Beyond the Elements: Revival [CLOSED]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {19}

Postby // Kzryail » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:40 am

(1.16.1//10.12.14//3.3.0//0.0.0)

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (20) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Open)
A strong sense of dei-ja-vu hit the very gates of Hell. The leaves, once green, were now vibrant shades of warm colors. Those were the colors that the embodiment of hell were looking at right now, lost in the colorful warmth that the leaves reflected that were in his chest. Heliox was outside of the mansion, deep in the forest where he couldn't be bothered by anyone from his home or any vermin from the society of humans. If it came down to that, he would much rather have one of he fellow ledgendaries visit him. Even Evie was better than some human. Summer really did flash by in a breeze, there was something about that season that made him feel some kind of sensation, something one could call a summer's dream. "It feels so familiar... Yet so far..." The sensation of bringing someone close to him, under the protection of hell. The male reaches out at the sky above, lost in his thoughts. The feeling of his own summer dream.

He sets his arm back over his body and lets out a deep sigh, closing his blue eyes and allowing himself to delve into the world that Life and Death has created. The crisp breeze from the cloudy skies, bird and squirrels were abound in search for resources. Then there were the bare trees, leaves crunchy brown on the forest floor where he laid. It certainly is a natural harmony, and that brought him peace. Even the fiery hell can be peaceful, just as long as he gets his way and isn't disturbed. These were one of those moments. Another odd thought came across his mind- almost dream like one could call it. That a certain blob of white came to scare the living daylight outs out of him- Calming yet familiar like that fleeting summer dream- yet he also couldn't put a finger on it. The blob of white wasn't heaven, yet it was... It puzzled Hell and placed him on alert if anything were to happen with him being jumpscared, so he didn't get too engrossed in his thoughts, just enough to flicker out of conscience slightly.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: Open)
And that's where Lucian decided to draw the line. There came a long sigh from the red haired male, his right hand twirling a small tuff of his long hair through those ever nimble fingers of his. How was he going to break it to this male... Hmm... A straightforward tactic sounded the most favorable, best not to let the other's spirits rise too much. "Quite frankly, to put it bluntly, I've lost my interest in you." He was also very tempted to throw in the statement that he just wasn't his type, but decided against that. Seeing how child-like such a teenager is, that would probably shatter that heart of the lightning elemental even more. Buuut he did want to not raise James' hopes, hopefully that his comment got its point across in both ways. A ghost of an abnormally sharp and happy smile made its way onto Lucian's expression, how fun it was to tamper around with someone's head, the human's reaction was certainly amusing- "So I'll be taking my leave now. Ta-ta!~" But as much as he wished to see how James responds, Lucian was already well out of the door of the cafe, Fluture following out promptly after downing the whole sugar cube on one fell swoop, leaving not even a crumb for the other elemental pair.

Natsumi Hirota wrote:{Sound} (17) {Bi Curious} (Decibel) {Location: Fashion Cat Clothing Store} (Tagging: Natalie)
He sat there on the modeling stool patiently, waiting for his kitty-like friend to find the last piece to complete the outfit she had fixed up for him. It was looking really good so far and Natsumi definitely approves of it. Man did Natalie have a good taste in clothes. His dear friend and potential mother Decible was clinging on a nearby clothes rack, hanging upside down like a typical bat would. Her dark fur and shadowy location gave her enough coverage to not be spotted. Of course, Natsumi knew Decible was there. "Looking sharp." The bat comments in a frequency only Natsumi would be able to pick up, being the elemental of sound he is. The uke-like boy only hums in response, making it sound like he was humming to himself while he waited for Natalie to find that last bit to complete the outfit. For some reason the bat didn't like Natsumi being around his bestest friend. She wasn't like that until the cat went off and joined the occult. Natsumi saw no harm in that, she was socializing and learning cool magical tricks. It was more so a good thing- of course Decible said otherwise.

That thought aside, he allows Natalie to slip on that last piece to complete the look. In the mirror, that last piece really tied everything together. He thanks the cat with a sunny grin of his, "Thank you Natalie! It's all you, I just sit here and wear the look," He says, being a modest young child, super oblivious to the darkness of the world.

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Megumi)
A huff came from hearing the comment that Megumi made about him and his sneezes. Were they really that cute? Those thoughts and the thought of actually catching an elemental for once were the thoughts that kept Safiel busy while Megumi went to go change in a location he shouldn't be able to see. It was a gentle-manly thing to do and Safiel just wan't ready for that step in life to see a nude female- or a male either. Though there may be some circumstances where he may be alright with it, it wouldn't be happening in this reality anytime soon. He was shaken out of his thoughts upon feeling a surge of magical energy coming from some place in the occult base. A summoning it felt like with this surge of energy. It had Safiel come to conclusion that the summoning came from Megumi whom he knows has the capability to summon a special demon companion of hers. So this meant... "Hello Mister Vex!" He chirps as the two of them made their way out of whatever hiding spot they were in before. It was always nice getting a visit from the demon, or any other demon in general. The world of Hell always fascinated him. When he died, he wanted to go there rather than Heaven, it seemed too boring (little did he know...). His eyes look up and down Megumi to spot check her for anything else that looked fishy, nothing perverted. "You look pretty good Megumi- Now lets go!" He cheers, doing a small twirl and prancing towards the door, dead set on finding this elemental even if it meant certain death.

