The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:35 am

Gears-female-15 or 14-tags: Neil (open
Poco-male-cyborg chameleon-tags: Neil (open)
Andrew Martinez-Male-40 something-location:?? tags:Neil (open)

Andrew knelt down by the grave. His hands seemed to shake and he put the hat on top of the tombstone. Andrew ran his fingers down the tombstone and turned to face Gears. “Let’s go inside father.” Said Gears quietly as she held Andrew’s hand.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:46 am

sparrow james
Sparrow spotted the three out of the corner of her eye, she turned around to face them. "Where are you guys going off to?" she asked, wondering if they wanted to come along. The group was a bit big but most of them were temporary.

khai clark
Khai was a bit confused but went along with it, what other choice did she have? "Ah, why don't they like you?" she asked, following him. She made sure Eden was walking with them also, she didn't want to leave behind her dog.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:52 am

Malia
Malia had been hoping to be able to leave without anyone noticing, but then Sparrow saw then. Cursing under her breath, she tried to think of an excuse, but maybe they didn't need one. They could just leave without saying anything at all. She hissed under her breath, irritated, as Cert went over to them.

Cert
"We, ah, were going to find you," Cert said, riding his horse over to her. He wasn't sure who the new people were, but this was he chance to stay with them.

Storm
Storm stayed where he was, unsure of what to do. He avoided looking at anyone in particular, not wanting to see their expressions.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teen_Wolf_Addict » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:54 am

Tequila/Female/Straight/ in the cabins/Tags:Open!
Tequila stood up she could not lie around she had stuff to gather from places she had not been she went into the kitchen and she got herself some food she quickly ate she was gonna have to make sure she could stay out for a bit of time without night fall

Knox Cane/Tags:Amanda
Knox woke up his shirt off and sleeping pants on he forgot anyone else was here already he rubbed his eyes as he went into the living room passing amanda

Ford Cane/Tags Knox Amanda
Ford looked over as he heard someone he grabbed his gun he seen a girl in the living room "Miss what are you doing here"
Teen_Wolf_Addict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:55 am

sparrow james
Sparrow nodded "Ah, well we were about to head out to find a new place, although we have a lot more than we need
."
she rambled "We could send others out for supplies?" she questioned.
x
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:57 am

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah / Khai / Ray| Location: City
Because I don’t really them either.. our introduction was pointing guns at eachothers heads..” He put his compass away when he heard his name, “Yeah, over here!” He spoke loudly so Ray and the others could hear him before getting all bullet happy. He wasn’t a fan of the group, mainly because he didn’t know any of them, at the moment he just saw them as a threat.

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Ray / Everyone | Location: Near City
She sighed in relief when she heard his voice, “Hurry up Sea Bass! And stop talking to yourself!” In response, Sebastian rolled his eyes at his lame nickname.
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:05 am

khai clark
Khai smiled at the nickname "Well for what it's worth, I think you're nice." she complimented. She was nervous about meeting the others, but she didn't worry about it. They weren't that violent right?
x
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:09 am

Sebastian Greene
22 | Straight | Tags: Amiliah / Khai / Ray| Location: City
Thanks.. but you shouldn’t put your trust in random people, you’ll end up dead. Like right now I could be leading you to a bunch of cannibal murderers and you’re just walking into it..” He chuckled quietly, even though it was a dark scenario, he was right, at least in his opinion. He rarely trusted anyone, and it’s kept him alive.

Amiliah Greene
14 | Bi-sexual | Tags: Ray / Everyone | Location: Near City
She sighed in relief when she heard his voice, “Hurry up Sea Bass! And stop talking to yourself!” In response, Sebastian rolled his eyes at his lame nickname.
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:11 am

Ray
“Okay, come meet some of the others!” Ray called back to Sebastian, smiling politely. He looked over to Storm and waved, oblivious to their intentions.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:15 am

khai clark
Khai shook her head "Why would you save me just to kill me?" she chuckled "That just doesn't make sense." she heard the others talking, wondering if they knew she was with him.
x
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me