๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง New and Accepting

Postby wildsight » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:15 am

๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž...

When faith is broken it breaks ones soul. When faith is broken it breaks ones mind.

Timberclan is falling apart. Timberclan is broken. Timberclan needs help.
Timberclan is in need of warriors. They are in desperate need of something
or someone to believe in. StarClan had promised them a good future.
They promised that the clan would thrive. They promised them new life.
But only destruction has come.

It began four moons after the medicine cat received the words from StarClan.
Timberclan was founded in a forest not far from where twolegs would soon go.
And it happened then. Twolegs began to build they're nests there. Dogs began to
roam around the forest. Monsters roamed. And the forest itself was being destroyed.
What could the clan do to stop this threat? They're leader Timberstar decided he
needed to go speak with StarClan. He left the next morning and the clan waited
anxiously for his return.

Timberstar returned late the next night after moonhigh. He told his clan that
StarClan had said they're time was coming. Moons past and the clan's home
only got worse. Twolegs had cleared much of the forest and now the clan was
in great danger. Leaf-fall was on its way and after that would be leaf-bare. The
clan questioned they're medicine cat for any sign of StarClan. The medicine cat
had said that there had been no word. The cats soon grew more desperate. What
was for the clan? Timberstar told his clan not to worry. It would get better soon.

A moon later the clan was struck with horrible news. Timberstar had left to share
dreams with StarClan. He had not returned. They sent a patrol to find him and the
cats we're shocked at what they found. Not far from where a thunderpath lay was
the scent of Timberstar. His blood also laid there. But not a trace of his body. The
clan questioned each other on what had happened to him. It was then that the cats
began to blame StarClan. The clan was torn apart that day. The clan never thought
that StarClan would do this to them but couldn't find any other explanation. Few
cats still believe in StarClan. The clan has never been the same since. It has been
a moon since the supposed death of Timberstar. The clan has changed some of the
warrior code and is still looking for something to believe in. The clan is in peril and
no one knows if the clan will survive or not.

๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ
Last edited by wildsight on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

Postby wildsight » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:32 am

โ…ฐ)All CS rules apply. โ…ฐโ…ฐ)All forms and ooc should go on the discussion
thread
. You must be accepted before roleplaying. Reservations last 24 hours. After that the slot will
open back up for others. โ…ฐโ…ฐโ…ฐ)No mary/gary sues. โ…ณ)Only use realistic pelt colors, markings and eye
colors please. โ…ด)Make sure signatures are off on this thread please. โ…ต)Post a good paragraph per post.
If you have writer's block that's okay. โ…ถ)Please post at least twice a week. Being active is the key to
keeping a roleplay going. โ…ท)No being your own crush/mate/mentor. โ…ธ)Fade to black when needed.
โ…น)Major events must be approved by me. โ…บ)Hate the character not the person. โ…ป)Enjoy yourself.

๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ
Last edited by wildsight on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

Postby wildsight » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:47 am

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง

Leader
Briarstar~42 Moons~โ™€~Slim brown tabby she-cat with bright amber eyes~Wildsight

Deputy
Shatteredstrike~45 Moons~โ™‚~Large long haired tom with white markings and green eyes~Lion

Medicine Cat
Spiderleaf~32 Moons~โ™‚~Slim seal point tom with deep blue eyes~GHXSTLY

Medicine Cat Apprentice
Name~Age~โ™‚/โ™€~Description~User

Warriors
Cloudshade~30 Moons~โ™‚~Fluffy grey tom with pale green eyes~Wildsight
Silverfoot~24 Moons~โ™€~Pretty silver tabby she-cat with green and blue eyes~Roleplayer123
Snowspirit~21 Moons~โ™€~Fluffy cream colored she-cat with green eyes~AthenasArtz
Thistlethorn~24 Moons~โ™‚~Lean dark brown tabby with bright green eyes~Lion
Hollyshine~29 Moons~โ™€~Slim black she-cat with soft green eyes~legend speaker
Paleheather~21 Moons~โ™€~Long haired calico with bright green eyes~Vlette
Hickoryfoot~36 Moons~โ™€~Brown tabby she-cat with light green eyes~Marz
Skyheart~42 Moons~โ™€~White she-cat with grey markings and icy blue eyes~KyKoolKookie835
Martenfang~24 Moons~โ™€~Small brown tabby she-cat with green eyes~anathema
Lightningtail~30 Moons~โ™‚~Sleek mottled grey tom with sharp yellow eyes~.kingdom.
Thunderfang~30 Moons~โ™‚~Slim mottled grey tom~.kingdom.
Milkheart~21 Moons~โ™‚~Description~billie eilish,

Apprentices
Brightpaw~10 Moons~โ™€~Fluffy brown tabby she-cat with lime green eyes~Wildsight
Aspenpaw~10 Moons~โ™‚~Sleek brown tom with pale green eyes~GHXSTLY
Sunpaw~15 Moons~โ™‚~Lean redish-brown tabby tom with blue eyes~legend speaker
Velvetpaw~12 Moons~โ™€~Slim seal-point she-cat with bright blue eyes~Imacat=^+^=
Puffinpaw~10 Moons~โ™‚~Description~billie eilish,
Larkpaw~10 Moons~โ™€~Description~billie eilish,
Daisypaw~10 Moons~โ™€~Pure white she-cat with striking yellow eyes~milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ

Queens
Hawkfeather~24 Moons~โ™€~Dark brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes~ghostlyhamlet
Blossomsong~26 Moons~โ™€~Grey she-cat with white markings and bright green eyes~milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ

Kits

Elders

Cats outside the clan
Storm~20 Moons~โ™‚~Large muscular brown tabby tom with green eyes~ligerteeth
Cinder~24 Moons~โ™€~Sleek calico she-cat with bright green eyes~Cinder101214

Last edited by wildsight on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:17 am, edited 16 times in total.
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ

Postby wildsight » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:03 am

โ†’=One sided crush. โ†”=Two way crush. โ†›=Forbidden love. โ–ถ=Neutral. โžณ=Dislikes. โฅ=Mates.
โœฟ=Family. โ˜†=Friends. ๏ผ=Mentors.

Hollyshine๏ผBrightpaw
Shatteredstrike๏ผSunpaw
Cloudshade๏ผAspenpaw
Spiderleaf๏ผFrostpaw
Snowspirit๏ผVelvetpaw
Lightningtail๏ผPuffinpaw
Martenfang๏ผLarkpaw
Paleheather๏ผDaisypaw

HoneyflowerโœฟPeachkit
PuffinpawโœฟLarkpaw
LightingtailโœฟThunderfang

Shatteredstrikeโ†’Briarstar
Thistlethornโ†’Snowspirit

Last edited by wildsight on Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ

Postby wildsight » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:03 am

Timberclan is located in a vast forest. To the north there
are some mountains which is the route to where the clan leaders go and medicine cats go
to speak with StarClan. To the south is where the twolegs have built most of they're nests.
The clan tends to avoid going south because of sightings of twolegs, dogs and even monsters.
To the east lies a river which cuts throught the territory. The river is used as a prey and water
source though the some cats perfer to hunt on land rather than fish. Beyond that is lies a thunder
path. The cats tend not to go that way since that was where they found the scent and blood of
Timberstar. To the west is where more forest lies. What is beyond that is unknown. The forest
itself is a mix of pine and oak trees. The forest isn't as big as it used to be due to twolegs.

โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ

Postby wildsight » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:21 am

๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ

Mouse-Common. Vole-Common. Water Vole-Common. Rabbit-Common. Shrew-Common
Trout-Common. Magpie-Common. Pigeon-Common. Squirrel-Uncommon. Minnow-Uncommon
Crow-Uncommon. Hawk-Rare. Adder-Rare

๐–๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ

Warm and Sunny

๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐š๐ฒ

Dawn

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ฒ

Beware the one who speaks without truth
Three shall travel and return with Moon
Sickness rises and when it is strongest
The first shall return and with him comes Doom
Thunder and Lightning must come together
Once they meet hope will rise
Darkness will fall when light shatters the sky.

Last edited by wildsight on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ

Postby wildsight » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:52 am

The Roleplay Is Currently Open And Accepting

โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(1)

Postby wildsight » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:36 am

โ˜… B R I A R S T A R
{Female} {42 Moons} {Leader} {Crush: --} {Apprentice: --} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: Shatteredstrike} {Tags: Open}

Briarstar slowly opened her eyes. She yawned as she awoke in her den. She purred as dim dawn
light glowed on her tabby pelt. She had always loved dawn. She glanced around her den beginning to think
about her clan. It was time for the dawn patrol to set out. She hoped her deputy Shatteredstrike would be
up soon if not already. As, she thought about her clan her mind drifted to more desperate matters. Few cats
trusted in Starclan. After, what happened to Timberstar no one really believed in them anymore. She sighed
as she thought about this. She was a clan leader. She should be able to make them believe again. Of course,
she couldn't make a cat do anything. She didn't like having to force cats to do they're work. Most
did they're work fine. She sighed her ears twitching. She hoped her clan would get better. If, anything ever
happened to them...She blinked her gaze trained on the den walls. With another sigh she began to groom herself.
As, she groomed herself her mind wandered to other things. Like her clanmates. She wondered if they we're up yet
and if they we're doing well. She hoped nothing serious would come up today. She didn't feel like dealing with something
like that. Of course, though she was a clan leader and if something did happen she would have to deal with it. But she
still hoped nothing to bad would happen. She hoped the day would go well.

โœฆ C L O U D S H A D E
{Male} {30 Moons} {Warrior} {Crush: --} {Apprentice: --} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: --} {Tags: Open}

Cloudshade slowly opened his eyes. He began to wonder what he should do. First he needed to wake up.
He yawned loudly his ears flicking. It was dawn. That meant the dawn patrol would be out soon. And the hunting
patrol. He glanced around the warrior den watching the sleeping forms of his clanmates. Should he wake them up?
He blinked slowly and glanced around the den. He didn't think so. He would leave them. He slowly pulled himself
out of his nest. He shook himself and padded out of the den. He glanced around blinking in the dawn light. It didn't
look like anyone else was up. He glanced back into the den just to make sure the other warriors we're still asleep.
Maybe, he could take a quick walk. No, he should stay in camp. He padded over to the fresh-kill pile seeing that it
was getting low. The hunting patrol would take care of that. He hoped he would get picked for the dawn patrol.
Even though it was, early he wouldn't mind going on a patrol. Looking around the camp again he saw that there
was really nothing to do at the moment. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile his eyes darting around before landing
on it. He sighed and laid down his head on his paws. He would just wait for the others to wake up.

โ˜ผ B R I G H T P A W
{Female} {10 Moons} {Apprentice} {Crush: --} {Mentor: --} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: --} {Tags: Open}

Brightpaw yawned her eyes only half open. She glanced around the apprentice den gazing at
the sleeping forms of her fellow apprentices. She wondered what training she would do with her mentor
today. She rolled over in her nest her eyes still half open. She yawned again and pawed at the air. She
would need to get up soon if she wanted to be the first one up. She rolled back over in her nest and slowly
got out of her nest. She stumbled to the den entrance and padded out into the camp. She glanced around
the camp seeing that only a warrior seemed to be up. She still wasn't fully awake. She stumbled around the
camp before sitting down not to far from the fresh-kill pile. She yawned again her head hanging low. Her
ears twitched her tail swayed. Her eyes closed for a moment before she jerked awake again. She needed to
stay awake. She forced her eyes open and stared around the camp. Still, her eyes closed once again, and she
fell asleep again.
Last edited by wildsight on Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง New and Accepting

Postby โ˜hqshii.milkโ˜ » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:52 am

shecat~13 moons~med cat apprentice~location: camp~mentions: spiderleaf
~~~~~~~~~~
frostpaw steadily opened her multicolored eyes. dawn soaked into the den where she had been peacefully resting. she started to lick her paws. the smell of herbs haunted her as she stood up after a couple of minutes. she trotted on outside to see the wonders of nature. frostpaw had always liked the feeling of slight breeze pushing against her fluffy fur. she wanted to desperately go out and hunt for herbs, but she wanted to wait for her mentor, spiderleaf, to awake. while she waited, she played around with a patch of moss on the floor. she still liked to fool around like a kit, so she did what she pleased.
โ˜hqshii.milkโ˜

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง New and Accepting

Postby legend speaker » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:14 am

HOLLYSHINE | (molly) (29 moons) (interactions cloudshadow) (camp) (apprentice brightpaw)

xxxxxxHollyshine kneaded gently at the mossy bedding, paws itching to get up and do something, but waiting for the faint wisps of a dream to leave so she wouldn't trip herself up leaving the den. Cloudshade had already made his way out, and after a moment more the thin molly joined his notion and headed into the dawn-basked camp. Her green orbs marginally adapted to the peeking sunbeams, and after catching sight of the fluffy gray tom did she join him, her dark pelt contrasting heavily with his. Her concern mirrored the elder warrior's for a moment after she too glanced at the pile, then towards the leader's den. It almost seemed like yesterday where she could still call Timberstar the clan's leader, but the only trace of him was somewhere not even she dared to go.
    xxxxxx"You're up early," the molly teased, tail flicking towards the ground. "Hopefully not long until everyone else wakes up, you seem rather worried about the prey, hm?"

SUNPAW | (tom) (15 moons) (interactions brightpaw) (camp) (mentor shatteredstrike)

xxxxxxSunpaw had slept comfortably in his nest overnight, just returning from camp to make dirt. He stretched his paws out, maw stretching out in a yawn. It wasn't often he was the first one awake, even he knew the rarity of the situation, but for once in his life he seemed raring to go, fur fluffed up from excitement. The apprentice caught sight of one of his denmates - Brightpaw - who seemed far too busy spacing out next to the prey pile. Amusing, to say the least, usually he would be caught doing the same thing; perhaps he had passed bad habits onto the young molly? He hoped not, stalking up next to her and cuffing her ear playfully to wake her up, not paying much attention to the cats that also circled around the fresh kill.
legend speaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me