☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby artemis, » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:01 pm

Feeling a force come upon her, she realized it was Amber! My my, how annoying she could be. But they were great sparring buddies. "Who peed in your cereal this morning, mate'?" She asked her, and she turned into a human and rolled her eyes. "Just because I'm a wolf shifter doesn't mean I eat my friends for lunch." She said, brushing the dirt and blades of grass off her pants and jacket. She couldn't even play with Cilan without being roughly tackled! "I wasn't going to hurt him!" She said.

Mallory laughed, and nodded. "But... I will be on the ground very far away.." she said. "I don't think I'd want to get hit with anything Governor Evan threw.." She said with a snicker.

Eden looked at Lily. "She's my sister," he said, gesturing to Mal. "We don't look exactly alike because I'm adopted," he said.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:28 am

Jonah
Tagged: Everyone

Jonah surprisingly wasn't scared. What more could they do to him? He was already dead. He smiled at Vulcana who had made eye contact with him. Mostly everyone agreed with him, which was a good sign.
"General Ada, for the record, it is 'Kelly and Benjamin Soare.' Next time you get it wrong, I will show you why I am an Alpha." His mom spoke with a sly smile as her and his father walked in. Jonah smiled at them, and Kelly winked back. Ben nodded his head in greeting and stood next to Kelly. Jonah knew Kelly was teasing, but he didn't know if Ada knew that too.
"So Agatha is back. What are we going to do? What do you need us to do?" Kelly asked, acting like Jonah and trying to get the ball rolling. Kelly then turned her head as Onille and Theia arrived. Theia towered over her husband, and she was practically snarling. She hated being summoned. Everyone then listened to the bickering of the Elements, and Jonah couldn't help but smile.
"All of us." Kelly agreed.
"All of us." Jonah added.
"All of us." Ben, Theia, and Onille added. The Dominants were in, and would help anyway they could.
"By telling them, are you thinking that I should try and send dreams to some influential people? Like Adam, Cilan, Solara, my siblings, the Sanctuary group? Surely Solara knows." Jonah spoke up, but then he blushed. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting a moment. I tend to be like my mother and think aloud."

Amber
Tagged: Ivana and Solara

Amber looked at Solara. "I'm ready to go whenever you are. I feel charged and ready." She stated, already charging up. She wasn't as powerful as she normally was, since she used a lot of energy during the morning, but she had recharged somewhat. This was how to become as strong as Adam. She just had to keep pushing herself.

(Getting a little writer's block. DX)
Last edited by TheFae on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:31 am

» [➳] name;;jennifer dire/tag(s);; anna, xia, and gavotte/crush;;gavotte/power;;accuracy and fire manipulation/location;; the sanctuary

Laughing she picked him up as requested, "You're lucky I'm willing to do this. I feel like Solara." Grinning slightly she turned to Xia, "Oh no! You're perfectly fine, if you'd like to join you're very much welcome too." So that's the name they've earned themselves, "lovebirds". Although Jennifer didn't mind of course, why would she? Looking around for a moment she spotted the lake, Gavotte seemed better now but she wouldn't take any second chances. Plus, either way she'd planned on showing it to him. Waiting for Xia's answer patiently Jennifer stood there.

» [✧] name;; vivien dire/tag(s);; kale and the others who've been imprisoned/power;; water manipulation/location;; dungeon

We begin walking until the male leading us falls, looking down at him for a moment she too gets down on her knees. "Are you alright?" Vivien asks him with worry. What's going on..? Of course! He needed sunlight! Looking around it was clear to her sunlight wasn't much of an option, they'd need to figure something else out unless Solara were to magically appear. "We need sunlight!" Vivien announced to the others.
Last edited by hellb0und on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:53 am

Jade was so relaxed that she didn't notice he was awake until he spoke, she jumped a little at the sudden noise before nodding slightly. "Why wouldn't I stay?" she asked rhetorically as she stood up to stretch. Jade sighed softly, "I don't know, I guess that decision would be up to you." she prompted with a quick glance his way.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:07 pm

