Beyond the Elements: Revival [CLOSED]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival [taking forms]

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:12 pm

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:47 pm

Rin Kenzo
Male||19||Demisexual ||Occult God||Crush;-||Location;Streets||Tags;open

"Wow, This is something new. You let that guy escape. Are you feeling ok master? Maybe this weather is getting to you?" Aya poked her head from under his hood."Maybe we should go back to the others now. It's been a while since we saw them." Hearing Aya made him chuckle abit. She was such an amusing bird sometimes." Well, I'm feeling pretty nice today, besides..I just got this coat. Don't want to mess it up." Then Aya mentioned something about the others, shrugging. " Teh, the others will be alright without me..you just want to go back inside don't you?" Rin continued to walk down the street with his hands snugged in his pockets. "Well..kinda.I miss your warm blanket already." The summon's cheeks grew red and could picture her self all snuggled up
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• Kau - I •

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:30 pm

Kau Vide • Void • Salem • Male • Sixteen • Location; Alleyway • Tags; None/Open

Kau hadn't even realized he'd dozed off in an old alley until he felt something jump onto his lap, and only a second later a cold, wet sensation on his nose. Eyes flying open, he only calmed down when he saw familiar black and gray fur along with pale-ish lavender eyes; though he wasn't calmed down by much, considering how close they were to his face. Upon noticing this, the unusually-colored clouded leopard backed her face away, contenting to sit on his lap.

"Couldn't you have thought of a better way to wake me up?" The void element stared toward his partner, who he could have sworn smiled. Kau sighed, staring at Salem with an unreadable expression for a moment before finally deciding to look around him. Right, he'd sat down for a moment in one of the old alleys atop a few cinder blocks, must've fallen asleep. "Thanks, I guess." He went to stand, not even waiting for his feline companion to move.

"Eheheh, I weighed my options for it. It's no problem." Salem finally spoke up, even if it was in her typical melodic and calm voice. She quickly jumped down to accompany him on the ground, though after seeing that he planned to leave, climbed up onto the top of the smaller building. Weighed your options? And you decided doing that was the best one? Kau closed his eyes for a moment, shaking his head before walking out towards the edge of the old neighborhood's alleyway. I don't even remember what I came here for...
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:41 am

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Koi, Rei

Trained sighed softly, when Rei went to get the ice pack, before looking back at Koi. "Do you think you'll be alright going to the hospital? Or should be maybe call a taxi, instead?" He asked, thought, it a way, it was more to himself than to Koi or River, or anyone around them. He had a diversion to hospitals, but.... Train smiled brightly when when he heard Rei come back again, and turned to greet him once more, and thank him for getting the item, but as he opened his eyes and saw Nala, while his smile stayed, there was a small look of alarm in the back of his eyes. "Thank you, Rei. Hopefully this helps Koi feel a bit better soon. Yes? Though, I'm sure you are busy needing to help your dad, so we should start heading to...the....hospital..." His words slowly drifted off, as he spoke their destination, slightly wishing that Rei could come with them, but daring not speak those words.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Evie-Lee

Seiten listened to Evie as she went on and on about donuts. His looked of confusion only worsened a bit, as she did. Some of the lengths of time you could keep them sounded strange, and did she just say something about fried dough? It also sounded like it would be sweet. At least, he thought it sounded like what people said sweet things tasted like. Wait did Evie just use a pun? He brushed off all his racing thoughts as they walked into the shop, the over whelming smell of baked goods and coffee filling the air. His thoughts were still a bit on the encounter he had earlier, with that dream boy, and needing to contact those occult members, and give them a new gift....though, that was quickly replaced with the look of joy on Evie-Lee's face. The glow in her eyes, and that look and feeling between them... It was something he missed more than he ever would let on. They were greeted overly happily as they walked in, at least to him those workers were far too happy, causing a slight tense in his posture, that quickly vanished. "Donuts?" He questioned, pointing slightly to the deep fried circles, some covered in frosting, and some with fillings, that lied the cases in the shop.

Adrien Belleau | 16 | Tag/s: Gin

"No..." Adrien replied slowly, looking at Gin and the pup, "I think they two of your were destined to meet." The green eyed boy smiled kindly at the two, enjoying the friendliness of Gin. He had really no friends, due to the move, and he knew his mother would not approve of him "wasting his time talking", but for once, he just wanted to do what he wanted to do. He glanced at this watch, and shrugged it off mentally, noticing he was late for piano practice, which meant he might as well use that free time to help Gin out more. "Manage?" He questioned with a slight head tilt in thought. "Well...if you need any help with anything, maybe I can help you! I can't keep the pup at my home, but maybe I can help you with food and toys. It might be kind of fun. Oh, but I guess that's a bit strange of an offer coming from a slight stranger, yes?"

