☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Everyone in Front Lawn

I hear a lot of muffled voices, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Suddenly, I feel someone take my hand and I feel a familiar warmth. I relax further, a slight smile appearing on my face. I nestle into whatever I am laying down on and weakly try to pull the person who's hand I was holding closer. The warmth helped to relax me further and further. I manage to open my eyes fully and I look at the people around me, though my sight was still a bit blurry.
The first thing I saw was a beautiful blonde lady hugging me, then a brown haired male holding my hand. Was he the warmth? A bit further away was a crowed of people, their hair and clothing was whipping around insanely. What was going on, was there a storm?
I cast my gaze slowly up at the sky, it was dark, a pang of fear hit me as I start to tremble, my eyes widening, was I scared of the dark?
Trying to ignore the ominous fear, I return my gaze to the people around me. Eventually, it lands and remains on the male holding my hand. Who was this boy? I knew that I was acquainted with this male, he was important, I could just feel it.
The pain in my body had finally subsided, so I decided to speak my mind, "Where am I? Who are all you people?" I say quietly. My voice seems to sound a bit groggy, and strained, but I manage.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Alistair/Ashton/Casedy/Eleanor

I bow once again and walk off into the halls. Thank Solara i was out of that disgracy disgrace's presence. I hated Atalanta with a disgracing passion. My irritation now in plain sight, I storm down the halls heading for the throne room. The servants run as soon as they see me.
I make it to the throne room doors and I walk inside followed by Ash and the Spy, I had chosen to ignore her question as we were practically at the doors.
"Sire." I say as I kneel down before the King, "I have come to deliver news. Might I have a small audience?" I ask the King keeping my eye on the Spy and Eleanor. A slow smile creeps onto my face, it was time for some fun.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Nervous/Concerned>Tagged: Everyone in Front Lawn

I look at the female who tapped me, she had asked if I knew of some sanctuary.
Casually I shake my head and hold my hair out of my face, "My apologies Miss, I know of no such place." I reply to the female before hearing the comment of Gwen.
"Where am I? Who are all you people?" she says.
My eyes widen, did this girl not remember her family, friends and home? I excuse myself from the female who had approached me and slowly approach Mayor Cadence getting a bit caught up in her storm, "Mrs Tenuto, can you please stop the gale force winds? Thinks may start to go flying and hit us all! Including Miss Guinevere!" I exclaim trying to yell over the winds caused by the Mayor's telekinesis.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:43 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Rᴇʟᴜᴄᴛᴀɴᴛ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia nodded sadly when she heard the male's comment, but she persisted on.
"Either way..." She whispered hesitantly. "I'd like to join your group."
She still felt Jade standing close behind her. Nobody had looked in her direction just yet, so she was very sure nobody but Xia herself, knew where Jade was.
If this group of people weren't as good as Xia thought, Jade would have the time to run away.
"I'm sorry for asking if you're not accepting anymore people to join you... But now that we have a royal family ruling over like this..." Xia continued. "It's far more dangerous to be alone, or in a party of two. Do you catch my drift?"

Xia felt quite indisposed, speaking to somebody else for the first time. She and Jade had become quite open to each other rather quickly, but because what was happening in this group was quite serious, Xia did not want to interfere. The issue here was, she and Jade could not possibly continue on alone. Invisibility and Aura manipulation would not help them hide from King Alastair's cronies forever; they simply needed somebody else.
Xia hoped to herself that this group would accept them.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:18 am

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Open|

Jade stayed very close to Xia, careful to avoid physical contact with others. "Xia, what are you doing?" she whispered into the girl's ear. "What if they aren't as friendly as they look? This might be a trap!" She hissed, her eyes wide. Jade hated going into groups like that, especially when it is as sudden as it was this time.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:28 am

Yina almost glided over, relaxing into the chair gently. Yes, she did know how he got. At least, she thought she did. What was the difference in the thrones? Alastair's looked softer, but.... Yina used her scrunched up pondering face as she thought, trying to remember. When it didn't come to her she shrugged and decided it as unimportant.
Suddenly, a brilliant idea surfaced in her mind, and she couldn't help but blurt.
"We should summon someone! Wouldn't that be fun?" Yina said boldly. Her hands immediately came together for a round of applause. Such a brilliant idea was no less deserving.

For some reason, Jaai blushed horridly. It was only an act, of course, but being praised was the most wonderful thing in the world. She wrung her hands, nervously smiling at the Queen.
"I would love to, your Highness!" She exclaimed, but femininely, of course. She couldn't manage anything else, so she focused back on her oatmeal cookie. She wished she had her axe by her side, but she was sure she left it out in the forest. She cursed silently.
She took more slow, careful bites of the cookie, hoping to herself that the act would soon come naturally. Of course, she was doing a wonderful job, but she had had to catch herself many times.
What if she slipped?
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:49 am

Virisia

She had reached the damaged cabin that the teens stayed in before and decided to take a break, the rag covering her eye black with blood. She knew that Alastair would be furious if he knew she lost and eye and would probably take it out on the environment around him. So she took off the rag and looked in a mirror to see that the eye was extremely damaged. She then grabbed a piece of wood and started to carve it.

Olivia

She was watching the actions of Cadence and Rowan annoyed with how Cadence was acting. But once Guin woke up and did not seem to recognize anyone she was worried that the girl had amnesia.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:27 am

Eleanor walked unsteadily along Casedy, sometimes happy the girl was holding her arm. She was decided she would not make a noise until she knew exactly what would happen before she knew exactly what would happen.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Travis

After he was inside the house for a while and his strength returned enough not to stumble around he went back outside and just now noticed the winds ripping around and looked for the source of it and started walking in that direction.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Cᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Maybe nobody had heard Xia. She shrugged and turned to another direction, subtly tapping Jade's arm behind her.
She was almost certain that nobody could see her, and when the two of them returned later to speak to these people at a better time, she wanted Jade to remain safe until they knew that the people they conversed with were good.

Xia headed off, squinting just to look through the harsh winds that blew the leaves and ashes about. Even branches and twigs had come loose from trees, she was pretty sure. Walking quickly away, she did not want to find out.
Shielding her eyes from the debris with her forearm had helped, Xia didn't know how Jade was handling the winds.

"Alright, listen. You might hate me for talking to others without judging their characters first, and that's alright. As long as you stay hidden, you are safe. If I'm not safe, I can fight until you find the chance to hide me. I'm gonna approach that guy over there. Stay close."

There was slight regret in Xia's voice, but she continued straight on towards the lanky dirty blond boy a couple yards ahead. It was a miracle that Xia could even see at this point.

"Excuse me! You over there!" She calls out.
Getting just a bit closer, she began to see a massive shadow aura consuming him. That was strange. Did she make a mistake? Shadow beings often worked for the king. But this boy seemed different to her, he wasn't hiding himself, he wasn't trying to make his way to the larger group of people in secrecy, he was out in the open.

That is what made Xia think he may have been a good person.
She approaches him.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Travis

He hears someone yell something and looks around and makes out a figure comeing towards him so he starts walking toward the figure. "Hello?!" As he gets closer he sees it is a girl that he has never seen before.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Xia & Travis|

"Fine." she said softly with a quiet sigh, Jade had no doubt that Xia would be able to fight, but she didn't want anyone getting hurt. Jade followed close behind never letting herself be seen.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me