The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:18 am

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil (open
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil (open)
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:?? tags:Neil (open)

Andrew nodded quietly and walked to the entrance of the cabin. He mumbled something but gears couldn’t hear him. Andrew coughed as he knocked on the door.

Trisha-female-adult-doctor/vet in training-tags: open-location: forest trail to the city
Loki-male-Dog-tags: open-location: with Trisha

Trisha called Loki to her. She needed to head outside and collect more supplies.
Last edited by abandondacc on Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:19 am

Cert
"Who's the new people?" he asked, his eyes narrowing with distrust as he looked at them.

Storm
Storm watched Ray wave at him, and waved back a bit, his expression sad. He almost felt like they had been replaced already. Were they really important to the group? He didn't know, and he felt like maybe leaving would be for the best.

Malia
"It doesn't matter who the new people are!" she snapped at Cert. 'We're leaving! Let's go!" She pulled away from the others, soured by running into them and finding out that there were more than before.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:23 am

sparrow james
Sparrow shook her head, confused "Leaving? What, why?" she furrowed her eyebrows. She looked over to Cert, confused and wanting answers.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:29 am

Cert
Cert looked down, not wanting to see Sparrow's expression. "You could come with us...," he offered quietly to Sparrow, biting his lip. Would she want to go with them instead of the others? Cert didn't really think that she would.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:30 am

Ray
Ray cocked his head, confused. Part of the reason he had chosen to stay indefinitely was because he enjoyed Storm’s company, and now he was leaving. He didn’t protest, due to having been in the same spot not long before, but he did bear a disappointed expression.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:32 am

Storm
Storm glanced over at Ray, hating his disappointed expression. He wanted to be friends with him, but he couldn't leave Malia.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:34 am

sparrow james
Sparrow froze, how could she choose. The first people she had gotten close to were making her choose? "I-uh...What about the others?..why can't we stay together?" she asked, not wanting to leave anyone behind.
x
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:36 am

Cert
"We're not comfortable with being in a group this big," he said for Malia. He gazed over at her sadly, and it was clear that he didn't expect her to choose him over the others.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:44 am

sparrow james
Sparrow couldn't look him in the eyes. "Where would we go?" she asked, looking back at the others. She didn't quite know what she wanted to do, her heart was telling her to go with them. But she knew that it would hurt the others.
x
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:45 am

Trisha-female-adult-doctor/vet in training-tags: open-location: forest trail to the city
Loki-male-Dog-tags: open-location: with Trisha

Trisha walked along the path until she entered the city. She yawned and watched as Loki sniffed around as if tracking something.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me