The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dead---Zombie Apocalypse (Open and Accepting)

Postby norvina! » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:33 am

sparrow james - twenty - open - tags; on a store roof with her dog -
Sparrow crouched down as she sat atop the roof, Lark sat beside her. They were both focused on the group that went inside the store, she was debating wether or not to rob the group. The roof seemed to creak as the pair moved, hoping they weren't heard from the people inside. "C'mon Lark" she called out. Walking towards the edge of the roof she peered down, checking if anyone was outside of the store. The roof creaked more under their weight, the old store seemingly falling apart day by day. Sparrow moved quickly, Lark following right behind her, she made her way down from the roof and behind the store.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:02 am

Cert
Cert narrowed his eyes a bit, but was relieved that they outnumbered the stranger's group---if he was telling the truth. "Three. My sister, my brother, and I." He took a small step forward. "Put the gun down. I'm not going to hurt you unless you hurt me or my family."

Malia
Malia faintly heard someone creeping around. She followed, her spear held out in front of her. She couldn't tell if it was a walker or a person, but it was going over to where Cert was supposed to her. She heard voices, recognizing Cert's, but there was another person, a guy, speaking. She didn't know whether to follow the figure or help Cert, but the figure was going in the same direction of Cert and the man.

Storm
Stiffening, he listened to the roof overhead creak. Was something on the roof? Would the roof collapse? He hesitated, uncertainly looking up at the ceiling, listening.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:09 am

sparrow james - twenty - open - tags; fallen through a roof, now in the store -
Sparrow watched as Lark slowly made his way down, she moved to jump down. The roof seemed to give in, the ceiling panels fell as she collapsed through the roof. She let out a line of curses as she landed on her side, dust covering her from head to toe. Lark ran inside the store, looking for his companion and hoping she was okay. Sparrow groaned as she realized she was in the store and had alerted the people inside, she tried to move up from where she had dropped trough. Pain shooting throughout her body.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:32 am

Ray
Ray bit his lip, but he knew he wouldn’t shoot his own gun, even if he was threatened. He put the gun in his holster slowly, keeping his eye on the stranger. “I’m sorry about that. It’s been a while since we’ve been around other people. My name’s Ray.” He extended his arm for a handshake, still unsure of this stranger’s true intentions.

Brady
Brady’s eyes narrowed. He tightened his grip on his back, listening closely to their conversation. Ray seemed to be handling it fine, so he figured if this man was telling the truth, they were outnumbered. He turned around, beginning a search for these apparent siblings. Soon after turning, he spotted a figure not far in front of him. Brady stopped in his tracks and straightened himself, on the defensive. He didn’t speak while the other two were in earshot, but remained staring at the new stranger.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:50 am

Cert
Not quite certain that Ray wouldn't hurt him, he held out his hand and shook his before pulling away. He was about to say something when the ceiling collapsed, and dust fell, making it impossible to see anything. He got knocked to the ground, and he protected his head with his arms, heart pounding in his chest.

Malia
Relieved that it didn't sound like the man would hurt Cert, she relaxed a tiny bit, but then stiffened again as the figure she had been following turned around and stared at her. She stared back, but before she could make a move the ceiling fell over them. She covered her head, pressing back against the shelves, hoping that the panels of the ceiling would hit the shelves and not her.

Storm
When the ceiling collapsed, he pressed back against the way, squinting his eyes against the dust. He lifted his sleeve to his nose and mouth and breathed through the fabric, coughing. Were Malia and Cert hurt? He carefully went towards the collapsed section after he was certain that everything was a stable as it would get. He hoped there weren't any walkers nearby to hear the commotion, or any inside or that were on the roof.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:56 am

Ray
Ray forced a weak smile, but it soon dropped when the ceiling collapsed, throwing him on the ground. He hit his head hard, rendering him unconscious.

Brady
Brady opened his mouth to speak, readying his weapon until it was knocked out of his hand and he moved to the side, following the woman. The dust seeped into his throat as he coughed violently, leaning against the shelf. He looked over to her, his eyes wide.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:00 am

sparrow james
Sparrow hissed as she finally stood, Lark beside her making sure she was okay. She looked around the store, dust was everywhere, although it was slowly becoming more visible. She quickly pulled out her pistol from her strap, hiding behind one of she shelves before it became too visible, Lark followed quickly. She hoped nobody had seen her, although she knew that was wishful thinking.
Last edited by norvina! on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:07 am

Malia
Malia coughed, covering a hand over her mouth and nose to try to prevent her from breathing in even more dust. She gripped the edge of the shelf with her free hand, pulling herself up. She was only able to stand bending down, a long piece of panel leaned against the shelves. She reached down and grabbed the man's shirt, helping to pull him up onto his feet. "Cert?" she called, her voice sounding muffled by the accumulation of dust in the tight space. She didn't hear a reply if there was one.

Cert
Cert slowly began to move after staying still for a bit, feeling pieces of the ceiling on him. He shifted out of the debris and his hand touched an arm of a person. He quickly yanked his hand away, frozen. That was where Ray was, he told himself and he pulled the debris off of the man. Was he alive? He couldn't tell. He crawled closer, knowing that if he was, it would take him some time to turn. Still, it would be gross to touch a dead body. Even Cert hated that. He felt the man's neck, relieved when he felt a pulse.

Storm
"Malia? Cert?" Storm looked around, picking his way through the mess of ceiling panels and roofing materials. "Malia?" He thought he saw someone near the back, but he wasn't sure. "Cert?"
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:23 am

sparrow james
Sparrow quieted her breathing as she listened to the others inside call out for eachother, Lark had other ideas in mind. The dog slowly walked out from it's hiding space, Sparrow quietly yet quickly ushering the dog to come back. Her annoyance with her animal companion seemed to grow as he didn't listen, Lark continued to walk towards the surviors. He crouched down as if he was watching his prey. Sparrow was mentally cursing the animal, moving closer towards the edge of the shelf with her pistol in hand.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:51 am

Storm
Storm sucked in a sharp breath, spotting an animal crouched down, watching something. He uncertainly went closer, wanting to see what it was looking at in case it was a person, but wary in case the animal wasn't tamed. At first glance, especially in the dusty air, the animal looked like a wolf. Storm stopped in his tracks, staring at the animal.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me