The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:54 pm

khai clark
Khai let out a groan of frustration, she grabbed onto the girls hand. After hoisting herself up she wobbled a bit before steadying herself, she looked over to Sebastian "If I fall you're coming down with me." she hissed, narrowing her eyes at him.

ramsay hart
Ramsay relaxed on top of the store building, she decided not to leave quite yet. It seemed like Ezra hadn't noticed her yet anyways, Luca perched on the edge, hunting for any small animals.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:01 pm

Ezra
Ezra fed dog. He took off his jacket looking at the graze on his shoulder from when Willow shot him. He sighs sitting back on the floor. He was growing tired he had not been getting much sleep lately.

Zelda
Zelda smiles a bit at khai, "you wont fall, we are going to take it slow alright?" She chuckled a bit. She watches sebastian slightly. She rides ginger up besides amiliah "so how you guys get separated from your parents?" She asks lightly.

AlphaOfThePack21 wrote:
Willow
Willow smiles reassuringly "it's okay Brady. I got you're back. Besides this breed of horse is usually gentle and calmer than most others." She says lightly.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah / Khai / Zelda | Location: City?
He smirked a bit at Khai’s ‘threat’, grinning to himself while he slipped the shirt over his head, wincing as he slipped his arms through it. He quickly looked over at Zelda at the mention of their parents, his face becoming much more serious. His demeanor seems tense and dark as he watches his little sister explain it.

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Everyone | Location: City?
I was at our cousin’s house when everything went crazy, Bazz said that mom and dad had him come and get me. When we got back to the house though, they weren’t there.” She shrugs, looking a little sad yet hopeful. “But they always told us about their friend in Vermont, they said if we ever needed help, to go to him, so that’s what we’ve been trying to do.”
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Zelda
Zelda nods listening, she didnt mind sebastian's stare. "Vermont huh? That's a long ride from here...a little under 2,000 miles. What about your brother....what's his deal? Why does he act so angry alot." She asks her acting like he wasnt there but quickly stuck her tongue out at sebastian.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:36 pm

Brady
"Well, I better get good soon, who knows how much ground they've covered while we were waiting around," Brady stated, trying to make the horse go faster, "This day is going by fast."

Ray
Ray looked over at Sebastian gravely as Amiliah explained their story. She seemed to have a lot of false hope, even for a kid. He gave him a solemn look, uncertain about this Vermont story. He non-verbally demanded an explanation, a bit sorry for the girl. He hoped Sebastian wasn't lying to her. As someone who had been lied to a lot as a kid, it concerned him more.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:38 pm

Sebastian Greene
He scoffs as they talk about him as if he isn’t there, crossing his arms And expectantly waiting to see what his sister says about him.

Amiliah Greene
Yeah we might have to find another horse to help carry stuff, but ma says the guy has a generator.. whatever that means.” She peeks back at Sebastian before leaning towards Zelda and loudly whispering, “I think he’s a scaredy-cat, so he tries to act tough and mean, he’s normally not like this at home, he’d get into big trouble for arguing with you all the time.” Meanwhile she spoke, Sebastian was just glaring at the both of them, but he kept quiet to see if she said anything else.

ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:42 pm

Willow
Willow looks at him "it's okay if we dont catch up, we can camp out and catch them in the break of light. It will be safer that way. We dont want to be caught out here in the dark. And I dont know what ever happened to that guy who shot me, he could be around here too.." she said hiding the worry. She glanced down at her leg. She put her heels into the horse lightly to help Brady make it go faster. "So what are you gonna name the horse?" She asks quickly changing topics.

Zelda
Zelda listens "we use to have one on the ranch, it's a power maker basically makes plumbing and lights work."
Zelda chuckles "it's alright, I like myself a challenge besides I've dealt with horses more stubborn headed than him." She winks.
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:54 pm

Brady
"Still, I'd like to hurry. I don't want them coming back for us and finding out we're gone," Brady said worriedly, "As for the horse... I don't know. I used to have a lot of fish, but I never named them either. I'll come up with something later." (it's treavor's horse i don't wanna name it lol)

Ray
Ray was perplexed by Sebastian and Amiliah's relationship. It was a lot different than he had with his own little sister, who he had raised since he was 12. He moved in with his aunt in LA when his parents died, but she was rarely home for long. It was then that he assumed the role of the caretaker and developed his controlling traits. He began thinking about his sister, wondering if she had made it. He and Brady weren't able to look for anyone before they had to flee the city.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:57 pm

Willow
Willow nods "but theres nothing we can do if we cant. And besides it would be Zelda coming back, shes smart enough to piece 2 and 2 together. I'm not saying we shouldnt hurry but if worse comes to worse we camp out for the night. Okay?" She asks lightly. "You use to have fish?" She asks playfully poking him.(Ahahha okay :P )
Central Time!
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Sebastian Greene
He could feel Ray’s intense stare on them, he quickly met his eyes in a challenging way. He didn’t want to be questioned, and he could nearly feel Ray’s curiosity. He watched him briefly before looking back down at Amiliah and Zelda.

Amiliah Greene
She sighed longingly, “it would be great to take a hot shower, I’m really sick of the creek we’ve been using.” That was something Sebastian didn’t want anyone knowing about, he didn’t want their only water source to be used up, but he stayed quiet, always in survival mode. “I think ma would like you, she will wanna hear about how you put him in his place.” She says with a triumphant grin.

ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me