☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby wolf? » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:45 pm

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Open|

Jade didn't notice the change in Xia's stance. "I will follow you, wherever you are going." She reassured, "I know the risk in staying here, and I have been preparing to leave anyways." she lied, holding back her will to stay.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Rowan/Gavotte/Blaze/Olivia/Jen/Cadence

I feel someone press something against my lips, and vaguely see the outline of a blonde woman.
The warmth from only a few mere seconds before was gone, I felt the pain become worse as I whimpered yet again. Every movement more excruciating than the last as the shivering gets worse. Where was the warmth...?
I hear a voice tell me to take my medicine, who's voice was it? I swallow some of the whatever was it felt like a flower, I soon start to feel better. I feel my breathing clear up though my breaths remain short and fast.
The chill in my bones minorly subsides, allowing me to ever so slightly relax.
I find myself subconsciously reaching out for something, someone, but I can't remember who. Though I don't know how, I can tell the person is close, and that they are worried.
After taking the "medicine" I feel my energy go still, it was no longer leaving me, almost as if something in me had been mended.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Casedy/Eleanor/Ashton/Jaai/Cyprian

I follow Jaai, and Cyprian into the palace smiling as I watch them, though it is a fake smile. But when Atalanta called Master Cyprian sweetie, I couldn't help but smirk, I quickly mask it over again though.
I realize that I should probably report to Lord Alistair to inform him that his son is back, so I turn to Atalanta and say, "Queen Atalanta, my I leave your presence to go report the arrival of Master Cyprian to the Lord?"
It killed me to be kind and respectful to this little mindless and girly disgrace, but it was required. My only hope was that I would be out of her presence soon.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Nervous/Concerned>Tagged: Olivia/Gwen/Rowan/Jen/Gavotte/Cadence

Quietly, I walk out with the others following the Mayor, and watched as she pressed a flower into her daughter's mouth. Soon after, some of the color returned to the sickly female's face, what a relief...
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Aᴘᴏʟᴏɢᴇᴛɪᴄ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I know your aura, Jade. I know what you think through clear emotion. But these are your words, and not mine. We don't have much time left to find a safe place, lets head off."
Xia turns to leave, heading off towards the heart of the village. Jade would surely follow, she had said herself.

Walking quickly, she stumbles upon a small group of people in the distance. Were they righteous? Were they nefarious? She had no idea, but it was worth a try, joining them. Approaching the nearest person, a male with mid-length silver and pink hair, she taps him on the shoulder, quietly whispering.
"If there were to be some sort of haven, a sanctuary... would you happen to know where it is...?"

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴘɪᴛᴀʟ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amelia waits quietly outside the towering building. She would walk in to greet the king the moment somebody else had reached the palace doors. She would have preferred to follow Virisia inside, but really, she didn't care otherwise.
Virisia's face was pretty disgraced up, Amelia saw. She would have chuckled at the sight of it, but supposedly, they were comrades, and Amelia needed to keep a straight face.
Emotions were her weakness. She needed to remain without feelings in order to maintain a tough exterior. Nobody was to know that she, Amelia Elwyn, was weak.
That was her first and foremost fear. Being called weak.
Last edited by passione on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Xia|

Jade nodded, and followed behind her, vanishing at the sight of more people. "Xia, wait!" she hissed, but it was too late. Jade had no idea if these people were friendly or not, but Xia didn't seem to care. She stayed close, but remained invisible.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Erin grumbles and walks down the stairs and out into the front lawn. He silently walks to the edge of the small group, eager to hear what they have to say, but not eager to get involved. He scans his surroundings as he stands there, the sight of the broken village almost brings tears to his eyes. He knew better than to cry however, emotions show too many weaknesses.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:30 pm

Gavotte wasn't even surprised when he got tackled with the hug, since he could hear her coming with his ridiculous senses. In fact they were so ridiculous, he could echolocate and form a picture of her without looking. He feigned surprise though, and pretended to faint, similarly to Queen Atalanta. He then laughed and hugged Jennifer back.
"I was worried for you at first, but then I realized nothing would happen. You're going to do great things, 'Jay. This is only the beginning."

"You will be alright. This is an order, and you never must disobey my orders." Cadence was growling at Gwen aggressively while holding her protectively, like she would hold a tiny baby. She could not believe Gwen was reaching for Rowan either. The stupid murderer boy had tears in his blind eyes, and Cadence wanted to gouge them out with her fingers.
"Don't even look at my daughter, you murderer," she snapped at him.
"Mayor Cadence," Rowan said calmly.
Cadence approached him with a snarl. "Don't talk back to me, insolent teenager!"
"Mayor Cadence," Rowan repeated himself. "Please. I won't hurt her."
Cadence's telekinesis was stirring up a small hurricane around her. Gwen was in the eye of the storm, she was the only one not being bombarded with the ridiculous supernatural wind. "You can only touch her hand. If I see one single flicker of light come from her, I swear I will make your death so violent that Solara herself will come back just to punish me."
"Yes, ma'am." Rowan nodded his head, then carefully reached out his hand and clasped Gwen's small fingers. He took a step forward to close the distance, and angled his head down to 'look' at her, though the idiot was obviously blind. Cadence despised everything he did.
"I'm sorry this happened to you," Rowan whispered. "I promise we will reach the Sanctuary as soon as possible. Cilan and I know the way, and your mother will lead the village. When we get there, my father Cedar will know what to do. His power is knowledge. King Luno can also help you. It's not just Cilan who feels his presence though. I can... I can see him. The light in the distance... it's calling us to our new home."
"You better be telling the truth," Cadence snarled.
"I am," Rowan said as he pressed two fingers against his throat -- Cadence recognized the Adamson promise gesture. "My family finds it very wrong to lie. I will only speak the truth, as far as I am aware what the truth is."
Cadence didn't know what was wrong with Rowan, but she was getting a bad vibe from him. She was reminded of someone. Someone much older and much more powerful. Someone Cadence herself had a personal vendetta against.
Queen Solara.