"We are all glad to hear that you're fine," Gavotte told Xia cheerfully. Even though they had just met, he considered her a friend. Everyone fighting for the Sanctuary's cause was a friend to him, even those who seemed to be standoffish or impolite. They had more things in common than they had differences. The main thing they had in common; they wanted to end this war.
Well, maybe not Cadence. Gavotte was pretty sure his mother wanted more and more war. Once he caught her reading a book called War and More War. It was written by an ancient guy with anger problems called Conlan. That guy loved to fight, especially with his mother. He hated his mother for some reason- Gavotte hadn't quite read the entire thing. He couldn't fathom why anyone would truly hate their mother. Even though Cadence had anger problems, Gavotte still loved her dearly. She was his one and only mother, and would never be replaced.
Xia offered to leave, and Gavotte chuckled. "Jen is right. You and Silas are definitely welcome to come with us," He said. They were taking Anna along, so why not the others?
He turned to Jen. "You feel like Solara, is that a good thing?" He laughed and put a hand on her forehead. He pretended to recoil like he had been burnt. "Oh my! I think you are actually turning into Solara."

"That's true, Bruce!" Cilan told Mallory, trying to make up something that rhymed. It did not work. First of all, it didn't even rhyme properly, and furthermore it just sounded stupid.
"Uhh I was trying to make up a rhyme," He explained himself sheepishly. "But in all honestly, you could easily be a 'Bruce' if you were a guy. Hmmm..." He squinted at her. "Nah... more of a Cedric to be honest. No, Jett! Because you're a jet-black wolf! I am such a genius..."

---

The Prison

They were nearing the jail, an old rusty building covered with vines. It had fallen into disrepair. This building had actually been around since the first humans were created on Hesenia, but it was never used after Solara came into power. People were kind of sentimental about the place, and would constantly make repairs, since it was a historical building. Of course, now Alastair was in power and the jail was being used again. It had been newly renovated with electrical security systems, but the outside still looked just as old. Ivana did pay attention in class, which was why she knew all this.
Amber was ready, and it seemed like Solara was too. The Queen just nodded subtly. It was hard to read her expression, but Ivana felt like it was safe to assume that was a yes.
"Let's go for it, Am," Ivana said with a smile. There were actually no guards to be seen. Ivana was completely silent, but she knew exactly how powerful she was right now. She still couldn't beat her father or sister in sheer power, but there was one thing Ivana was talented at. She could electrocute someone to a crisp, and not harm a single electrical circuit around them. Once Darius was on his laptop slacking off, and Ivana zapped him. The laptop was fine. Darius on the other hand was rushed to the hospital. Even Adam always risked destroying things around him. Ivana was just skilled at avoiding collateral damage. It would be necessary here, since Solara would probably dislike being electrocuted. Ivana wasn't sure, but better safe than sorry.
She looked beside her, but Solara had gone off. Hopefully following the plan. Solara didn't exactly strike Ivana as very... bright. Intellectually of course, not literally (since she was the Queen of Light after all). First of all she was illiterate, second of all she rarely spoke. She was like a rock.
Ivana shook her head... they would just have to proceed. She knew the door was probably sealed from the security system. They would need to get past that first. Ivana stepped out of the bushes and quietly walked to the side of the building, searching for somewhere she could access the system, but all she saw was rusted walls. When she went back to the door...
"Solara," Ivana sighed when she saw the heavy metal door lying on the ground, like a piece of useless scrap metal. Ivana shook her head. Her family strongly believed that using pure muscle power to overcome problems, was an unsophisticated way reserved only for uneducated ignoramuses.
Hey, be kind to my Sunny, Said a creepy woman's voice in her head. And I get that a lot, but I am not a woman! Most know me as the moon- Can you guess who I am?
"Amber, please hurry up and disable the security system." Ivana whispered loudly. "I can't find the panel, and now King Luno is in my head."
You're colorblind, aren't you? Luno said. You walked right past the panel when you were last looking. It is red, so you must not have seen it since the walls are green.
Ivana was growing offended... Thank you, but please stay out of my head, sir.
Ah, at least you're polite, sweetie. Goodbye dear!

