The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:06 pm

Zelda
Zelda nods "yeah, a shower would be beautiful right now." She smiles. She was happy she could get along with someone other than Willow. Her and sparrow were pretty cool but sparrow isnt as open. "I definitely do wanna have her hear that." She chuckles lightly. Her eyes looked over to sebastian slightly. She could tell something was off by the way he looked at ray and ray to him. But it wasnt her place to step it.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:12 pm

Brady
Brady gave in and stopped talking about their situation, observing the scenic path. In the middle of nature, it was almost easy to forget of all that lay in ruin. “Yeah, I’m kind of a nerd for fish,” he said, laughing, “My parents got me a fish tank to make me responsible. I’m still irresponsible, but hey, at least I could keep some fish alive.”

Ray
Ray narrowed his eyes. If he had any trust left for the guy, it was gone now. Zelda seemed to be fine messing around with him, but Ray knew to watch his step. Whether or not he had a little sister to protect, he had a gut feeling this guy would be bad news.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:16 pm

Willow
Willow smiles and rests her head on his back "I think that's super adorable. And hey you were pretty responsible back at the store...you took care of me." She says softly. She could see the sun setting through the trees, it glowed orange, red, and yellow rays through the leaves. She sighed, she loved nature. Its beauty always knew how to show through everything.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:39 pm

Brady
“Actually, I think it was you taking care of me then,” Brady admitted, looking straight forward. He noticed that he didn’t tense at all when Willow tested her head on his back. He felt more relaxed than he had earlier in the day. There was still a lot on his mind, but he decided he could push it away for now.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:42 pm

Willow
Willow looks at him confused. "How so? You got me out of there, when I was hurt...how did I possibly take care of you?" She asks. She saw something up ahead on the ground, it looked like a saddle for a horse. And in the tree next to it was the reins. "What the..." she says almost in a whisper.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:58 pm

Zonbitaigā wrote:Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil (open
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil (open)
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:?? tags:Neil (open)

Andrew walked around studying everything in the cabin as if looking for something to fix.

Trisha-female-adult-doctor/vet in training-tags: open-location: The Woods, near the city
Loki-male-Dog-tags: open-location: with Trisha

Trisha nodded. “I wouldn’t know what to do without Loki.” Commented Trisha as she followed Loki.

(Is there anywhere specific that we should be looking for the person?)

Not sure if this was replied to or not
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:08 pm

River Marston
21/Single/Straight
Tagged: Shaw

River shook her head. "no actually, i dont even know where here is, me and Beau are from Oregon, we left our hosue and we just kept going and ended up here i guess." she couldnt help but feel a bit bad and wanted to go find Beau to apoligize but she figured she owuld just give him some time and space.

Treavor Clark
43/Single/Straight
Tagged: Trisha

Treavor followed Trisha. "Thank you, for helping me, im Treavor." he smiled a bit at her, she wasnt the first stranger hes met int he apoclypse but shes defintely the only good one.

(they are looking for Khai so wherever that group is)

Keiran Clyde Upchurch
24/Single/Straight
Tagged: OPEN

Kieran nodded a bit and then started up the bike and left the compound as well, he didnt take naything but the weapons he already had on him so it would look more belevable that he did indeed die.

Beau Marston
23/Single/Straight
Tagged: OPEN

Beau continued down the road taking a few random turns just trying to get as far away from the compound as possible.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:35 pm

Trisha-female-adult-doctor/vet in training-tags: open-location: The Woods, near the city
Loki-male-Dog-tags: open-location: with Trisha

“My name Trisha and this is Loki.” Trisha gestured to Loki who was still tracking.

(Do you know where that group is because I don’t;-
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teen_Wolf_Addict » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:00 pm

Tequila/Female/Straight/ in the cabins/Tags:Open!
Tequila went to the door hunter and charlotte were in she knocked on it not wanting to scare her more "Hunter i am heading out to gather stuff make sure you put that stuff on her"

Knox Cane/Tags:Amanda
Knox woke up his shirt off and sleeping pants on he forgot anyone else was here already he rubbed his eyes as he went into the living room passing amanda

Ford Cane/Tags Knox Amanda
Ford looked over as he heard someone he grabbed his gun he seen a girl in the living room "Miss what are you doing here"
Teen_Wolf_Addict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:20 pm

khai clark
Khai listened to their conversation quietly, she didn't want to intrude as much as she already had. She looked ahead to see where they were at, she's realized how far away they were from her home. She sighed, wondering where her uncle was now.

sparrow james
Sparrow spotted the library, quickly she ushered the group to hurry up. "We're here, who wants to help clear it." she asked, knowing if there were walkers in here she wouldn't be able to take them all.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me