☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby wolf? » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:44 am

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Xia & Travis|

Jade let out a slight chuckle when she saw Travis attempt to locate her again, "Xia, can I stop hiding yet?" she whispered with a light tap on Xia's shoulder. She knew that the boy would most likely ask about her soon, so why hide?
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:43 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Aɴxɪᴏᴜs
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia turned towards the female who had spoken to her and nodded, yes. In actuality, she had just assumed that Cilan was the boy who invited both her and Travis over. And maybe Jade. They couldn't see Jade just yet.

"You can come out at anytime, Jade. The sooner they know you're here, the better."

She lifted an arm and scratched at the back of her neck, giving off nervous laughter.
Her voice cracked awkwardly, given the pressure that was on her.
This group probably didn't just accept anyone.
Cilan was most likely going to be the nicest one there, he made joining the group easier than it sounded.

"I... Uh... I came from a residence just outside the forest. I don't know much, I actually just woke up outside my torn down treehouse and ran here in desperate need to find someone... but I wanna get out of here safely. I was thinking you all might have known how."
There was no lie in Xia's anxious tone, there was no doubt that this group was a good one now. They were cautious, and some of them were accepting. The girl on the ground though... The woman hugging her... The boy holding her hand.

The scenery was perturbing.

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴘɪᴛᴀʟ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amelia watched as Virisia approached the capital. She had waited patiently, and her plan was to follow behind her when she entered the room to report back to Alastair. Quite frankly now, Amelia had an obsession. She became easily attached to other shadow or dark creatures, to an extent that one time, she had stalked and killed one, because the amount of time spent paying attention to him, had made her realize he was superior to her.

She couldn't accept that she was the weaker one.

This, however, was different. No matter how powerful Virisia was compared to her, Amelia would continue to have the same undying respect.

She grunted in antagonizing annoyance.
"You can't feel."
Amelia lifted her head and her eyes rolled back into her skull.
Insane. Disordered. Hysterical.
She let out a pained giggle, repeating the same words over and over until Virisia was within earshot of her words.
You can't feel. You can't feel.

"What an authentic eye you have there, my demon friend."

Amelia disappeared through the doors.
Last edited by passione on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Xia & Travis|

"Very true." she agreed as she reappeared next to Xia. Jade turned back to talk to Travis, and hopefully get to know him a bit before possibly traveling with him. "Hey Travis, I'm Jade!" she said, holding out her hand, gesturing for a handshake.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Windwoods

"Alright guys, we're leaving soon," Cilan said. He couldn't wait to reach the Sanctuary, where he would find his father. He just hoped Cadence wouldn't beat him up or anything. He was the human compass, but he didn't want to be used. He was going to be a trailblazer and not an accessory of the mayor.

Between the way Gwen was speaking, and Blaze's words, Cadence was about to start destroying everything in sight. She couldn't believe this had happened to her favorite daughter.
She was getting more and more ticked off. And Rowan's stupid whiny face was not helping.
"Get the disgrace out of my sight," she snarled at Rowan and shoved him back with a blast of telekinesis. The boy nodded and immediately left, letting go of Gwen's hand. Finally that little creep got his little heinie out of her sight, because she was about to kick his butt all the way to General Ada's domain. Cadence was never going to forgive the Adamson family since they didn't come back to save Windwoods. If Solara was going to bless this damned village, she could at least protect them so they wouldn't get destroyed by intruders and this ice storm.
"Get your act together. I am your mother and you better start showing me proper respect," she said to Gwen and tried to hide the fact that there were tears in her eyes.

Gavotte was about to explain to Jennifer that mostly everyone was gathered here except the dead, but then his old friend showed up. It was his favorite hothead Flynnie.
Gavotte had visited Flynn once or twice, when he was visiting the Capital City with his parents. The Soare family was literally the best friend of the Adamson family, so they lived in the giant Parliament building with the royals. They used to at least. Until the Adamsons were usurped by Alastair.
"Oh Flynn, it's nice to see you," the boy said with a smile. He laughed when Flynn mentioned that he 'found himself a girl'. It was pretty obvious. Jennifer had already introduced himself so Gavotte didn't need to.
"You should have dropped in earlier. I would love to have made you cinnamon rolls, and we could eat and get to know each other. But looks like dinner will have to wait."
With a casual laugh, he gestured to his destroyed and burning mansion.

