❝вιяcнcℓαη❞------ New!! O&A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who Should Become Deputy?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:29 pm

BerryCloud
29%
BrambleThorn
43%
WhiteFern
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: ❝вιяcнcℓαη❞------ New!! O&A

Postby HollowBubble » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:01 am

𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥𝔾𝕒𝕫𝕖
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.warrior ii.33 moon iii.molly iv.no apprentice v.no crush/mate vi.on edge
vii.climbing trees viii.Ashenheart, OnePaw, Dove

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the warrior had practically lept out of her pelt when a new stranger had stepped on a twig, and her fur ruffled in shame for not noticing. then to make matters worse, her hunting patrol stumbled upon them too! Frostgaze soother her fur, and quietly stepped closer to her clan mates, letting her flanks touch theirs to sooth her racing heart, before answering onepaw. Well the older is Dove, but i'm not sure who this one is... She finished motioning towards the much smaller cat.

𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.queen ii.38 moon iii.molly iv.no apprentice v.no crush/mate vi.worried
vii.camp viii.HoneyFang, Grayforest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
streamfeather sucked in her breath as soon as honeyfang pressed along her belly, and squeezed her eyes shut. She only wished she could cover her ears in case she was given bad news. she could feel panic start to rise in her throat, and all the queen wanted was someone who could groom her and tell her everything was going to be okay.

𝕊𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.leader ii.38 iii.tom iv.no apprentice v.likes BeechFlower vi.calm
vii.camp viii.snowfoot, minnowpaw

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The leader purred at the younger warrior and responded. Sounds excellent! i was just hoping if you saw BrambleThorn outside of camp, if you could send him my way! otherwise i bid you two good luck training! Slatestar waved his tail in the air, and gave a big smile. he kept thinking about the dream and didn't want to show signs of worry.
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:15 pm

Tom..Siberian Cat..7 moons..Was at the Sunbreaker.. Is at the Climbing Trees..Tags: Frostgaze, Ashenheart, Onepaw and Dove

---LEAVES---

"Uh, um.. my name is Leaves..." he meowed slowly "I've decided to er.. thank your clan for something you did... not long ago." He came out from behind the tree "I mean, if you're the only clan in the forest it must have been you, right? Do you remember fighting a fox? Any of you? I don't remember anyone who fought it..."

> I forgot to color the text that includes him saying something last post oops
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:26 pm

Dove

Female|Loner|Near the border|Tags: Frostgaze, Leaves

Dove knew enough about foxes and was smart enough not to take one on alone. She expected Frostgaze or the others to answer Leaves. Dove knew joining the clan would mean training, fighting and other things. Dove actually liked the idea the more she thought of it. She would help the clan any way she could. If it was one fox against a group of clan cats wouldn’t the clan cats win? she thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:00 am

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
tom. 32 moons. warrior. apprentice;; onepaw. crush;; frostgaze. tags;; frostgaze, onepaw, dove, leaves.

Ashenheart’s fur bristled. “a fox?” He wasn’t sure why there were two stranger cats in the territory. The small one- leaves, seemed about onepaw’s age, a bit younger though. Could the two be together? The tom turned to frostgaze questioningly.

𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝
molly. 34 moons. warrior. apprentice;; n/a. crush;; spiderfox. tags;; slatestar, beechflower, spiderfox.

Berrycloud scrambled to her paws, quite embarrassed. However she purred as she saw Spiderfox with the catch. “good job!” she meowed with a flick of her tail.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:46 am

Dove

“I do not know this cat. But he doesn’t seem to be a threat.” Dove told Frostgaze and Ashenheart. “A fox would be a pretty serious threat though.” She added. “Frostgaze invited me to follow the patrol back, as I wish to join your clan.”
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:21 am

Beechflower
she - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Slatestar - apprentice: Stonepaw - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

waiting for Stonepaw...

Spiderfox
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

He dropped his prey gently to the ground, shaking his pelt lightly blushing when the she-cat praised him "um thanks, next one is for you" he said carefully, giving a small lick to his shoulder.

Dandelionleaf
she - warrior - 18 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Pine

She sniffed the fresh air, twisting her whiskers as she padded forward enjoying the not too cold, but not too hot weather, shaking her pelt she take another sniff, but this time she smelled something she awakened her interest.

Onepaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: open - mentor: Ashenheart - tags: Ashenheart, Frostgaze, Dove, Leaves

He watched the two strangers with amused eyes, flicking his ears at the young tom which was not much older than he was being, thinking about his words 'a fox? What is he talking about?' he thought looking at his mentor, which seemed as confused as he was being.

Grayforest
she - elder by injury - 34 moons - crush: Wolfbreeze - apprentice: none - tags: Honeyfang, Streamfeather

She looked at Honeyfang to answer to the queen, about her kits being alright or not, hoping that it could be the first one.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:18 pm

Tom..Siberian Cat..7 moons..Was at the Sunbreaker.. Is at the Climbing Trees..Tags: Frostgaze, Ashenheart, Onepaw and Dove

---LEAVES---

"Well uh.. I just assumed your clan fought a fox recently." He meowed "are you the only clan in the forest?"
Image Image Image

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:51 am

Dove

Dove listened to the conversation. When Leaves asked the question she blinked. Were there really more than one clan? She figured if she were to join, she would probably find out the answer to Leaves question soon.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:12 pm

(bump)
Image Image Image

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:03 am

[quote="wolfrunner"]Honeyfang
[M.Cat - 18 moons - location; camp - tagged; Grayforest, Streamfeather]
After a few minutes of gentle kneading at the expecting mother's stomach the medicane cat withdrew her paw. Smiling warmly at Streamfeather, "I am sure they are just resting Streamfeather, kits aren't going to be moving all the time. You'd be coming to me with many more complaints if that was the case."

Birdtalon
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp, entrance - tagged;Dawnflight]
The tabby was laying just outside the entrance to the camp watching the forest. The only sign he was actually paying attention was the swiveling of his ears. The furry ears straining to catch even the slightest sound of disturbance around the camp area. So catching the familiar voice of a clanmate was easy. "Oh. Good morning Dawnflight, figured I missed you when Dawn Patrol went out this morning. Sleep well? Den isn't as crowded without me is it?", said Birdtalon flicking his tail in greeting to the shecat.

Snowfoot
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp - tagged; Minnowpaw, Slatestar]
Snowfoot bowed his head before turning to his apprentice. Smiling wide, "Well Minnowpaw? We are wasting daylight so shall we?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me