Ivana began to search for the security system using only her sense of touch, which was highly embarrassing. She could not believe that the Celestial Couple was actually this... unsophisticated. She had once deeply respected Solara and Luno, when she was reading about them in the textbooks. Now that she actually met them, they had not made favorable impressions on her.
She sighed when she still didn't find the panel, and now her perfectly manicured hands were covered in moss. She was beginning to slightly regret leaving home. Here she was not a heiress, here she was subject to even more limitations than the others. She was not very strong, and Luno was right. She was colorblind.
She spoke about Alastair's ugly colors of dark red and dark green, but only because she heard they were two separate colors. Once, she thought they were the same color- a dark murky brown. That was all she saw. Which did look very hideous to her. And she had just found out today, Agatha wasn't one single color either. According to Amber she was represented by dull red and green. It was almost as if that ignoramus Agatha was trying to poke fun at Ivana...
She could not believe her luck. Her face was burning with restrained anger, and she wanted to teach Agatha a lesson, but she also kind of wanted to cry. She was not used to being so useless.
"Amber, where are you?"

Inside the prison, the redheaded brothers were getting agitated. Waverly knelt beside the boy who had fallen. "Try not to move," He said quietly. There wasn't any blood, but the boy had fallen hard. If he had broken any bones, he might make it worse if he moved around. The green-eyed boy looked like he was in a lot of pain, but he was still alive. Waverly wished there was something he could do.
His brother was just acting like a chicken with his head cut off. "Sunlight! He's one of those plant dudes!" Sammy said brightly. "I'm a ginger, does that help?"
Waverly felt the blood drain from his face... this was not the right time. "Sammy, please..."
There was a loud noise, like tearing metal. Waverly flinched as a chill went down his spine. They were not alone here. "W-what's that?"
"I'll protect you guys!" Samuel announced boldly, positioning himself between the other teenagers and the weird noise.
While Sammy was confident, Waverly worried more about him because of that. If it was a threat, their best bet would be to run away and take this weakened boy with them. He could guide them, and they could protect him. But Samuel might want to just stand and fight. "Please be careful," Waverly begged him. Anxiously, he looked up at the girls. Maybe they knew something about the noise, or had a plan to get away from it safely.