Alice Belleau | 13 | Occult Magician | Tag/s: Zarom

Maybe he's deaf... Alice thought to herself as the cyan haired boy just seemed to lay there. Though, as his eyes looked at her, and meet her own, she softly and kindly smiled at him, though the smile had a slight hint of tease and interest in it as well. She was about to question what he was asking, when he said something about someone showing him something. Was he talking to himself? Maybe he was one of those weird people who heard voices in their head...or could they talk to ghost? She wasn't going to stress herself thinking about such silly things. There was no science behind that, and so had no true meaning, even if he claimed to be one. "Escaping death?" She questioned with a raised eye brow, as her eyes went to a cute kitten that was bouncing around, acting like a rabbit, before looking back at the slightly older male. "Are you a poet or something? I feel like your words are a bit melodramatic. I mean, if you look at the world like that, of course it will be stressful." He reminded her slightly of some of those emo kids she knew at her old school, who just talked about how painful their life was, and how you started to die the second you were born, even though their parents were overly rich, but for them, getting that new luxury vehicle in smokey black instead of metallic black was equal to the kid who didn't know if they would have food on the table at night, and had maybe two pairs of clothes to change between.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:50 am

xxxREI IGNIS
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✠✠▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 16 Fire Nala Location: Ignis Diner Tags: Train, Koi

Rei tried to smile at Train be it was hard to do as Nala verbally abused the two before him mentally. He attempted to scold her his thoughts were lost in her sea of flaming negativity. He honestly had no clue what had gotten into her lately but he wished it'd stop. "If you'd like, I can go with you two?" He offered, eyes bright as he wished to take this opportunity to be with Train. And help Koi of course! "You will not!" Nala hissed at him, then to the other elements in turn. "I will not allow you to associate with forbidden elements Rei! This ice child is already bad enough but these child of water." She glared at Koi, body flickering with flames. "She's bad news.. I can feel it. I don't like her one bit." She said, a small flame bellowing in her mouth towards Koi before it disappeared as to not attract attention. "I think it's best if I don't... I'd just be a hindrance." He said, pulling on his snake to pull her flaming body away from the two. "Sorry.."

xxxNOAH PRICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☁☁▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 19 Wind Nephele Location: Yokohama Streets Tags: Lily Open

"I too hope to see you again~." "I do not... "Be nice..." Noah mentally scolding his partner, though she paid him no mind, simply ignoring him and the girl entirely. Sighing, Noah smiled at her and waved her goodbye before continuing on his way. "What had you feathers in a bunch Nephele? You seemed hostile..." He questioned the dove as he made his way to the cafe. Nephele was silent for a moment, green eyes gazing over to where the short blonde disappeared within the crowd. "Please note that I have no desire to be friendly with anyone other than you so my behavior is nothing to worry over. She huffed, looking away and forward. And... please do be careful with whom you acquaint yourself with. They could be dangerous...." Noah could tell by the soft, worried tone in her voice that she was in one of her motherly, defensive moods. What had gotten her so edge about Lily, he wasn't sure. The girl was only 8 or so, nothing life threatening. But he wouldn't argue for now. Luckily, the cafe they were heading to was only a few steps away. "Alright fine. I'm sorry. I'll be careful. How about I stuff you with bread for forgiveness." "I happily accept!!" Her response drew a chuckle from the blonde and he gave her a quick kiss on the head before enter the cafe with a happy smile.

xxxMEGUMI KURAKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♫♫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 18 Occult Magician/Idol Location: Occult Base Tags: Safiel

