☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby passione » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Fᴀᴛɪɢᴜᴇᴅ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"It's kinda dead here, that's why I asked. I came from the other side of the forest, waking up after a little experimenting. Anyhow, I deem it arrogant for me to call myself a warrior, but that is what I am. I perform magick, in the form of Aura Manipulation. The art of controlling the outside energy field of a living being."

Xia placed the tips of her index and middle fingers on the large sapphire pendant, chained around her neck. Slowly, a bright blue glow began to form, aqueous, wave like patterns swimming in the cobalt engulfing her. "My aura is often like this, I wear the armor when I train. I placed myself in sensory deprivation for a while too... and now that I am back, I can feel everything, sense everything twice as strong. I can feel your aura, and I am sensitive to much more pain. And so, when I woke up, I decided to keep the armour on."
Last edited by passione on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Xia|

"Wow..." Jade said, eyes wide, "All I can do is vanish at will." she explained with a slight chuckle, demonstrating by vanishing and walking around Xia then reappearing behind her. "I can also make other things I touch disappear." she added showing the folder in her hand, then making it flicker in and out of sight. "It is a simple ability, but very useful when I need to hide!"
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:12 pm

jennifer dire

➷══════════════════════════════════➷

Jennifer's gaze darted around the room, her attention turning to the screaming which could clearly be audible downstairs. She continued searching for the demon, crouching herself low as if she was an animal. Prepared to attack her foe at any moment, Jen quietly glanced to the others. Two males, Erin and.. She couldn't pinpoint the other. She nodded to them, rendering that the demon was definitely prepared to attack either of them. Her mind was overtaken when she thought of how her flames had affected her somewhat, maybe she could continue burning her while the others attacked?
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:39 pm

Virisia

She saw him move behind her and she quickly swiped at him with her claws, this teen was infuriatingly hard to kill. She also did not know how much longer she could fight these teens with how many there were.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Oᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Now that is a power I wish I had. So... Say if we both needed to hide somebody who can't sense aura like me. Could you touch my hand and make me invisible? Or does it just work on objects?"
By now, all of the previous after effects of her asthma attack had worn off, and Xia's curiosity was starting to kick in.

Xia was that type of person. She was good hearted, but her curiosity gets the best of her. She will end up losing friends due to the questions she asked. Most of the time, people would wonder if she was conspiring against them simply for the fact that they felt as though she was interviewing them, probing them for information.
That was not the case. Xia was extremely friendly, but due to the isolation experienced for many years, her people skills were hardly even there.

Her articulacy is magic. Through years of studying, she was able to achieve much education in advanced languages. Xia did all her learning herself, having grown up at an old orphanage, very creepy and very old. She never attended school at all, meaning the friends she made, were either passersby in the forest, or fabrics of her imagination.

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔════════════════════╗
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Changing her objective was the most intelligible decision for the time being. The outlaws that King Alastair had mentioned were definitely to have been around the village, hidden, somewhere.
And if not the village, the forest. For sure, she wanted to find them. There was only one way to locate them, and that was to locate another dark being. She had seen before, whilst spying, there had been one to hunt them down. Virisia.

Of course, idealistically, Amelia wouldn't want to disturb the ongoing battle. However, in the future, she would be very much happy to take them captive. Oh, the thoughts of tormenting those who desired freedom pumped adrenaline through her veins.
Amelia licked her lips. it was vile.
Last edited by passione on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:14 am

Mallory circled the beast, her wolf form slinking through the shadows. Countless crows continued to fly around Virisia, striking with their sharp beaks. She resumed human form, gradually getting closer to the demon before them. Mal surveyed the teenagers around them. Jen, and 2 other boys she didn't know. This is getting boring... She thought as she loaded her bow with an arrow. She watched as Jen's arrows continued to fly, and she bit her lip. She shot multiple arrows at Virisia, focusing her burning yellow eyes at her head.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:13 am

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Xia|

"I haven't tried with people yet." she said softly, now wondering if if would actually work with other living things. "I'll be right back!" she said as she ran off towards the trees, making herself vanish. Jade came back moments later with a rat in her hands, "Let me try." she said moments before she made the rat flicker in and out of view. "Wow! I didn't think I could do that!" She said with a wide grin as she set the rat back down and watched it scurry off, back into the woods.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:16 am

Jaai kept her eyes down and away from the so acclaimed "Phantomstriker". The title- if it even was a title- sounded absurd, and Jaai was sure that if a spirit had a name it would be " Phantomstriker". She almost released an unimpressed huff if it weren't for her tightly pursed lips.

The dark sky outside bothered Yina greatly. How could she sleep when the darkness encourage awake activities? She leaned back on the soft queen bed, smoothing the gorgeous blue fabric. The beautiful color reminded her of her husband's formerly icy eyes. Now they were black and emotionless... A spirit's eyes...?
He was dead. She frowned, her confusion great. Hadn't she spoken with him just recently? She decided it didn't matter, and pulled herself off the bed. She checked herself in the mirror, and her reflection was satisfactory. Naturally, she had always had flawless dark skin. Her messy, curly ebony hair pulled up in a bun gave her a majestic fresh air. She brushed her dress down with her hands. The light gold fabric complemented her golden freckles, and the flipped up collar made her seem- at least to herself- ominous and mysterious.
She exited her room, heading down a few halls and spindling stairways. Oh, how she loved the spindling stairways. She skipped along, and her gentle movements were hardly noticeable. To anyone observing, she seemed to hover.
After entering some random room in the castle, she spotted her good friend Alastair. Oh, she meant King Alastair. Other people didn't just call him Alastair. Everyone else called him "Your Majesty" or "my King" or something fancy like that.
"Oh! King Alastair! How have you been?" she said cheerfully. She remembered to add the "King" part.
Last edited by Azaline on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:18 am

Travis

He remembered how fast she she could sense him after he traveled so he was prepared and traveled again to the far corner of the room. "i really would like your name, are you willing to say now?"
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:12 am

Virisia

She growled when he teleported away and swung at the birds but was interrupted when an arrow hit her in the middle eye. She let out a screech of pain as glare gripped her eye black blood dripping into the ground. She swung her tail at the teens as he jumped out of the building and into the town.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me