πŸŒ»γ€Œβ™¦π€π‘π‚π‡πˆππ„π‹π€π†πŽγ€warriors rp|open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ»γ€Œβ™¦π€π‘π‚π‡πˆππ„π‹π€π†πŽγ€warriors rp|open

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:35 am

Beetlepaw
❝rootclan❞
gender; male age; 13m rank; apprentice mentor; Hawkfeather sexuality; Unsure
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Hawkfeather tagged; Hawkfeather

indentationBeetlepaw frowned but hurried after his mentor saying nothing. He was so close to being a warrior! Just a little more training and he would be free. Not completely of course, hawkfeather would still be there. But he would not have a mentor anymore. He could do what he pleased when he wanted to. As long as it was within clan code of course. Beetlepaw thought he would almost be able to like Hawkfeather in a way, as long as he could do it from a distance. He was a strong warrior afterall, and an asset to the clan. Beetlepaw figured their personalities just didn't mix well, but he hoped that would help shape him and help him become better. And honestly, if he could be half the warrior Hawkfeather is he would be happy.

Snakevenom
❝rockclan❞
gender; male age; 36m rank; warrior mentors; Skypaw sexuality; Straight
mentions; Skypaw,Snowflower tagged; Skypaw,Snowflower

indentationSnakevenom looked at the she-cat blankly with his venom green eyes. He waited patiently for her answer, he could always stay entertained in his head. He conversed with himself like he was talking to a friend and he always had something to think about. So he never minded just sitting and doing nothing, besides the fact that he felt useless to his clan doing that. So he kept a balanced lifestyle, of work and relaxation. Or so he would like to think.

Runningwater
❝reefclan❞
gender; female age; 30m rank; warrior mentors; none sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; frostwhisker, fishwhisker, sandpaw, turtlepaw, slatepaw tagged; patrol

indentationRunningwater followed closely after Fishwhisker and smelled the air, moth slightly agape. "What.. what does it smell like?" She mewed, slightly worried. She couldnt place her paw on what the smell was either but she was scared of what it could be. It could be a cat from another clan.. or a predator of some sort.. She pushed the thoughts from her mind and followed after her clanmates, ready to help at a moments notice. Runningwater was also so busy with this she didnt notice the apprentices missing.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:39 am

TIME SKIP ALERT
FAST FORWARDS TO A FEW HOURS LATER!

β€’ Rockclan cats are currently on a hunting party in rootclan territory
if you want your rockclan cat to participate, next time you post, make sure they are in rootclan.

β€’ Rootclan cats can react accordingly
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:02 am

:: Image | Rocktail | 24 moons | Male | Bisexual | Reefclan Warrior | Apprentice: None | Mentions: Hailgaze | Tags: Honeythroat ::
Rocktail looked around camp, trying to find something to do. He saw the young medicine cat just leaving the medicine den and trotted over to him. He knew times were tense and he did not feel like anyone should be leaving camp alone.

"Hello, Honeythroat, how is your day so far?" Rocktail asked as he pulled his own fresh kill towards him, "Do you have any plans on heading out today?"

He hoped that the older tom would understand his worry about anyone leaving camp alone. Times were so unsure right now that there he felt there was no need for any unnecessary risks to be taken.

:: Image | Scarface | 36 moons | Male | Heterosexual | Rootclan Warrior (wants to lead) | Apprentice: None | Mentions: None | Tags: The Clan::
Scarface waited impatiently to get his marching orders. He wanted to get out into the territory and start searching for sometihhng to use to prove himself as a leader.

:: Image | Orangenight | 24 moons | Male | Homosexual | Rockclan Warrior | Apprentice: None | Mentions: None | Tags: Hunting raid party ::

Orangenight Stayed low as he followed the rest of the group, keeping his eyes and ears out for anything, predator or prey. He was very uncomfortable about all this, and it was noticeable in his every fiber. His fur was fluffed up, his tail tucked between his legs as best as possible. He ears were laid back and his eyes were huge. he had a very bad feeling about all this, and he knew nothing good was going to come of it.
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
┏xxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
~ Coding
β”–xxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:39 am

Swiftleap |female | 47 moons| Rockclan Warrior |Tag: raid party

Swiftleap stayed low to the ground. She expected a fight since they were brave enough to come this far for prey that clearly wasn’t theres to take. She remained alert. It’s not like she hadn’t been in fights before. She knew no good could even come from being on Rootclan territory. She moved quietly, careful not to make noise. She noticed Orangenight seemed nervous. She was as well.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:42 am

Slatepaw // Tom // 8 moons // Reefclan // Apprentice // Tags: Sandpaw, Turtlepaw // Mentions: none!