Megumi held back from her laughter as Safiel looked more excited than a kid on Christmas, jumping up and down as if the ground where on fire and his determination to get his presents made him run through it anyway. It was just too cute and it made her glad she had said yes to this little search. She watched him run off to find some clothes and took that moment to sit on the arm of one of the chairs and drink water patiently, thinking of what could happen should they run into an elemental. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of sick kittens that made her chest swell up with love and adoration. She blushed at every sound of Safiel's sneezes and giggled like a child every time. "So cute~" She mentally thought before Safiel returned with clothes. She'd tease him, but she knew that he was too excited to react to it, so that part of the fun was gone. Maybe she could later. When he gave her the clothes, she looked at them briefly before immediately approving of the choice. She wanted to question why Safiel had brand new female clothing just stashed away, but his figure gave her a small gist of why. Of course, that was just her jumping to conclusions. "Thanks Saffie. I'll be right back. Try not to sneeze without me~ I wanna record it next time." She ended up teasing anyway before waving off to find the bathroom or just a stray abandoned room to change in. As she got changed, her magic circle glowed a shimmer of purple, a sign that Vex wished to be summoned, and after a few spoken words, the wolf demon appeared before her in a smaller form of himself to fit in the room. "I checked that area from the coordinates. There is certainly a power coming from there." He said, his voice deep as he spoke. "Thanks but.. why did you check there?" "Because I would not approve of the body that I take energy from going wasting it all on a wild goose chase." He said, scratching his ear. "It's ok to say you care about me you know?" She chuckled, sticking her tongue out at him. When he simply stared at her, she rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Whatever. Thanks again though." She was about to release him to allow him to return to... whatever he did when he wasn't around, but he hopped in her arms and she figured he wanted to come along. Shrugging she grabbed her stage clothes and tucked them away for later retrieval and returned to Safiel, telling him the good news.

xxxEVIE-LEE WHITE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓♛♛▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 23 Legend Life Location: Legend Manor Tags: Seiten

Evie-Lee breathed in deeply as the scent of donuts enveloped her, reminding her stomach to growl just to show her how desperately in needed this junk food in her system right now. Ignoring the workers as she did every time she came here, Life tightened her grip on Death and led him forward. His question was only met with Evie-Lee's eager nods before she began to faun over the fried delicacies. "Donuts~" She finally purred back. "Don't they look amazing~" She said, stars in her eyes as she gazed into the displays as if she could stare into the donuts souls. "I want all of them~" She proudly told the cashier before looking to Seiten. "Oh yea~ Which do you want?"

xxxNATALIE SUZUKI
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓✤✤▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Female 17 Occult Apprentice/Fashionista Location: Fashion Cat Clothing Store Tags: Natsumi

"No.." Came the mumble of the silvery-pink haired girl as she rummaged around the back of the store where clothes and fabric sat littered in a haphazard mess across the room, the sound of bells following her every rapid move. And yet she seemed to know just where everything was.. sometimes. Sadly, this wasn't one of those times. The cat-like girl darted from one side of the room to the next, whimpering and murmuring in worry of being unable to find the final piece to complete the outfit. "No, no.. You're not it either." She mewed with sad eyes before she stood there, eyes glancing around with worry. "Oh.. where did I put it?" She whined once more before looking up, exasperated. When she did, she felt something slip off her head and onto the floor. She turned and squealed with exictement. "Here it is! Haha, it was on my head the whole time." She giggled, picking up the plaid red tie from the ground and bounding back over to where her model sat. "Alright Mimi. This is the last piece~" She purred as she put the tie on the boy who waited patiently. Once it was on and adjusted, she stepped back to admire her work. "Yay! Another Natalie masterpiece~" She purred. "Well, Natami since I couldn't have done it without you Nastumi." She told her blonde friend as he stood in the outfit she put together for him. It was simple but chic. A button up, high collared white shirt and a brown shoulderless mini vest over it to tie it together. Then, to finish it were light colored jeans that fit Natsumi nicely. "Ah! You look adorable!"

xxxLEO CHALICE
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⚔⚔▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Male 20 Body Hunter & Bandit Location: Police Station Roof Tags: Maple

Leo checked his watched, waiting for his partners to return from the job he was supposed to be doing so he could go home. Though it was way before his shift was over. If anything, it just started. But he really didn't want to be out and about with people right now. Speak of the devil... He thought as the soft voice of a female called up to him. He could have ignored her. Even after making direct eye contact, he would have. But he was staring intensely at the colors in her hair that he couldn't turn away now. Well, he still could have, but he could already hear Hunter scolding him about it later. That little liger had a habit of poking around in his brain for Heaven knows what reason... "Uh. Child. What are you doing bothering me?" He responded curtly, a stoic look on his face as he placed his head in his palm and leaned on it. Communications was the last thing he wanted right now, but if it got Hunter off his case later then it was worth it... No.. it actually wasn't.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Train’s eyes had widened when Rei said he could go with them, wanting the fire one to come it’s them. Maybe it would be easier to be there with him near them. He smiled softly, though his vision quickly went back to Nala as she hissed, and without thinking, he slightly moved so that he was between the snake and Koi. As Rei took back his words, Trained looked away, trying to keep the look of a slightly broken heart away, but instead happily smiled at him, with a small nod. ”You would never be a hindrance, Rei-chan, but more so, a great help. Though, I’m sure you are just trying to be nice, and need to help your father more. I think Koi, River, and myself will be alright.... Right, Koi?” He went on, toying a bit with Rei as he added a more female honor to his name, than the normal “kun” or so. Instead, he gave a hand out to Koi, hoping she would be okay until he got her help.

