Four Seasons School(New and Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Should I make a V. 2 or Remake of the rp

Poll ended at Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:44 am

1. Definitely!
75%
2. Maybe?
No votes
#. No, this thread is fine.
25%

Total votes : 4

Four Seasons School(New and Accepting!)

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:24 am

The Season Born

Only few people are born with a season inside. These people are special and different. They look like that season, they have the personality you'd think that season might have. From cold, heartless Winter, to bubbly, beautiful Spring. They don't always fit in and their taunted for their special gifts. Your parents take you to a school called Four Seasons School and you are enrolled. The people here are going to teach you how to control your powers along with normal school things. Will you do well to keep in line or will you cause disruption in classes? Oh and one more thing, you're powers are at their best in your season so if your a Winter born and it's winter, your stronger then all the other Seasons. Good luck!
Winter
If your born of Winter, you have a natural sparkling beauty to you. Shimmering cold beauty, but be careful, Winters are always cold and heartless people. Although your unfriendly, you are also a good planner and very serious which can be good for certain things and bad for others. You very organized and neat too. You can control things like snow and ice. You can make the very air colder. You can freeze anything in your way (including humans). You hate Spring borns. Your special song (just for fun):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oSMuTvDHCM&index=1&list=RD3oSMuTvDHCM 4 out of the 6 Winters are filled.
Spring
If your born of Spring, your a optimistic person, full of hope and beauty. Your a blessing to everyone you meet and everyone likes you. Your quite beautiful but you can also be quite vain. Your usually very popular. You are bubbly and happy, although you are also sometimes a bit too carefree. Your never serious which can be very bad at times. You can make plants grow and make thing bloom. You control all plant matter. You also have the power of healing. You can anything except healing someone who's at the point of death. You dislike Winter borns. Your special song (just for fun): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGkuJlEZy04&list=RD3oSMuTvDHCM&index=3 4 out of the 6 Springs are filled.

Summer
if you're born of Summer, your a crazy, energetic person. You love to run around and party with friends. You extremely outgoing and your quite the comedian. You're silly but can be serious if needed. Unfortunately, you also have a terrible temper that flares red hot easily. This temper cools down quickly though.You can control all forms of light and bend it to your will. You can make places warmer and defrost anything. You can boil liquids easily (excluding human blood). You hate Fall borns. Your special song (just for fun): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nDGVLPdlIk 5 out of the 6 Summers are filled.
Fall
If your born of Fall, your a calm person. You go with the flow and almost never upset anyone. Your quiet and a good listener. Your gentle, patient and have almost no temper. Though when you are mad, It's best not to be near. You can be extroverted at times, but your more introverted. You might not think this but your very beautiful and colorful person. You can control the wind. You can make soft breezes to hard winds go whichever way you want. You can change the colors of anything except humans. You can make plants wither, and die. Your a good fighter. You dislike Summer borns. Your special song (just for fun): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2qOllkxwiw&list=RD3oSMuTvDHCM&index=6 6 out of the 6 Falls are filled.

Night borns
If your born of Night, your extremely rare. Your a shadowy mysterious person. Your not very friendly and most of the time people like you are born dumb(as in you can't talk). You clever and witty. Your smart and a bit of a prankster. You hate the sunshine and don't like being around a lot to any people. You can control shadows and bend them to your will. You can make mist and fog and control that too. But the most extreme feature is that you can turn night into day. However, this takes a lot of effort and it drains your energy. You don't much like any of the other season borns or humans for that matter, but you don't mind other Night and Winter borns as much. Your special song (just for fun): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gE1FCNFG40&index=2&list=RD3oSMuTvDHCM 3 out of 3 Nights are filled.

Norms
These are the people who slipped through the cracks of the system and now go to a school for people with seasons but they don't have any. The good thing about norms is they tend not to follow the traits of the season their impersonating and they can be any season you choose. If you're a norm though, you might want to pretend you have powers. Trust me, you don't want to see what happens if people find out you're not like them. There is an unlimited amount of norms. Your special song (just for fun): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_kKFjwpwqc&list=RD3oSMuTvDHCM&index=5
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seasons (Rules and forums)

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:39 am

Rules of the Roleplay:

1. You may talk OOC. Please, just no fighting c;

2. Do not make the boyfriend/girlfriend of your own character

3. I encourage drama and romance, it makes things fun but please ask me for anything big.

4. No mary-sues or god mods!

5. If used, star out cussing. But try to avoid it, or use substitutes. No gory or inappropriate stuff either.

6. No one liners please. At least try to fill up two sentences. Give others something to work with. Thank You!

7.Im only allowing 6 of each normal kind and 3 night borns. Teachers don't count against this because their limited by the number of classes needing taught.

8. No text talk please. Proper grammar.

9. Have as many characters as you like, just as long as you can handle them all but try to keep genders even. I don't want like 3 girls and 1 boy.

