☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby passione » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:06 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Oᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A hopeful smile spread across her face as if she had just witnessed a miracle. Xia wasn't just hallucinating, just hearing the screams, there was someone out there!
Following the voice, she continues to call out, announcing her actions boldly.
"I'm coming over! Please, stay where you are!"
Xia tried her best to thrust as much enthusiasm and concern as she could into her voice, to make sure the female voice on the other side was not to be afraid. She sprints her way around the perimeter of the village in search of seemingly, the only other person in this deserted town.
Holding two fingers to her temple as she ran, she tried to detect different aural energies in the area in order to locate where the girl was situated.
Instead of a single aura though, many, many faint energies flooded their ways into Xia's head, every aura different, and one, fading.
Xia's cerulean eyes lit up with faith. She blinked with difficulty against the gusts of wind that surged by, ash and dust being carried in the air. The smell of smoke, even if it was very faint, had stung her nose and caused her some difficulty in breathing while she ran.
"There are more than two people here... including me. I am not alone. I am not asthmatic," she told herself, beginning to tire out. On the verge of collapsing to her knees, she spotted someone. A yard or so in the distance, long, dark hair was all she could make out before falling forward.
Maybe she was asthmatic.

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔════════════════════╗
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Yes, your Majesty!" Amelia responds with a sturdy voice, standing up and turning her back towards the king before dissipating into a shadow form once again.
"Objective one..." She says into the darkness of her own form. "Locate the young and naive... Then bring the outlaws to his Majesty."
When Amelia reappears in Windwoods, she is in the centre of the village. She would be stalking Xia for a while, as well as Jade, if she decided to join the party.
If the two of them were to approach these outlaws, it would be game over.
Amelia was overly confident in herself and her abilities. She truly believed that one single slash of a sword by her hand could eliminate anyone.
Her arrogance may as well have been the death of her. Amelia unsheathed the Valkyrie styled sword. The rainguard had a distinct swan wing design to indicate her species' background. She may have been a dark Valkyrie, but she was still a swan maiden. The only difference between the two races, Dark and Light, were the wings. A Valkyrie who was not dark, sprouted wings on their backs. Amelia's wings were on her sword. She kept it shiny and she was mighty proud of it.
The silver blade glimmered in the groggy daylight.
She held it towards the sky, admiring her work of sharpening and polishing.
"I will prevail in killing those disgraces... and you will guide me."
Last edited by passione on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Casedy

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Eleanor,
location-forest
doing-scoping
mood-careful
crush-Cyprian

The girl was standing behind the bush where Ashton had put her while she still held Eleanor listening carefully as Dawn spoke with Cyprian and Jaai she couldn't help but roll her eyes as Cyprian thought he could tough his way out of this. Sure they had their orders from Alistar but she doubted his men would hesitate killing the tough guy if he made one wrong move. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she saw Dawns hand motion them over and with that she carried Eleanor and joined beside dawn watching the couple "hello Master cyprian" she greeted just saying that nearly killed her internally but it was then she realized she'd better let him know who she was before they all were killed so she walked forwards easily catching up with Cyprian and Jaai and walked along side him for a moment and glanced at him "before you try to kill me listen, i'm Casedy , and she isn't going to do anything to either of you as long as i can stop her i have a plan just follow along" she whispered so only the pair beside her could hear before falling back and waiting for the others

Ashton brown

{Tags-Casedy, Dawn, Eleanor, Cyprian, Jaai
location-forest
doing-stalking
mood-entertained
crush-Dawn
Age-17}

The male was still circling the group when he noticed he could come out from where he was and that was all he needed before he walked out and towards the group appearing beside Dawn in a matter of moments as he watched the kings son and his apperent soon to be wife "Nice to see you Prince Cyprian" he said though his eyes where sightly narrowed he wasn't going to start anything unless he felt it was defiantly needed for now he followed along side dawn while they began their journey
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:58 am

Eleanor first heard voices from far off. Then she felt she was being carried. Then she remembered what has happened. Her eyes opened wide. It was Casedy that held her. A plan... Eleanor groaned and tried to move, feeling very awkward in the other girls arms.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Xia|

Jade listened and stayed there as another girl ran to approach her, then that girl suddenly fell. Jade ran and closed the distance, "Hey! Are you ok?" she asked frantically as she knelt down beside the girl.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Virisia

As soon as she sensed motion coming towards the door she launched her tail forward hoping to surprise one of her blinded foes.

Olivia

She glared back at the mayor and then followed her up stairs although she could not see anything pad the darkness once she got up.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:59 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Fᴀᴛɪɢᴜᴇᴅ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A steady wheezing could be heard.
Xia's heart pounded in her ears. She felt her brain throbbing inside her cranium as the darkness overwhelmed. She was fully conscious, clearly hearing the other female's voice, aside from the quiet pounding that muted her words ever so slightly.
"I'm... alright," she managed to squeak. "Just... give me a moment... to catch my breath."
Xia took a deep breath, then coughing violently into the rough dirt ground as she exhaled.

She repeated this a few times until the coughing had subsided, then, sitting up, she extended her arm.
With a calloused voice, she introduced herself. She had a little backstory, an insight as to why she had even come to Windwoods, but she wasn't willing to speak about that yet, at least not until she was asked.
Xia cared very much about what others thought of her, if she couldn't make her first impression right, she may as well have not even tried at all.
However, as humiliating as a first impression could get, Xia truly hit rock bottom on this one. Aura manipulation could purposely heal most body systems, slowly, though. She still has not found a cure for her asthma. She would do most anything to prevent a situation like this from unfolding again.
As mortifying as this was, though, Xia could not just simply leave her newly acquainted ally. She had already spent a couple of days searching for any sign of life that wasn't her own. When she had woken up outside her treehouse mysteriously a while back, all life seemed to have disappeared off the face of the earth, perhaps the energy barrier she put up during her perilous experiment had kept her alive. There were so many questions she wanted answered, but she had no idea if her acquaintance knew any of them.

"My name is Xia Argon. Charm."
She had an odd way of greeting others, using the name she gave herself instead of her birth name, and adding "charm" to the end. Xia had no idea what the origins of this saying were, she just somehow knew it.
She sits on the ground with her arm extended still, contemplating on her following plans.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:09 pm

Travis

He assumed that the demon would have suspected someone who couldn't see, but he saw her clearly as she whipped her tail forward so he traveled through the shadows behind her and watched as the tail stuck right where his head was the second before.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Jade
|Tagged;Xia|

Jade waited patiently for the girl to get the coughing all out of her system, then introduced herself after Xia did, "I'm Jade. A-Are you sure you're alright? You seem winded." Jade asked once more, concerned about the strange girl whom she had just met.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:27 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Fᴀᴛɪɢᴜᴇᴅ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I'm fine now, don't worry about me."
Xia smiles, standing up. There was a slight difficulty in completing this action, as first off, she just had an asthma attack.
Secondly, though her stamina was built up quite nicely through the years, Xia was entirely enervated. The way her chainmail covered her entire midsection, in addition to her pearly white, polished iron chest plate, shoulder guards and wrist guards, had dragged her down, was comparatively effective.

She stumbled a bit before completing the simple task of getting on her feet, and brushed herself off, murmuring about the hours she spent trying to de-rust the chainmail. The damp ground in the forest hadn't quite helped when it came to keeping her armor clean.

"What could possibly bring you to this barren town?" She inquires.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Jade
|Tagged;Xia|

"I-I live here..." she said, looking at Xia with a puzzled expression. "What's with all of the armor?"
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me