Seiten looked st Evie-Lee like she was crazy as she looked at the donuts, and became a bit too happy for his understanding about these things. When she said she wanted them all, he glanced at the donuts, and then at her again. She was kidding...right? Did she mean one of each, or seriously, all the donuts? When she asked Seiten which one he wanted, he looked at them carefully. One would swear he was picking who would be the next winner of the olympics as he looked at them all so carefully, before pointing at one that was lightly iced with a few sprinkles on it. ”This one...” He replies to her, though almost in a questioning way.

"No..." Adrien replied slowly, looking at Gin and the pup, "I think they two of your were destined to meet." The green eyed boy smiled kindly at the two, enjoying the friendliness of Gin. He had really no friends, due to the move, and he knew his mother would not approve of him "wasting his time talking", but for once, he just wanted to do what he wanted to do. He glanced at this watch, and shrugged it off mentally, noticing he was late for piano practice, which meant he might as well use that free time to help Gin out more. "Manage?" He questioned with a slight head tilt in thought. "Well...if you need any help with anything, maybe I can help you! I can't keep the pup at my home, but maybe I can help you with food and toys. It might be kind of fun. Oh, but I guess that's a bit strange of an offer coming from a slight stranger, yes?"

Maybe he's deaf... Alice thought to herself as the cyan haired boy just seemed to lay there. Though, as his eyes looked at her, and meet her own, she softly and kindly smiled at him, though the smile had a slight hint of tease and interest in it as well. She was about to question what he was asking, when he said something about someone showing him something. Was he talking to himself? Maybe he was one of those weird people who heard voices in their head...or could they talk to ghost? She wasn't going to stress herself thinking about such silly things. There was no science behind that, and so had no true meaning, even if he claimed to be one. "Escaping death?" She questioned with a raised eye brow, as her eyes went to a cute kitten that was bouncing around, acting like a rabbit, before looking back at the slightly older male. "Are you a poet or something? I feel like your words are a bit melodramatic. I mean, if you look at the world like that, of course it will be stressful." He reminded her slightly of some of those emo kids she knew at her old school, who just talked about how painful their life was, and how you started to die the second you were born, even though their parents were overly rich, but for them, getting that new luxury vehicle in smokey black instead of metallic black was equal to the kid who didn't know if they would have food on the table at night, and had maybe two pairs of clothes to change between.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:13 am

Akane Tsukimi| 16| Cursed Human| Female|Tags: Sarah

Akane shrugged lightly. It had nothing to do with her personality, she just about had the worst luck in the world, I mean she of all people got cursed from day 1, who else could say that? She tucked her hair behind her ear before smiling sweetly back at Sarah.
" Guess I'm just unlucky." She said plainly.

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male| Tags: Kaichi, Kenji

Shiro was pretty much in a euphoric bliss, not noticing the surrounding tension, he just smiled brightly, happy to have introduced the two. He frowned a bit though momentarily, missing the warmth of a hug. Being in his current state, he just walked over to Kaichi and hugged him, not caring if he was being weird anymore, he just wanted hugs. He suddenly remembered he hadn't introduced Kenji as family and broke away from the hug.
" Oh! I probably should have said this earlier but he's my younger brother!" He said smiling gently up at Kaichi with big, happy doe eyes, his cat ears occasionally twitching. He heard a light frustrated sigh come from Kenji but he payed no mind to it and went back to hugging Kaichi.

Kenji Namizaki| 18| Ice Dancer| Male| Tags: Shiro, Kenji

Kenji sweatdropped a bit, his entire plan had just came crashing down, so much for scaring away his brothers 'friend'. Oh well, he'd just have to find another way to protect his naive brother. He finally let his smirk be plainly visible to everyone. He adjusted the bag on his shoulder.
" Well it's been fun Onii-chan, Kaichi, but I have to get going, ciao." He said, his tone turning a bit venomous when he said Kaichi's name. He walked by Kaichi and looked him in the eye.
" Take care of him, if you hurt him I won't hesitate to hunt you down." He said scarily calm before walking off, needing to cool down a bit. He didn't want his brother to get hurt by some playboy, knowing Shiro, he'd probably sink further into denial.