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Pet Cafe} (Tagging: Alice)
He drifts off to sleep for a moment, completely sprawled out on the floor and allowing all sorts of fuzzy creatures to crawl all over him. The bunnies found interest in hopping up on his chest and sitting there, apparently finding it to be an optimal spot for nesting for a minute or two. Then there were the kittens who enjoyed toying around with the odd colored hair that fluffed out in every direction in could possibly stick out in. And his clothes too, especially the flappy parts they could toy around with. In essence, he was just that tired to allow these cute creatures to crawl all over him and quite frankly, he didn't mind one bit. They were so much better than the sights he saw since he was a child. Such cute creatures made him think back to his childhood, the very one who scared off the bad dreams- and to think that he was gone now...

The girl's voice snapped him back up to reality, "I suppose I could be a poet of sorts... Though I believe my works wouldn't be well received." He says slowly and thoughtfully, not minding the snarky voice f his partner that chimed in, commenting that he should still try his hand at being a poet. It was better than just lazing around the place all day. "Maybe I do look at the world like that, thus my ever growing level of stress."

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: City-Area} (Tagging: Shiro)
His eyes narrow slightly at the leaving comment of Shiro's so called brother. He definitely did not seem like brother material. Well, maybe he is in the sense of being over protective, but not in a way that sat well with Kaichi. Especially when Kenji spoke his name in such a tone. He would have fired back to those parting comments of his, but decided against it. Shiro was still here and the male was already walking off. "Heh, bit scared to face the fangs I see," He muses to himself upon seeing Kenji simply retreat from the battle, and maybe to make himself feel a bit better not having the chance to verbally assault the male back. That thought was quickly shoved aside to the dark depth of his mind as he went back to focusing his attention on the dear orange kitty. "How interesting, a quirky brother he it," Kaichi coos, feigning interest and genuine positive emotions and whatever towards the brother that may as well just have spat on him with spit.

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Park} (Tagging: Open)
"My my my, doesn't this feel familiar?" A smile plays upon a rather troublesome male's face- I'm not really sure if it would be called a smile really coming from someone like him with such corrupted intentions. One hand was stuffed in his pocket while the other was playing around with his flip phone. It was that or his coin, which he really didn't feel like accidentally loosing if it came to that. The park is a bad place to loose something such as a coin. His magenta eyes were either scanning the park, or fixated on the screen with the text he had gotten way back when with this mysterious occult club. He really joined out of pure boredom, and he has no regrets, The occult stuff is real and it's getting interesting. Very interesting. Shoki was on the watch for anyone that could possibly be an elemental. His magic tracker was on his phone, so if he was close to one, it would vibrate. It was simple and ingenious to the male, it looks like he was checking some text and no one would be suspicious about it.

After bathing in a bit of his self glory once again, Shoki closes his flip phone and slips it into his pocket before getting up from leaning against the tree. Well, doesn't look like he'll be getting anything much by just staying in one spot in this park. Maybe walking around would help with the search process. Oh how cool it would be for him to get his hands on these wanted elementals first. Now that would make him all the better and more superior to everyone else.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Open)
How in the world did she end up being a favorite target of practically every gang here on the street was beyond her, at least she could fend them off very easily. Oh how she owed her thanks to the male who had the name of Laruka, a mysterious male he was, but helpful. Raide looks both ways down the sidewalk before blending in with the rest of the crowd, thinking of what she could do before heading back to that place she was disappointed to call home. "I could use a bite," She says to herself before scanning the stores for any decent food places. To her luck, there was the food course of a mall right across the street. In just a few minutes, Raide was there, ready to find something to grab and eat. Of course, she would be paying for it, just because she gets into street fights doesn't mean she's that much of a thief. Maybe just a bit rowdy, but nothing that would make you think she gets violent right off the bat. She stood there and was looking over a menu, looking between multiple selections that caught her eye. "Lets see... A salad wouldn't be too bad. But then again, that chicken bake looks tempting... Why does this all feel like it's happened before?"
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• Kau - II •

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Kau Vide • Void • Salem • Male • Sixteen • Location; Streets • Tags; Kai

Kau looked up towards Salem, before placing his hands in the pockets of his jeans and walking off in a random direction. Honestly, at this point the void element was just bored, looking around for something to do. There were only a few things he could do at his house on his own, and at this point he'd come to accept that he needed to find something else. Wait... this was why I came out here!

For a minute or two he'd just been making his way back into the populated part of town, Kau on the verge of being lost. He really needed to get out more, if not in school he always seemed to be around his house. Now that he began to think about it, maybe Salem had a reason for urging him to seek out other elements. Though I've no interest in making "friends".