---

Celestial Pinnacle

For a second, the room was quiet. The triplets looked at each other with wide eyes. Vulcana furrowed her thick brows, and Conlan scowled, really not in the mood for this load of disgrace. Tacet was beside him, and he looked calm as ever; he was probably the only one. Zelkova and Livius looked at Evan. The Governor was clearly very uncomfortable, and he looked at Kelly with an expression that read, 'What the disgrace are you trying to do!'
To Conlan's surprise, Ada actually started laughing her head off. She sounded like she was trying to say something, but she was laughing too hard to speak properly. This made the entire room even more silent.
It was Albina who broke the silence. "That kind of attitude is unwelcome here, mortal." The ice-element sister sneered, rising to her feet. "If I was to speak to my mother that way-"
"You will not be speaking to me that way," Ada snapped as her laughter immediately stopped. "Were you not suspicious that I read every wife's name first except Kelly? I wanted to test how far she would go to challenge me."
Conlan noticed that Zelkova gently let go of the mortal boy's hand. She murmured something that sounded like an apology. Typical Zelkova. She was quite unlike many others of their family. However, Conlan also noticed that she did not sit down.
"That woman should not be disrupting-" Albina started.
"You are the one disrupting!" Zelkova shouted, losing her temper- Conlan had to squint to keep track of her. She moved so fast, one moment she was standing up in her spot, the next second she was on the other side of the table and had slammed Albina against a wall. But it actually was not a wall. The clouds on the blue wallpaper was moving, because it was actually the sky. The roof above was just floating. Conlan stared perplexedly as Albina fell from the tower; she was gone so fast she didn't have time to make another sharp remark.
Zelkova returned to her seat and waited until the Soares were done. "No, Jonah, you are fine." She smiled in that gentle way of hers. "I believe my interruption was far worse, and I do apologize for that disruptance." Now she was addressing everyone. "We will not have any further issues, and I will be sure to speak with Albina separately."
Conlan could see the dark gleam in her eyes even from here. He almost felt bad for Albina, since he knew Zelkova's threats were to be taken seriously. This was only the second time she had ever threatened someone. The first time was before Conlan was even born, and nobody had told him the details.
"Focus!" Ada roared, almost speaking directly to Conlan. Furiously, he turned around, but didn't look directly at her. Ada could be very unpredictable when people challenged her. She would only laugh it off with very rare people. With most people, she would make them suffer in the Underworld. Conlan knew his great-grandmother was not very merciful.
"Sending dreams is ideal," Ada continued irritably. Conlan knew the anger was directed towards him, not Jonah. Ada was always mad at someone, but she was more tolerant towards the Soares because of whatever 'long history' they had. "You should all consult other dead people to send more dreams. This may include people you dislike. But do it anyway. If I hear you have been excluding important people because of your personal grudges, you will be condemned to eternity in the Underworld."
"I also ask you to please forgive me for what lies ahead," Zelkova said with her head slightly lowered. "For Hesenia to live, some must die."
"Don't feel down, guys!" Livius said cheerfully. "Juniper and I discussed some arrangements for some of you lucky mortals here with us today. It's a surprise for now, but you're really going to like it!"
Conlan was getting sick of this wishy washy disgrace, he didn't care about this dumb 'feelings' stuff right now. It wasn't important. What was important, was beating up Agatha. "Livius, before you do anything, you have to send me back." He rose to his feet. Conlan was actually the smallest of the council members gathered here, but that didn't mean he could be underestimated. He looked directly into Livius' bright green eyes. It was some midway between a threat and a challenge.
Livius was completely unfazed. "Sure thing, kiddo! With the amount of anger in your system, that shouldn't take all day. I'll send you back and you can keep on clobbering Agatha's-"
"Livius," Zelkova sighed.
"Butt," Livius squeaked.
"THE CHOSEN ONES LOST MOST WEAPONS," Vulcana announced. "I WILL RETURN TO THE UNDERWORLD TO MAKE MORE."
"We will find Agatha and give her a good pounding!" Aeliana laughed. "She can hide, but she sure can't run like the wind!"
"She can cry us a river then," Mariana added.
"Yes." Terentia actually seemed proud of her sisters for once.
"We will stay here and ensure everything runs smoothly," Zelkova said calmly. She nodded at Evan, then at all the visitors. Conlan noticed she did smile at Jonah. She tended to be especially kind with young men who lost their lives, and Conlan found it quite creepy. He didn't understand how Livius didn't even mind.
"I will stay here. You better send that Agatha to me soon!" Ada said angrily.
"Yes, ma'am," Said Zelkova.
"I have some discipline planned out for her..." Ada actually smiled this time, but it was not a friendly smile. It gave Conlan chills. Of course he wasn't afraid... why would he be afraid? He would totally fight her!... Actually...
... Conlan had tried it before... that was why he never went to the Underworld again.
"Motion to adjourn?" Evan suggested, finally speaking.
"You are all dismissed." Ada said. "Mortals, stay to receive your assignments. Conlan, don't disgracing slack off or I will bash in your skull."
With that, the screen went dark.
He didn't know if she was joking... but better safe than sorry.
"Let's get a move on!" Aeliana squealed as she grabbed her sisters' hands, and literally pulled them off the tower. Conlan did not understand that crazy woman who enjoyed skydiving so much. After his recent fall, Conlan decided he would never try skydiving.
Vulcana looked at Juniper with an unreadable expression before leaving first, slamming the door behind her. Intentionally or not, Conlan couldn't tell. She was just that strong. Juniper paused for a second, then went after her.
It occurred to Conlan that Juniper hadn't announced what his immediate role would be. But he had a feeling it would be important.
Tacet stood up and gathered where the other mortals stood. Evan had already produced a list ahead of time. It had all the people relevant to their cause; everyone from the Sanctuary, everyone who would go to the Sanctuary eventually, everyone influential on Alastair's side, and others important to Hesenia such as the Lin family. Conlan had already seen it. He didn't much care for most of those people; they had never challenged him to a good duel.
"Please sign yourself up, under the names of those you will directly speak to." Zelkova was explaining it to everyone. "There will be many blank names. I need someone responsible who will find the other parents, and allow them to sign up to contact their children."
"Pick Kelly," Conlan yelled at her from across the room. "She knows what she's doing." Conlan liked that little fighter... he would definitely spar her one day.
He smirked when he saw Zelkova handing the sheet towards Kelly.
"It's time to go," Livius said from behind him. Conlan spun around and almost punched him out.
"Whoa, what's wrong Connie?"
"Don't do that," He snapped. "Now let's get a move on... do we have to jump?"
"Oh yes." Livius smiled brightly. "I know you love skydiving."
Conlan's blood ran cold. "Wait. Isn't there another way? The stairs? Livius, we can talk..."
"Ah, but you hate talking things out. You would rather punch me. Don't worry! You can punch me... next time you die." With surprising strength, Livius pulled him towards the edge.
"I swear I will beat you up so badly," Conlan snarled, "Your wife will have to come collect you."
Livius laughed, getting the joke- but obviously not afraid of the threat. It ticked off Conlan so much. But the next thing ticked him off even more, because then they were falling off the edge. Hopefully none of the mortals heard Conlan screaming.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Giving Cilan a questioning look at his "rhyme" she listened. Mal laughed, and elbowed Cilan in the ribs playfully. She smirked and made a sound of amusement when he said he was a genius. "Clearly," she quipped with a smile. "I think 'Alpha' has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" She joked.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:33 pm