Perhaps it was in the nick of time that Cadence kicked him out, because Rowan could swear he was hearing Lily's voice in his head. Maybe he had gone completely insane, but he could... he could feel her. She was still alive and she was reaching out for him. Gwen would be safe with her mother- Cadence wouldn't do anything to her own daughter.
Lily was alone somewhere, but Rowan knew exactly where to find her. He was blind, but he could navigate perfectly through the ruins of the village, until she found where Lily lay. He could still see the gruesome wound with blood blossoming across her midsection, except it was all outlined in a soft light.
Tears gathered in his blind eyes as he knelt down. None of the old anger was there, only a deep longing as he reached out and gathered the motionless body into his arms. "I'm here, Lily," he whispered softly, "I'm here."
He felt the weight of a gentle, but intensely strong hand on his shoulder. Despite Rowan already having a fever beyond even the Phoenix Cilan's, the touch on his shoulder spread a comforting warmth through him greater than his own. Rowan saw a light exactly like his own, only brighter- but it only appeared for a moment, and then it was gone. He doubted he had even seen it correctly.
The sun always rises every morning, said the ever-familiar voice. Now, my son, this is your time.
It was time. He was ready now to bring her back.
He himself was brighter now- if Rowan had normal sight, he would see that he was glowing slightly. As he held Lily, he felt his healing power slowly began to flow- except it wasn't only his own.
"Wake up," Rowan whispered, "please come back to me."

---

Celestial Tower

"You better not drop me, or I'm gonna...!" Clotilda was going to think of some super creepy threat that would scare his pants off. In fact, he would be so creeped out, he would beg her for mercy. Then she would do whatever she wanted with him. Of course, the first thing she would do, she would make him kiss her on the lips and be her kissing slave.
She giggled just thinking about it, but then she immediately stopped because she had to be creepy. Hmmm then again, giggling could be kind of creepy. She just had to pull it off effectively.

---

Parliament Building

"Oh of course sweetie!" Atalanta said, and planted a big kiss on Jaai's cheek. Because of the ridiculous amount of makeup she wore, a red lip imprint became basically a temporary tattoo on the girl's face.
She looked to Cyprian, not getting the hint that the boy was about to pass out. "Oh, and Cyprian darling! Why don't you carry Jaai to her room? Bridal style? It would be sooo cute!"
She let out a little squeal.
Even more pale than usual, Cyprian actually swayed a little on his feet as he looked at Jaai nervously.

Alastair didn't even need to hesitate to give Yina his reply. "My daughter Cyrena," he mumbled, thinking of the little girl who literally gave her life trying to make her father proud. Alastair hadn't appreciated her while she was alive. He didn't have a daughter anymore, so he was normally a jerk to women- because all women were someone's daughter, and Alastair had lost his.

---

Clock Tower

Ivana laughed softly when Amber suggested she stand back. "You are saying this to the Timekeeper's heiress, sweetie!" she teased, but she laughed and stood back anyway. Since it was Amber, she probably had a legitimate reason. Ivana had learned that Amber's word was to be trusted, even when it didn't make sense sometimes.
"Now don't make a mess of this place, or Mother may ground us!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Jaai chuckled. Her sympathies to Cyprian, of course, but Atalanta was far too hilarious. She nodded ever so slightly, only for the Queen's amusement. Secretly, though she'd never admit it, it would be fun to be carried "bridal-style".

Yina stopped. His daughter? Daughter was a strange word, and Yina decided it was not a good one. She had a... Daughter.... Did she not? Jaai Pellion.
Yina brushed her straying thoughts away for another time. This time was for focus. Channeling her power, Yina searched for Cyrena's soul. She sorted through the whispy dark forms in search of a young strong princess. Finally finding the spirit, she called upon her.
"Little princess.... Cyrena, you are called. King Alastair Brown, Ruler of Hesenia, wishes for your presence. May you answer my call." Summoning a weak, young spirit was a simple task. The young girl should appear, and will resist little. Then again, Yina had met questionably strong young spirits with a powerful will.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:29 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name;jennifer dire/crush; gavotte tenuto/tags; gavotte

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jennifer looked back at the burning and destroyed mansion, anger brewing within herself. "Yes!" She laughed through gritted teeth, squeezing his hand gently. "Sounds like Cilan is ready to go." Jen leaned over and rested her head on Gavotte's shoulder, his prescence comforted her. Jennifer stared at the sky, soon.. The words richochetted within her mind, what if she didn't make it? Jen was sick of pondering over questions, she'd known only time would tell. She'd wanted to see the sun again, roam the woods freely. Something of a memory, simply gone. Her face simply nuzzled his shoulder, a familiar sense of warmth embedding her. All she could do was wait.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:47 pm

name: lily power: teleportation crush: rowan tags: rowan

Lily felt as though her soul and her body were being sewn together with love and caring. It was like hundreds of tiny voices were telling her that everything was going to be okay, and in that single moment, everything was blissful.

And then it was gone. She was standing in an empty, black room, the sound of her breathing echoing through the dark. “Hello?” she called out softly, listening to her word reverberate. Her chest began to rise and fall faster in panic as the sound of someone else’s breathing began to fill the room. "I'm here, Lily," a voice said, “I’m here.” Tears began to fall down her cheeks, as she recognised the voice of the one she loved so much. She glanced around, her sight blurred by the tears that welled in her eyes, unable to find the source of the voice that made her so happy.

She began to run blindly through the darkness, with no concept of where she was headed. The last echo of Rowan’s voice had faded away and left her with nothing. “Where are you?” she called out, waiting, hoping for a reply. She stood alone in this empty room of her mind’s own creation, and wished to be alive again. She’d done bad things in her life, and decided in this moment that she would spend the rest of her life trying to make up for those.

"Wake up," Rowan’s voice whispered, "please come back to me."
And so she did.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gasping for breath, Lily sat up and threw her arms around her love, panting and sobbing. She hoped he wouldn’t mind that she was soaking his shirt with her tears, but then she doubted he would mind at all. “H-hey y-you” she managed, trying her best to slow the tears that poured down her cheeks. “I missed you so much,” she said softly, pulling away and looking into his eyes that she’d been delusionally dreaming of only hours ago. And although she knew she didn’t have his consent, she did the only thing she’d wanted to do for days; Lily reached up and kissed Rowan softly.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Parliament Building

Cyprian could not believe this. His embarrassing mother was going to make him explode with, well, embarrassment obviously. He sighed and picked up Jaai bridal style, although the blush looked ridiculous on his face. He looked like a boiled apple. "Let's go, princess," he said and went to the door. He kicked it to get it open, and a cracking noise resonated.
Uh-oh.
Instead of getting angry though, Atalanta just giggled. "Hee-hee! You're getting stronger every day, my boy!" she chirped like a little bird.
It was super creepy, Cyprian booked it out of there without saying anything.

Alastair hadn't even paid attention to Dawn this whole time, his thoughts were turned towards his daughter. So it took a while for him to actually respond to the girl. "Fine. Take as many as you want," he said, not showing any care over Cyprian's return. Why should he?
Alastair didn't know how to react when his daughter appeared in front of him. Instead of her bright teal eyes, which had once been filled with life, they were completely black and lifeless.
He just stood there silently as she first looked out the window in horror, and then at him.
"So it's true. Papa, what have you done?" the little girl demanded harshly.
Alastair didn't have any words. He instantly regretted deciding to summon her.
"Why would you do this, Papa? Why don't you answer me?" Cyrena continued to badger him, but Alastair remained silent. He couldn't even meet her eyes.

---

Windwoods

Gavotte smiled when he realized Cilan was ready. "He's always ready, when he's not dead," the boy chuckled at the energetic phoenix. Cilan was always running around getting himself into some kind of trouble, back when Solara ruled the world. He was this crazy little kid who would do the most idiotic things ever. Now look at him.
He chuckled as Jen leaned her head on his shoulder. Gavotte was shorter than her and he wondered how she didn't get neck problems from doing that. But, hey, he didn't mind the gesture. Just as long as she didn't actually get neck problems.

---

Just Outside Windwoods

She was... she was alive.
His heart seemed to stop for a moment.
Rowan was about to cry, but he was in too much shock. He simply stared at Lily, blinking, although that did nothing. He could see equally well with his eyes closed as he could with them open. He had done it. Called her back from the unknown. And now she was awake, she was alive, and it was beautiful. He could see her heart beating, sending a million flickers of light through her veins as she rejoined the world of the living. It was like watching fireworks but holding them in his very hands.
"Lily... I'm..." Rowan stammered, not knowing what to say. This was like a dream. It seemed to him that shadows did not exist at this moment, since light danced around him like a cloak of stars.
And then she kissed him, and he didn't need to hesitate before gently placing a hand on the back of her head, and kissing her back. Now the tears fell, streaming down his face as the light enveloped them both- and he swear he was shining like the sun. No. It was the sun.
For a moment, the darkness directly above them had parted, bathing them in a shaft of warm light before the shadows converged again. The light from above was gone, but it wasn't dark. It would never be dark again, as long as Rowan kept shining. Now he realized what he had been missing. He glowed with the same light as the sun.
The same light as Solara.
"I'm so glad to see you," he finally finished his sentence, gently touching her cheek with a trembling hand. "I heard your voice and I knew-" he had to pause to wipe away tears. "I knew it was time. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to bring you back sooner. I wish I could, because I need you by my side, Lily, I... I..."
Be strong, my son.
"I love you."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:03 pm

Virisia

She felt an ere feeling that someone was following her and then heard someone say she could not feel. She then saw a rather creepy grip disappear through a door commenting about her eye. She walked into the building ready for a fight, "what do you mean? And what do you want."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:32 pm

name: lily power: teleportation crush: rowan tags: rowan

when Rowan kissed her back, Lily thanked every higher power she had heard of for blessing her life with the existence of this boy. She was happy and content, and as he placed his hand behind her head, she felt loved.

Pulling away from the kiss, she sat and watched him, her smile spreading wider as he touched her cheek. No sparks flew at the contact like in all the romantic novels she’d read, but a warm feeling of acceptance and appreciated flooded through her. To Lily, that meant so much more than any sparks or fireworks. And at that moment when Rowan admitted that he loved her, she had truly never felt happier in her entire life.

“I love you too,” she whispered back quietly, not wanting to break the fragile, beautiful moment with her usually loud voice. “I haven’t known you for all that long but I know that I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side and I can’t thank you enough for reviving me and I just,” she paused her rambling nonsense to kiss him on the lips quickly “I just love you. A lot.”
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me