However as he began his way through the residential district, Kau could've sworn he heard something, and based on Salem's stance from atop one of the houses she seemed to have heard it as well. As he started walking forward he could only hear it again, more clearly. Pinning down the source, he saw a mostly-white ferret sitting on a windowsill from inside a house. There was no one else around outside, could it have been this thing? Curious, Kau approached it, able to see Salem jump down from the building's roof through his peripherals.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:19 pm

xxxREI IGNIS
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✠✠▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 16 Fire Nala Location: Ignis Diner Tags: Train, Koi

Rei blushed as Train addressed him as a girl, cheeks going red as a light smile graced his lips. His gazed drifted to Koi as she spoke, making his smile grow. His hand reached out to pet her head but as Nala heated up against his neck, he retracted it immediately, afraid Nala make activate his powers when he touched Koi, only leading to a bad ending. "Y-You're elcome Koi. Try and get better ok? And when you do, come back any time. I'd be happy to cook for you anytime. Free of charge~" "I'd prefer if she didn't come back but it seems I have no say in this.." Nala mumbled angrily. Ignoring her, Rei looked to Train again only to feel as his heart would shatter. Sure Rei wasn't close enough to be able to read Train's feelings, but he could tell that that look in his eye wasn't the same as when he normally smiled at him. And when he mentioned Nala's "gift", his guilt only grew. "heh.. y-yea. You should.. I'll see you later." "No!" "Maybe...?" He whimpered before waving as he watched Train turn away. Tears wetting his eyes, he finally set Nala done on the table and began to clear the table of dishes.

xxxNOAH PRICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☁☁▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 19 Wind Nephele Location: Yokohama Streets Tags: Lily Open

"I too hope to see you again~." "I do not... "Be nice..." Noah mentally scolding his partner, though she paid him no mind, simply ignoring him and the girl entirely. Sighing, Noah smiled at her and waved her goodbye before continuing on his way. "What had you feathers in a bunch Nephele? You seemed hostile..." He questioned the dove as he made his way to the cafe. Nephele was silent for a moment, green eyes gazing over to where the short blonde disappeared within the crowd. "Please note that I have no desire to be friendly with anyone other than you so my behavior is nothing to worry over. She huffed, looking away and forward. And... please do be careful with whom you acquaint yourself with. They could be dangerous...." Noah could tell by the soft, worried tone in her voice that she was in one of her motherly, defensive moods. What had gotten her so edge about Lily, he wasn't sure. The girl was only 8 or so, nothing life threatening. But he wouldn't argue for now. Luckily, the cafe they were heading to was only a few steps away. "Alright fine. I'm sorry. I'll be careful. How about I stuff you with bread for forgiveness." "I happily accept!!" Her response drew a chuckle from the blonde and he gave her a quick kiss on the head before enter the cafe with a happy smile.

xxxMEGUMI KURAKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♫♫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 18 Occult Magician/Idol Location: Occult Base Tags: Safiel

As they were greeted, Vex waved his tail in reply. He didn't wish to converse but he also didn't want to be rude. Especially when the other was his human's, possibly only companion. Megumi gave the small wolf demon behind his ear as a show of gratitude before beginning to tell Safiel of Vex's confirmation of an elemental in the area. But Safiel was already a step ahead, already at the door and eager to leave. She chuckled with a shake of her head, deciding he'd find out once they got there. She grabbed her jacket and had to jog to catch him before he went on ahead without her. "Where the heck do you get all that sudden energy from?" She wondered out loud in a teasing manner as she wrapped the jacket around her waist then pulled out her phone to pull up the coordinates. "Alright, here's the coordinates Lily sent. That's not too far from here. We'd get there in five minutes if we don't come across any difficult. Wanna led the way Vex?" "No." "Figured. Come on Saffie~"

xxxEVIE-LEE WHITE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♛♛▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 23 Legend Life Location: Legend Manor Tags: Seiten

Evie-Lee followed his finger and smiled at his choice, nodding in approval. "Good choice." She said, snapping her fingers at the employee. They were quiet use to the girl's attitude, having dealt with her plenty by now. She comes almost every other day and was their highest paying customer so they had to learn a lot of patience with her. "I like that one. The frosting is nice too~" She purred. Though it wasn't like there was a flavor she didn't like. The employee handed Seiten his donut in a small eating bag to allow for clean eating. Meanwhile, another employee handed Evie her usual box of donuts, consisting of one of each donut, including a few doubles. Though she demanded all of them, she was aware that if she wanted to come back here she'd have to allow others to purchase the donuts to keep this place in business. Though she believed she was more than important than the other filth that entered these doors. She paid with the paper the humans loved to adore, counting out the exact change for them before leading Death to her personal table, having reserved it after her countless arrivals in this place. She sat down across from him and waited for him to take a bite, golden eyes glowing eagerly. "Tell me what you think~~"

xxxNATALIE SUZUKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✤✤▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 17 Occult Apprentice/Fashionista Location: Fashion Cat Clothing Store Tags: Natsumi