» [➳] name;;jennifer dire/tag(s);; anna, xia, silas, and gavotte/crush;;gavotte/power;;accuracy and fire manipulation/location;; the sanctuary

Jennifer laughed at Gavotte's comment, "Yea yea, but you're stuck with me so you may as well adjust." Shooting him a teasing grin she realized the others were probably getting tired of their flirting and stopped herself. "Are you all ready to go?" She asked eyeing Xia, Silas, and Anna. Realizing Anna was probably confused as to why she suddenly pulled them from the conversation with Regina Jen decided on explaining later. As it was she had already attacked her and really didn't need to put her self out there as being an aggressive person anymore. Plus, she still needed actual evidence to support her suspicion. Think.. There really wasn't any, not yet at least. Honestly, Regina was probably the least of her problems right now. After all they were in the middle of a war. Why worry about someone you don't actually know? Of course she still didn't trust her, but right now she had other things to ponder over.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen
╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Yes
◍Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia nods. She had zoned out for a few moments there,
only now realizing that Jen and Gavotte were okay with them tagging along.
She scratches the back of her neck and gazes a bit off to the side.
Xia only hoped that this didn't come across to Jen as rude, first impressions are important.
At least Jen's energy wasn't worked up negatively at the moments she looked at Xia,
that was one sign that she was doing something right with her words and actions.

"Yeah, I'm ready as all heck."
Xia tilted her head at the sight of Jen's aura wavering in emotion.
This isn't necessarily a good change... Should I ask her what's wrong,
or would that seem too nosy?

Xia decided against it, shaking her head to clear way the thoughts.
Even if her focus left someone's aura, though, the aura itself never went away.
This would be pestering her for ages.
Last edited by passione on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:37 pm

Ashton Brown

Tags-Dawn
location-throne room
Doing-standing
mood-pissed
crush-Dawn
Age-17}

The male could sense their king getting very hostile and knew it was about time to head out. With that he looked up at the female and smirked "You're right, my appologies Dawn, my temper got the best of me" he said he didn't fully mean the words he spoke but she didn't need to know that. He stood up getting her release as he did so before looking at his king "My appologies sir" he said with a bow of his head as he turned and smirked at dawn before walking out of the large room and headed down the hall to nowhere in particular.

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-Everyone in the dungion
location-throne room
doing-standing
mood-defencive
crush-soon Kale

The girl slowly followed behind the group making sure her friend was always beside her still not fully trusting the group but she did find their "leader" rather interesting how he would risk his safty to save their's even though they didn't even know each other.. he seemed..nice. When she heard the sound she tensend and looked around only to find moments later kale had fallen. She couldn't help but admit she had felt worry for him and took a few steps towards him and the group "i can go figure out what the sound was" she offered but would understand if they didn't want her too "we need to find some way to help isn't their a window or somewhere we could move him too?" she thought outloud looking around
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:18 am