10. Try to follow the general personality types of each season born. You can stray a little but try to make them like that season.

11. Tess' and CS' rules also always apply.

School rules:
(Rules are made to be broken)
-No discriminating will be tolerated-
-Do not use your powers unless in training or permitted by a teacher-
-boys may not go in girls dorms and girls can not go in boys dorms-
-Curfew is 11:00 PM-
-No relationships between teacher and student-

That's about it. If you think I should add anything, shoot me a pm c:

This form is if you don't want to make your own form
But, making your own form is welcome!!!

Code: Select all
[center]
[img]Picture here[/img]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (keep under 18 and over 13 unless teacher please)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Season born:[/b]
[b]Personaltiy:[/b]
[b]Which main classes:[/b]
[b]Which credit classes:[/b]
[b]Which class (if teacher):[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife/Husband:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/center]

If you want to add anything to the form, be my guest c;
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seasons (Class Schedule and Students.)

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:43 am

School
The school has 9 buildings. The library, the principal's office, the cafeteria/auditorium, the gymnasium, the recreation building, the girls dorms, the boys dorms, the teachers dorm and lounge, and the classrooms building. I think that all of the buildings are pretty self explanatory. You may start clubs, if you would like to start a club, please email (pm) the principal and have your club completely thought out. Side note: If you are not online when class starts, then it will be assumed that you are in class, unless you said before that you wanted your character to be late to class.

Class Schedule
(chose two main classes and two credit)

-main classes-
(1st and 2nd hour classes)
Math. Taught by (teachers name)
Students in class: Snowflake Wynn Wolfe, Antony Bea, Levon Von Qoue, Fauna Merry-Weather, Phoenix Chesterfield, North Gryffon, Kaoru Hinata, Ryoku Hinata
History. Taught by (teachers name)
Students in class: Antony Bea, Autumn F. Selane, Seiger R Gaffeler, Zatch Kitalanu, Aurora Munroe, Phoenix Chesterfield
English. Taught by (Teacher's name)
Students in class: Autumn F. Selane, camilla jean duffney, Jack Howard Brown, Rosalie M Weller, Zatch Kitalanu, Harlynn Ivy Pierce, Everett Makai Pierce, Avery Fawn, Levon Von Qoue, Sonya Peacebringer, Marlee Little
Science. Taught by (teachers name)
Students in class: Snowflake Wynn Wolfe, camilla jean duffney, Jack Howard Brown, Seiger R Gaffeler, Rosalie M Weller, Harlynn Ivy Pierce, Everett Makai Pierce, Avery Fawn, Aurora Munroe, Fauna Merry-Weather, Sonya Peacebringer, Marlee Little, Diamond Elizabeth Olson, North Gryffon, Kaoru Hinata, Ryoku Hinata
-lunch break-

-Manditory Class-
(3rd hour class)
Power control. Taught by (teachers name),(teachers name),(Mr. Sombers) and (teachers name) (their has one be one of each)

-credit classes-
(4th, Study hall, and 5th hour classes)
Defense. Taught by (Teachers Name)
Students in class: Autumn F. Selane, Snowflake Wynn Wolfe, Antony Bea, camilla jean duffney, Jack Howard Brown, Rosalie M Weller, Zatch Kitalanu, Harlynn Ivy Pierce, Everett Makai Pierce, Avery Fawn, Levon Von Qoue, Aurora Munroe, Fauna Merry-Weather, Sonya Peacebringer, Marlee Little, North Gryffon, Kaoru Hinata, Ryoku Hinata
P.E. Taught by (teachers name)
Students in class: Autumn Selane, Antony Bea, camilla jean duffney, Seiger R Gaffeler, Harlynn Ivy Pierce, Everett Makai Pierce, Avery Fawn, Fauna Merry-Weather, Phoenix Chesterfield, Diamond Elizabeth Olson, North Gryffon, Kaoru Hinata, Ryoku Hinata
Drama/theater. Taught by (teachers name)
Students in class: Snowflake Wynn Wolfe, Jack Howard Brown, Seiger R Gaffeler, Rosalie M Weller, Zatch Kitalanu, Aurora Munroe, Phoenix Chesterfield, Sonya Peacebringer, Marlee Little, Diamond Elizabeth Olson

-clubs and sport teams-
(Our mascot is the bobcat)
Four Seasons Bobcat Softball Team- lead by Snowflake.

