SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Postby Binx_It » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:45 pm

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
Tom/31Moons/Leader/SkyClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:ShadowFlight
Assigned:ShadowFlight/Location:Camp/Mentions:None/Tags:Open

RedStar stretches his paws, padding out of the leaders den. He hopped up onto the hill that led down to his den, relaxing his body he layed down. Gazing around the camp quietly listening to the morning birds chirp, though there were very few since it was fall and most were migrating.

๐“—๐“ช๐”€๐“ด๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
Tom/29Moons/Warrior/SkyClan/Apprentice:MaplePaw/Crush:SwiftStrike>FuzzyFlight
Assigned:LeafSong/Location:Warriors Den/Mentions:MaplePaw/Tags:Open

HawkTail flicked his tail in annoyance as the sunlight pierced in, hitting him in the face. Her curled his tail around to block the light, dozing back off to sleep a little longer.

๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป
She~Cat/17Moons/Warrior/SkyClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:None

CloudFeather raced through the forest, leaping from branches. One tree to another, coming to a stop when she spotted a squirrel. She slowly climbed down the tree, carful to not let the fallen leaves crunch. She crept closer, before pouncing on the squirrel ending it quickly. She picked up the prey, happy with her catch she padded back twoards the camp leaves crunched here and there.

๐“‘๐“ต๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐”€
Tom/12Moons/Apprentice/EchoClan/Mentor:OakPelt/Crush:None

BlazePaw rolled in his sleep, letting on small little snores. His tail flicked as he rolled onto his back, he suddenly acted like he was chasing a mouse his legs moving. Settling down he rolled onto his side, falling back into a deep sleep like before.

๐“Ÿ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐”๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐”€
She~Cat/11Moons/Apprentice/EchoClan/Mentor:SoulShade/Crush:None

PheonixPaw is sleeping in after a long day.

๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐”€
Tom/10Moons/Apprentice/SkyClan/Mentor:HoneyBreeze/Crush:None

ShadePaw is sitting down looking over the clan like his brother.

๐“ข๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐”€
She~Cat/9Moons/Apprentice/SkyClan/Mentor:RubySplash/Crush:None

SoulPaw padded along the forest floor, she was always out and about before everyone else awoke. She came to a clearing were some of the streams or rivers were located. Sitting down she gazed down at the water, she was in slightly dangerous territory. Being a young apprentice she probably should be out alone, but being the peaceful cat she is she didnโ€™t think anything or anyone had a bad bone and would try to hurt her.

๐“”๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
She~Cat/8Moons/KittyPet/Crush:None

Esix pawed at her pillow, yawning as she arched her back. The sun shot through the window, she stood up licking her muzzle. She leaped up onto the window sill and layer down gazing out the window, her tail wrapped around her paws. Esixโ€™s ear flicked as her heard her two-leg child call for her, eagerly she hopped down walking over to the foos bowl. Eating a few bites happily munching away before most of the food was completely gone.

๐“›๐”‚๐“ท๐”๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
Tom/Unborn/Kit/EchoClan/Mother:SwiftStrike
Last edited by Binx_It on Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:30 pm

Leafsong
She-cat/Medicine Cat/SkyClan/27 moons/Apprentice:Shiningpaw/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Hawktail/Tags:Open

Sitting in her den, her fluffy tail swished across the ground as she studied the herbs and berries before her. She was checking the supplies and making sure that everything was still useful. There was no point keeping plants that were too old to use. Paw lightly pushing some berries into a pile, she went through a mental checklist in her mind and was keeping track of what herbs she may need to gather soon. Keeping their supplies well stocked help put her mind at ease.

Nightclaw
Tom/Warrior/SkyClan/30 moons/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Fullmoon/Tags:Fullmoon

Rolling over in his nest, he laid there for a moment before rising to his paws. Giving himself a quick shake, he carefully made his way out of the warriors den, making sure to avoid stepping on any stray tails or paws. Exiting the burrow, he arched his back in a stretch as he let the sunshine warm his fur. Yawning, he sat down and began to quickly lick his fur as it was rather ruffled from sleep. Once it was smooth, he went over to the fresh-kill pile and decided to see if Fullmoon was up. Grabbing a mouse in case she was, he headed over to the medicine cat den. They were assigned mates and he wasn't sure how to feel about it. It had come to a surprise to him when her name was paired with his. She was pretty but he wasn't sure if he was ready to have another mate.

Brokenpaw
She-cat/Apprentice/SkyClan/7 moons/Mentor:Blossompetal/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Exiting the apprentice den, her fur was fluffed up as she was excited for a new day. She wanted to start training right away and perfect her moves. Her left paw was a bit stiff but it was usually like that in the morning. If it stayed that way then she could visit the medicine cats and they would help make it better. Green gaze sweeping over the camp, she noticed a few cats were already up and one of them was her father. Noticing that he was heading to the medicine cat den, she pinned her ears back. It was strange to think of him having another mate other than her mother. But she was gone and he had been paired up with Fullmoon.

Oakpelt
Tom/Warrior/EchoClan/35 moons/Apprentice:Blazepaw/Crush:Riverfall/Tags:Blazepaw

Already up, he decided to go and see if Blazepaw was awake. The pure white tom went over to the den and poked his head in. Letting his eyes adjust to the dim light, he noticed his apprentice was fast asleep. Carefully slipping inside, he went over to him and lightly prodded the apprentices side. "Blazepaw it's time to get up." He said as he didn't want him to sleep in too late. He needed to eat before they set out as he needed his strength.

Mudsplash
Tom/Warrior/EchoClan/23 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Curled up in his nest, his tail rested over his nose as he slept. His side gently rose and fell as his ear gave a lazy twitch. Besides that, he gave no other movement as he was in a deep slumber.

Swiftstrike
She-cat/Warrior(Expecting)/EchoClan/27 moons/Crush:Hawktail/Tags:Open

Laying in her nest, she simply laid there with her eyes open. The she-cat knew she was pregnant but wasn't sure if anyone else had noticed. She hadn't told the medicine cats but they were experienced enough to start noticing when it became more apparent. The hard part was that the father of them wasn't from the same clan as her. Lifting her head, she softly licked her side as she thought of Hawktail. It made her heart ache that they couldn't be together as she found him rather charming. Should she tell him about the kits she was carrying? It was a difficult debate in her head but she was afraid of saying anything. What if he wanted the kits to be in his clan? There was no way she could be apart from them. For now, she wouldn't worry about it and decide later what to do.

Dawnpaw
She-cat/Apprentice/EchoClan/9 moons/Mentor:Shadowleap/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Sneaking out of camp, she swiftly ran between the trees, weaving through the undergrowth. She wasn't supposed to leave camp alone but the weather was so nice and she didn't want to stay cooped up in camp any longer. Running along, she leapt towards a tree and her claws sank into the bark. Clinging to the side of it, she began to ascend the tree as she made sure to keep a firm hold of the tree. Reaching the bottom branch, she hauled herself onto it and laid across it. Ears perked forward, she glanced around as it was a better vantage point to see things from.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:43 am

Skyclan
Fullmoon - she - medicine cat - crush: open - assigned mate: Nightclaw - apprentice: Crowpaw - tags: open
-
She was already awakened, but little too lazy to get out of her nest just yet. Flicking her ears she could hear how someone walked toward the medicine cats den, knowing very well that it was not another medicine cat Leafsong who got to clear the herb den. Sighing she could smell the fresh scent of her assigned mate Nightclaw there, as much she wanted a mate, she still didn't accept the Redstar's ways to choice who could be mates with who, instead than give the cats chance to find a love for their own, but she could not do anything about the clan rules.

Rubysplash - she - warrior - crush: open - assigned mate: open - apprentice: Soulpaw - tags: open
-
She padded out of the warrior's den her eyes looked toward the Nightclaw who was getting toward the medicine cats den, likely to see his mate and her daughter Fullmoon. She didn't have anything against the brown kind of handsome tom but was kind of sad for her daughter. She wanted her to find one true love to be happy and this tom could not give her that, she was little afraid too that Fullmoon will leave the clan just as her other daughter Silkhawk did few moons ago, of course, there were others reasons for her too, but still she didn't want to lose her only family.

Galepaw - tom - apprentice - crush: open - assigned mate: n/a - mentor: Nightclaw - tags: Shadepaw
-
Yawning tiredly he padded out of the apprentice's den almost walking into one of the apprentices Shadepaw, giving him a gentle poke "hello Shadepaw, waiting for Honeybreeze?" he meowed smiling.

Echoclan
Beavertail - tom - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: Darkpaw - tags: open
-
He silently watched the camp life, his ears flicking toward every time when some of his clan mates walked out of their dens. He was not yet seen the clan leader or deputy, but he didn't have any hurry to anywhere so he patiently just waited for something to happen.

Iceflower - she - queen - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open
-
She is curling around her kits to continue her sleeping.

Surgekit - tom - kit - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: open
-
sleeping in nursery.

Angoratail - she - elder - crush: none - tags: open
-
She sat down near the elder's den and watched the early camp life, there were not many cats up yet, but it was not surprising her yet. Shaking her long white pelt she gave one deep yawn before started to groom her pelt.

Silkhawk - she - loner - crush: open - tags: open
-
She is currently hunting somewhere...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:41 am

Shadowflight groomed her fur, then stretching as she stood up, padded out of her den. She heard a few of the birds singing. They were probably going to migrate soon. Hopefully we will have enough prey before the snow falls. she thought, worried for her clan. Of course they still had food but they had a clan to feed. She saw Redstar relaxing in his den. Smiling she grabbed two mice from the pile of prey and padded towards Redstar. โ€œI thought you might be hungry.โ€ She dropped a mouse in front of him.
Last edited by Ember1989 on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:43 am

Nightclaw
Tom/Warrior/SkyClan/30 moons/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Fullmoon/Tags:Fullmoon

Reaching the medicine cat den, he glanced inside and noticed Fullmoon was awake. He didn't plan to stick around long at all. They were all very busy and he would merely be in the way. "Here. I brought you something to eat." He set the plump mouse down close to her nest so she could eat it whenever she felt hungry." Stwpping back, he couldn't bring himself to look at her as he felt uneasy. "Have a good day." He gave a small dip of his head in respect before turning and exiting the den.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:56 am

{SkyClan}

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป
Tom/31Moons/Leader/SkyClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:ShadowFlight
Assigned:ShadowFlight/Location:Camp/Mentions:None/Tags:ShadowFlight

RedStar glanced over seeing ShadowFlight approach with two mice, he smiled. โ€œThank you, and yes I could use a mouse!โ€ He picked up the mouse, slowly eating it he glanced over to ShadowFlight. โ€œSo who do you think should be sent out for hunting patrols, and border patrols for the day?โ€ He asked curiously before biting into the mouse again.

๐“—๐“ช๐”€๐“ด๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต
Tom/29Moons/Warrior/SkyClan/Apprentice:MaplePaw/Crush:SwiftStrike>FuzzyFlight
Assigned:LeafSong/Location:Warriors Den/Mentions:MaplePaw/Tags:Open

HawkTail hearing a few other cats awakening decided it was time for him to move as well. He pushed himself up, padding over to the fresh kill pile, he plucked up a small morsel. Eating he thought about when he would see SwiftStrike again, and how she was doing.

๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป
She~Cat/17Moons/Warrior/SkyClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:None

CloudFeather raced through the forest, leaping from branches. One tree to another, coming to a stop when she spotted a squirrel. She slowly climbed down the tree, carful to not let the fallen leaves crunch. She crept closer, before pouncing on the squirrel ending it quickly. She picked up the prey, happy with her catch she padded back twoards the camp leaves crunched here and there.

๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐”€
Tom/10Moons/Apprentice/SkyClan/Mentor:HoneyBreeze/Crush:None

ShadePaw glanced over to a sleep GalePaw, โ€œgood morning GalePaw! And I guess so, I was really just enjoying the peaceful morning, but you could say Iโ€™m waiting for HoneyBreeze. Anywho did you sleep well?โ€

๐“ข๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐”€
She~Cat/9Moons/Apprentice/SkyClan/Mentor:RubySplash/Crush:None

SoulPaw padded along the forest floor, she was always out and about before everyone else awoke. She came to a clearing were some of the streams or rivers were located. Sitting down she gazed down at the water, she was in slightly dangerous territory. Being a young apprentice she probably should be out alone, but being the peaceful cat she is she didnโ€™t think anything or anyone had a bad bone and would try to hurt her.