Amber
Tagged: Ivana

Amber had gone into her guard mode, as she liked to call it. Her only mission was to get the others to safety. She crawled into the door that Solara created, not even minding that she used pure muscle power. Amber's philosophy was along the lines of you've got to do what you've got to do. Her only goal was to protect the ones she loved, and she didn't care how she did it.
"Don't worry sis, I'm on it!" Amber hissed, knowing her voice would travel through the metal corridors. She climbed into one of the shafts and crawled through, closing her eyes as she felt the electricity around her. She then reached forward and grabbed the bright blue wire, knowing it was the one for security. With her teeth, she tore open the plastic, and bit down hard, cutting the cables. The sparks didn't even bother her, they just felt like gentle caresses. Amber climbed out of the shaft and fell down.
"Your turn." Amber smiled, only to notice that Ivana was feeling the wall.
"I disabled the security system. I just bite the chord into two. Now we have to find the power room. I think it's this way, come on!" Amber cried, grabbing her sister's hand and running down the hallway.
"You have to protect my back. I know soldiers are going to be surging out at any minute. I have enough energy to fuse out the system, but I don't want to run low." Amber quickly stated, winding through the corridors. She hoped she wasn't sparking Ivana, but at the same time, it was really hard to reign it all in.

Kelly
Tagged: Everyone

Kelly was standing by Ben, and she was smiling. She knew she could tease Ada, since they have known each other a long time. They both had the same goal in mind, and they had the same enemies. Those two traits alone could form a strong friendship.
"Thank you Ada and Zelkova." Kelly murmured, when they dealt with Albina. She always had an issue with Albina. Ben took a step closer to her, and he put an arm around her. The touch alone calmed both of them to the point where they wouldn't lose their already thin tempers. Both of their living children were in immense danger, and they couldn't do anything about it. She then smiled at Vulcana. If there was any person in this room that Kelly loved more than Ada and her family, it might have been Vulcana. ?She was like her spirit animal, or whatever the young kids said these days.
"So we have the triplets and Conlan slowing down that witch, Vulcana is making weapons, and-" Kelly started to recite once everyone was given their posts, but then Zelkova brought up a great idea. Kelly opened her mouth to respond, when Conlan burst that she should be in charge of it.
"When we meet again Conlan, I will fight you over this." Kelly smiled, teasing him. She would definitely want to fight him one day. If she could beat him, she would never let him live it down. But then Livius took Conlan over the edge, and the screaming that they heard made Kelly laugh so hard, tears were streaming down her face. She wiped away her tears, noticing that Ben was chuckling to himself.
"Alright kiddos, here is what we need to do." Kelly started, already forming a game plan. "Ben is going to go find the parents of the rest of the children and tell them about the danger. They need to band together now more than ever. I'm going to go find Rori and Bren to convince them to tell Alastair that he is in danger too."
"Mom, Bren and Rori killed us. Their daughter is going to try and kill everyone-" Jonah started to growl, but the look Kelly gave him promptly quiet him.
"I know, but sometimes, the enemy of our enemy is our friend. We all need to band together if we want to see Hesenia prosper." Kelly explained. She hated Bren and Rori more so than anyone else, but she knew when she had to ask for help.
"I need you two to find powerful people, influencers if you will, to try and tell the people. We need their help almost as much as we need everyone else." Kelly then stated, looking at Clove and Jonah. She loved Clove like she was her own, and she knew she could count on them.
"Jonah, if you could somehow bring Clove into dreams with you, to try and train the kids in the sanctuary, that would be great." Kelly added, smiling at her son. She knew he would find a way to do it.
"I want all of this done soon. I have a thousand more tasks to do, so once one thing is done, come to me for another." Kelly concluded. She then smiled.
[removed]

Regina
Tagged: Lily and Eden

Regina always loved little kids for some reason, probably because they were so innocent. She didn't care whose side they were on, little kids were not to be hurt. Even though he was 11, he was considered little until he was 14. That's when kids became teenagers and realized that this world was messed up on so many different levels.
"Want to help us make brownies? If you're good, I'll even let you lick the spoon." Regina smiled, looking at the little boy. He was so cute, with his blond hair and blue eyes. Regina could almost imagine him as her son, but she then remembered her task. She had to break apart this group if it was the last thing she would do. Family was the last thing on her mind.
Last edited by sun on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate content.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist