The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:45 am

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Everyone | Location: City?
She crossed her arms, Sterile sensing her energy so he began to growl as he approached the red husky. “I’m Amiliah. Sterile, be nice.” The wolf-dog involuntarily listened, heading towards Violet rather than Eden.

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah / Khai / Ray / Sparrow| Location: City?
People are already splitting up?” He said while glancing around them, he didn’t really like the idea, as it made more threats towards him and his sister, competing was not something he wanted to do for supplies. But at the same time, it excited him.
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:49 am

sparrow james
Sparrow placed her bag on her shoulders, her cold front seeming to come back again. "Lets get going then.." she frowned, leading the way to the building.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:51 am

Cert
Cert's smile dropped, and he went after her, his hands tightening on Admiral's reins. "Sparrow, we're staying," he called over to her. "At least just for now."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:56 am

Zonbitaigā wrote:
Zonbitaigā wrote:Trisha-female-adult-doctor/vet in training-tags: open-location: forest trail to the city
Loki-male-Dog-tags: open-location: with Trisha

Trisha walked along the path until she entered the city. She yawned and watched as Loki sniffed around as if tracking something.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:01 am

Beau Marston
23/Single/Straight
Tagged: Gunther

Beau turned around as he zippe dup her bag. "we are leaving wether he likes it or not." he grabbed the bag and walked back outside to their horses, General and Harley, and strapped the bags onto the saddles.

River Marston
21/Single/Straight
Tagged: Shaw

River sighed a bit, she liked Shaw and she knew eventually Beau would understand that he wasnt a bad guy.

Keiran Clyde Upchurch
24/Single/Straight
Tagged: Rose

Kieran looked at her and nodded a bit, as much as he didnt like her he had to admit she was pretty good with plans. "im sure he will help us out, hes a smart guy, he probably already knows somethings not right."

Treavor Clark
43/Single/Straight
Tagged: OPEN

Treavor got closer to the city and stopped Ghost, shouting out again. "KHAI WHERE ARE YOU?!" he was hoping she would hear him, he was beginning to get more worried by every minute that passed. his worst fear was finding her like how he found his wife, but he couldnt, he had to find her before that happened he promised Callum he would bring her back.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:04 am

sparrow james
Sparrow nodded "I know the way to the building we can stay in.." she muttered, not looking at him.

khai clark
Khai crossed her arms over her chest "It seems like things here aren't going so well, how did you find these people?" she asked, curiosity eating at her. She nodded at Almiliah "Do you go by Millie?" she asked kindly. Eden hid behind Khai's legs, terrifed by the other dogs. As she was talking with them she froze at the sound of her uncle's voice "We need to go.." she spoke, panic ridden in her voice.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:05 am

Trisha-female-adult-doctor/vet in training-tags: open-location: forest trail to the city
Loki-male-Dog-tags: open-location: with Trisha

Loki barked and chased after a squirrel until he got to the woods where Treavor is. “LOKI Come here!” Called Trisha. She sighed as she chased after her dog,sometimes she regretted getting a hunting dog.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:11 am

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Everyone | Location: City?
Sometimes..” She quickly looked around, watching Khai’s concerned reaction.

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah / Khai | Location: City?
“Why? What’s wrong?” His eyebrows furrowed as he watched her panic, her being tense set both wolf-dogs off and they began to growl.
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:12 am

Cert
Colour rushed to Cert's face and he looked away quickly. "Oh. Right..." He clenched his jaw, trying not to be cross at Malia for making a mess of this. He slowly followed Sparrow, keeping his distance and staying near Storm.

Gunther
Gunther shook his head. "I warned you. I guess it's up to you what you want to do with that information, but good things don't come to people who try to leave. Let's just say you won't have nearly as much freedom as you do now." They'd probably become prisoners. At least Beau would, anyways.

Shaw
Shaw stroked her cheek, gently tilting her face up and lightly kissed her lips.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:13 am

Ray
Ray beamed with delight. Even if they were only staying a little longer, he could at least get the closure he needed. He heard a man’s voice faintly, shouting for a “Khai”. “Huh, what’s wrong? Who’s Khai?” he asked, listening for the voice.

Rose
“If that’s the case, we should find him before he gets into any trouble,” Rose suggested impatiently, getting up, “Any idea where he is? He may have already been assigned to a job.”
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me