Slatepaw wrinkled his nose at the thought of rolling in crow-food. Yuck. "Fine. As long as it masks our scent." He agreed, maybe a little reluctantly. It IS a good idea though. Sandpaw is pretty smart... He shook his head and sniffed the air. Luckily, there was the scent of crow-food lingering in the air. He trotted ahead. The scent got stronger. A few fox-lengths away, he came across a very large, rotting fish carcass. Ew. "Well... I found us some crow-food." He winced and shut his eyes before rolling in the disgusting, strong-smelling fish. Gross... He prayed to Starclan he won't ever have to do this again. It will be worth it when the warriors and the other apprentices see how impressive they are. He looked at Sandpaw, who looked disgusted as well. He wondered if Turtlepaw was still following. She can catch up to us if she wants. The now-familiar hawk screech filled his ears and rang in his mind. We are so close...

Laurelheart // She-cat // 120 moons // Rootclan // Elder // Tags: Tigerpaw // Mentions: Nightfern, Lilystorm

Laurelheart finished off her meal swiftly and looked up. Lilystorm was talking to Nightfern, while Nightfern distractedly replied. She was about to go over to see them when she Tigerpaw twitching in his sleep angrily, his fur on end along his spine. He suddenly woke up, claws unsheathed. "Are you ok?" She asked him. Anger seemed to be coming off him in waves. She understood. He had not had the easiest life imaginable. She sat down and waited for him to answer, patiently.
Last edited by dog motif on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:45 am

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Anxious | Tags: Turtlepaw, Slatepaw

Sandpaw made sure to roll in the fish to mask her scent. It will take me many moons to get the smell out of my fur but it’s worth it once we get this bird. She thought. She heard a hawk screech and followed Slatepaw. β€œLet’s creep going. It sounds close.” She said.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goldenkitty9 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:04 am

Are new players still welcome?
A she-kit named Ash, she is approximately 4 moons old, super fluffy, tail longer than average, mane like fur around neck, ears bigger than average, she is smaller than average, a light grey kit, unconscious and being carried by the waves towards ReefClan's island. seems she has floated in the sea like that for quite a long time as the nearest land isn't that near.
mind giving my magistream creatures a click so they could grow faster?
Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Goldenkitty9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:25 am

Goldenkitty9 wrote:Are new players still welcome?
A she-kit named Ash, she is approximately 4 moons old, super fluffy, tail longer than average, mane like fur around neck, ears bigger than average, she is smaller than average, a light grey kit, unconscious and being carried by the waves towards ReefClan's island. seems she has floated in the sea like that for quite a long time as the nearest land isn't that near.

Hey there! Nice to meet you. If you wanna join, feel free to post here! Make sure to read everything there and I look forward to roleplaying with you soon <3

Slatepaw // Tom // 8 moons // Reefclan // Apprentice // Tags: Sandpaw // Mentions: none!

"Okay." He crept forward, trying to ignore the scent of the rotten fish flooding his senses. He kept on walking, right up until he felt something land on his back. He whirled around, claws unsheathed, before realising it was just a feather. Oh. He looked at it more closely. Hang on... He held it down with his paw. He didn't recognize it at first. The large feather was patterned brown and white and unlike the feathers of the colourful birds he saw flapping about the palm trees. Hawk feather... The sound of flapping wings sounded above his head. He glanced up in fear and saw what he and Sandpaw had been looking for. He stayed low to the ground, but the hawk didn't take its eyes off him. With a jolt of fear, Slatepaw looked up and saw the great bird, high, high above him, talons outstretched, dive towards him.
Last edited by dog motif on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:09 am

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Anxious | Tags: Slatepaw

Sandpaw noticed the feather, then the hawk. It was going for Slatepaw! I’m about to do the most mouse brained thing ever. she thought as she moved in front of Slatepaw. She shoved him out of the way just in time to feel the birds sharp talons dig into her back. She tried to shake it off but knew it had the advantage. She did manage to twist her body to claw at the hawk. No way was she going to let this big bird of prey toy with her or Slatepaw. She bit it’s legs hoping it would let go and not even try to fly off with her.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:54 pm

Slatepaw // Tom // 8 moons // Reefclan // Apprentice // Tags: Sandpaw // Mentions: none!

Slatepaw froze in fear, eyes wide, watching the hawk attack Sandpaw. The hawk was bigger than he could imagine; wings larger than the strongest warrior, beak and talons sharper than any claw. No no no... we can't fight that! I've led us to our end... Sandpaw's furious yelps snapped him out of his terrifying thoughts. He saw the hawks talons dig into her back and flap its wings, hard. It's going to fly off with her! He snuck up behind the bird, claws unsheathed, and leapt onto its back. He clawed at its thick feathers. It managed to throw him off. He felt its claws rake his shoulder. He yowled in pain and leapt around, lashing out at the angry hawk. Starclan, please let us win this fight... He saw Sandpaw slash at it. The bird tried to claw at her. He managed to sort of half-run, half-limp over to her and bit one of the bird's legs. It flapped around and managed to scratch his hind leg. He yowled, loudly. I wonder if the border patrol is still close... He wondered, hopefully, while aiming to scratch the bird's wing.
"What should we do, Sandpaw? Should we run? Whatever it is we better do it soon!" He wanted to defeat this bird but they may not win. But we would be as cool as the other apprentices... The hawk screeched. It was preparing to finish them off.
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me