SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:24 am

“That is a good name.” Shadowflight replied. How are Blossompetal and Nightclaw going to look after a kit? Shouldn’t the kit be nursed by a queen? she thought. Two busy warriors raising a kit made little sense to her. She padded back to camp wondering what Redstar would think. He’d probably think Honeykit would have to be nursed by a queen. Shadowflight smiled down at Honeykit. “She will be safe with the clan. I’m sure the other kits will be happy to meet her.”
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:21 pm

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Open} + {Honeykit; She-cat; Kit of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: N/A; Apprentice/Mentor: N/A; Tags: Blossompetal, Shadowflight}

"She looks malnourished." , Blossompetal murmured.

She lightly shook her head.

"Hawkstar is such a fox-hearted cat. He was so close to be putting another nick in my ear."

~~~~~~~~~~

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Open} + {Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

((Waiting for response))
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:33 pm

“Then it’s good I found you before things got worse. Yes Hawkstar is a fox hearted cat. I’m just glad nobody got hurt. Let’s go get Honeykit settled in. Poor thing seems tired and hungry.” “Shadowflight meowed softly, feeling rather worried for the poor she-kit. “If you’d like I could keep an eye on her whenever you or Nightclaw are both busy.” She offered as she padded into the camp.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:33 pm

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Open} + {Honeykit; She-cat; Kit of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: N/A; Apprentice/Mentor: N/A; Tags: Blossompetal, Shadowflight}

"I don't mind that," the she-cat purred.

Squirming a bit, Honeykit let out a small mewl.

~~~~~~~~~~

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Open} + {Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

((Waiting for response))
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics

other medias

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:03 am

White Night Fantasy wrote:
Skyclan
Fullmoon - she - medicine cat - crush: open - assigned mate: Nightclaw - apprentice: Crowpaw - tags: Crowpaw, Maplepaw
-
She watched the young tom, giving a Small sight "the choise is yours Crowpaw?" she meowed flicking her tail gently side to side "but if you don't know what to do, you can think if you need some practise to find those two herbs I mentioined before...then you better go with me, but of course you can stay with Maplepaw" she meowed.

Rubysplash - she - warrior - crush: open - assigned mate: open - apprentice: Soulpaw - tags: Nightclaw, Soulpaw
-
She flattered her ears with a sight when the cats around her just keep talking without leaving to this patrol, shaking her head she looked over at her lost apprentice who actually walked back to camp "yes, that's was the plan, but when that happens? nobody knows" she meowed. She keepslooking at the younger cat "so you got out...alone, was there anything interesting to being seen?" she asked.

Galepaw - tom - apprentice - crush: open - assigned mate: n/a - mentor: Nightclaw - tags: Shadepaw, Honeybreeze
-
He thought for a moment "well very much the same things..." he answered to him, facing him once again "I do like climbing it's fun" he added suddenly.

Echoclan
Beavertail - tom - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: Darkpaw - tags: (Hawkstar, Mudsplash, Ferretblossom, Blossompetal)
-
His eyes landed to the skyclan's deputy when the she-cat appeared likely taking her clanmates out of ther territory.

Iceflower - she - queen - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open
-
She is eating a mice inside the nursery...

Surgekit - tom - kit - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: open
-
sleeping in nursery.

Angoratail - she - elder - crush: none - tags: Mothbriar
-
She sighed getting little nervous "hmm! so what do you want to hear? I can tell something, but I can't tell if it's interesting or not" she said with an embarrassed smile.

Silkhawk - she - loner - crush: open - tags: open
-
She is currently hunting somewhere...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:45 am

Honeybreeze|SkyClan
-----------
Honeybreeze thanked Nightclaw and limped back over to the two apprentices. "Nightclaw said you can come, but I'm sure you heard him yell at you. You guys ready to head out?" Honeybreeze asked them. Looking between the two slightly.

Jasperwing|EchoClan
-------------
Jasperwing rushed out of the Warriors' den and slowed down slightly once he was out. His pelt was groomed, but his scruffy pelt was hopeless in keeping down. He feared he accidentally slept in. Did he miss patrols? Hunting patrols? Anything? What if Hawkstar made an announcement? Jasperwing calmed down once seeing that it cats were just getting ready to leave. The warrior let out a small sigh and mumbled under his breath. "You idiot, you wake up at this time, all the time." Well, he was just gonna have to pretend that it didnt happen.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiraculousStar » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:16 am

Rostail

She cat- Clan: skyClan - Warrior- Crush: RedStar

uhh sir i was wondering if my friend could come down for the weekend?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

i am looking for my most wanted dreamy Image

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
MiraculousStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:21 pm

Shadowflight looked around the camp for Redstar. She had adored Honeykit since meeting the kit. She would have loved to raise the kit herself. Seeing Redstar talking to Redtail she almost didn’t want to interrupt. But finding a kit seemed pretty important. “Redstar. Sorry to interrupt. Blossompetal found this kit. I agreed that she could bring the kit here. Honeykit, as Blossompetal named her, seems malnourished. We should get her settled in and fed as soon as possible.” She explained.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:15 am

Blossompetal gently sent Honeykit down.

"She's squirmy.", the calico mewed.

Honeykit looked up at Blossompetal.

~~~~~~~~~~

((Waiting for response))
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics

other medias

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:36 am

“She’s probably just curious as to where she is.” Shadowflight told Blossompetal as she waited for Redstar to speak. She watched Honeykit and chuckled quietly. “You’ll get use to being with us.” She told the kit.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me