{EchoClan}

๐“Ÿ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐”๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐”€
She~Cat/11Moons/Apprentice/EchoClan/Mentor:SoulShade/Crush:None

PheonixPaw pawed at her mossy bed, yawning as her ear flicked. She opened he eyes gazing out of the Apprentice Den, wondering what sheโ€™d be doing today. Was SoulShade gonna come and get her? Well she didnโ€™t wanna anger him, he was her mentor she wanna to do better by him. Standing up PheonixPaw padded out of the den taking a seat next the Apprentice Den to fully wake herself up.

๐“‘๐“ต๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐”€
Tom/12Moons/Apprentice/EchoClan/Mentor:OakPelt/Crush:None

BlazePaw bolted straight up, shaking his fur. โ€œGah Iโ€™m up I was just uh resting my eyes OakPelt! Good morning, Iโ€™m raring to go whatโ€™s first?โ€ BlazePelt shook his fur again, โ€œhunting? Battle training? Border patrol? Whatever it is Iโ€™m ready!โ€

๐“”๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
She~Cat/8Moons/KittyPet/Crush:None

Esix leaped back up to the window, turning to look at her mother. โ€œMom! Why canโ€™t we be forest cats?โ€ The mother cat glanced at Esix, โ€œbecause we need to be with our twolegs they need us, and being a forest cat is dangerous!โ€ Esix nodded still watching out the window past the river and next to the mountain.

๐“›๐”‚๐“ท๐”๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
Tom/Unborn/Kit/EchoClan/Mother:SwiftStrike
Last edited by Binx_It on Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:09 am

โ€œWhat about Hawktail and Nightclaw?โ€ Shadowflight suggested. She took a bite of her mouse, wondering what Redstar thought of the suggestion.
Last edited by Ember1989 on Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casshew » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:16 am

|| S o u l s h a d e ||
echoclan warrior - 42 moons - tom - apprentice: pheonixpaw - location: echoclan camp - tags: pheonixpaw, open

Soulshade had woken from his nest at the first light of dawn and was now observing the camp from the edge. At seeing Pheonixpaw emerge groggily from the apprentices den, He rose to his paws and approached the young she-cat. "Pheonixpaw." He meowed in a curt greeting from behind her once within earshot. "I'd like you to help make sure what's left of the freshkill pile is given to Angoratail and the queens, please." Requested the large black tom as he settled with his tail wrapped around his paws. "I'll find out if we'll be on any patrols today." He added with a glance around the camp.

========

|| Z e s t p a w ||
echoclan med cat app - 8 moons - she-cat - mentor: ripplestream - location: echoclan camp - tags: open

Zestpaw's deep sleep was interrupted by a bright slice of sunlight gleaming onto her nest in the medicine cat den. Knowing she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep, the ginger tabby rose from her curled up position and arched her spine in a stretch. The apprentice padded out of the plant-scented den and emerged into the slowly waking camp. Zestpaw crouched in a sunny patch of the clearing and half closed her leaf-green eyes as the dawn rays warmed her pelt, paws tucked neatly under her chest.

========

|| F u z z y f l i g h t ||
skyclan queen - 24 moons - she-cat - location: skyclan camp, nursery - tags: open

Fuzzyflight was sleeping peacefully in her new nursery nest, her white and tabby flank rising and falling with a gentle sigh.
casshew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:55 am

Oakpelt
Tom/Warrior/EchoClan/35 moons/Apprentice:Blazepaw/Crush:Riverfall/Tags:Blazepaw

He shook his head in mild amusement as the other tried to say he had been resting his eyes. "I actually was telling you to go and get something to eat before we head out. I want to practice climbing so you'll need all your energy. I'm going to have you climb even higher this time." He liked to have other gradually move higher and higher up the tree with time. He felt it was a good way to help them adjust to being so high above the ground.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiraculousStar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:14 am

Rosetail

She~Cat/20 Moons/Warrior/EchoClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:Redstar

walks up to hawkstar " uhm sir can i go for a..... a walk
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.โœžโœž I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. โœž

i am looking for my most wanted dreamy Image

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
MiraculousStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me