ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | for owners only | open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | for owners only | open

Postby ᚻadou » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:17 am

Cгσши Kiгiи Roleplay | for owners only
{
plot/heard | rules | forms }

Living in the beautiful valley's of Scottland, under the deep blue sky's, and fluffy porcelain clouds, a large heard of Crown Kirin's thrive. This heard is the original heard, these are the only Kirins to roam this Valley. The valley is about 200 acres of land untouched by disaster, and unseen by humans. It's surrounded by the dense and dark forest, where they rarely wonder in. Many predators lurk in the bushes and brush of the forest, but rarely hunt the Kirins. They would have to split the large heard, and have no cover what so ever. The Kirin stay clear of the forest, and have never once had to journey into the mysterious and possibly dangerous forest. There have been only few who have ever traveled in, but they have never returned. There is legend that beasts live and thrive in the deep forest, and hunt all creatures that enter it's territory. The leader of this heard banned this forest, for the safety of the heard. Naturally, most stay away, but there are curious yearlings that are the first to defy the words of the brave leader, and try and explore. The yearlings usually don't make it, and run back to the heard after getting close, and hearing all of the horrifying and strange noises.

Now, there very existence is being questioned, as the humans venture out, and discover the beautiful pasture. They could use it for grazing for stock, or building land. They have no idea about the beautiful creatures they're taking this land from, The Crown Kirin. The Kirins have no place to go, as the humans move in on the land. They must journey into the forest, even if it means loosing some members, it's better than going into extinction. The Kirins must survive the dark forest, and find a new grass land to call their new home.
But, with all of the dangers ahead, will they be brave enough to make it?
Or will they die trying to save their species?

This roleplay is about a herd of Crown Kirins, the Crown Kirins used are owned by all their roleplayer, and have been adopted from Crown Kirin Adopts, if you'd like to roleplay, adopt one!

This roleplay is open to all of the Kirins, and is always open. More spots will be added as necessary.
ℒeader
Thorin

ℋead ℭows
Vandetta
Wykka

ℒow ℭows
Winters Gaze
Reiki
Fenyetta
Aiwe
Amnesia-loner-

ℋead ℬulls

ℬulls
Gabriel
Bently
Cyrano
Syren
Marius-loner-
Darious

ℭalves

ℳates
-none, pm me if there is any-
Last edited by ᚻadou on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:15 am, edited 23 times in total.
hi hello this is ᚻadou, i like deer, drawing, rp & bugs
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷
DeviantArt - Toyhouse - TEF

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | rules

Postby ᚻadou » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:18 am

all of tess's rules
no god modding/mary or gary sues
2+ sentences, please
be nice to eachother in OC
OC in ([{
Crown Kirins must be owned by you, I'll check.
romance is always good
DRAMA
PM/post any questions
death is fine
as many characters that you have.
don't abandon this RP :c
have fun c:
Last edited by ᚻadou on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | forms

Here's the form c: if you'd like to edit it, or make a new one , it doesn't matter ^^

Code: Select all
[center][img]picture here[/img]
[size=130]ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ[/size]
[b]Name ▻ [/b][size=85] name here[/size]
[b]Gender ▻  [/b][size=85] gender here[/size]
[b]Rank ▻[/b][size=85]you pick[/size]
[b]Age ▻[/b] [size=85] 1-100[/size]
[b] Orientation ▻[/b][size=85][/size]
[b]Height ▻[/b] [size=85]it's on your adoption form[/size]
[b]Description ▻[/b][size=85] brief on what they look like[/size]
[b]Personality ▻[/b][size=85]5 sentences would be nice[/size]
[b]History ▻ [/b][size=85]A few sentences [/size]

Last edited by ᚻadou on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | Vandetta, Reiki & Syren

ГϴШℕ KIЯIИ

Name ▻ Reiki
    Gender ▻ Cow/female
    Rank ▻Low female
    Age ▻ 12
    Orientation ▻ Heterosexual
    Height ▻ 11.8hands
    Description ▻ Reiki is a petite Kirin, with thin long legs and a long fluffy tail. Her coloring is odd, and unique, the markings on her face stimulate a skull, which is frightening to some Kirin. Her base coat color is a golden dun, very shiny and soft with dark points [legs,tail, 'mane']. She has a few more markings, 3 rib like stripes on her sides, and 3 identical stockings on all 4 legs. Her tail is black, with a few white stripes and her hooves are tan. Her eyes are also bright green.
    Personality ▻ Reiki can be described in a few words,
    confident
    sarcastic
    and
    a bit of a narcissist
    and of course, at times she can be rude.
    She doesn't mean to be, at all, it's just how she is.
    She believes in her self, and usually trusts no one else, but her own opinions and observations. She is leery of what others think, and mainly doesn't ask a question with out answering it for herself first, before considering any others answers. She may be a little too confident in her abilities sometimes, and tends to bite off more than she can chew, being cocky and bragging about things that may or may not be true, though she thinks it. She has a good heart, she just thinks the world sometimes revolves around her, and only her.
    Her sarcasm, and remarks can get her in trouble with others, even if she is just teasing them or being herself. She doesn't realize that others have feelings, and she may hurt them. She fails to see the problem with making fun of someone, or commenting on a flaw in front of them, and often times speaks before she thinks. Her sarcasm can get a little far, and people may start to get offended, but she honestly doesn't know it.
    She's the most honest Kirin you'll even meet, and will tell you the truth no matter what, good or bad, but usually bad, because she see's flaws before she see's good qualities. She is very observant. Her observations are usually odd too, something no one else would have noticed, or an idea no one has ever explored. Besides that, her intelligence is almost always effected by her confidence, and may seem arrogant.
    Though she seems rude, properer and selfish, she has good intentions and treats her friends well. She has a kind heart, under a thick skull. [get it? get it? 'cause she has skull like markings xD]

History ▻ She has lived with a herd for all of her life, being an outcast in her calf days since her odd markings. As she grew, others grew to accept her uniqueness, though there are some that still do not. She hangs around Vandetta, one of the first Kirins to accept her.

ГϴШ KIЯIИ

Name Vandetta
Gender female/cow
Rank Head Female
Age 16
Orientation Straight
Height 12'2
Description Vandetta is a average sized female. She's shiny solid black, except where it fades to a light mud brown on her muzzle, up to her eyes. She has bright ember eyes, that shimmer in bright sunlight, and look almost pure orange.
Her tail is oddly wavy, a strange gene that was passed by her mother, as well as wavy forelock above her eyes. Her hooves are the same solid, shiny black as the rest of her soft coat.

Personality Vandetta is a very poised girl. She seems almost self obsessed and vain. Her vanity only has to do with good self confidence, that may go a little bit over board. She can be rude to others, and put her self above others, because she feel's like she deserves the best.
She may seem very snobby, but she means well. She just wants everything to go nice and smooth, and for everything to go as planned. She has a very mild but obvious OCD issue about planning. She also can have turn aggresive if you disagree with her, or disrespect her or any of the other cow's she socializes with.
As for breeding and mates, she has never been bredd and shows little interest in bull's that attempt to impress her. Though she may seem very independent, she is the type that would have a permanent mate, rather than breeding for just the soul purpose for gene's.

History Vandetta has grew up in the heard. She was born and raised with the rest of them, and has become a strong and brave cow, who stands by her leader.
Shes' a high female in the heard, though she's very young, and in her teen aged years, she is worthy of the position since she has excellent judgment and leadership.

ГϴШℕ KIЯIИ

Name ▻ Syren
    Gender ▻ bull/male
    Rank ▻none
    Age ▻ 21
    Orientation ▻ pansexual
    Height ▻ 15 hh
    Description ▻ Syren is a tall and thin kirin, standing about 15 hands but is thin for his height, making him underweight. His coat is a rich golden bronze, with a blanket of snow white covering his back, with a few golden speaks seeping through. He has black points, and a black tail with 4 white stockings. His face is covered with a skull like blaze, with 2 bright green eyes.
    Personality ▻ Syren is cool, calm and collected. He's very docile and quite and tends to stay at the end of the herd, minding his own form there. He has a very relaxed and easy going personality, though he is very critical on himself and others. He is very observant and detailed, finding every flaw and imperfection. This makes it hard to accept others who are not perfect, and have obvious flaws. He is very hard on himself as well, striving for perfection and trying to destroy all of his flaws. He looks up to the older bulls of the herd and is very polite, and obedient to anyone ranked higher than him
    History ▻ He is the half-kin to Reiki, sharing the same cow but different father. He was born before his mother was apart of the herd and lived with his father when she joined it. he lived most of his life alone with his father until he passed on, and he went to find his mother who was also gone, though he learned he has a half-kin and stayed in the herd from there.
Last edited by ᚻadou on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | for owners only | open

Postby ᚻadou » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:21 am

-open- c:
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jetlag » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:29 am

ГϴШℕ KIЯIИ
Name
Cyrano.

Rank
Male.

Orientation
Straight.

Height
14.4 hh.

Description
Cyrano is a relatively large male for the Crown Kirin species. He isn't the biggest, but a little larger than average for his kind. He's a rust orange color, that has lighter flecks of golden shades, though is darkest down his spine and over the top of his head. From his muzzle to his cheekbone, down his neck, chest, and underbelly is a faded cream color. The orange darkens out to an inky black towards Cyrano's tail and down his legs. He has four black stripes over his shoulders, and long ebony horns. Cyrano's eyes are an illuminating bright yellow. His tail is very curled and long, the feathering on his legs long.

Personality
Being anything but laid back and mellow, Cyrano is a fiery, outspoken Crown Kirin. Let's start with this boy's humor. Firstly, always quite the jokester, he likes to mess around, and tease others, really a bit of a bully at some points in time to anyone who will put up with it. When he isn't talking, he's very observant and clever, often sneaking around and causing trouble. Cyrano is sly, and even a bit devious, always got that humorous glint in his eye that lets you know he is up to something. He's got a different way of looking at things, and can even be a bit sadistic. Towards females, he doesn't treat them any different, since there are very few that he really likes in the way that he would consider 'flirting' with them. But if there is one that he takes a liking to, it will be easy to tell.

He's bold, and very independent, not relying much on the herd, but simply there for the company more so than anything. Cyrano will tell you what you want to hear, and not often what he really is thinking. He can easily manipulate others to get what he wants, a trait he has developed through habit throughout his youth to survive. His persona makes him seem as a bit of a jerk at times, but he really doesn't have any bad intentions with what he does, it is simply himself and he regrets nothing. Aside from his almost rebellious personality he really does have a dose of kindness to him, under certain circumstances. Surprisingly, however, Cyrano is strangely loyal to his herd, and stays with them not because he needs to, but because he wants to and can.

History
As large as many herds of Crown Kirin can be, Cyrano was born with just his own mother as company. Out further into the mountains, this young brute became quickly accustomed to the rocky terrain, and grew up rather malnourished. He lived a hard life, living astray. His mother had escaped from her Leader of her herd, and was constantly on the run. Cyrano, then a few years old left his mother once she found herself another mate, and grew up in the herd that he is now in.
Last edited by jetlag on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
jetlag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ghost. » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:59 am

:|| -tosses Gabriel here instead- ||:

ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ
Name Gabriel
Gender Male, bull
Rank Male
Age 24
Orientation Straight
Height 13.2hh

Description Something one will notice rather quickly when it comes to Gabriel is the lack of a long, swishy tail like pretty much most of the other crown Kirin's have, he's missing pne because of a mutation which gave him a fluffy little stump instead. He's reaching just above 13 hands by his shoulders and have a brown-silvery color to his coat with white patches here and there, he have a blanket with darker spots over his back, rump and around his stomach. The silvery color darkens out down his legs but breaks out into white by all hooves. There's a patch of dark around his golden eye and his ears stands out with the darker color compared to his pale face.

Personality The fun doesn't start until Gabriel is around, or at least that's what he thinks. He always find ways to keep himself entertained and is rarely seen bored, unless someone gets tired of his overly positive attitude and tells him to knock it off.
Gabriel can seem rather self-centered at times, he often only does whatever benefits him and cares little if he step on someone else's toes, whenever he gets in trouble, which is often, he use his quick brain and mouth to get out of most situations and turn it for his profit instead.
When he's not busy putting himself in trouble he chase after the ladies, he's nothing but a flirt and tries to charm as many as he possibly can before any of the dominant males chases him off.
Despite his ways of being he's incredibly wise and is known to have a trick or two up his sleeve. If one gets along with him he will teach them what they need.
But beneath all that confidence there's walls crumbling under pressure and insecurities, if someone hits the right spot Gabriel will back off and keep his mouth shut, or he will break out in anger and try to cover what he wants hidden.

History WIP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ
Name Bentley
Gender Male, bull
Rank Male
Age 34
Orientation Straight
Height 14.9hh
Description Bentley is a very large kirin, not only in height but in muscle mass as well, with strong legs and shoulders and he knows very well how to use his strength. His coat have a creamy silver grey color with darker points on legs, muzzle and around the back of his neck. Over his back and rump his coat have gained flecks of darker and lighter colors, creating dappling to break the smooth color. His face is covered in a creamy white that leaves patches open by both of his eyes with some dark flecks by his muzzle, the creamy color stretches down his neck and over his chest, climbs along his underside and colors his stomach and rump in the same white. By all legs white climbs down and wraps around the lower part of the legs, leaving some patches open. His tail is a darker color than his body, a patch of white by the base and a large part of the tip, looking as if he had dipped it in paint. Bentley's eyes have a golden honey color, matching with his pale hooves and sandy horns.

Personality Incredibly wise bull who have age and experience on his side. He have been through a lot in his life and know from this how to handle many situations.
He can be very fatherly and take others under his wings but he finds it exhausting if they're very lively and talkative, he always keeps his calm and don't mind sharing thoughts and wisdom if asked for it. A teacher in a sense.
Ben, as he is called, is accepting of everyone no matter gender or background, but if they are a threat to himself or those he cares for he will make sure they won't do any harm in any way. He's not very forgiving and have an incredibly good memory, act in a bad manner or hurt him/someone else then he will not greet them with much joy.
He's experienced in leadership but doesn't mind standing on the side and helping where it's needed.

History WIP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ
Name Absinthe
Gender Male, bull
Rank Male, loner
Age 20
Orientation Straight
Height 15hh

Description Absinthe is an eye-catching kirin, there's no deny in that. The base color is of a grullo color where his belly sports a lighter color and darkens around his face and tail. Upon his body are are stripes of a darker grullo color, very much reminding of the stripes upon a tiger's coat, on parts of his body are birdcatcher spots, a heap of them right behind his left front leg. All four legs have sharp edged stockings and they grow thinner as they stretch upwards and his face is mostly covered in white, save for a patch on his muzzle. The white connects under his eyes and arch around to the upper part of his eyes, leaving round patches open. Absinthes eyes have a cloudy blue color that reminds of the sky before a storm rolls in.

Personality Absinthe is a social kirin to a certain degree, he doesn't accept the company of males and while not being one to seek for trouble he can turn rather vicious if they get too close. He have always prefered the company of females, much because of instincts, he always try to stay on the good side of their mind and might take that extra step to make sure they feel comfortable in his company. He's very head-strong and passionate about what he puts his mind into, it's hard to make him change opinions and he doesn't let himself get stopped by anyone standing in his way. Absinthe can get restless rather easily and needs a challenge every now and then to keep his interest up and running.

History WIP
Last edited by .Ghost. on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImage
xxx
xxx
xxx
»Thinking: Workworkwork
»Doing: Working on commissions!
»Now playing: Find A Way - SafetySuit

» WME herd » Nukittas » dA » Ask.fm »
.Ghost.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᚻadou » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:26 am

[Yayc: Flaire @ your guy can be the leader, if PaperRainbow doesn't want her guy's to be, since she does own and create the species , she get's first dibs haha cx]
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:34 am

ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ
Name ▻ Winter's Gaze
(She goes by Winter)

Gender ▻ Female/Cow
Rank ▻ Low Female
Age ▻ 18
Orientation ▻ Straight
Height ▻ 11.8hh
Description ▻ Winter is an agile Kirin, her features lean, but soft to the well trained eye. Her coat is a pale and beautiful shade of cream, ending in white points all over her body and with a blaze that climbs clean up the bridge of her nose. It stops right between her eyes, and ends with a dull, rounded point. She also bears a white splash that wraps half way around the underside of her lower abdomen. This being said, few even have time to notice her tail. Though it's not nearly as full as most Kirin’s, it makes up for it with it's fine, satiny texture. Her eyes are a pale violet, a somewhat wistful look to them beneath her warm smile, and she has a narrow, keenly sculpted face. Those around her often feel safe, and her soothing, bell-like voice has often brought reason to an otherwise hopeless argument.
Personality ▻ You won't meet a more reliable Kirin than Winter, or a more courageous one. She keeps her friends close, and has a very good sense of intuition. Of course she's not the oldest Kirin in her herd, but she is one of the wisest. She isn't known to be brash, or impulsive, and is usually a common (if not highly opinionated) member of any important debates. If you befriend this Kirin, she will be there whenever you need her, though she will expect the same of you. As far as bulls go, she has never taken a mate. She just has too much on her mind to even think about conceiving a calf, and that's all any male usually wants of her anyway. Winter wants somebody that she can relate to, somebody that she can have an intelligent conversation with before she decides if she wants to take things further. Those that try to "charm" their way into her good graces, however, she finds most entertaining.
History ▻ May I RP it out? I don't know her all that well yet, and was hoping that an RP would clear up a few things for the both of us. xD

((Can't wait to start RPing! <3))
Last edited by LostGosling on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᚻadou » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:39 am

[yay c: me too
I'm going to work on Vandetta's personality ]