Cyprian was getting really embarrassed because of his mom. Just because Atalanta was the Queen, didn't mean she was cool or anything. Man did she annoy him... it would make him less mad if she screamed in his face, or beat him with a stick. But she just smiled sweetly like a porcelain doll, and it made him want to rip off his own head with some baking tongs.
Atalanta smiled at Dawn in her normal way. "Of course, dearie," she said. Cyprian hated her voice... he hated how every sentence rose with an inflection at the end, like she was constantly asking a question... the shrill way her squeaking voice swing from pitch to pitch... he wished he was deaf.
After dismissing Dawn, the annoying woman turned to Jaai. "Oh, thank you so much, sweetie," she said and wiped her eyes. "You're making me cry! Oh, Cyprian, come here."
Atalanta grabbed Cyprian in a hug and buried her face in his shirt, getting her disgusting tears all over him. Cyprian was repulsed but didn't show it. He awkwardly hugged her back, even though he hated this disgrace so much.
The little twerp pulled away and kept talking to Jaai. "You are a lovely young princess, darling. Together I know you and my son will help build a kingdom much better than the disaster Solara turned it into. Oh, how sweet! You two look adorable together!" She let out a little squeal and clasped her hands together.
Cyprian wanted to vomit. "Yes. Jaai and I have been working together well. We will continue that." He had no idea how to be formal (and it was obvious his parents didn't either) so he just kept his mouth shut.
"Well if there's anything you need," Atalanta said sweetly to Jaai, "I can answer your questions, even give you a personal tour... Alastair dear and I made a room for Cyprian's future betrothed three years ago already!"
Oh, Cyprian couldn't stand her.

Alastair laughed at his nocturnal friend. "Of course. I hate going out during the day," he admitted. Since he had murdered Solara with cold water, she had given him this evil curse that basically made him a vampire. Typical of that disgrace. Now he burned whenever he was exposed to sunlight, because the sun itself disapproved of him.
"You're tired?" he grunted. "Come over here then, take a seat. I don't care." He rose from his own throne and stood in front of Atalanta's. "Sit in my throne though, not my wife's. You know how I get over that one."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:34 pm

Travis

He finally makes it to the mansion and walks past every one gathered outside and up to the door and opens it and walks in looking around but he goes and leans aguinst a wall as soon as he gets in not really paying attention to anything.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:46 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name;jennifer dire/crush; gavotte tenuto/tags; gavotte

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jennifer laughed as her fainted, "I'm not that great." She smiled, his comment made her blush. "Thank you." She replied thoughtfully, her gaze shifting to the fire which she noticed burning upstairs. "Uhhh.. What are we going to do about that?" She grew a bit pale, angered with herself. They would no longer have anywhere to go, somehow or someway they needed to retrieve water. "I'm so sorry, about your house.. I didn't even think about the fact that it'd do damage, I was WAY too caught up in fighting." She held herself in his embrace, appreciating the moment. Although she'd known many things were to come in the future, pretty soon their lives would be committed mainly to war. Fighting off Alastair's weapons, it'd all happen. An uprising. No longer would Hesenia be covered in Alastair's eternal darkness, but rather light. Jen would see the sun again, as it rose and set. Something she'd enjoy watching as a child, it'd all occur. Alastair may have forgotten one thing, fire burns brighter in the darkness.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Casedy

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Eleanor,
location-forest
doing-scoping
mood-careful
crush-Cyprian

She followed along closely but it wasn't long before Eleanor awoke and understandably wanted to be put down so she did so but still kept a light grip on her so she could both easily protect her and to also keep up the act. She was mostly silent the whole trip and nodded at the queen as she spoke to them she could sense the tenseness raiditing off Cyprian more then anything else as they entered her home but she didn't bother asking why everyone had there parent problems right?, She was brought back to the situation at hand when she herd Dawn say she was going to go inform the king they where here thinking that would be the perfect time to strike she waited a few moments before smiling softly at the queen "Please exuse me, it was a pleasure seeing you" she said before glancing at the others and leading Eleanor out of the room quitely closing the door behind them as she walked quitely behind Dawn "so whats too be done now?" she asked

Ashton Brown

{Tags-Dawn,Casedy, the whole group)
location-castle
doing-scoping
mood-entertained
crush-Dawn

THe male had followed them up until they entered the house he did have respect for his leaders but he alas didn't know the queen well enough to feel okay entering her home so instead he stayed outside and waited it wasn't long until he saw Dawn come out and he nodded respectfully to her as she seeemed to be going to the king he figured it would be best if he too reported so he followed along
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me