Dual Hearts ((Romance/Soulmates Rp)) O&A!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Dual Hearts ((Romance/Soulmates Rp)) O&A!

Postby OriGalaxii » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:58 pm

//Lexxa_Astral//Principle Amey//32//Female//

Amey sighs softly as she looked at the courtyard from her window, her office was at the top of the main school building. She watched as a few cars arrived, some being staff, the others being students. "The start of another successful school year..." She smiles,taking a drink out of her mug. She knew what this year would have in-store. And with the addition of more students from all over, some being mystical in their own ways, she knew everything will fall into place perfectly.
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:43 am

Isaiah Shin//Male/Bisexual//Shapeshifter//16//tags--open;

Isaiah began to walk down the paved pathway to the school. His long lanky legs guided him to the headmasters office. He needed to get his schedule. With his bag under his arm and a cup of coffee in his left hand, he walked calmy in throgh the school doors. He had herd of finding a soulmate in this school, and he became dazed at thoughts of finding someone to love. He did not realize he was standing in the headmasters office until he looked up to see a woman, an older one, sitting in the desk in front of him
Hello Miss, I am here for my schedule.

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:52 am

Juniper/ teacher/ male/ Tags: Open

Juniper had walked to the school, carrying a large leather satchel filled with papers and humming cheerfully. he had never taught before, but he was excited. This school had a lot of interesting rumors about it. He looked around at the students, smiling to himself. He couldn't wait to get to know the students and the staff here. The young man walked into the school, heading to the headmasters office.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:56 am

Neely/ male/ student/ Tags: Open

Neely waited in the courtyard, cheerfully chatting with new students and old ones he had met from the year before. This was his second year here, so he knew where everything was and pretty much how the headmaster ran things. He surveyed the crowd, looking at all the knew students. There's a lot of new kids here Neely thought.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:23 am

Carson Mallia|17|Possibly Bi|Angel|Tags:None

Carson folded her wings tightly against her body as she pulled her bags towards the school sighing heavily. Why had her foster home made her come here?! She was perfectly fine at self-teaching! And of course this was where you found love. She wasn't looking for anyone at the moment thank you very much. This was probably just to get rid of her, they'd never gotten along, probably because she was different.
Carson hated being the new one too but it seemed like a lot of kids were. At least there was on good thing about this school.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:26 pm

Principal Amey//32//Female//

Amey turned and smiled at him. "Why hello, I'm presuming your here for your schedule, right Isaiah?" She grabbed a large binder, full of schedules.

Gabbi Wytr//16//Male//Forest Nymph//Tags:Open

Gabbi smiled softy, walking into the school. He decided it would be best to head to his dorm first. He checked the small coloured card with his room number on it. "102.." He repeated softly, entering the building on his left.
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adaline [1]

Postby exempt » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:48 pm

Adaline Hadley • 18 • witch • tagged: n/a
The female currently held a school map in one hand, something she'd printed from their site. Her other pulled along a suitcase with another bag resting on top of it. Adaline's lips formed in a small pout as her gaze raked over the confusing paper. She really didn't didn't get it, which was likely evident by her quick glances around and slow pace. Needless to say, it was her first year here. Finally locating where her dorm was generally located, she set off in that direction, figuring she should at least put her stuff away before checking out other things.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0urmelom » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:51 pm

Isaiah Shin//16//Persona shapeshifter//bisexual//Male//tags; Open

Isaiah looked at the headmaster and nodded. He looked at the binder full of students and scheduals.That's a huge binder. I'm probably lucky to have been accepted into this school. As he watched the woman flip through pages of the binder, he pulled off his glasses abd wiped them on his tightly fitted blazer.

✨✨✨

ALBEDO SUPREMACYY

online after 3 years of inactivity ✦ they/them ✦ genshin, persona 5, bsd, demon slayer, pokemon, animal crossing and retro gaming!
S0urmelom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 am

Neely/ male/ student/ Tags: Adaline Open

Neely watched the new students from his spot in the courtyard. He noticed a young woman who looked lost, holding a map and a rather annoyed looking angel. He chuckled a bit to himself,the two girls were very obviously new here. Cheerfully, he decided to go over to offer his help to the girl who looked lost. After all, this was his second year and Neely wanted to be nice to the new students. " Hello! I'm Neely, can I help you? You look a little lost." He said brightly to Adaline.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:03 am

Serana/female/18/mermaid/bi/tags: Principle Amey
Serana followed the signs to the principles office to get her schedule. She saw a fellow student in here. Serana patiently awaited for her to help him out first. She took a seat in the office, so that she didn't have to stand as long. Serana wasn't in a rush to be helped ,as the principal had probably tons of students schedules in the binder.
--------
Vittorio/male/19/fairy/bi/tags: Serana & Amey
Vito took a seat next to a girl with purple and blue hair. He could tell by her aura that she was a mermaid. Vito didn't bother to speak with her. He just stayed silent.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me