At her friend's modesty, Natalie shook her head rapidly in rebuttal. "Clothes look nice on mannequins, sure. But seeing how they look on a person is much better! And helps way more. And that's where you deserve your thanks." She smiled, before tackling the small bean in a hug. "So thank you, thank you, thank you~" She giggled, squeezing him tightly as she nuzzled their cheeks together. A very natural gesture for the touchy feely girl. "Oh!" She exclaimed, stepping back to blush, slightly embarrassed. "I was doodling in class again so... can I borrow yours..." She mewed with an awkward scratch of her head.

xxxLEO CHALICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⚔⚔▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 20 Body Police Office Hunter & Bandit Location: Police Station Roof Tags: Maple

Leo smirked as the girl responded, the slight sass clear and evident in her voice from here. "Feisty. Cute." He said, always appreciating a feisty attitude. His gaze turned away for a moment as a light roar reached his ears. Finally, they're back. He thought, looking off to where he heard his partners' calls. Returning his gaze to the girl, he pulled out his badge, feeling his smirk return as flashed it to her. "Honey I am the police. So this is technically my roof." He chuckled, putting his badge away before taking another glimpse towards where his partners announced their presence.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival [taking forms]

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:38 am

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:49 am

Kiyoko Akiyama| 16| Occult Magician| Female| Tags: Open

Kiyoko walked the streets as she looked at the sky. She let out an irritated sigh, today was not her day, she failed her exam, Suzu had got sick and now she herself was catching his sickness. It was hard enough as it is, paying the bills by yourself, but now she had to spend money on medicine. Kiyoko ran through calculations in her head, wondering if she could actually afford to. She could, but she would be dangerously low on funds, guess she'd just have to take an extra shift today to make up for it. Spotting a pharmacy, she walked in and quickly got the cold medicine they needed, nothing more nothing less. Still having other errands to run, she continued on her way, knowing Suzu could handle himself while she was gone.

Enma "Reaper" Moto| 19| Occult God| Male|Tags: Open

Enma dragged his feet as he walked, he used to hate his job so much, but now he just didn't care anymore, It was either this or be dead, and he much preferred this to being dead. He often wondered if it would just be better to just give in, he'd die eventually anyway, but he wasn't quite ready for that just yet. He looked down at his watch, frowning slightly. Had it really been that long? Guess he was just used to time passing by quickly. He crossed the street, making his way to his favorite lunch spot. It was quite crowded, but the wait was worth it, especially for the desserts. He ordered his food and sat down, looking out the window in thought, unconsciously tracing his scar. What would life have been like if he hadn't tested out that wingsuit, would he have a normal life with a loving girlfriend or boyfriend? He scoffed at the idea of romance, why would someone like him be thinking about that anyway, it was irrational. His order came, he thanked the waiter before sipping his tea lightly.

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open

Lily miraculously made it to work on time, though some people were a bit irked by that fact. She was always on time, everyday, every week. This was mostly cause she didn't want to get fired, it was hard to job hunt this day and age, plus she liked her job. She was pretty sure her co-workers were secretly plotting something to get her fired, after all, she was a total jerk to them just like everyone less. Who needs friends when you've got books about hot guys and manga for days, certainly not her, they would only get in her way in the grand scheme of things so why bother. She made her to the bosses office and dropped off the finished pages before heading to her desk to work on new concepts.

Akane Tsukimi| 16| Cursed Human| Female|Tags: Sarah

She just chuckled at Fleur's growling, her instincts were on point, if her bad luck were visible it'd probably look like a giant black aura that screamed 'run as fast as you can! Don't get to close, hissss'.
" It's okay, she's right you know though, I'd be growling too if I was her." She said lightheartedly.
" But yeah, I've just always been very unlucky is all, it can get bad sometimes but it's mostly okay." She said, clutching her pendant to comfort herself a bit.

Daiki Chinen| 18| Wood| Male| Tags:Autumn Open

Shi chipred a goodbye to Yamile, bowing his head in respect. Daiki smiled at them once more before walking away, Shi still sitting atop his head. 'They were since weren't they Daiki?' He just smiled up at Shi, kinda worn out from talking to someone, not to mention all the worrying about whether she was plotting something, which, he was glad wasn't the case. He made his way to the streets, with a bit of a rushed pace, not wanting to be late. He managed to get to his destination just in time, home. It seemed odd, but he had a good reason. Closing to the door behind him. Daiki quickly grabbed a steak from the fridge and a small watering can before opening the back door that lead to his garden. ' Uh Daiki, I think you might be a bit late.' Daiki just let out an incredibly annoyed sigh before making his way to a particular section of the garden. A giant monster-like sat there with something in its mouth, though it quickly tried to hide the fact once it felt Daiki's presence. It was the neighbors cat.
" Garth!! I told you not to do that, spit him out this instant!" He yelled, the plant cowering a bit at his tone and spit the cat out. Said cat ran away as quickly as possible. Daiki let out another sigh before running his fingers through his hair.
" Man, why did I even keep you..." He mumbled to himself as fed the plant the steak. ' Cause your lonely.' Shi said in a matter of fact manor. Daiki just rolled his eyes before petting Garth and walking away to water the rest of the plants.