Enma "Reaper" Moto| 19| Occult God| Male|Tags: Open

Enma dragged his feet as he walked, he used to hate his job so much, but now he just didn't care anymore, It was either this or be dead, and he much preferred this to being dead. He often wondered if it would just be better to just give in, he'd die eventually anyway, but he wasn't quite ready for that just yet. He looked down at his watch, frowning slightly. Had it really been that long? Guess he was just used to time passing by quickly. He crossed the street, making his way to his favorite lunch spot. It was quite crowded, but the wait was worth it, especially for the desserts. He ordered his food and sat down, looking out the window in thought, unconsciously tracing his scar. What would life have been like if he hadn't tested out that wingsuit, would he have a normal life with a loving girlfriend or boyfriend? He scoffed at the idea of romance, why would someone like him be thinking about that anyway, it was irrational. His order came, he thanked the waiter before sipping his tea lightly.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Open

Remi managed to get everything his 'mother' needed on time, despite all of Kai's nagging and whining. He looked over at a nearby bus stop in contemplation, wondering if he should take it instead of walking. He shook his head, deciding against it, he was low on funds enough as it was, he didn't need to be wasting it on a bus ride, no matter how tired he was. He sucked it up and started walking home, the constant nagging gradually fading out as he got lost in his thoughts. Life was going well, he had managed to get his sister a birthday present and ship it over to France, though he had to do a lot of odd jobs, it was totally worth it seeing how happy she was when they face-timed each other. He smiled at the memory, wondering if there was anyway he could meet her in person once again someday. He arrived at his house and set the groceries on the table. It was a small house, but it was home.
" Mabel, I'm home." He called and Kai quickly slinked off his shoulder and into his bag. A small woman popped her head out from behind a door, before grinning and walking over.
" Ah my dear boy how many times must I tell you to call me mom~" She giggled lightly giving Remi a warm hug. Remi smiled lightly, hugging her back before taking a seat on the couch.
" Yeah, sorry guess I'm just still not used to it." He said nonchalantly. Mabel was nice, but he didn't think he'd ever be able to call her his mother. Even in death that title was still for his birth mother. Mabel smiled sadly and just nodded before getting started on lunch. Kai let out an irritated sigh, realizing Remi was putting off training for as long as he could.

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open

Lily miraculously made it to work on time, though some people were a bit irked by that fact. She was always on time, everyday, every week. This was mostly cause she didn't want to get fired, it was hard to job hunt this day and age, plus she liked her job. She was pretty sure her co-workers were secretly plotting something to get her fired, after all, she was a total jerk to them just like everyone less. Who needs friends when you've got books about hot guys and manga for days, certainly not her, they would only get in her way in the grand scheme of things so why bother. She made her to the bosses office and dropped off the finished pages before heading to her desk to work on new concepts.

Kiyoko Akiyama| 16| Occult Magician| Female| Tags: Open

Kiyoko walked the streets as she looked at the sky. She let out an irritated sigh, today was not her day, she failed her exam, Suzu had got sick and now she herself was catching his sickness. It was hard enough as it is, paying the bills by yourself, but now she had to spend money on medicine. Kiyoko ran through calculations in her head, wondering if she could actually afford to. She could, but she would be dangerously low on funds, guess she'd just have to take an extra shift today to make up for it. Spotting a pharmacy, she walked in and quickly got the cold medicine they needed, nothing more nothing less. Still having other errands to run, she continued on her way, knowing Suzu could handle himself while she was gone.

Daiki Chinen| 18| Wood| Male| Tags: Autumn

Daiki let out a soft laugh, quite amused by their interactions before he felt a soft peck on his head from Shi, signaling that it was time to get going. Making sure that was what he meant he looked down at his phone to check the time. His eyes widened slightly, time had certainly flown by quite quickly. He shoved his phone back into his pocket before turning to the duo.
" Hey I have to go but it was nice meeting you, hope we can run into each other sometime again." He said with a bright smile before standing up from the bench and stretching a bit.

