ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Postby dejun. » Tue May 30, 2017 12:18 pm

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    age/gender; eighteen/female | tribe/species; pyrrhian/icewing | tags; nimbus
    snowpatch shrugged as she talked. "i don't know. you're the one who lives here. give me a tour or something!"
    she halted, swerving in the air to face the skywing with a devious grin on her snout. "maybe we can go meet other dragons so when i leave, you won't be alone again!" the icewing squealed, proceeding to make circles around nimbus.

💦 mako
    age/gender; thirty-five/male | tribe/species; pirates/seawing | tags; arid
    "it's fine," mako dismissed, following after arid into the air.
    he glanced over the ocean, spotting the ship in the distance. with a mischievous smile, the seawing asked, "race?"
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:28 pm

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Tombbreaker, Mako
"Only if you're prepared to lose, you may be bigger than me but my wings are still bigger than yours." She grinned, falling back, and shot towards the ship with a single beat of her wings.

Fawn|Female|Mudwing|Healer|Location: Possibility|Tags: Coot
"Hmm, other medics? None that I know of. There's a traveling one that comes in every so often for supplies and things like that." Fawn nodded for him to follow her and walked down the hall, and into one of the three rooms leading off of it. "You can sleep here, make yourself at home. Just a second." She walked into her room, grabbing a small black bag and tucking it into her satchel. "Oh, scrolls? You can put them wherever you like." Arid nodded at him, then turned and walked down the hall again, placing her satchel in the third room right at the end of the hall, and locking the door to it when she came out.
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

my pronouns are they/them

"why fear death? just because the song
ends doesn't mean you shouldn't listen."

free art | adopts | rp | ©

textetetvjhfhdsfkjhkjdshgakjhfkj

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Tue May 30, 2017 12:31 pm

N I M B U S
{ nimbus ~ 40 ~ firescales skywing ~ snowpatch }

───────────────────────────────────
Nimbus started at the thought of meeting other dragons, but felt a bit better about it since he would have Snowpatch nearby. "There isn't much to do here, so we can go meet some other dragons if you'd like." Nimbus tried to follow Snowpatch with his head, but got dizzy and had to stop.

C O M E T S W I R L
───────────────────────────────────
{ comet ~ 22 ~ nightwing with powers ~ open }
Comet lounged on the deck of the pirate ship, basking in the sun's rays. She shifted a bit, and hummed contently when the sunlight grew stronger. She flapped her wings once, then rearranged them. Feel free to talk to her.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:45 pm

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Mako
Arid approached the boat very quickly, the wind whipping by her head. She saw Cometswirl lounging on the deck, and she smiled slightly, momentarily distracted. She looked up again, realizing she was much closer to the boat than she thought. Arid flared her wings with a yell, but it was too late, and her left wing hit the mast hard. The impact caused her to spin, and she went flying into the water on the opposite side of the boat. With a wince she spread her wings to stay on top of the water, and looked up for Mako.

"Hmm, other medics? None that I know of. There's a traveling one that comes in every so often for supplies and things like that." Fawn nodded for him to follow her and walked down the hall, and into one of the three rooms leading off of it. "You can sleep here, make yourself at home. Just a second." She walked into her room, grabbing a small black bag and tucking it into her satchel. "Oh, scrolls? You can put them wherever you like." Arid nodded at him, then turned and walked down the hall again, placing her satchel in the third room right at the end of the hall, and locking the door to it when she came out.
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Tue May 30, 2017 1:29 pm

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    age/gender; eighteen/female | tribe/species; pyrrhian/icewing | tags; nimbus, starstalker
    "yay!" snowpatch exclaimed. "it's a brilliant idea, isn't it? um, let's see who's nearby then."
    the icewing's eyes travelled over the vast expanse of mountains, searching for a dragon. after a few moments, they caught onto a nightwing whom was flying in the air. with a hurried beat of the wings, she started to soar closer to the stranger.

💦 mako
    age/gender; thirty-five/male | tribe/species; pirates/seawing | tags; arid
    mako watched as arid sped ahead, gliding in the air with immense speed. "how could i forget she's a skywing?" he mumbled, before plummeting into the water.
    the seawing accelerated through the ocean, starting to advance towards the ship. but as he neared, mako heard a big crash and forced himself to abruptly pull up into the air. seeing arid's situation, he bit back a laugh. "uh, you okay?" he asked instead.
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Tue May 30, 2017 1:39 pm

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Mako
Arid frowned. "Yep, I'm good." She muttered, crawling up the side of the boat. She pulled herself up onto the deck, sopping wet, but perked up when she saw the fish they caught, sitting in a puddle on the deck.

'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Tue May 30, 2017 3:08 pm

Starstalker
{ male - 21 - nightwing pyrrhian - tags; snowpatch}
he felt the presence of another dragon next to him, a chilly presence. he heard the close mumble of their mind but decided not to listen closer, as it might frighten them if they found out somehow. taking their words and slipping it into a fresh breeze, it was gone and he didn't hear it.
Shorebreaker
{ male - 27 - seawing pirate - tags; open~ }
"hmmm," he said, drawing in a breath. he arched his back so that he'd sink and slowly sunk underwater, his wings folding over and covering him like a blanket apart of his body. slightly rumbling, he burst into the air, water scattering around him and splashing back into the ocean. smiling at his "cool trick", he laid on his back to do it again.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolune » Wed May 31, 2017 12:28 pm

fortuneteller - female - empowered nightwing - prophecy - tags; everyone
      "Fine." Fortuneteller sat up and yawned. As she went to the other cave to eat, she slightly smacked jackal with her tail. "I'm going to go get some fish or something. Her stomach was growling hard, as she rushed to the cave.
kolune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ahoy | corryn post two

Postby radioactive; » Wed May 31, 2017 4:53 pm

CORRYN
      xxxfemale | 20 years | pirate warrior | skywing | tagged- shorebreaker
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      as she kept her stare across the ocean, eyes targeting nothing specific, corryn's thoughts were interrupted as the blue wing of a definite seawing dragon broke the ocean surface. she tensed, eyes narrowed into slits as she immediately regarded them as an enemy, but soon relaxed her defense, still stiff, as she recognized the light blue scales of her fellow pirate shorebreaker. she wrinkled her snout again in disapproval of the salty ocean, especially when he splashed water on her with a quick fold of his wings.
      "hey, watch it." she snapped, recoiling and shaking the excess water off her. her scales were wet now; she hated that. "why do you enjoy water so much anyway?" she sniffed spitefully.
radioactive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Wed May 31, 2017 5:01 pm

Shorebreaker
{ male - 27 - seawing pirate - tags; corryn }
before he could dive back in and do it again, he heard the disapproving voice of a nearby skywing. "ah, sorry!" shorebreaker said, straightening his back and resurfacing. he gently shook off his scales, shaking each part of his body until he felt comfortable. "why not? im a seawing, of course, so it's natural to like water." shorebreaker smiled a toothy (and goofy) grin.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©