Gin Kita| 17| Normal| Male| Tags: Adrien

Gin nodded with a carefree smile, not really finding it all that strange.
" Yeah, I work half day's on weekends but they won't let me take more hours and I can't work during school so I'd have to get another part time job, even if it does mean having to work all day on weekends." He chuckled, wondering how exactly he was going to pull that off with all the homework he was getting, guess he'd just have to pull a few all nighters. He tilted his head slightly at his response, not that he was complaining, but he was a bit confused as to why Adrien was going through so much trouble to help him out.
" Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, thanks for all your help, it's really kind of you to offer." He said happily but it had a hint of guilt behind it, still feeling like a bit of a burden.
( Sorry it kinda sucks, muse is at low levels )

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train, Rei

Koi frowned slightly, not liking the fact the red head was upset, she didn't like it when anyone was upset, it always made her sad seeing someone like that, she may just be a little kid, but she could clearly tell something was going on, but decided not to ask until she knew the both of them a bit better, she learned it was better not to stick your nose where you weren't supposed to, she learned that the hard way. River was still hissing at the fire snake, not liking her aggression towards Koi one bit, what did her little droplet do to deserve that?! Koi lightly pet River in a attempt to calm her down not wanting to start something. ' It's okay River, she hasn't done anything!' ' It's the thought that counts child' she said back in a rather aggressive tone. Koi sighed slightly .
" It was nice meeting you Rei and I will." She said with a sad smile

Kenji Namizaki| 18| Ice Dancer| Male| Tags: Open
( Ran short on time, sorry unable to reply with Kenji ;~; )

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male| Tags: Kaichi

Shiro sweat dropped lightly and awkwardly laughed, knowing Kenji probably said something over the top again, he knew his brother was very overprotective, but he didn't have the heart to tell him to ease up a bit, I mean, they had been best friends almost their entire lives, and frankly, he didn't want to take the chance of ruining that.
" Yeah, he's been a bit over protective of me since the incident." He said casually, mentally cursing Miko, having not wanted to say that. Thinking of a way he could change the subject, breaking away from the hug, but he wasn't hiding the light frown on his face very well, despite his efforts. He really did not like this truth potion, Miko wouldn't be getting any catnip any time soon. Little did he know Miko was sitting in a nearby tree, snickering at the two of them, wishing she could operate a camera. Shiro spotted a little ice cream cart and smiled.
" Ah! Look ice cream I'm gonna go get some, you want some?" He said attempting to change the subject, hoping Kaichi wouldn't ask any questions he didn't want to answer.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Hyueueue Kai| Elemental partner| Male|Tags: Kau

Kai, having escaped the depths of hell that was Remi's unorganized bag, he couldn't even tell what half of that stuff was. Probably a bunch of sweaty socks or something judging by the smell. Needing some different scenery he scurried over to the window, basking in the sun before noticing someone walking by. A large smirk spread across his face quicker than lightning, one that would probably lead to his demise.
" Hey dumbass! Why you look so mopey eh? You a freaking emo or something cause it sure looks like it." He cackled. They appeared to have notice considering they came closer, though he was pretty sure he didn't hear his exact words.
" Yeah I'm talking to you Emo idiot, HAHA your so pathetic looking even for a human!" He said sticking his tongue out and pulling his eye lid down with his paw in a mocking manner.

Castiel Paradi| 21| Heaven| Male| Tags: Heliox

( Also ran short on time, sorry unable to reply with Cassy for now T^T)
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• Kau - III •

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:56 pm

Kau Vide • Void • Salem • Male • Sixteen • Location; Streets • Tags; Kai

Well, this was certainly something. The first thing to come to Kau's mind was as to how and why this ferret was talking to him, however after about a second he'd come to realize what said ferret was saying. Fair-skinned hands came down to rest on the windowsill, though not quite forceful enough to be considered a slam. "Excuse me?" He raised a brow, unsure about how to feel. It irked him, yes, but the French accent almost undermined the entire thing.

"Don't think pathetic really describes me." Uttered Kau, voice seeming to deepen a little. He could feel Salem's fur brushing against his uncovered lower legs, however decided to ignore it for the time being. A ferret wanted to pick a fight with him, a highly annoying ferret; this was more interesting than whatever his partner likely had in store. Speaking of which...

"How are you even talking, anyways?" The void element's eyes narrowed a bit, almost regretting asking; after all, to reply said animal would have to talk again in that annoying, irking tone. It was really the tone, voice, and accent that annoyed him- to be honest he'd heard worse when it came to insults. He'd heard far worse when it came to people trying to insult him.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:45 am

Sarah Collins//22//Earth//Fleur//Tagged; Akane

"Your necklace is pretty." She said simply, feeling like she had offended the other somehow. "Are you an e l e m e n t a l?" she asked slowly, knowing it was dangerous to reveal their existence to non-elementals. Still, she didn't know any other elementals, and it would be nice to find one. She set Fleur on the ground, hoping she would behave.