Gin Kita| 17| Normal| Male| Tags: Adrien

Gin's face lit up with joy, Adrien wasn't exactly strangers anymore in his book though, I mean, the guy did just save his life or at least saved him the trouble of having to get broken bones fixed, which was much more expensive than taking care of a cute little puppy. It was almost like a fairytale. He smiled sweetly scratching the back of his head.
" Thank you for the offer it's very kind of you, but I don't want to trouble you or anything, I'll just have to get another part-time job nothing to worry about, and no, it's not strange at all I would've done the same." He laughed lightheartedly while wondering where to start searching for the pups owners and just exactly how he was going to find them, the city was quite big after all.

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train, Rei

Koi was a bit hazy, but managed to understand what the other was saying, It took a little while for her to answer though, her attention now on the angry snake that was in the room, she took a small wobbly step back, just in case. River was immediately alert and on guard as soon as the snake entered the room, slightly wiggling and hissing back from Koi's arms. She gratefully took the ice pack with a small smile before managing to get a reply out.
" I think I'll be fine, I can walk, don't worry about me and thank you Rei." She said softly a warm smile gracing her face as she mentally tried to calm River down, which wasn't working too well. She frowned lightly at Rei calling himself a hindrance, if anything she was the hindrance. She looked up at Train and nodded lightly before holding his hand lightly, slightly using it for support.

(I'll get Castiel's post up next reply <3 )
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival [taking forms]

Postby DetectiveLunar » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:51 am

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:12 pm

Sarah Collins//22//Earth//Fleur//Tagged; Akane

"What do you mean? I'm sure it's not that bad," Sarah reassured her, still clutching Fleur, who continued to growl at Akane. "Fleur! What is your problem?" Sarah looked up at Akane, "I'm sorry, she's usually not this bad."

James Howell//18//Thunder/Lightning//Flash//Tagged; Luture & Flucian

James giggled, "Ok, that's very specific. Now I know exactly when you found out. I found out when I was 15." James paused for a second, deep in thought. "Do you think it's ok to ask someone if they are single- you know what nevermind." James stared deep into his empty coffee cup, wishing there was a leftover sugar cube.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:45 pm

Train softly smiled at Rei, as he helped Koi stand, and then kept her hand in his own. While his smile looked pure and friendly, there was a longing sorrow behind his gaze, that was lost to anyone who did not know him. ”Just stay safe.... Of course it was a pleasure to meet Nala again. Though, perhaps I should go before I get another gift from her, but more so before Koi is more I’ll.” His words were not salty or harsh, but full of the tone of laughter and kindness. He bowed a bit to Rei and Nala, asking him to thank his father for the food, not worried about the bill as he had made sure to already pay it. With a mix of fear, sorrow, and worry, Train held Koi’s hand securely, in order to lead her to the hospital. Though, he was prepared to carry her, or even River if the guardian got too heavy for her, if it came to it.

(Blah.... Sorry. Not the best reply. My muse is quiet tonight. Too cold, and mind someplace else.)

Seiten looked st Evie-Lee like she was crazy as she looked at the donuts, and became a bit too happy for his understanding about these things. When she said she wanted them all, he glanced at the donuts, and then at her again. She was kidding...right? Did she mean one of each, or seriously, all the donuts? When she asked Seiten which one he wanted, he looked at them carefully. One would swear he was picking who would be the next winner of the olympics as he looked at them all so carefully, before pointing at one that was lightly iced with a few sprinkles on it. ”This one...” He replies to her, though almost in a questioning way.

”Another part-time job?” Adrien questioned. He almost went on to ask why not just get a full time job, but decided against it. First off, he was not sure how anyone had time for one part time job much less two, and more so, he was sure that Gin wasn’t able to do a full time job. He had school, right? Well, come to think of it, maybe not. Not that Adrien knew how old Gin was or anything as such. ”No, really. I would be happy to help. I mean, it really is no burdon or anything. Maybe at least until you see how you and the pup work out.... Though, you did say you just found them.... Maybe we could post her on social media, and make a few flyers about a found dog.... You know, but leave maybe eye color out, or fur color so we can see if they are her owners. Also, how she reacts to them.... Then again, she seems to like anyone.” He softly laughed, almost chuckled at the last part, patting the pup softly again, with a small scratch behind the ears. ”I think there’s a pet store up around the corner. We can get a least, collar, food, and some toys and bowls. At least so the pup can be comfy until you find her owner or keep her. Yeah?” Adrien smiled softly at Gin, happily adding in he would be more than honored to pay for it all. He kept anything else quiet. He was not one to go around explaining how his father made more money than the family would need, and how he never had to ask for anything, much less the allowance he got...

Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me