The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Out of these characters, who's your favorite?

Bluestar
10%
Firestar
8%
Crookedstar
14%
Graystripe
5%
Yellowfang
25%
Cinderpelt
14%
Squirrelflight
11%
Brambleclaw
1%
Crowfeather
11%

Total votes : 79

Re: The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Postby Firelight_AA » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:51 am

Cloud/Loner/Male/Open/Mentions: His friends/Tags: Leafpaw

Just as he was thinking about leaving, he heard a snap and looked in the direction that he heard the snap. He saw a small tabby and sniffed the air, she smelled like Moonclan. He knew a patrol wouldn't be far behind her so he tried to look non-threatening.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:00 am

ghostlyhamlet wrote:
    Coldwhisker| tom | twenty-four | Medicine Cat | location; camp clearing | tagged; open

The silver tom had woken up only a short time ago, he had to calm himself and take a moment to groom his fluffed up fur at the nightmare he had. He was back in that alleyway, the glistening claws of his parents shimmering in the moonlight... the tom shivered slightly as he glanced down at his permanently injured leg, there was a slight ache in it as he remembered the night.

Shaking his head, he shook his fur out again before hobbling out of his den, yawning, he blinked at the stark difference between his den and the outside. The Medicine Cat had an emotionless look on his face, but honestly, that was more of a protective and defensive thing more than anything. if he pushes everyone away, they won't be able to hurt him like his family had done. Can't get hurt if you don't let them get close to you, he thought grimly.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:12 am

Albino_ wrote:
albinoleap ○ molly ○ 30 moons ○ warrior ○ apprentice: mousepaw ○ crush: eventually Azriel/Cometburn ○ tags/mentions: mousepaw & dapplestar, brackenpaw & azriel

The black and white she cat stood patently as she saw the leaves shake and a tom cat came down "hello" she said back with a small smile, Albinoleap could tell he was nervous, so she did her best to not seem hostile. She looked at the strange cat as he introduced himself "Azriel? Nice name, and land far away huh?" she asked before nodding and she gave a reassuring smile "my name is Albinoleap, the star cats? Starclan you mean?" she asked before adding "i am apart of a clan, yes, im a warrior of Moonclan" she said softly. She nudged him "youre fine, im not gonna hurt you" Albinoleap told Azriel as she saw the look in his eyes
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆─── leafpaw 008.

Postby star star. » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:59 pm

-------------------------------
─── LEAFPAW.
    do you want it all?
    moonclan apprenticeshe-cat
    status; oopsie ☆ mentions; thicketstorm,
    cloud ☆ tags; cloud

Mouse-dung, mouse-dung, mouse-dung, the cat noticed her. She really, really, really wishes Thicketstorm was here with her, that way she couldn’t embarrass herself or MoonClan by shoving her paw in her mouth every time she speaks without thinking, and finds herself doing it anyway, darnit.

“W- who are you and what are you doing on MoonClan territory?” she manages to spit out, fur fluffing up to make her look larger than she really is. “You’re not a clan cat-” yeah no kidding, Leafpaw, honestly just shut up until Thicketstorm finally catches up, stop talking!! “You need to get off our territory!”

… well.

She’s just gonna have to hope that the strange cat doesn’t feel like fighting an apprentice and will just quietly leave and she can pretend like this whole thing never happened - aside from when she had to explain what happened to Thicketstorm, if he should never show.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

─── CRYSTALFLARE.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:06 pm

Cloud/Loner/Male/Open/Mentions: Sandstripe/Tags: Leafpaw

The loner was not threatened by the apprentice at all. "Be calm, I'm just here to speak to Sandstripe, after that I'll leave." He said then licked a paw.

Firelight and Nightkit are open
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆─── leafpaw 009.

Postby star star. » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:05 pm

─── LEAFPAW.
    do you want it all?
    cloud, crystalflare ☆ tags; cloud

Leafpaw's immediate reaction to that is, how does this cat know Sandstripe? The second is that she is mildly infuriated with how calm this (more than likely) loner is. Surely this flea-brain has to know she's not by herself? The urge to yowl for Thicketstorm and the rest of the patrol claws up her throat and she nearly shouts out for her mentor. Impulse digs its claws into her mind - shout, fight, cause a scene, don't just stand there - but the rational side she's been trying to work on since Crystalflare brought her to MoonClan creeps in.

She digs her claws into the loose dirt beneath her paws and bares her teeth. "Who says I'm going to let you get through me to talk to them?" she growls, frustration edging into her tone. She won't fall to her impulses but she will be very, very aggravating and frustrating to deal with until the cat finally leaves or the rest of the patrol catches up - whichever happens first. "What would you even have to talk to them about? The weather?"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

─── CRYSTALFLARE.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:38 am

Cloud/Loner/Male/Open/Mentions: Firelight/Tags: Leafpaw

He sighs and says "Not that's it's any of your business but I just want to know how my companions are doing...Firelight in particular."
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆─── leafpaw 010.

Postby star star. » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:03 pm

─── LEAFPAW.
    do you want it all?
    cloud, song (birdpaw) ☆ tags; cloud

Before Leafpaw can even register everything that the loner has said, she's already snapping back with; "You're on MoonClan territory, mousebrain, that makes it my business." And then she registers the rest of what he says. She leans back slightly, ear twitching as she narrows her eyes. He knows Firelight? From what Leafpaw knows, Firelight was a similar situation to herself.

... Okay well not really similar, more of "found by the clan and let in" sort of situation. She narrows her eyes, face scrunching up in thought as she takes a small step back. Stars above, she wishes Thicketstorm would catch up already. Her first immediate thought flickers to her sister - if she knew where she was, if she was alive, she'd obviously want to know how she was doing-

Anyway. Not thinking about Song. Not today.

Leafpaw takes a deep breath and looks up, meeting the orange cat head-on. "I can't let you back to MoonClan," she says slowly, tensing as if ready to run if things went south. Which, well, based on her luck. "But I can take a message and tell Firelight you tried to get in touch with her. How's that sound?"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

─── CRYSTALFLARE.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:10 pm

Cloud/Loner/Male/Open/Mentions: Firelight/Tags: Leafpaw

He nodded his head. "That sounds fine. Tell Forelight I told her to hang in there." After hearing the apprentice's answer he walked off, tail in the air.

The others are open feel free to tag them!
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me