SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Postby soap.cat » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:09 am

fєrrєtвlσssσm ➤ tσm ➤ 29 mσσns ➤ skчclαn ➤ hσmσsєхuαl ➤ tαgs; rubysplash, open

ferretblossom charged out of the den, his long fur fluffed up. "spider!" he hissed, turning to face the den entrance. "there was a spider in my nest!" the tom had never liked spiders; there were just too many eyes and legs. he had woken up because he felt something on his nose, and surprise! it was a spider. ferretblossom huffed angrily and turned to glance around the camp, his gaze settling on rubysplash. "hello, rubysplash. weather's nice today, maybe we could hunt?"

мoтнвrιar ▻ тoм ▻ 19 мoonѕ ▻ ecнoclan ▻ мedιcιne caт ▻ deмιѕeхυal ▻ тαɢѕ; beavertail, open

mothbriar's stretched, his jaws split wide with a yawn. he straightened up with a hop, trotting over to beavertail. "hello, hello, beavertail! how are you? did you sleep well?" he sat, lifting one of his dark brown paws, licking it and swiping it over his large ears.
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:06 am

Shadowflight nodded. She didn’t hate Echoclan. But it didn’t hurt to have a few cats on boarder patrol. Now she had to find Hawktail and Jayclaw. “Be alert when out patrolling.” She said. She knew she probably didn’t have to say it. But she didn’t want anything happening to the patrol.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:51 am

Skyclan
Fullmoon - she - medicine cat - crush: open - assigned mate: Nightclaw - apprentice: Crowpaw - tags: Leafsong, Hawktail
-
After finishing her mouse she padded out of the medicine cats den, seeing that Hawktail was caring some prey to Leafspong the other medicine cat. Scetching her legs she walked to her "Good morning Leafsong? You checked the herbs right? is there anything we needs to get more or finished ones?" she meowed looking over at her, then giving a small nod to Hawktail.

Rubysplash - she - warrior - crush: open - assigned mate: open - apprentice: Soulpaw - tags: Ferretblossom
-
Her eyes scanned the clearning for Soulpaw, but stopped her chearshing when heared Ferretblossom's voice behind her "Hm? Good morning Ferretblossom, yeah it's sure is..." she meowed giving the tom a smile, but then it faded "...that's sound good, but I am being asked for a border patrol already" she meowed to him, with a apology look.

Galepaw - tom - apprentice - crush: open - assigned mate: n/a - mentor: Nightclaw - tags: Shadepaw, Honeybreeze
-
He listened as the other apprentice talked to him, nodding "yeah, I did sleep very well" he asnwered to him, turning to face the tom's mentor Honeybreeze "Good mornin Honeybreeze?, no you didn't interrupt anything" he meowed flicking his tail.

Echoclan
Beavertail - tom - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: Darkpaw - tags: Mothbriar
-
His eyes turned to his clanmates to the young tom warrior, who approaved him "Hello Mothbriar" he meowed to him gently flicking his tail lightly "I am fine thank you" he meowed turning to see Hawkstar as the leader mentioined him "I think I am going to a patrol, maybe you can join too?" he meowed facing the tom once again.

Iceflower - she - queen - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Phoenixpaw, open
-
She was sleeping, but not so deeply, flicking her ears when someone walked into the nursery, blinking her eyes to see who it was, but only saw a disappearing tail 'hm?' she flicked her ears, before looked over to the mice front of her.

Surgekit - tom - kit - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: open
-
sleeping in nursery.

Angoratail - she - elder - crush: none - tags: Phoenixpaw, open
-
She smiled warmly as one of the youngsters some to see her, she loved kits and apprentices, but sadly she was not good to telling any stories "Oh thank you Phoenixpaw" she meowed to the young she-cat. She was little disappointed as she leaved too soon, but knowed that apprentices are mostly very busy cats.

