outside the classroom, but the smile fell from Zelkova's face. Amelia wanted to speak with her father. "You can find him right after school. Class is almost dismissed anyway. I'm sure you have... much to say to him."
She held the door open for the little lamb. Inside, the teacher was screaming at the top of his lungs and ripping out his hair. Kids were screeching profane words and protesting.
"I'm sorry, dear. The teachers are all being punished too. In their lifetimes, they hated children, so this is their punishment in the Underworld." Zelkova smiled sadly and patted Amelia on the head. "Good luck, sweetie."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue May 30, 2017 12:51 pm

Virisia

She nodded and started to wrap the bandages around his wounds. She did not really know how to respond but she tried her best, "my lord, in my opinion you should still try your best. You have always been a 'real king' and you have had your reasons to do what you have done." She hoped she had not spoken out of place but was concerned about how he was acting sense he fought with Amelia. She spoke carefully but wanted to see if there was anything she could do.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed May 31, 2017 7:37 pm

♘— ""

age † 17gender † femalepower † aura manipulationcrush † silas meistheme † xform † x
tagged † silas (open for interaction)

Xia only smiled at first, before pulling Silas into a hug. If only he had resurfaced just as quickly as she had. "Okay." What had started out as a horrible night, took a turn for the better. Silas was still warm to the touch, and although his face had contorted into something made of fear, he still looked rather peaceful. Xia coaxed him, trying to soothe his breathing and trying to comfort the unconscious boy. "It'll be okay, darling. You're gonna wake up and I'm gonna be right here. Everything's gonna be okay."

Silas' words from hours ago rung clearly in her ears. It still hurt her, burning her from the inside out just to know how he felt about himself. The poor boy was so insecure, he needed tons of reassurance from her end, and she was willing to provide it. Silas went from spineless to full of confidence in a moment though as he displayed his affections. He pulled her close, he kissed her. On his own, because he wanted to. There was a high contrast in between the good thoughts and the bad but still, nothing could cover up what he had said to her about himself.

They echoed as she held him in the stark moonlight.

"All I can do is... is... nothing. I'll never be what you want."
    "...I'll never be what you want."
    "...I'll never be what you want."
    "...I'm sorry."

♕—

age † 17gender † femalepower † shadow manipulationcrush † n/atheme † xform † x
tagged † zelkova, this mess of a classroom

Zelkova was the most kind embodiment of death Amelia had ever met. Well, she was the only embodiment of death she had ever met. "I... I do have a lot to say." Amelia was afraid, though. Not of Terrance himself, but of how she was going to be phrasing her words. Although acts of violence were common here in the Underworld, Amelia wanted to be tame for once. She killed her father with her own hands, and tried to kill Alastair as well. Her days of violence may as well be over.

Or so she thought, but as soon as Amelia stepped foot into the classroom, she realized that she was truly in hell. It was as if that obvious thought had finally hit her. School in Hesenia was quite different to the school here, but this was tame in comparison to how living with Terrance used to be. He would be screaming like the children were at the moment, but her mother's hair would be ripped out instead of the teachers. Jophiel knew not to do that to herself, but Terrance didn't know not to do that to her. He was a horrible husband; a horrible father. Amelia hoped that he would be getting what he deserved down here.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:45 am

Olivia

She was sitting near the back rather board and annoyed, she was moving a small purple flame in front of her face to provide some kind of entertainment. Along with at least somewhat distracting her from all the noise. But when a new person stepped in she instantly noticed, she waved her hand in the air and gestured for the new girl to sit next to her. She hoped the new person was better then the current students but if not it's just another yelling idiot anyway.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:53 pm

l i l y // a l l i n g t o n
───────────────────────────────────────
power - teleportation // crush - rowan // tags - open

lost in deep thoughts of regrets and suppressed memories, lily didn't notice that rowan had awoken until he'd left to sit on the front verandah. with a gentle, sad smile, she went to join him, slipping quietly through the front door. the silhouette of rowan's outline was leaning against the railing in exhaustion, and her heart fell for the healer boy. "hey," she called out softly, not wanting to surprise him, "you doing okay?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:31 am

Jade

Jade slept soundly as the usual blackness of her unconscious mind faded into vivid color. She was in the woods near Windwoods, though it wasn't the normal peaceful scene. She was surrounded by frantic running people, fleeing the town as fast as they could. The only person she recognized was Andy, and she tried to call to him, to find out what was going on, but she couldn't seem to find her voice. She tried to run after him, but her legs wouldn't move. People flooded past her invisible figure and she watched helplessly as they all fled. She could smell smoke, and she tried to turn, to see where it was coming from, but she couldn't move at all.
Her eyes flew open at last and the horrible dream ended, but all she could think of was the nightmare as she lye on the couch. Jade breathed fast, shallow breaths as she tried o push the images out of her head. She had always wondered about dreams, though now she was afraid to fall asleep.
Last edited by wolf? on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:44 am

