☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:08 pm

name: lily power: teleportation crush: definitely rowan tags: travel squad, dead trees and queen of light herself

Lily blinked, once, twice, three times again. in front of her stood a rather destructive boyfriend, layers of burnt down trees, and Solara herself. looking down at Rowan, who had crumpled to the floor after releasing the beam of light, she gently placed her hand on his shoulder, nothing but love and appreciation flowing through her veins.
"You saved us all," she muttered softly, in response to his question,
"That's what you did."
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Virisia

She nodded before kneeling to give her report her two working eyes looking at the ground. "I have come back to report that I failed my mission. My own incompetence led me to underestimate the strength of the teens when they are in a group making me force to retreat. I promise this will not happen again but I fully accept any punishment."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:36 pm

Silas had stumbled, and continued to cower. The battle was over? He looked up for Xia, seeing her frantic eyes. He bit back tears. Once more, he didn't help at all. He ran to her, embracing her.
"Are we safe now?" He whispered, clinging to her and tightly.
Then that noise. And he felt suddenly overwhelmed, as if a tsunami of pressure came crashing over him. He looked up in horror to see the Queen, and he pressed himself against Xia.
And the desecrated forest shook him to the core.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:49 pm

Travis

He was following the tracks of the group still and he pulls out his jerky he brought with him and in the distance he could hear some yelling but ignored it thinking: "hmm must be some monster attacking a group of travelers, if its my group then good for me cause then they will be stopped after they beat it." He goes back to eating when suddenly a bright flash of light shines out from where the sounds are coming from and it blinds him and makes him drop his jerky. he looks at it laying on the ground and then starts shadow traveling towards where the light came from to demand payment for his food. He suddenly rises from a shadow in the midst of everyone and looks around seeing burnt trees and a few people on the ground.
"oh wow i missed something epic."
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:01 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴsɪᴅᴇ Rᴏᴀᴅ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Rᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia drew in a breath, shuffling backwards as Timpani had scolded her to.
She staggered, balance not having returned yet. The fact that Silas had practically attacked her with a hug didn't help,
but nevertheless, she was beyond happy to be seeing him unscathed.

Airways cleared, Silas is safe... I'm all good.
It wasn't all good, though. Xia still felt quite light headed, and as she moved to wrap her arms around him, the world spun.
She winced as her head pounded, but she held tightly to Silas, as if she never wanted to let go.
"Yeah, we're safe now. I'm so sorry, if only I had been by your side."

Her nose had stopped bleeding, that was another good thing to note.
It was still broken in need of healing, but that could be managed at another time.
For now, Xia had her eyes on Solara's light.
"The gods know when to show..."
She whispered, marvelling at the image displayed in front of her.
Yes, the forest around was destroyed.
It was corruption, it was demise, but it was beautiful because she had found her place.

Charred trees and a ground of debris didn't stop her from smiling as tears pricked her eyes, her hands were bloodied and so was her face, but in this very moment, she held all the purity she knew. She was looking at all the good in the world.
Xia felt like she was home.
She also felt like she was going to pass out.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Eleanor,
The king
location-throne room
doing-standing
mood-defencive
crush-Cyprian

The female followed the guard though her eyes remained locked on the floor. Even though she couldn't see them her parental vision would let her know if anything came at her or if she was about to fall. She overheard the guards say to each other they'd have to go the longer route do to something or another, glancing back at Elenore to make sure she was okay before she looked forwards again. If you had just come in and seen cas you wouldn't even reconize her she was so worn down but she was determined to keep fighting until the very end when she had the chance. When she felt the guards tug on the ropes she was bound by she turned and followed them. Walking by a wall of windows she could see the clock tower and stopped looking at it, but she was caught off guard when the man leading her pulled on the rope looped around her neck and nearly fell growling at the man but followed none the less, it was only a few more moments until they reached the dungon and where both thrown into it the sheer force of the shove made her fall into it but instead of getting up she just layed there glaring at the guards much like a tiger would with its prey.

Jason Sutherland

{Tags-Kale,amber,
Ivana
Location-clocktower
doing-guarding
mood-chill
crush-none
age-17}

He chuckled at his friend and watched him, the shove hardly even affecting him as the wall was supporting him " Or you know i value my life, but hey if you wanna go on you're little suicide mission nows you're chance" he said nodding to the castle where he could see guards dragging two girls down to the dungon he knew Amber was still there but he was still awaiting her response as he grabbed his drink off the table other hand still in his pocket
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:04 am

Flynn
Tagged: Everyone

Flynn felt warmth surround him, and it was comforting. He was trying so hard to return to the surface, but he just couldn't. He could still hear though. He heard what sounded like an explosion, and he didn't know what to do. The warmth gently placed him back on the ground.
"Dad?" He murmured, recognizing it for a moment. He then fought harder, excited to see his father.
"That is Solara, mayor." Timpani said. Solara, that was who had held him and protected him. Sadness clogged his throat, and Flynn stopped fighting. He allowed himself to drift off, not ready to rejoin the world yet. His head was still pounding, and his ankle hurt like the dickens.

Amber
Tagged: Ivana, Kale, and Jason

"I'm just chilling, like a villain." Amber smiled at Jason, but then he nodded towards something. Two girls were being dragged towards the prison.
"I cannot wait for Solara to return." She growled. "If she doesn't return soon, I fear something will happen that we won't be able to bounce back from." She then sighed. She smiled as her hand jutted out and grabbed Jason's drink.
"Thanks for the free drink. In the future though, I prefer tea. With extra sugar, no cream." She teased, winking as she took a sip. She loved flirting with him, as it was like a game. Nothing would ever come from it though.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:34 am

» [➳] jennifer dire/[ tag(s) ] gavotte and the rest of the group/[ crush ] gavotte/[ power ] accuracy and fire manipulation/[ location ] sanctuary path

Jen stared at Solara in disbelief, she'd never physically seen her. An immense light outlined her. Jennifer was simply silent as she stumbled back next to Gavotte, her cut leg leaving a coat of blood over the wound. The manticore and Cilan had both disappeared, where had they gone? "Gavotte, this is Solara?" She asked as if it wasn't real, that Queen Solara wasn't physically standing infront of her and it was an illusion.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:15 am

Mallory was weakly on her knees, trying to clear her head as numerous stars exploded across her vision. She watched two teens get eaten and flinched in slight disgust. She got up, stumbling forwards. She checked over her limbs. Nothing broken, but her wrist hurt like disgrace. Her shoulder was obviously cut in several lines, all still bleeding and coating her arm with blood. She bit the inside of her lip when she finally realized the burned forest. Suddenly, an uncomfortable warmth and light was enveloping them all. It seemed to be soothing to her friends, but it was unsettling to her. Wordlessly, her eyes settled upon Solara herself. Convinced it was just her brain playing tricks and making illusions from all the hits it had took, she almost saw her father. A thrill rose in her chest but it quickly went down. What is this? She thought, still fighting to stay conscious. Soon she realized it was the queen, and that pain in her chest that had only momentarily left her had returned, as if vines were entwined into each other over her heart once more. She stood there, stunned and staring in disbelief.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:48 am

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Open|

Jade stayed back during the battle, she wasn't ready for the stress quite yet, but now she regretted it. Jade has sat alone throughout the whole thing, and she still couldn't find anyone.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me