Silkhawk - she - loner - crush: open - tags: open
-
She is currently hunting somewhere...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:08 am

{SkyClan}

𝓡𝓮𝓭𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻
————————————————————————————————————————————
Tom/31Moons/Leader/SkyClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:ShadowFlight
Assigned:ShadowFlight/Location:Camp/Mentions:None/Tags:ShadowFlight

RedStar watched as ShadoeFlight padded off to go and speak with the cats who were on their certain patrols. He shook his fur standing up, thinking about maybe joining a patrol. Gazing over the camp he though about it through his mind,

𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓣𝓪𝓲𝓵
Tom/29Moons/Warrior/SkyClan/Apprentice:MaplePaw/Crush:SwiftStrike>FuzzyFlight
Assigned:LeafSong/Location:Warriors Den/Mentions:MaplePaw/Tags:LeafSong

HawkTail couldn’t help but laugh slightly, “I’m not trying to keep you ‘plump’ it’s just that you need to keep your strength. Remember medicine cats are important, without them the rest of the clan would die to illness or wounds. So make sure to take care of yourself, oh but who am I to tell you that? Anywho one of my duties is taking care of my clan and you are part of my clan, so I don’t see the harm in bringing you a mouse or squirrel every now and then.” He muttered with a smile.

𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
She~Cat/17Moons/Warrior/SkyClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:None

CloudFeather raced through the forest, leaping from branches. One tree to another, coming to a stop when she spotted a squirrel. She slowly climbed down the tree, carful to not let the fallen leaves crunch. She crept closer, before pouncing on the squirrel ending it quickly. She picked up the prey, happy with her catch she padded back twoards the camp leaves crunched here and there.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓟𝓪𝔀
Tom/10Moons/Apprentice/SkyClan/Mentor:HoneyBreeze/Crush:None
Location:Camp/Mentions:HoneyBreeze/Tags:GalePaw, HoneyBreeze

ShadePaw nodded to GalePaw, “that’s good.” Turning his gaze he saw a sleepy HoneyBreeze, “morning HoneyBreeze and no your fine.” He meowed with a smile.

𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓟𝓪𝔀
She~Cat/9Moons/Apprentice/SkyClan/Mentor:RubySplash/Crush:None

SoulPaw padded along the forest floor, she was always out and about before everyone else awoke. She came to a clearing were some of the streams or rivers were located. Sitting down she gazed down at the water, she was in slightly dangerous territory. Being a young apprentice she probably should be out alone, but being the peaceful cat she is she didn’t think anything or anyone had a bad bone and would try to hurt her.

{EchoClan}

𝓟𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓲𝔁𝓟𝓪𝔀
She~Cat/11Moons/Apprentice/EchoClan/Mentor:SoulShade/Crush:None
Location:Apprentice Den/Mentions:SoulShade/Tags:HawkStar, SoulShade, ShadowLeap, & BeaverTail, Open

PheonixPaw padded out of the nursery, she finished her morning task that was given to her by SoulShade. She padded through camp her ears shooting up she looked over at HawkStar. “Of course, I’d love to stretch my legs and we do need to catch more prey.” She mewed.

𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓟𝓪𝔀
Tom/12Moons/Apprentice/EchoClan/Mentor:OakPelt/Crush:None

BlazePaw nodded, as OakPelt spoke. Seeing him jump from startlment, and embarrassment BlazePaw tried to hold in his laughter, and amusement. Doing pretty well, he turned his head to hide the fact he was about to die.

𝓔𝓼𝓲𝔁
She~Cat/8Moons/KittyPet/Crush:None
Location:Mountain Blocking TwoLegs & EchoClan/Mentions:None/Tags:Open

Esix padded along the rocky ground, she found herself on the steep mountain. Sitting down a moment to catch her breath she gazed out into the wilderness. It was much more amazing than she could ever imagine, it was like her own little wonderland. Esix stood back up and slowly made her way down the steep cliffs.

𝓛𝔂𝓷𝔁𝓚𝓲𝓽
Tom/Unborn/Kit/EchoClan/Mother:SwiftStrike
Last edited by Binx_It on Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EisHawk » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:35 am

мαℓє//49мσσиѕ//ѕσ: //ℓєα∂єя//є¢нσ¢ℓαи//α fℓυffу вяσωи тαвву ωιтн вℓα¢к ѕтяιρєѕ αи∂ α ωнιтє υи∂єяѕι∂є; єqυιρρє∂ ωιтн gяєєи єуєѕ//ℓσ¢αтισи:ℓєα∂єяѕ ∂єи-¢αмρ ¢ℓєαяιиg//тαgѕ: мυ∂ѕρℓαѕн//

Hawkstar let out a scornful chuckle, that was slightly laced with a true chuckle at the other tom’s actions. “Mudsplash”, he said in a keen voice. To play along or not. Hawkstar decided against playing along. It was time to work, not joke around. “Shouldn't you be doing something productive?”, he asked, before adding, “You could be cleaning the elder’s nests.” A small smirk was added with the last words but more as in a add on with the insult than a flirtatious one. Hopefully, he would understand that Hawkstar was practically saying he was acting like an apprentice. He sat down patiently, wrapping his fluffy tail over his paws.

мαℓє//8мσσиѕ//ѕσ: ¢яυѕнιиg//мє∂ ¢αт αρρяєитιи¢//ѕку¢ℓαи//α ριт¢н вℓα¢к тσм ωιтн ¢ℓσυ∂є∂ σνєя єуєѕ, αи∂ ¢αя¢αℓ ℓιкє єαяѕ; ¢ovєяє∂ ιи ѕ¢αяѕ//ℓσ¢αтισи: мє∂ι¢ιиє ¢αт ∂єи//тαgѕ: мαρℓєραω//

The tom's thin pitch ears rotated over to the sound of Maplepaw's voice. His heartbeat quickened as her words echoed in his head. "Yes?, he replied. Why is she coming to me and not someone more advanced in medicine. I'm just an apprentice, he thought. Crowpaw sat down facing the source of the audio disturbance, his thin tail lashed slowly back and forth.
EisHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:45 am

Honeybreeze|SkyClan
-----------
"That's a relief, I thought I was interrupting some kind of super secret Apprentice chat." She said in a teasing voice to the two apprentices. "Does Nightclaw have any planes for you today Galepaw?" Honeybreeze asked the other apprentice curiously. She could see if it was okay with Nightclaw to have Galepaw and Shadepaw do a bit of battling practice, it be better for him to have an opponent who wasn't injuried to practice with, she and Shadepaw could also teach him a few moves if Nightclaw hasnt touched on battling yet.

Jasperwing|EchoClan
-------------
Jasperwing rushed out of the Warriors' den and slowed down slightly once he was out. His pelt was groomed, but his scruffy pelt was hopeless in keeping down. He feared he accidentally slept in. Did he miss patrols? Hunting patrols? Anything? What if Hawkstar made an announcement? Jasperwing calmed down once seeing that it cats were just getting ready to leave. The warrior let out a small sigh and mumbled under his breath. "You idiot, you wake up at this time, all the time." Well, he was just gonna have to pretend that it didnt happen.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:41 am

Skyclan
Fullmoon - she - medicine cat - crush: open - assigned mate: Nightclaw - apprentice: Crowpaw - tags: Leafsong, Hawktail
-
After finishing her mouse she padded out of the medicine cats den, seeing that Hawktail was caring some prey to Leafspong the other medicine cat. Scetching her legs she walked to her "Good morning Leafsong? Did you check the herbs right? is there anything we need to get more or finished ones?" she meowed looking over at her, then giving a small nod to Hawktail.

Rubysplash - she - warrior - crush: open - assigned mate: open - apprentice: Soulpaw - tags: Ferretblossom
-
Her eyes scanned the clearing for Soulpaw, but stopped her searching when heard Ferretblossom's voice behind her "Hm? Good morning Ferretblossom, yeah it's sure is..." she meowed giving the tom a smile, but then it faded "...that's sound good, but I am being asked for a border patrol already" she meowed to him, with an apology look.

