☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:30 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Confused/Drained>Tagged: Everyone in Front Lawn

I watch the woman usher away Rowan, a part of me wants to stop him, but I didn't, mostly due to fear for his safety. The woman cradling me didn't seem to like him at all. I sudden;y notice the woman had tears in her eyes, "Mother...?" I ponder aloud. Was this woman really my birth mother? We looked nothing alike, she was flat out gorgeous with her flawless complexion and long blonde locks, and I was freckled and covered in dirt, my long auburn hair a complete mess. If this woman was my mother, where was my father?
A sudden pang of sadness hits me as another blurred memory strikes. It was a memory of a man with bright green eyes, he was laying motionless on the ground. I couldn't make out any of the other features, just the eyes. The sudden memory causes me to get another horrible headace my hand still resting on my head. What had happen, what was happening?

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Alistair/Ashton/Casedy/Eleanor

I motion for the guards to take Eleanor and I whisper to the other one something else. They both nod as one of the guards takes possession of Eleanor and the other one stands nearby the Spy practically touching the Spy.
"Sire, I have brought you a gift from Windwoods village." I gesture towards Eleanor and the Spy.
"One of the rebellious teenagers and the last of your soldiers from Windwoods."
I give the King a look saying that the Spy was a fake, an imposter.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Nervous/Concerned>Tagged: Everyone in Front Lawn

I watch the girl feeling sorry for her, "Hey Olivia, what do you think is wrong with Miss Guinevere" I ask turning towards the female beside me. I look at her quietly waiting for a response my nervousness starting to come back now that the majority of the excitement was over.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:32 pm

Eleanor struggled in the guards grip, but she couldn't get free. "what are you going to do with me?" she growled.
(how did they arrive next to the king all of a sudden? I'm confused...)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:20 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name;jennifer dire/crush; gavotte tenuto/tags; gavotte

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jennifer snickered a bit, realising how awkward the position was. "I hope you grow to my height, so this actually works out!" She let out a real laugh hinting that she was joking around. "And of course he's ready, I'm quite excited too." Jen smiled, lifting her head a bit so she could clearly see the others. The newcomers she hadn't known very well, including some who had stayed at the mansion. "I think we're leaving soon." Jennifer hadn't known what to say, lifting her head completely Jen waited for further instruction.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:59 am

Travis

He turns to jade and shakes her hand "hello nice to meet you." He then goes back and watches everything elsethat is happeneing with the group.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:40 am

Flynn
Tagged: Everyone

Flynn smiled at Jen. "Very nice to meet you." He liked her spunk. Fire and light always got along.
"I'll let you two go, and go back to your cuddling or whatever couples do nowadays. I'm sure I'll be able to eat those cinnamon rolls another time" He teased, but he was glad to see his friend again. He then backed up and stood slightly behind Cilan.
"Need some help rounding everyone up? I tend to be a great herd dog." He smirked, looking around. He didn't know everyone here, but he felt the need to help.

Amber
Tagged: Ivana

"I'm not going to break anything, which is why you are backing up." Amber smiled as she went into the center of the room. She then closed her eyes and sought out the humming and buzzing inside her. She knew if she exploded, the walls around her would catch it and use it for energy. Amber allowed her careful control to fall to the wayside, and she felt the first arc escape out of her. It was exhilarating. She smiled and laughed as she let loose another arc, and another.
"Ready for a firework show?" Amber teased, before letting it all loose. Bolts escaped from her arms, legs, even her torso. She felt her energy draining, but it was so cool to just watch all of her power escape from her. After a couple of seconds, she couldn't hold it anymore, and she dropped to her knees. She was beaming however.
"I don't know how dad does it." She smiled as she simply sat down, completely spent. "All I know is I want to be as helpful and powerful as he is."

Jonah
Tagged: Clove

"Not that you aren't completely menacing, but you sort of have to complete the threat in order for it to be menacing." Jonah teased. "But that giggle is very scary. I wonder what you are thinking about, my lucky monster." He then winced at that nickname. "You know, I don't have a permanent nickname yet, but I will find one. Until then, you've got to deal with awful ones like lucky monster." He continued walking up the stairs, not that he was getting tired. He was now immortal. Nothing could make him go away forever.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:53 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Cᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia smiled at Jennifer.
Now that was someone that made her feel more at home, or... What home would be if she ever knew one.
"Homes are portable," she thought to herself. "A home is a place that makes you feel as though you belong. If I can belong with Jade and Travis, if I can belong on my own in my treehouse, I can belong here too."

Xia looked up towards the clearing sky.
When they really got moving, the weather wouldn't be this generous to them.
She put an arm over Jade's shoulder, transmitting her thoughts through aura connection again.
She couldn't have possibly spoken in latin again, not without the forehead touching she had done earlier.

"So... Jade. What do you think is up with that girl? She doesn't seem to know where she is.

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴘɪᴛᴀʟ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're injured, dear Virisia."
Amelia chanted in a sing-song voice as she stopped in her tracks, her back towards the demon.
She had been watching very closely, she always did when she wanted something.

Amelia wanted Virisia to stand by her side.
The Valkyrie headed towards where the thrones were situated, but she hadn't yet stepped into the room, she was waiting.
Waiting to see if Virisia would come forward, taking the lead. Her steps echoed throughout the large area as she sauntered towards two more large doors.

She whipped her head around, red-brown locks of hair following straight behind as the waves tumbled down her back again.
She tilted her head and gave Virisia a winning smile; grass green eyes, wide open before her troubled gaze averted to the marbled floor once again.
"Although... I cannot fight you, you are far too worthy."
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:01 am

Virisia

She glared at the girl, "answer my questions, I do not have time to deal with someone like you." She knew that this girl would be bad news even though she said she would not attack her.

Olivia

She looked at the girl that did not remember anything before Blaze, "probably some kind of amnesia, but it did not seem like she hurt her head before getting out here.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:24 pm

Jaai threw her arms around Cyprian, giggling when Atalanta did. Sure, it really wasn't funny, but she had a part to play.
"Onwards," she whispered, now that they were far enough away from Atalanta. "Let's find our cells."

Yina smiled boldly when the spirit appeared. She had done it, hadn't she? As soon as the spirit spoke, Yina's face fell. The conversation would not be a pleasant one, and even Yina could tell. She wanted to say something, but she felt it wasn't her place.
Nonetheless, the Necromancer blurted her thoughts.
"Questions demand satisfaction... I'm very sorry, King."

Chaos had been subdued, and people were discussing. Silas smoothed his shirt, brushing soot from it. A slight bit of fire had burned his arm, but he was okay. No one needed to waste time on him. Cilan seemed to be getting everyone ready to move along. Would they leave without him?
"I'd like to come too, Cilan," Silas said quickly, wringing his hands. "I mean, I want to help fight for my home."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:16 pm

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Xia|

"W-What?" she stammered, Jade was deep in thought when the question was brought up. She had no idea what, or who, Xia was referring to.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Travis

He listened to what Xia said to the invisibility girl and looked over a Gwen wondering what was wrong, he wanted to run up and see but felt he had to stay by Xia and make her feel welcomed before leaveing
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to