Dorms
(More will be made it necessary. We will pair you according to what season born you are.)
Girls Dorm:
Room 1:
-Camilla Jean Duffney
-Rosalie M Weller

Room 2:
-Diamond Elizabeth Olson
-Autumn F. Selane

Room 3:
-North Gryffon
-Snowflake Wynn Wolfie

-Eva Marie Jones
-Avery Fawn

Room 5
-Harlynn Ivy Pierce
-Phoenix Chesterfield

Room 6
-Aurora Munroe
- Fauna Merry-Weather

Room 7
-Sonya Peacebringer
-Open

Boys Dorms:
Room 1:
-Everett Makai Pierce
-, Ryoku Hinata

Room 2:
-Jack Howard Brown
-Seiger R Gaffeler

Room 3:
-Kaoru Hinata
-Antony Bea

Room 4:
-open
-open

Room 5
-
-Zatch Kitalanu

Woman's Teacher's dorm
Room 1:
- open
Room 2:
-open
Room 3:
-open

Men's Teacher's dorm
Room 1:
-Blake R. Sombers
Room 2:
-open
Room 3:
-open

Day of the Week:
Sun-Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat

Season:
Winter-Spring-Summer-Autumn
(the season will change every month starting in September so fall will be a little longer then normal this time)
Weather:
Rainy-Sunny-Snowy-Cold-Hot-Windy-Cloudy-Dark
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Four Seasons School(New and Accepting!)

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:50 am

Full Name: Autumn F. Selane
Nickname: Fall or tum-tun (but she hates that)
Season born: Fall Born
Personaltiy: She's a typical Fall Born. She goes with the flow, she's calm, she's quiet and ,of course, she's a good listener. She's very patient and has almost no temper. When she is mad it's hard to believe. She's not as shy and introverted as most Fall Borns. She'd rather go out with friends then stay in er dorm all day.
Which main classes: English and Science
Which credit classes: Defense And P.E.
Which class (if teacher): N/a
History: She was born with this odd color hair and amber eyes which made her parents suspicious. She had Season Born blood in her because her grandmother had been a Winter Born. Because she looked so out of place, she was teased quite a bit at her old schools. She never really fit in and became quite self-conscious about how she looked, but she never let that show. She always seemed so calm on the outside. When she found out she could make plants die and control the wind, her parents decided to send her to the Four Season School.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife/Husband: None yet
Crush: Win her heart
Other: None

Full Name: " I'm Blake R. Sombers"
Nickname: "You may call me Mr. Sombers"
Season born: "I'm one of the best, a Summer born."
Personaltiy: He's a normal Summer Born. Crazy, energetic, extremely outgoing and a bit of a comedian, but he can and will be serious and harsh. Unfortunately, he also have a terrible temper that comes with being a Summer Born. This temper cools down quickly like normal though and he's learned to control it pretty well.
Which main classes: N/a
Which credit classes: N/a
Which class (if teacher): He's the principal here at Four Seasons but he also teaches the Summer born section of Power Control.
History: If you ask, he might just tell you.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife/Husband: None yet.
Crush: Nope.
Other: None.
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:51 am

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

☃full name☃ lumi gray flake
☃age☃ sixteen
☃gender☃ female
☃season born☃ winter
☃personality☃ lumi is quiet, but cold hearted. her words come off as harsh and rude, even if she doesn't mean them to be
☃dorm☃ girls dorm, room 3
☃main classes☃ english, math
☃credit classes☃ drama, defense
☃history☃ lumi has a pretty basic history, she was born to her mother and father, with no siblings. she was homeschooled due to her powers
☃crush☃ open
☃other☃ c:
Last edited by StrikingEmber36 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image megan ~ she/they Image
hello! i make art sometimes
pls disregard my old stuff, i've been on this site since i was a literal child
i like to draw, roleplay, and trade!
i have a service dog and love dogs+fish!!
user since 2011 | previously JiminSpazz | x
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:59 am

(Yay! First person! Hehe, I made a slight change in the forum. Would you add those couple things. Other then that, Accepted)
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrikingEmber36 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:15 am

{{ I fixed it up c: }}
Image megan ~ she/they Image
hello! i make art sometimes
pls disregard my old stuff, i've been on this site since i was a literal child
i like to draw, roleplay, and trade!
i have a service dog and love dogs+fish!!
user since 2011 | previously JiminSpazz | x
StrikingEmber36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:03 pm

(perfect. Thanks!)
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:15 pm

bump
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doorfruit » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Full Name: Snowflake Wynn Wolfe
Nickname: Snow or Frosted flake (Heads up, call her that and she'll smack you)
Age: (keep under 18 and over 13 unless teacher please) 15
Season born: Winter
Personaltiy: She's a usual Winter: She's cold and heartless. She doesn't want to, but it's too hard for her, so she sticks with her usual personality. She will hit anyone who calls her a name or worse.
Which main classes: Math and Science
Which credit classes: Defense & Drama
Which class (if teacher):
History: She prefers not to tell, but here's what she will say: Snow was born in New Hampshire and only just recently discovered her powers 3 years ago, so her grandparents sent her here.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife/Husband: Nope
Crush: Nope
Other:She can't really control her power really well.

Other: She has a snowflake birthmark on her arm.
Last edited by doorfruit on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
~fluffy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImageImage
Pet's name: Fifi
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
doorfruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me