Amber
Tagged: Everyone there

Amber's pressed her lips together as the Aguado brothers did the exact opposite of what she said. Amber took a deep breath.
"Looks like it's up to us again." Amber smiled, her anger going to help her aim better. She knew Clove was going to be yelling at her, something about stop talking to her and fighting. Ivana then charged the metallic pieces and Amber took one. She had at least enough power to keep the charge going as she held it. She then pulled the slingshot back and took a deep breath. It was just a miniature version of her bow. She aimed for the beast's mouth, but reconsidered at the last second. She quickly changed to the eye and released. The yowl the manticore emitted made Amber smile.
"Alright, I got one of it's eyes." She stated, looking at her sister. She grabbed another metallic piece, the biggest one, ready to end the Manticore. Amber aimed once more, but the Manticore kept moving thanks to Sam.
"I'm going to personally kill Samuel Aguado." She snarled, but she took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and then reopened them. She aimed once more, waiting for the most opportune moment. She then released the electrically charged particle, and watched as it flew.

Jonah
17 going on 21
Tagged: Clove, Mom, and Dad

Jonah knew when Ben and Ondine had finished speaking, and Jonah lead his father back to the real world. They opened their eyes at the same time, and Jonah immediately looked for Clove.
"It went well." Ben simply stated, standing up and immediately going to Kelly. Jonah smiled at Clove, noticing she had a weird look on her face. Kelly was smiling at Clove, and Jonah's heart pattered. He knew his mother loved Clove like a daughter, but seeing it was a different story. It made Jonah so happy, knowing his family accepted Clove with open arms.
"I think I did well!" Clove smiled, and Jonah laughed.
"What did you do well? Rub your luck off on someone, hopefully." Jonah chuckled, crossing his arms. He was waiting to send the next person to the next general.
"So who wants to go next, and who do you want to see?" Jonah asked, eager to get this done. The sooner they could get it done, the sooner his sister and brother would be safe.

Flynn
Tagged: Luno and Xia

Flynn listneed to Luno, and while he didn't like it, he wouldn't fight it either. Flynn simply nodded, but Luno then hugged him. Flynn leaned into the embrace, actually needing the hug.
"Was it a nightmare, one that was just sitting on our conscience like normal nightmares, or were these supposed to show us our deepest fears?" Flynn asked, leaning out of the hug and looking into Luno's eyes. They weren't harsh to look at whatsoever, unlike his wife. Flynn could barely look in her eyes, and he was a Soare! They had high tolerance for anything the Adamson's did.
Luno's eyes were soft and warm, which reminded him of his mother's eyes. Both Luno and Kelly were often compared to the moon, so Flynn knew they were going to have some of the same qualities, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt any less. He really missed his family, especially at times like these.
"And aren't you like the King of Dreams?" Flynn asked, smiling now. "How does it feel to have someone best you in your realm?"
Flynn was teasing and being very sarcastic, but he suddenly thought of another joke. "Imagine Agatha trying to best Solara in patience, warmth, or even hugs. That would be hilarious."

Regina
Tagged: Agatha

Regina woke up, angry now. She had made a deal with Agatha, and Regina knew this nightmare came from her.
"Agatha!" Regina cried, making herself fall asleep and go back to the underworld, or at least the world Agatha had created. "We made a deal! How dare you put me through that awful nightmare!" Regina shouted, shaking with fury. There was nothing Agatha could do to hurt her. All of her loved ones were dead, and Regina could grow limbs back like a starfish. The only thing Agatha could take away is her deal with Regina, but even then it wasn't big enough to really hurt Regina.
Regina knew Agatha would backstab her, but she thought it would have been later on.
"And you didn't even do it so people wake up and enact their nightmare! You didn't even wait for Solara to get back with the new people!" Regina shouted, on a roll now. Fury was gleaming bright in her eyes, and Regina had half a mind of killing Agatha just to spite her, but something was holding her back.
"You could have excluded me, or at least warned me!" Regina shouted, her voice sharper than a knife. "We are partners, we have a deal! You need me to win, just as I need you. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, remember? You may think you can do this alone, but you can't. Not without me!" She had taken a step forward with each sentence, until she was so close to Agatha, she could feel the coldness emitting from her. Regina didn't shiver, nor did she even break out in goosebumps. She was so angry, she could kill Agatha.
And boy, would she make it painful.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist