πŸŒ»γ€Œβ™¦π€π‘π‚π‡πˆππ„π‹π€π†πŽγ€warriors rp|open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ»γ€Œβ™¦π€π‘π‚π‡πˆππ„π‹π€π†πŽγ€warriors rp|open

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:53 am

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Anxious | Tags: Slatepaw

β€œI don’t think we can do this alone. Hopefully the boarder patrol is close by. We could use some help.” Sandpaw said. But the other Apprentices might think we are mouse brained for taking on a hawk. she thought as she scratched the bird. She then bit deep into its legs once again her back pained her a great deal and her shoulder wasn’t doing any better. If we don’t get help we will join Starclan. Sandpaw thought again. She jumped on the bird’s back bit onto its thick neck and held on. I’m not letting this bird hurt Slatepaw or me again! Sandpaw dug her claws into the birds wings until she hit bone. I’m not letting go. We are going to be fine. She thought as she felt her wounds ache but just tightened her grip. She was especially worried for Slatepaw. They were both wounded badly, but thankfully not dead.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:00 pm

Slatepaw // Tom // 8 moons // Reefclan // Apprentice // Tags: Sandpaw // Mentions: none!

Slatepaw bit down on one of the hawk's wings, hard. He knew they were nearly beaten, yet Sandpaw kept fighting. He admired her determination and courage. The hawk's claws grazed his shoulder. Just then, he heard something nearby. The border patrol! "Hang on, Sandpaw!" He shouted to her as he just about managed to limp-climb up the nearest tree. He yelled for help as loud as he could and prayed to Starclan that the border patrol could hear him. Suddenly, he heard Sandpaw yell. He looked down. She was battered and bleeding like him, but bravely kept battling the bird. Suddenly he felt his foot slip. He slipped off the branch he was on. Flailing around in fear, his claws managed to grasp the edge of the branch and tried desperately to pull himself up. He sensed the hawk flap around and circle above his head, preparing to dive. His claws began to slip. "Help!" He yelled again, hoping the patrol was close by.

Laurelheart // She-cat // 120 moons // Rootclan // Elder // Tags: // Mentions:

Laurelheart padded through camp. She checked no cat was watching her, and snuck out of the clearing. The others were skittish about leaving camp with Rockclan cats at their borderline, or sometimes even over the borderline. Even she could sense a battle just around the corner. She wasn't going to go far, anyway. Just near the larger trees in the forest. She padded slowly along, breathing in the damp air. Rounding around a particularly large tree, she realised she was closer to the border than she intended. Before she turned around, she sniffed the air. There were Rootclan's scent marks from earlier that day and the stale Rockclan scent marks. There was also something else... Rockclan cats... nearby. She didn't trust them. She turned around and walked back to camp, suspicious.
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:46 pm

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Anxious | Tags: Slatepaw

Angered that the hawk was going after Slatepaw again, she ignored her injuries and bit one of its wings, hoping to make it miss Slatepaw. Stupid bird. She thought. Sandpaw knew they would be okay once help came. So she decided to keep the bird’s attention on her. She clawed at the bird, thinking it must have forgot she was there. β€œWow this thing is dumber than most prey” she muttered as she kept her jaws tight on the hawks wing, biting down hard and drawing blood.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:49 pm

Beetlepaw
❝rootclan❞
gender; male age; 13m rank; apprentice mentor; Hawkfeather sexuality; Unsure
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; None tagged; Open

indentationBeetlepaw sighed as he sat in camp. He wondered when his next training session would happen, he was bored. He stretched and yawned, he looked around at the cats milling about, hoping he could find someone to talk to, or hang out with.

Snakevenom
❝rockclan❞
gender; male age; 36m rank; warrior mentors; Skypaw sexuality; Straight
mentions; Hunting partytagged; hunting party

indentationSnakevenom couldnt help but be excited, I mean they were in rootclan territory.. It was exciting, he was nervous yes. He didnt want anyone in the clan to get hurt, but they needed prey. Badly. And if he could get a battle or two in.. why not? He flexed his claws, marking the dirt where he crouched. He looked around at the rest of the patrol to see how they were feeling.

Runningwater
❝reefclan❞
gender; female age; 30m rank; warrior mentors; none sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; frostwhisker, fishwhisker, sandpaw, slatepaw tagged; patrol

indentationRunningwater was walking away from the patrol slightly, looking for the missing apprentices. She heard some yowls and scuffling, she raced towards the sound, only to skid to a stop as she spotted the apprentices battling a hawk. "Oh starclan.." She muttered, before throwing herself into the fight. She took advantage of Sandpaw having the birds wing and pounced on the large creature. Its talons were incredibly sharp, sharper than she could have imagined, its beak too. She rolled with the bird before she ended up on the bottom, with the birds beak snapping much to closely to her nose. She used her back legs to scratch the birds belly and push it off of her.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:59 pm

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Anxious | Tags: Slatepaw, Runningwater

Sandpaw collapsed, her wounds hurt too much for her to continue. She did manage to move her body closer to Slatepaw. β€œThank Starclan.” She said. Her voice low with exhaustion. But she really hopped Runningwater didn’t get seriously injured as well. Sure she was a warrior, but even with her skills there was always a possibility she might get hurt. Only Runningwater came? Why not the whole patrol? She thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:42 am

Slatepaw // Tom // 8 moons // Reefclan // Apprentice // Tags: Sandpaw, Runningwater // Mentions: none!

Slatepaw stared in relief as Runningwater burst out of a nearby bush and leapt at the hawk. He managed to scramble up the branch he was on before slowly, flinching with pain, climbed down the thick palm tree. He collapsed onto the sandy floor next to Sandpaw. "Phew... I'm... glad that... Runningwater... showed up..." He said to her, panting with tiredness and pain. He didn't realise how exhausted he was until he actually thought about it. He decided to check his wounds when the hawk was defeated. Gathering the last of his energy, he ran as well as he could over to where Runningwater was wrestling the bird. He bit down on its wing, noticing Sandpaw doing the same. The great hawk flapped and screeched and flew into the air. It's retreating! He sighed with relief and fell onto the floor, panting.

Laurelheart // She-cat // 120 moons // Rootclan // Elder // Tags: OPEN! // Mentions:

Laurelheart padded through camp. She checked no cat was watching her, and snuck out of the clearing. The others were skittish about leaving camp with Rockclan cats at their borderline, or sometimes even over the borderline. Even she could sense a battle just around the corner. She wasn't going to go far, anyway. Just near the larger trees in the forest. She padded slowly along, breathing in the damp air. Rounding around a particularly large tree, she realised she was closer to the border than she intended. Before she turned around, she sniffed the air. There were Rootclan's scent marks from earlier that day and the stale Rockclan scent marks. There was also something else... Rockclan cats... nearby. She didn't trust them. She turned around and walked back to camp, suspicious.
Last edited by dog motif on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:09 pm

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Exhausted | Tags: Slatepaw, Runningwater

β€œOh good....it’s finally....gone” Sandpaw said as she panted in pain. Oh thank goodness we beat a hawk. she thought as she checked her wounds. It was exhausting to stand but she forced her muscles to move and chose to ignore the pain and exhaustion she felt. She moved to lay by Slatepaw. She was sure Runningwater would most likely call them mouse brained or something like that. Sandpaw braced herself for a lecture.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:38 pm

Slatepaw // Tom // 8 moons // Reefclan // Apprentice // Tags: Sandpaw, Runningwater // Mentions: none!

Slatepaw, sitting down next to Sandpaw, licked his wounds, wincing in pain whenever he moved his leg. Hope it's not serious... He prayed in his head. He looked up at Runningwater's face, but it was shadowed. He was clearly thinking. He saw Sandpaw scuffle her paws in nervousness, and he looked down at the ground, studying his claws. He sneezed a tiny hawk feather out of his nose and looked up towards the hawk's nest. Perhaps there's eggs...? No, no. I'm not risking my life, or Sandpaw's life, for anything else. He shifted uncomfortably and licked his tail, prepared for whatever Runningwater may say to them.

Laurelheart // She-cat // 120 moons // Rootclan // Elder // Tags: OPEN! // Mentions:

dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me