Antoinette Bisset//15//Spirit//Esprit//Tagged; James, Lucian?, open
James Howell//18//Thunder/Lightning//Flash//Tagged; Annie, open

Annie was scared. This stray cat just walks up to her out of nowhere and it TALKS. She can hear it! It's mouth doesn't seem to move, but she can speak with it- her. She's a girl- at least, she has a feminine voice. She walks towards her favorite cafe just as a red head with a butterfly walks out. "Excuse me," she whispers as she sidles around him to enter the cafe. She sits down and orders an iced caramel latte, her favorite. She looks around the cafe and notices that everyone seems to have a faint haze around them. Everyone who is talking or laughing has a green one, some people have blue, and her brother has a bluish-purple one. Wait, her brother?! She gets up and runs over to him excitedly. "James! James it's you!" She froze. "A-are you sad?"
"A little bit, but don't worry about it Annie."
"You still have your spider? Why?"
"I'm not allowed to tell you Annie, you know that. Wait, How did you know I was sad?"
Last edited by Spencer Reid on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔️ ── viii

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:47 pm

── вeaтrιce walĸer
light - - - soleil the cat - - - tags: Jack

── eмιly walĸer
dark - - - noir the cat - - - tags: Jack

Bea smiled in response to Jack's answer. "Great! Come on, you can walk with us!" As she proceeded to walk ahead, she nudged Emily without even looking at her; as if to signal that she should at least be more polite.
    Em huffed lightly in response at first, turning her head away out of annoyance, but her expression softened as she looked at Jack in a somewhat guilty way... Sure, what she did was rude--but she didn't know how else to handle herself in front of people she didn't know.
    Finally, she let out an audible sigh and beckoned the boy to follow along. "So are you coming or not?..." she asked in the least harsh tone she could muster up.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:55 am

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Koi, Rei

Train swallowed a bit as they got to the hospital. He swore, if he had not known better, than he was walking to his death, and not simply bringing a sick child to be seen. He had watched Koi closely as they made their way here, making sure she was alright the entire time, and not needing to rest, or getting worse. Still, the entire time, he kept an easy smile upon his face, and spoke with her as if it was just a normal day, though he did suggest for River to perhaps act like a stuffed animal, if possible, so that she could come and stay in the hospital once they got there, as he was sure they would not allow her in any other way. Though, he hoped she took no offense at his words. As they walked inside, flashes of Koji came over and over again in his head, and he could feel his heart racing. Train's entire self wanted to get as far from such as place as possible, but as he glanced down at Koi, he refused to let his panic show. And as someone who has gone their entire life pretending and wearing a mask to those around him, it was simple to do. At the counter, he quickly made up a story of his little sister being sick, and needing to be seen, being told to take a seat after he filled out a bit of paperwork. "Doing alright?" Train asked Koi as they took a seat to wait for her to be seen. He hoped she was alright, and wouldn't need to be admitted or anything, but at the same time, he just wanted the girl to be okay.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Evie-Lee

Seiten muttered a thank you to the employee, which was much less like his normal personality, but somehow, when Evie-Lee was in one of these "queen modes" of hers, he tended to take a back seat. Anyone who saw the two, might have mistaken them for a couple, where the girlfriend was in charge and the boy was totally whipped, but really, that was far from the truth. He had just learned that sometimes it was better to let Life have her moments than to deal with it. Death took a seat across from Life, and looked down at the donut, then up at her, almost taken back on how carefully she eyed him and the food. "I can't eat when you're looking at me like that," he replied, looking away a bit, almost feeling that strange emotion of embarrassment, before looking back at the donut. With the look in his eyes and on his face, one might swear he was about to face his mortal enemy. However, with a careful sigh, he winced, and took a small bite of the fried food, chewing it carefully, before swallowing, and looking at Evie, her golden eyes looking like they were looking at the universe for the first time...again. He truth was, Death never understood food or drink... Maybe it was just him, but he never talked to the others about such silly things. Everything just tasted the same... Like a dull nothing. There was no joy to such things, as the others had. All the other Legends seemed to enjoy drinks and good, and could get that high from alcohol and sweets, but for Seiten, it did nothing. Perhaps it was him. While he often could relate to the others, and more so could tell E almost anything, there were those few things he knew they would not understand. They had what she had. The sense of life, and the feeling that came with it, and the joys. Still, he weakly smiled at her. "It's um...warm?" He said, more of a question than a statement, however.

Adrien Belleau | 16 | Tag/s: Gin

Gin's words about working amazed Adrien. He would have liked to do something so productive, and be that motivated to do something he was not forced into. Well, not that working was not slightly something people are forced into, but... "Or maybe you can get a part time job that just pays a little more. That might be an idea. Though, then again, you might really like your work, so I shouldn't say anything," Adrien began, but soon regretted his words, feeling like he was being rude, and did not enjoy that. He apologized quickly, again, for what he said, before quickly trying to change the subject, and motioned for Gin and the pup to come with him to the pet store. Once inside, Adrien got a shopping cart, and pointed out a cute little dog bed, red with white bones on it, and placed it inside the buggy. "There we go. Now the pup can sit in the shopping basket, and be comfortable, but also, can have a bed of their own once at your place. Yeah? What else... Leash, collar, bowls, toys, food..." Adrien thought up a small list of items needed, of course, allowing Gin to add any thoughts, and wanting him to pick out whatever was needed, quickly saying not to worry about price or anything, as it was all his treat. In a way, it was almost like a gift, to Adrien, to give Gin, as just being able to have even part of a day as a normal kid.