Galepaw - tom - apprentice - crush: open - assigned mate: n/a - mentor: Nightclaw - tags: Shadepaw, Honeybreeze
-
He smiled to Shadepaw, turning to face his mentor once again "I am not really spoken with Nightclaw yet...he is seemed to be busy..." he meowed looking toward the group of cats where his mentor was as well "I think he is going to some dawn patrol" he keeps meowing.

Echoclan
Beavertail - tom - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: Darkpaw - tags: Mothbriar
-
His eyes turned to his clanmates to the young tom warrior, who approved him "Hello Mothbriar" he meowed to him gently flicking his tail lightly "I am fine, thank you" he meowed turning to see Hawkstar as the leader mentioned him "I think I am going to a patrol, maybe you can join too?" he meowed facing the tom once again.

Iceflower - she - queen - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Phoenixpaw, open
-
She was sleeping, but not so deeply, flicking her ears when someone walked into the nursery, blinking her eyes to see who it was, but only saw a disappearing tail 'hm?' she flicked her ears before looked over to the mice front of her.

Surgekit - tom - kit - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: open
-
sleeping in nursery.

Angoratail - she - elder - crush: none - tags: Phoenixpaw, open
-
She smiled warmly as one of the youngsters some to see her, she loved kits and apprentices, but sadly she was not good to telling any stories "Oh thank you Phoenixpaw" she meowed to the young she-cat. She was a little disappointed as she left too soon but knew that apprentices are mostly very busy cats.

Silkhawk - she - loner - crush: open - tags: open
-
She is currently hunting somewhere...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:21 am

fєrrєtвlσssσm ➤ tσm ➤ 29 mσσns ➤ skчclαn ➤ hσmσsєхuαl ➤ tαgs; rubysplash, open

ferretblossom let out an irritated growl. "i'll just hunt on my own, then." with a curt nod, the tom padded away. he flicked his tail, glaring around the camp, hoping to see someone he could invite to hunt with him. he knew the dangers of the forest well, but he didn't want to risk being injured and stranded for some bird-brained echoclan cat to come and kill.

moтнвrιar ▻ тoм ▻ 19 мoonѕ ▻ ecнoclan ▻ мedιcιne caт ▻ deмιѕeхυal ▻ тαɢѕ; beavertail, open

mothbriar shook his head. "no thanks, i think i'll go for a hunt; even a medicine cat needs to get moving sometimes!" he let out a huff of laughter, dipped his head, and hopped away. he slipped out of the camp and tasted the air, perking his ears. after some searching, he saw a small robin. after a bit of creeping, he leapt, pinning the animal under his paws. luckily, he hadn't had to climb any trees to get it; that would've been... dangerous for mothbriar, as he was quite clumsy.
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:37 am

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Open}

Walking into the Warrior's Den, she curled up into her nest, which was in the back of the Den. Curling into a tight ball and wrapping her tail around her muzzle, she sighed. Memories of her mother filled her mind, remembering when her father, Aldertail, attacked her. Her mother was named Shadowflower. Shadowflower was trying to protect the calico she-cat and her sisters from Aldertail when they were kits. Blossompetal's sliced ear brought seemingly fresh and painful memories of her father attacking her before her mother intervened, losing her life to protect them.

"Why...?", the she-cat mewed shakily.

Letting out tiny cries, she pushed her muzzle into her paws to silence them.

~~~~~~~~~~

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Open}

"Is Blossompetal alright?", she questioned her brother as Blossompetal walked past them and into the Den.

~~~~~~~~~

{Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

"I... I don't know. She doesn't seem happy.", he replied
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiraculousStar » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:12 am

Rosetail

*She starts to walk to the Skyclan* i really hope can actually talk to him this time
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

i am looking for my most wanted dreamy Image

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
MiraculousStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me