Cherryclan of Lake Tahoe (ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who would you like to be deputy?

Tawnytail played by roxyuniverse
67%
Crowstep played by Sahrotaar
33%
Other (PM me)
No votes

Total votes : 3

Cherryclan of Lake Tahoe (ACCEPTING)

Postby Simonpet » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:41 pm

Cherryclan of Lake Tahoe
Long after Firestar, a kitten with blood from all four clans came into the world: Carppelt of Riverclan. As a young warrior, she accidentally led humans to the clan's camp and they captured many of the cats. Carppelt was adopted by an American and taken to California where she escaped, giving birth to three kits: Cherrykit, Birchkit, and Pikekit. After being recaptured, her kits went on to create a clan down in South Lake Tahoe: Cherryclan. Their clan thrived, too much, one would say, as generations later, the clan split into two after a young and charismatic cat, Frostpelt, led half of the overly-populated clan to a part of the territory higher north to create Frostclan. The two clans survived and thrived, with occasional disagreements.
Who are you? Are you a clan cat, perhaps with ancestory tracing back to the Founders? Are you perhaps, a descendent of a loner or Clowder cat? Regardless of who you are, come and choose your destiny.

General Rules
Follow all CS and RP rules.
Always use correct grammar and spelling.
This follows the "Lake Tahoe Clans" series and is set in an alternate reality just after the events of "Mothclaw's Reign of Terror." I expect you to have read the stories regardless of your personal opinion so that you will get a sense of the setting.
Post all of your forms here.
The rules may be changed without prior notice.

Roleplay Rules
Post at least two to three sentences per character.
Remain on-topic and active, especially if you have a high-ranking cat. Notify me if you will be absent for more than one week.
Follow the Warrior Code and clan Laws.
OOC (out-of-character) knowledge is not the same as IC (in-character) knowledge. Please keep this in mind.
Please post on the discussion thread if going OOC.

Character Rules
There is a limit of five living characters total and one high-ranking cat per clan for every member. If I tell you to modify an aspect of your character, please comply by editing your post.
Be realistic with your cats; kits can't hunt and most apprentices can't take down experienced warriors. In addition, there are no supernatural abilities.
Be realistic with the appearences; I expect characters to be genetically realistic according to this page.
Your cats will die eventually. I may make a Starclan/Dark Forest roleplay if it's popular enough.
Give your characters reasonable flaws.
Do your research if you are planning on creating a character with a physical or mental illness.
Only use prefixes and suffixes from this blog. The name must match the description of the cat. For example, Redwhisker would be dark ginger (“red”) and one of the best hunters in his clan.
One prefix to a living cat in either clan. Therefore, while there cannot be two living Redwhiskers in Cherryclan, both Cherryclan and Frostclan can have one Redwhisker each.
Try to keep genders even within the clans (within five cats).

Neighboring Clans
Frostclan
Last edited by Simonpet on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News

Postby Simonpet » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:43 pm

Recent News wrote:None

Old News wrote:None

Prophecy wrote:None
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances

Postby Simonpet » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Cherryclan
Leader:
Honeystar / molly / 52 moons / long-furred, golden-brown tabby with a white chin, toes, and green eyes / 9 lives / Simonpet
Deputy: OPEN
Medicine Cats: (1/3)
Swiftfoot / tom / 45 moons / brown tuxedo with yellow eyes / OcelotDragon
Medicine Cat Apprentice: OPEN
Warriors: (7/20)
Aspenheart / molly / 29 moons / red tabby with a white underbelly and yellow eyes / littleswegbunny
Carpstream / molly / 37 moons / golden-brown tabby with amber eyes / OcelotDragon
Cougarstorm / molly / 80 moons / long-furred, golden-brown tabby with white socks, chest, chin, and green eyes / Simonpet
Crowstep / tom / 24 moons / black with a white chin and Ojos Azules mutation / Sahrotaar
Mudclaw / tom / 52 moons / dark brown tabby with hazel eyes / Simonpet
Nightclaw / tom / 82 moons / black with hazel eyes / Simonpet
Tawnytail / molly / 45 moons / golden-brown tabby with golden-yellow eyes / roxyuniverse
Apprentices: (2/5)
Parsnippaw / tom / 7 moons / long-furred white with pale gray underbelly and pale blue eyes / Soft Feather
Pipitpaw / molly / 10 moons / small, light brown tabby with pale amber eyes / roxyuniverse
Queens: (0/3)
Kits:
Elders:
Oaknose / tom / 99 moons / long-furred black tabby with pale green eyes / roxyuniverse

Up for Adoption
Battail / molly / 87 moons / elder dark brown with emerald-green eyes
Cedarclaw / tom / warrior / russet tabby with dark green eyes / requirements: at least 30 moons old
Darkfur / tom / warrior or elder / black with green eyes / requirements: at least 94 moons old
Dapplecloud / molly / 80 moons / warrior / torbie with green eyes
Emberstorm / molly / 82 moons / warrior / torbie with green eyes
Fawnfoot / molly / loner / light brown with faint tabby markings / requirements: at least 43 moons old
Fawnpaw / molly / 10 moons / apprentice / light brown with yellow eyes
Juniperpaw / tom / 10 moons / apprentice / russet tabby with dark amber eyes
Marmotfur / molly / warrior or elder / torbie with a white underbelly and copper eyes / requirements: at least 94 moons old
Morningfur / molly / warrior or elder / dilute tortoiseshell with pale yellow eyes / requirements: at least 96 moons old
Squirrelpaw / tom / 10 moons / apprentice / spotted brown tabby with dark green eyes
Last edited by Simonpet on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Simonpet » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:58 pm

Mentors and Apprentices wrote:Aspenheart - Parsnippaw
Mudclaw - Pipitpaw

Family Trees wrote:
  • Nightwhisker + Starlingtail = Oaknose
    • Morningfur + Oaknose = Emberstorm, Nightclaw
  • Marmotfur + Darkfur = Cougarstorm, Dapplecloud
    • Cougarstorm + Nightclaw = Honeystar, Mudclaw
  • Battail + Bassstorm = Swiftfoot, Tawnytail
  • Fawnfoot + Russetclaw = Aspenheart, Gingerpaw
  • Frostfoot + Hawktail = Cloudnose, Crowstep
  • Carpstream + Cedarclaw = Fawnpaw, Juniperpaw,
    Parsnippaw, Squirrelpaw
  • Ivory + Cloud = Parsnippaw
Key wrote:tom --> she-cat (he likes her)
tom <-- she-cat (she likes him)
tom --><-- she-cat (they like each other)
tom -->?<-- she-cat (they like each other and don't know it)
tom -->|<-- she-cat (forbidden romance)
tom <3 she-cat (mates)
tom <|3 she-cat (forbidden mates)
tom </3 she-cat (ex-mates)

Relationships wrote:Carpstream <3 Cedarclaw
Darkfur <3 Marmotfur
Nightclaw <3 Cougarstorm
Oaknose <3 Morningfur

Ailments and Disabilities wrote:Oaknose has a terrible short-term memory
Last edited by Simonpet on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory

Postby Simonpet » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Territory
Cherryclan borders highways 20, 50, and where 395 meets 580.
Cherryclan’s border with Frostclan is between where highways 395 meets 580, and San Harbor.
There are many streams and lakes in Cherryclan’s territory, and so training is equally focused on fishing and land hunting.

Camp
Cherryclan’s camp is between Hobart and Franktown Creeks.
Cherryclan’s camp is a giant hole in the ground with caverns in the side of it and a giant rock in the center, known as the Longstone for its height.
Originally, rabbits made a burrow before they were uprooted for being too close to human settlements. Humans dug a hole in the ground and stopped when the rabbits left to live somewhere else. The warrens became caverns and other animals lived in them before Cherryclan took over. The den underneath the Longstone is a part of the old warren.
The leader’s den is a rocky cavern and is directly across the entrance on the far side of the Longstone.
The medicine cats’ den is a dirt cavern to the right of the leader’s den. It has natural holes used to store herbs, and extends far in the back.
The nursery is a large dirt cavern to the right of the medicine cats’ den. No one is allowed to enter uninvited, even the medicine cat.
The senior warriors’ den is a large dirt-and-rock cavern to the left of the leader’s den.
The apprentices’ den is a dirt cavern to the left of the senior warriors’ den. It can hold about ten apprentices.
The young warriors’ den is a dirt cavern to the left of the apprentices’ den.
On the side of the Longstone facing the leader’s den, is the elders’ den. The entrance is under a bush and the den extends underground and around the Longstone.
The entrance to all the dens except for the elders’ den are covered in vines and lichen.

Landmarks
Hobart Creek Reservoir
Known as the “Home Lake” due to its proximity to the camp
Often visited by cats who want to fish and/or swim
Often visited by cats who want to get water
Lake Tahoe
Known as “Lake”
Rarely visited due to its distance from the camp
Marlette Lake
Known as the “Small Lake”
Occasionally visited by cats who want to fish and/or swim
Spooner Lake
Known as the “Starpool”
Visited every new moon by the medicine cats of Cherryclan and Frostclan
Last edited by Simonpet on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Weather

Postby Simonpet » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:31 pm

Weather

Season wrote:New-leaf ✓
Green-leaf
Leaf-fall
Leaf-bare
Time wrote:Sunrise
Sunhigh ✓
Sunset
Moonhigh
Midnight
Temperature wrote:Humid
Sweltering
Hot
Warm ✓
Neutral
Cool
Cold
Freezing
Dry
Weather wrote:Sunny ✓
Breezy ✓
Windy
Cloudy
Overcast
Drizzling
Raining
Pouring
Lightning
Snowing
Hailing
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

First Post

Postby Simonpet » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Honeystar | molly | leader | tags: open
Honeystar opened her eyes and yawned. Her quick nap had been peaceful and the warm breeze felt nice against her long fur. She padded outside of her rocky den and sprang up onto the Longstone to watch the clan's activities. One look up at the sky told her that it was sunhigh already, perfect time to lounge in the sun if she had nothing else to do.

Cougarstorm | molly | warrior | tags: open
Cougarstorm grumbled as a breeze swept over her, breaking into her sleep. She pushed herself up before collapsing into a stretch. She glanced around the warriors' den, wondering if anyone would join her hunting. Well, she decided, she'd wait until someone else woke up or came in. She was in no hurry to be out in the glaring sunlight and heat of newleaf. Well, the newleaf wasn't very hot but the breeze was certainly annoying.

Mudclaw | tom | warrior | tags: open
Mudclaw gulped down the last of his mouse and stretched, giving his paws a quick lick before standing. He walked over to the apprentices' den and poked his head inside, blinking slightly at the darkness. "Pipitpaw?" he called, hoping that she would respond soon. "I'm right outside the den." He went back outside and lay down just in front of the den, waiting for his apprentice to emerge.

Nightclaw | tom | warrior | tags: open
Nightclaw sat at the entrance to the camp, ears pricked for any of his clanmates--or a threat. While he had plenty of seasons left in him, he was no longer as agile or strong as he once was, and wondered yet again if he should consider retiring soon. He shook his head; no, he would continue as a warrior until his legs gave out from under him. He glanced back towards the direction of the camp and smiled as he saw his daughter on the Longstone and his son lounging in front of one of the dens. They had come so far so quickly... He still remembered what they were like as little kits, curious about everything in the world.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cherryclan of Lake Tahoe (ACCEPTING)

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Swiftfoot
45 moons||Medicine Cat||Tom||Single||Tags; Open

Swiftfoot was carefully organizing his herbs. It had taken him most of the morning, but he was almost finished now, only a little bit of marigold and catmint left to sort. He carefully placed each of them in their proper placements and stepped back to examine his handiwork. Satisfied, Swiftfoot picked up a clump of shriveled up herbs that he had carefully put disposed of into a pile to be discarded. He padded out of the den carefully, making sure none of the shriveled pants fell on the ground. He waved his tail in greeting to all the cats gathered in camp before heading out the entrance. He walked for awhile and found a proper place to bury the shriveled leaves in hopes of getting a few sprouts later in Greenleaf. He carefully began pawing at the ground until the hole was deep enough. Once it was, he dropped the dying plants into it. Swiftfoot pawed all the dirt back over the gaping hole. Satisfied, he began back towards camp.

Carpstream
37 moons||Warrior||She-cat||Mates with Cedarclaw||Tags; Open

Carpstream groomed her pelt slowly and carefully as she relaxed in the sun. The prey pile was full and the borders had already been cleared, so she had nothing to worry about except enjoy the clear, peaceful day. She began on her paws after finishing her tail. There was a stone that had been bothering her stuck in between her toes, so she grabbed it with her teeth and pulled it out. Sweet relief flowed over the she-cat and she closed her eyes, just enjoying the peace and quiet.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cherryclan of Lake Tahoe (ACCEPTING)

Postby Winstalgia » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:45 am

Crowstep;Tom;Warrior;24;Tagged-Cougarstorm
The black tom awoke and yawned, following with a long stretch. He sat down on his bedding and licked his maw, still quite tired. He looked over at Cougarstorm who had seemed too awoken not long before him. His ears flicked. 'Hello, Cougarstorm.' He mewed.
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: First Post

Postby Simonpet » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:09 am

Honeystar | molly | leader | tags: open
Honeystar opened her eyes and yawned. Her quick nap had been peaceful and the warm breeze felt nice against her long fur. She padded outside of her rocky den and sprang up onto the Longstone to watch the clan's activities. One look up at the sky told her that it was sunhigh already, perfect time to lounge in the sun if she had nothing else to do.

Cougarstorm | molly | warrior | tags: Crowstep
Cougarstorm looked over and nodded in acknowledgement. "Good day, Crowstep," she replied. Suddenly, she chuckled. "What a nice day, isn't it? And yet here I am, sleeping." She shook her head in amusement. "At least it's a nice day to sleep."

Mudclaw | tom | warrior | tags: open
Mudclaw gulped down the last of his mouse and stretched, giving his paws a quick lick before standing. He walked over to the apprentices' den and poked his head inside, blinking slightly at the darkness. "Pipitpaw?" he called, hoping that she would respond soon. "I'm right outside the den." He went back outside and lay down just in front of the den, waiting for his apprentice to emerge.

Nightclaw | tom | warrior | tags: Swiftfoot
Nightclaw called out a greeting to Swiftfoot as he passed by, leaves in mouth. When the medicine cat came back, he spoke. "How's your day been?" He shifted, trying to ignore the brief pain in his right forefoot. "Are the stores full or do you need any help?" It would be a pleasant change from standing guard, and surely Honeystar wouldn't object. After all, there were still others in the camp.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me