(It's okay. It totally happens. Kind of same here for all my replies. *nervous laugh*

Alice Belleau | 13 | Occult Magician | Tag/s: Zarom

Was this guy a narcoleptic? He seemed to keep dozing off a bit. Then again, maybe Alice was just thinking too much into it. She did have a knack for over analysing things at times. Well, all the time. Though, it wasn't completely her fault, in most ways. She brushed back a piece of hair that wanted to fall in her face, as she watched the little animals play with a smile, and reached down, to pet one that was close to her, that seemed to want some attention. "You know," she chimed in, ever so easily, "many of the best poets had much stress in their lives. Though, may also died poor and alone, and/or went crazy. More so those whose works were not received well in their time, but are now greatly admired in ours. So perhaps, you should try your hand at writing." Her words were not cruel, but had truth behind them, as she thought them over, thinking and listing, in her head, all the greats of the past who were praised now, but nothing in their own time and world.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Kiyoko Akiyama| 16| Occult Magician| Female| Tags: Open

Kiyoko walked the streets as she looked at the sky. She let out an irritated sigh, today was not her day, she failed her exam, Suzu had got sick and now she herself was catching his sickness. It was hard enough as it is, paying the bills by yourself, but now she had to spend money on medicine. Kiyoko ran through calculations in her head, wondering if she could actually afford to. She could, but she would be dangerously low on funds, guess she'd just have to take an extra shift today to make up for it. Spotting a pharmacy, she walked in and quickly got the cold medicine they needed, nothing more nothing less. Still having other errands to run, she continued on her way, knowing Suzu could handle himself while she was gone.

Enma "Reaper" Moto| 19| Occult God| Male|Tags: Open

Enma dragged his feet as he walked, he used to hate his job so much, but now he just didn't care anymore, It was either this or be dead, and he much preferred this to being dead. He often wondered if it would just be better to just give in, he'd die eventually anyway, but he wasn't quite ready for that just yet. He looked down at his watch, frowning slightly. Had it really been that long? Guess he was just used to time passing by quickly. He crossed the street, making his way to his favorite lunch spot. It was quite crowded, but the wait was worth it, especially for the desserts. He ordered his food and sat down, looking out the window in thought, unconsciously tracing his scar. What would life have been like if he hadn't tested out that wingsuit, would he have a normal life with a loving girlfriend or boyfriend? He scoffed at the idea of romance, why would someone like him be thinking about that anyway, it was irrational. His order came, he thanked the waiter before sipping his tea lightly.

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open

Lily miraculously made it to work on time, though some people were a bit irked by that fact. She was always on time, everyday, every week. This was mostly cause she didn't want to get fired, it was hard to job hunt this day and age, plus she liked her job. She was pretty sure her co-workers were secretly plotting something to get her fired, after all, she was a total jerk to them just like everyone less. Who needs friends when you've got books about hot guys and manga for days, certainly not her, they would only get in her way in the grand scheme of things so why bother. She made her to the bosses office and dropped off the finished pages before heading to her desk to work on new concepts.

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male| Tags: Kaichi

Shiro sweat dropped lightly and awkwardly laughed, knowing Kenji probably said something over the top again, he knew his brother was very overprotective, but he didn't have the heart to tell him to ease up a bit, I mean, they had been best friends almost their entire lives, and frankly, he didn't want to take the chance of ruining that.
" Yeah, he's been a bit over protective of me since the incident." He said casually, mentally cursing Miko, having not wanted to say that. Thinking of a way he could change the subject, breaking away from the hug, but he wasn't hiding the light frown on his face very well, despite his efforts. He really did not like this truth potion, Miko wouldn't be getting any catnip any time soon. Little did he know Miko was sitting in a nearby tree, snickering at the two of them, wishing she could operate a camera. Shiro spotted a little ice cream cart and smiled.
" Ah! Look ice cream I'm gonna go get some, you want some?" He said attempting to change the subject, hoping Kaichi wouldn't ask any questions he didn't want to answer.

Daiki Chinen| 18| Wood| Male| Tags:Autumn Open

Shi chipred a goodbye to Yamile, bowing his head in respect. Daiki smiled at them once more before walking away, Shi still sitting atop his head. 'They were since weren't they Daiki?' He just smiled up at Shi, kinda worn out from talking to someone, not to mention all the worrying about whether she was plotting something, which, he was glad wasn't the case. He made his way to the streets, with a bit of a rushed pace, not wanting to be late. He managed to get to his destination just in time, home. It seemed odd, but he had a good reason. Closing to the door behind him. Daiki quickly grabbed a steak from the fridge and a small watering can before opening the back door that lead to his garden. ' Uh Daiki, I think you might be a bit late.' Daiki just let out an incredibly annoyed sigh before making his way to a particular section of the garden. A giant monster-like sat there with something in its mouth, though it quickly tried to hide the fact once it felt Daiki's presence. It was the neighbors cat.
" Garth!! I told you not to do that, spit him out this instant!" He yelled, the plant cowering a bit at his tone and spit the cat out. Said cat ran away as quickly as possible. Daiki let out another sigh before running his fingers through his hair.
" Man, why did I even keep you..." He mumbled to himself as fed the plant the steak. ' Cause your lonely.' Shi said in a matter of fact manor. Daiki just rolled his eyes before petting Garth and walking away to water the rest of the plants.

Akane Tsukimi| 16| Cursed Human| Female|Tags: Sarah

Akane blinked a bit, unconsciously stuffing her necklace into her shirt in an almost protective manor, none the less she smiled and thanked the girl for the compliment. Her curiosity sparked at the mention of elemental's, the occult had told her of such beings, they especially emphasized to keep an eye out for them. She wondered why the girl had brought them up in the first place, she certainly wasn't apart of the occult, so it made her wonder, was this girl an elemental?
" What's that?" She asked with a slight head tilt, deciding it'd be better to play dumb.

Gin Kita| 17| Normal| Male| Tags: Adrien

Gin giggled lightly, Adrien was certainly interesting, he hadn't met a person this kind in a while, he was kinda glad he almost got run over now.
" That's true, though I doubt I could get a higher raise someplace else, they pay me well but it wouldn't be enough to support me and the pup, I live alone so I pretty much have to pay for everything." He said before quickly letting him know there was nothing to apologize for before following Adrien into the store with a pleasant smile on his face. He smiled and set the little dog into the dog bed. She seemed to like it, curling up in a neat little ball and falling asleep. ' Must have been tired from running around.' He thought to himself before replying to Adrien.
"Hmmm yep that sounds like everything." He chirped, though he still didn't like the idea of Adrien paying for everything, mentally deciding to find a way to make it up to him later. He looked up at him with a light smile.
" Hey uh, thanks again, if there's anything you ever need from me I'd be happy to help, just give me a call or something." He said enthusiastically, handing him a small piece of paper with a hastily scribbled phone number on it, hoping he didn't seem weird.

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train

Koi's mind was going a mile a minute, thoughts constantly coming and going. She was afraid, very afraid. The white walls, the smell of disinfectant, all the sick or injured people, it was all very new to her, and she didn't like it. She was beginning to have second thoughts, wondering if there was any chance to make a break for it, though she decided against it, she'd probably get caught anyway. The dizziness increased with her stress levels, everything was spinning at this point and she was starting to internally panic. She was quickly snapped out of it at the sound of Train's voice as he told River to act like a plushie. River nodded, thinking that it'd be the wisest choice, and quickly fell limp. Koi still managed to keep her composure, even if she was completely terrified on the inside, she could feel that there was something off with Train, she couldn't figure out exactly what, but she didn't want to make it worse. He still wore that same smile, she had seen a lot of expression's before, but there was something very strange about that expression, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. So instead she just kept smiling along with him.
" Yeah, I'm fine. Are you?" She couldn't help but ask, thought there was a bit of a shake in her voice, fear showing slightly.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Hyueueue Kai| Elemental partner| Male|Tags: Kau

Kai just snickered at that last question, he thought an elemental would be able to identify an elemental partner, but I guess he was wrong. His smirk only grew, as did his mischievous attitude towards the boy.
" Hohoho, au contraire, you look incredibly pathetic in my eyes, you couldn't even figure out how I am talking to you despite being the element of Void. " He said with a smug expression, before calling him something rather unpleasant in french. Kai hadn't had this much fun in a while, usually people just freak out and runaway when they hear a ferret speak to them, it was amusing, but not as amusing as this.
" You probably don't even know how to use those pathetic powers yet~" He laughed cockily, trying to provoke him as much as possible.

Castiel Paradi| 21| Heaven| Male| Tags: Heliox

Castiel let out a long annoyed sigh as he stared at the completely barren fridge, he had re stocked it with all sorts of tasty food last night but it had all somehow disappeared. He had anticipated this, knowing how much Hell could eat and installed a secret compartment for his beloved chocolate cheesecake. A smirk was heavy on his face as he went to open the compartment only for it to fall of his face in shock and anger. His precious cake was gone, undoubtedly consumed by Hell. Filled with rage, he stormed out of the kitchen with a murderous aura that could scare most people into their homes with just one look. He opened the back door and headed for the forest, already knowing where he had went. He spotted Hell, he looked incredibly relaxed, but that wasn't gonna stop him from exacting his revenge. He aimed a swift kick at Heliox's head, but he wasn't done yet.
"I can't believe you already cleaned out the fridge again, not to mention you ate my damn cheese cake! I planned on eating that today you know, but I can't anymore now can I?!" He yelled at him dramatically before calming down a bit and catching his breath.
" There was a reason I put it in a secret compartment." He said, now only grieving the loss of the poor poor cake.
Last edited by CanisMinor on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me